Sex in the Cafe

Story Info
Who knew closing the cafe alone on a holiday could be so fun.
1.7k words
4.09
31.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every barista has their favorite customer. My manager Katie, for example, pretty much drops everything when Jim comes in. He's a WWII vet, sweet as can be, who comes in every day with his service dog, Rex. She never makes him pay for a coffee, but he tips way more than his iced coffee costs. Rodney, my favorite coworker, loves him some Gina. Gina is a MILF mom of three who comes in every Wednesday to get her "hump day fix" as she always says with a giggle. I can only imagine what's running through Rodney's adolescent mind when she says the word "hump" while leaning out the window to grab her frappe out of his hands, her melon tits hanging over the door. Rodney is convinced she parks farther away from the window than most people would for the purpose of having to lean out farther, giving the barista a better glimpse of her knockers. There's a good chance he's right, too. It wouldn't be the first time a barista romance sparked with a customer. Of course, I haven't been so lucky...yet.

Jim and Gina are nice enough, but my favorite customer happens to be a 6 '3 hunk of holy-fuck-hotness named, wait for it, Noah.

I first noticed him on a Wednesday at 1pm, a time when the coffee shop is usually empty. During that time, I like to do the chores customers generally get in the way of when the cafe is more busy. The first time he came in I was sweeping and didn't notice him. He must have kept his head down the whole time he was ordering his coffee and walking to his table, or else I would have seen how gorgeous he is. But Noah is unassuming like that. About every other day in the middle of the afternoon, he orders one cappuccino with extra foam, situates himself by the window and works on his computer for approximately two hours before heading off on his motorcycle. That surprised me at first. He didn't strike me as the motorcycle type, but then again, what do I know about him besides that his curly hair absolutely devastates me and that the one time I got a good look into his azure eyes while wiping up his spilled water, I was too stunned to speak sensibly. I wiped up the water in silence and managed to awkwardly smile when he thanked me for his help.

I probably seem like an obsessed psycho, but I swear, sometimes I can feel him looking at me when I'm going around the shop wiping down the windows. It's always so still and empty when he's there, meaning, no outside stimulation to distract me from the sexual tension in the air. I'm 98% sure it's one-sided. Most of the time, when he comes in, my ponytail is completely disheveled and I haven't bothered to put makeup on, though admittedly, I do put more effort into my appearances on the days when I know he's coming in.

But.

There is still that 'but' that keeps me guessing and blushing anytime he smiles at me like a normal polite human. Maybe it's because sometimes I can see him staring at my ass in the window reflection as I'm wiping them down. I'm not naive enough to think I don't have a nice butt. It's not large by any means but thanks to years of softball, it's perky and toned. Of course he's going to look every now and then. What man wouldn't? He must be a gentlemen though, cause I've never once caught him staring, though there was this time I turned around after seeing him look at me in the reflection that our eyes met, and he smiled. Not his normal, "good afternoon" smile. More like a, "there's something here, but I'm too shy to say what," smile.

Every Wednesday, Friday and Monday at 1pm, I wonder what Noah is thinking. What's he doing on that computer and where does he ride off to on his motorcycle? Does he think I'm pretty? Have naughty thoughts run through his mind when he's staring at my backside as I stand on my tippy toes to clean the top of the glass door? Something inside me says "yes." But the more sensible part of me says to stay away.

He's too put together to start something with his local barista. He could be married for all I know, I need to drop it. But last time he came in, our hands brushed when I set his coffee down in front of him, and ten minutes later when I emerged from the bathroom after rubbing one out, I realized that this obsession of mine isn't going away anytime soon. I've got to find out if he's into me or not, so I can find a new someone to fantasize about when escaping to the bathroom stall to masturbate on my break.

Cue Friday, February 14th.

Usually, I'm not the type who's salty about being single. But I haven't been laid in months, and there seem to be no prospects on the horizon. With it being Valentine's Day and everyone discussing their plans with their partners for the evening, I can't help but wish the day would just be over with already.

"Hey Rebekah," Rodney's hand brushes the small of my back as he walks by. "You aren't going to believe this. Gina gave me her number today. I'm seeing her tonight. In secret."

"No WAY." I give him a high five and then lower my voice when the couple of customers remaining in the shop, including Noah, glance up from their computers to see what the fuss is about. "That's awesome, dude." I whisper and keep aimlessly wiping down counters to look busy. It's 5pm, and we close in three hours. I know it's going to be dead all night.

"Yeah, it sure is. So hey...I hope you don't mind but I was kind of hoping you wouldn't mind closing alone tonight."

"RODNEY." I whisper through clenched teeth. "Are you kidding me? That's going to take forever."

"I know I KNOW. I promise I'll return the favor whenever you want. Please? Just do me this solid. I don't know that I'll ever have this chance again."

I sigh and look around the shop, trying to find the words. As my eyes sweep the cafe, my gaze meets Noah's. Maybe he's zoned out or something, but we've never held eye contact this long. Suddenly, he breaks the gaze and puts his headphones back in. Was he eavesdropping?

I look back at Rodney. Sweet, silly, probably-won't-make-more-than-minimum-wage-anytime-soon Rodney. If I can't have my barista customer romance, I guess he can.

"Fine," I sigh, pretending to be more annoyed than I am. It's not like I'm missing out on any big plans. "But you owe me one."

"YES!" Rodney throws his arms around me. "Beks, you're the best. I promise to come back on Monday with a riveting report on Gina's boobs."

"I'd be mad if you didn't."

Oh shoot, now the sadness is setting in. More and more customers are leaving. When 7pm rolls around, Rodney leaves and I ready for a night of closing alone. It looks like it's just me, so I crank up some soothing jazz and start closing procedures. Normally, I wouldn't do this, but hell, it's Valentine's Day and nobody is coming in. I take off my button up shirt, feeling sweaty from all the manual labor, leaving me in jeans and a white tank top. It isn't too revealing with my apron on over it, but I definitely couldn't get away with wearing this at work normally. After a while, I start to have fun with closing.

Wiping down windows is way more fun when I'm not held to a schedule and can move my body to the music when I do so. I'm so lost in the moment that I nearly scream when a hand touches my waist. I whirl around.

"Noah?" I exhale, wondering where he came from and why he's touching me. God, I want him to touch me more.

"Do you usually close alone?" He says, pulling me closer toward him.

"Um, no, not usually." I respond. Is that his cock I feel against my crotch?

Noah holds my gaze without fear. I take this as a go-ahead to look down. Oh my gosh, his penis is rock hard through his jeans. I'm already embarassingly wet.

"You shouldn't be here on Valentine's Day," he says, taking a handful of my boob in his hand. Fuck. I haven't been touched like this in ages, and never by a man as gorgeous as him.

"I-I could say the same about you," I stutter, trying to match his confidence but failing completely.

"Stop." He commands me and unzips my jeans with one rapid motion.

Wait.

"Security cameras." I protest, leaning back against the window as he presses his lips to my neck.

"Erase," he pulls down my pants. "The," oh my god he knows I'm wet and he's feeling me up. "Footage."

I scream as he shoves his fingers into my throbbing pussy. Never have I given an involuntary yelp during sex, though I've forced it plenty of times. I guess the movie sex is modeled after something real, because I've never felt anything like this.

"Give me your dick," I whimper, and he obeys. Within an instant, my face is smushed against the window pane and Noah is fucking me from behind, his girthy cock rubbing me thoroughly.

"You love this, dont you, slut?" He grunts, gripping my ponytail. My head rears back and my eyes nearly roll back, I'm getting fucked so well. I can't remember the last time I orgasmed from sex, but I know that if he doesn't finish soon I'm going to squirt. Here. In my place of work.

"That's a good girl," he moans, gripping my hips as he pounds me. "Cum."

On command, my vagina tightens, pulses, the blood rushes to my face and I can't help but scream at the pleasure. Seconds later, he pulls his cock out, turns me around and gives me a sloppy kiss.

"When are you going to cum?" I look at him confused. I've never been fucked like this, let alone fucked without the guy needing to cum to be satisfied.

"Happy Valentines Day." He smiles and walks out.