All Comments on 'Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 06'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

So far I have found this series to be a very interesting read. Please keep up the good work.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 12 years ago
Very engaging.

Another fine chapter. A couple chapters ago, I commented on how this shifted from what felt like a light-hearted comedy to something darker and more serious. I wasn't sure I liked it then but I sure like it now.

The only thing that bothers me is the half dozen intrigues running in the background and how no one seems to notice. How could you not have Allen flagged as an issue in an organization like that? Same with the missing phone and cheerleaders.

But I am sure I will enjoy how you tie this all up. That just brought an image if the Sucubus sub to mind. Fun time ahead!

DmitryDmitryalmost 12 years ago
You are

very twisted and capable writer. I can not get enough of new twists in this story .LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johneb87johneb87almost 12 years ago

Glad to see the positive reviews for this chapter, great job! Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Chapter

That I think was the best chapter so far. I like the direction the series is taken, but I'm curious about Tom's school/social life and whether he's an outcast or not. Keep up the great writing, and hopefully, we can have the next installment soon.

-G

lostone0069lostone0069over 11 years ago
Awesome story!

I love coming across stories that have actual plot and good writing. As such, this is an incredible find! Enjoying every bit of it! I'm really looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep the story going :P

RadAshaRadAsha11 months ago

One glaring mistake was when Tom read her file it stated specifically she was a succubus, but later it stated he had no idea she was a succubus. Story was still great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1064 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...