All Comments on 'Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 07'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Better and better

This started out seeming like a bit of fun, light hearted fluff. An amusing and silly tale about some odd interactions with the underworld.

Wow! How that impression has changed. Each chapter has been more dark and intense that the one before. Characters have become much more defined and three dimensional. This is great!

You also do a great job of making the sex between Tom and the others unique to the pair. Too often, when there are multiple pairings like this, the sex seems to be the same for everyone. You keep the interaction distinct and consistent.

I only regret that putting this much in means I have to wait another month for the next installment. But it is worth it.

johneb87johneb87over 11 years ago
Welcome!

Always a pleasure! Looking forward to working with you more.

PS. feel free to delete my prior two comments. Something got f-ed up when I tried sending from my phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Really, really great story. I like how the story is taking on a more serious tone. Please keep the stories coming. You're a great writer.

-G

DmitryDmitryover 11 years ago
I

Forgot how wonderful this story is. Your imagination and writting stile.....INCrediblE. This story tend to resonate with all of my perverted self. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep it coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Update?

Any idea when the next one is coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Each of your stories are so well written. Once and awhile I find a typo here or there and giggle at it. But the way you word your sentences and string them together. The detail you put into things. You should try to get one of your stories published if it were something you were to ever think about. I'm not a huge book reader but erotica has a certain hook in it aside from the obvious for me. After reading these few chapters. I believe I could read anything you were to write. I'm not very good at being a critic, but if I honestly don't know how to explain the utter fascination with your stories. I hope to see more from you in the future with this story and more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1064 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...