Sex Life of a Milf: An Interview

Story Info
Maggie tells the story of her sex life: part one.
2.8k words
4.51
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

QUESTION: So, you are Maggie -- the author of many sex stories on Literotica?

MAGGIE: Guilty as charged. Ha!

QUESTION: Your stories portray a shy girl who grew up in Kansas and later became a world traveler and sexually loose and free. Are your stories autobiographical?

MAGGIE: Yes, much of the material in my stories is autobiographical.. I like to recall and write about my sexual experiences.

QUESTION: Let's get right to the point about sex: how old are you now and how many men have you fucked?

MAGGIE: (laughs) You don't mess around do you? I'm 57 years old and I have fucked around 40 men.

QUESTION: How about women? How many?

MAGGIE: Hmm. Let me count...four, five, six. Six, I recall. But I'm not really bi-sexual. Four of those were in group settings in which everybody fucked everybody else. And the other two were masseuses I was paying. I'm not sure how you define "fucking" when it comes to women on women. Six woman have had their fingers inside my pussy and caused me to cum. Does that count?

QUESTION: I think that counts. So, when and how did you lose your virginity?

MAGGIE: It was a traumatic event for me. I was 18 and my first boyfriend and I were in the front seat of his car. I was very religious then and I was determined to keep my virginity until marriage. But we were both very horny. We masturbated each other two or three times a day -- and I gave him blow jobs when I had the opportunity.

But his dick never touched my pussy. That is... until one late night we were mostly naked and making out in his car and suddenly his dick was inside me. I maybe enjoyed it too much for a minute, but I came to my senses and pushed him away and as he pulled out he cummed. Some of that cum may have ended up inside me, I don't know, but I was scared that I would get pregnant. I wasn't just afraid, I was hysterical. I had committed a grave sin and deserved to be punished by God. I broke up with that boy and promised God that if I didn't get pregnant I would be chaste until marriage. And I was.

I didn't accept that I had lost my virginity. It had just been an accident, to be forgotten. To this day, I don't know. Does that count as having lost my virginity? What do you think?

QUESTION: Who am I to say? Virginity is a state of mind? Maybe? Who was your second man?

MAGGIE: My husband. I was 19. He was 26 and a preacher. I presented myself to him as a virgin. He was a very conservative evangelical preacher -- who, I realized much later, was not very smart nor successful nor a good lover, nor even a very good preacher -- although he certainly had a strong libido. Ha!

QUESTION: Explain "libido."

MAGGIE: He fucked me every night. Well, except during my periods when I gave him blow jobs. He originally thought that blow jobs were sinful, but he changed his mind. Anything that feels that good, can't be sinful. Ha, ha! It was always the same. He climbed on, stuck his dick inside me, and cummed in about two minutes. He never asked me if I was enjoying it or what I might want to do. His mouth never touched my pussy. He wasn't a bad man; he was loving in some ways, but he was boring and had no spirit of adventure.

QUESTION: Did you cum when he fucked you?

MAGGIE: Sometimes. I'm like Old Faithful -- the geyser -- I cum easily and often. I've learned to love that about myself. Many women don't have that quality. I'm lucky.

QUESTION: So, how did you go from one man fucking you every night to fucking 40 men? And 6 women.

MAGGIE: I was a late bloomer. Real late. I said my husband fucked me every night, but I was away from home on occasion. When I was about 30 I went back to college and became a Certified Public Accountant. I developed a good business. I was cheap and efficient. I had to visit clients in other towns. When I was 33, I was in Kansas City to work for a client and I needed to stay overnight. I contacted a high school friend, let's call her Sue, who lived in Kansas City. Back in high school, Sue had been a flamboyant wild child, while I was her mousy, quiet friend who liked math and wore thick glasses.

Sue suggested we go our for a night on the town and I agreed. I was restless. I had been reading sexy romance novels and dreaming of getting fucked by somebody other than my husband. I hadn't had much fun in my life: too much duty, too little freedom. I had two children, a dog, a small house in a small town in Kansas. I didn't want to leave my respectable life behind, but I was bored and ready to explore new things.

Anyway, to make a long story short, Sue and I went out to a bar and met some men and I got drunk, and ended up in bed with one of them. He was younger than me -- and, oh my God, did he fuck me good. For the first time in my life I had sex with someone who knew what he was doing.

QUESTION: More details?

MAGGIE: Well, believe it or not, I had never tasted alcohol before that night. I had two margaritas and I barfed in the parking lot of the bar. My hotel was nearby and the man, call him "Bill", walked me home, accompanied me to my room, helped me undress, and put me in the shower to wash the barf off. And there I was, naked, with a man I had only met two hours earlier. Then, he lay me down on the bed and ate me -- if you understand that -- to completion. I squirted when I climaxed. That's the first time that ever happened. Water, whatever it was, urine or something, squirted out of me all over his face. I was humiliated. But he said, "I want to fuck you," and he did. And then he did it again. And he spent the night and fucked me again next morning. I cummed about six times.

Imagine! A man wanted to fuck me after if I had gotten drunk, barfed, and then squirted all over him while he was eating my pussy. Me! A young, handsome man fucked me! I was a 33-year old near-sighted accountant with tiny tits and stretch marks on her stomach. Suddenly, I felt like a real woman, a complete woman, a woman who men desire, and one who cums like a fountain!

I loved it, but I was also terrified I would be found out. I was a preacher's wife; I had a reputation to maintain; most of my clients were churches and religious organizations. They would fire me if a hint of scandal sullied my name. I could lose my family, my profession, many of my friends, everything.

It was a wonderful experience but, as I told Sue, not to be repeated. Ha! That was not a truthful statement. While one side of my mind was saying I could not fuck around, the other side of my mind was preparing to do so. I defined the limits of my infidelity. I pledged to never fuck without a condom. I bought a purse with a hidden compartment and carried three of them around with me at all times. I never fucked anybody my husband or my family knew, I never fucked anybody in my home town, nor anywhere else I was known; I did not fuck any of my clients. I am disciplined as a person; I followed those rules for several years.

QUESTION: And your next adventure?

MAGGIE: Three months later, same guy, same place, two nights together. I was so ready to fuck him again, frantic actually, and he laughed and said that I was going to fuck him to death. Then, he broke up with me. He said he had a fiancee, but I think the real reason was that I was too intense, too emotional. I was devastated -- but a month later, doing a job in a small Nebraska town, I met a married preacher and fucked him. I realized that I had not been in love; I had just loved to be fucked. I also realized that I liked fucking married men. We shared worries about being caught and had the same problems and anxieties.

Oddly enough I found that I liked men who were happy in their marriage and just out for a little fun, as I was. I didn't really enjoy men who complained about their wives, their lives, and their jobs. Fucking, I thought, should be light-hearted and joyful. I needed joy in my life!

QUESTION: What happened next?

MAGGIE: Over the next couple of years, I had sex with three or four different men scattered around Kansas. My business was thriving. I had jobs in several different places and I was on the road two or three days a week. I made time on my business trips to call on my lovers. I got pretty familiar with cheap motels scattered around small towns in Kansas. Ha, ha. On one occasion, I fucked a man at lunch time; drove to another town and fucked another after dinner.

I began to change. I dressed better, still modestly but with a little more style; I replaced my eye glasses with contact lenses; I began wearing makeup, and I put a little wave in my hair. I would like to have frosted my hair, but that was too radical given my every-day position as a preacher's wife.

I'm sure my husband noticed I was not longer the wife he had known for 15 years, but I was making more money than he did, and I bought him an almost-new car. He loved that car. He didn't pry very deeply into my life on the road. I made a point of being especially active in his church when I was home.

QUESTION: What was the next big event in your sex life?

MAGGIE: Oh, I think it was the night I fucked three men. I was getting pretty sure of myself in matters of sex and on a visit to Kansas City I fell in with a group of swingers. I didn't know they were swingers. We all got drunk and then went to an apartment together and during the course of a long night I fucked three of the men. Not all at the same time. Separately. As I recall there were three women and five men in the group, and the other women also fucked multiple men. There were bodies coupling all over this very small apartment.

When I woke up the next morning I was appalled at what I had done. I blamed it on the booze and I worried that I was becoming an alcoholic, so I pledged to myself to drink moderately in the future.

QUESTION: Did you manage to observe that pledge?

MAGGIE: I did, because I was afraid of being caught and I believed, quite rightly, that being drunk might cause me to do something stupid.

QUESTION: You're 35 or 36 at the point in your life and you're still long way from having bedded 40 men and 6 women.

MAGGIE: I was a slow starter, ha! I began to catch up when I went to Greece. I was 37 and a woman I worked for at a Christian charity asked me to help her, all expenses paid, on a tour she was organizing. She and I and ten rich, Christian women would visit sites associated with Christianity in Greece. I had no foreign experience whatsoever, but she thought I could help her keep everybody happy during the tour. I'm good at that sort of thing. I agreed to go along and help her -- but I asked to stay in Greece several days after the tour to do a little exploring on my own.

So, after I put the rich old women on a plane back to the States, I was on my own, frightened to be in a foreign country but excited. I hoped to meet a nice man. I took a flight to one of the Greek islands and, oh, my God, was it beautiful and a great variety of beautiful people were running around half dressed. There was a small beach near my hotel and right there, near the center of the village, were topless women sunning themselves! I had never seen anything like that.

I had purchased a bikini for my visit -- my first bikini. I put on a pair of shorts over the bikini bottom and wore the top. The cups on the top were too large for my little tits and the bikini top tended to sag and show my tits to the world. I didn't have big enough boobs to hold the cups up. My endowments are modest.

Anyway, I had been on the island about an hour and I was still holding up my bikini top to prevent it falling off my fits when a young Australian man introduced himself to me. He was 25 and what he saw in me is still a mystery. Maybe he was just horny and figured I would be easy. I don't know. I think he also was attracted to me because I was an American -- and he told me he had never fucked an American. Whatever! Also, he told me that I reminded him of a sexy school teacher he had when he was 12 years old. We spent a glorious 24 hours together and he fucked me often and well. I was in love! Again!

He had to leave -- but he introduced to friends of his who had rented a beach house and at their invitation I moved out there to join them. The house was on a small, exquisitely beautiful beach hidden among pine trees and rock formations -- and everybody on the beach was nude. Completely nude! To be nude in public was scary for me, and even scarier was a couple fucking only a few feet from where I was laying on the sand.

Fortunately, I liked the man who rented the house. He was about 40 years, tall and skinny, and had an ugly, but smiling and friendly face. He also had an enormous dick, which was a bit scary to me. To this day, it's the biggest I've ever seen. And I've seen more than a few. Ha, ha. He was married, but his wife was in Australia. Among his friends were a Swedish couple who looked like bronzed Norse Gods, and a dumpy British woman who was a sex counselor when she was home. The ugly man and I hit it off well and he fucked me that afternoon on the beach within sight of a dozen or so people.

That was the beginning of a three day odyssey on which the only clothes I wore was an apron when I was cooking. I fucked the Swedish man and his wife and the dumpy Englishwoman as well as my ugly friend. In fact, it was the first group sex I ever had. I recall the Swedish man fucking me as I knelt to suck on the clitoris of the dumpy Englishwoman. I spent a night in the same bed with my ugly friend and the Swede and they fucked me, one after another. I have never felt freer and happier.

However, I came back to Kansas frightened because I had a shaved pussy. I loved it when my ugly lover got out a razor and shaving cream and shaved me and then made me cum with his mouth caressing my hairless pussy. Everybody else on the beach was shaved and so I followed suit to avoid being different.

But I knew my husband would be shocked to see my shaved pussy. I explained it away by saying that I had to shave because hair might stick out of my bikini bottom. He was surprised to learn than I owned a bikini -- but he accepted my story. I think he liked the fruit of my labors -- the car I bought him -- too much to probe very deeply into my activities, although my story aroused him because he probed into me very deeply with his penis that night. Since then I have been shaving my pussy now and then. Most of the men I fucked didn't expect me to have a shaved pussy -- and they liked it. Exotica, ha, ha.

Anyway, that's when my numbers began to increase. Three men and two women during my Greece trip.

END of Part One; Part two coming.