Sex on the Beach: 750 Word Story

Story Info
Sex on the beach. Two lovers make love on a summer night.
750 words
4.03
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers

Hershel wriggled closer to Heather, caught her head with both hands and kissed her. No-one to comment or interfere here. She responded immediately. They kissed deeply and passionately, the moment extending on into eternity. He never wanted it to end. And yet he wanted to take this moment further. He placed his hand on her breast, feeling her heartbeat beneath. Heather broke away from the kiss. He could just see her eyes reflecting the firelight.

"I'm not doing it on the beach; I'm not getting sand in my bits," she said. Hershel spread out his jacket he'd brought with him from his Chevy truck and laid it over the sands. He pulled off his shirt then placed it down by his jacket. The cool night air washed over his body.

Heather knelt, brushed sand from her skirt. She knelt before Hershel, unbuckled his jeans then tugged them down. Then hooked her fingers into the waistband of his pants and pulled them out and down over his stiff cock. She kissed its tip. If he was hard before then the sense of her lips on his cock made him like steel.

Hershel kissed Heather again, the cool air against his skin freshening him, making his passion harder, more urgent. His arms around her, his hands pressing her close to him, soaking up her warmth. Heather pushed him away, only for an instant. With one fluid motion, she lifted up her sweater, shook her head, freeing her pony-tail then dropped it onto the little pile of his clothes. She reached behind her, unhooked her bra and let that fall, too.

Even in the dim, flickering firelight Hershel thought they were the most magnificent breasts he'd seen. Large yet firm with darker nipples and areola. Hershel caressed them gently feeling her soft, smooth skin before his tongue licked at her nipples. Heather threw her head back and moaned with pleasure.

Eagerly, urgently, Heather pushed her skirt down over her hips, down her long legs to her knees. Hershel gently pushed her back down onto the little pile of clothes. Only her briefs remained. Innocent, white cotton panties. As she had done earlier to him, he slipped his fingers under the waistband then slowly, savoring this moment, lightly slid them down her thighs.

With his body blocking most of the firelight, her prone body now was mostly in shadow. The reddish fire highlighted one breast, one thigh, part of her taut belly, the side of her face looking up at him. Deeper shadow fell over the valley between her breasts, her belly button, and the cleft between her legs. The contrast was so beautiful.

Hershel broke out one of his rubbers, slipped it on. He knelt before Heather, kissed her again and again. He couldn't hold back any longer. He moved her thighs apart, her sex hidden in the darkness. Heather guided him in. A brief moment's resistance heightening their pleasure. Hershel plunged inside her, his thrusts deeper and deeper.

Heather threw her arms around his neck, cried out in passion. She kissed what she could reach, his stubble rough against her soft lips. Hershel now on the edge of pure ecstasy. Then Heather grabbed Hershel's waist, twisted and rolled him over. Rolling him over onto the cooling sands. Even in his passion, he was surprised by how strong Heather was.

Her knees now gripped him on either side. Her hands now on his chest holding him down. She rode him like a rodeo cowgirl. Her breasts bouncing with her movements. He looked up at her magnificent body outlined against the stars and the firelight like some dark, primitive painting.

Her tight vagina gripped his penis. She taking him higher and higher to new ecstasies. He couldn't last out any longer as she rode his pole. Like two pounds of TNT he detonated inside her. His back arched, lifting her high. Heather cried out, then her knees buckled and she collapsed onto his chest.

Hershel slowly withdrew then rolled Heather back over onto the clothes, covering her body with his own. They lay like that for a while, no idea how long. They'd gone into a place where time has no meaning. Spinning out the moment as long as humanly possible, just happy to lie still together in silence. Enjoying what they'd just been through together. Totally relaxed and at ease. All the worries and pressures of their lives forgotten and vanished for the time being.

It doesn't get better than this, he thought.

Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers