Sex on the Beach: Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my coffee and my cereal and brought the dishes to the sink. Austin finished his cereal and brought it to the sink before grabbing his cup of coffee and stepping out onto the porch. I turned and headed back to my room to brush my teeth. I walked through the doorway and was about to close the door behind me when I heard Sasha call out.

"Hold up," she said. She came in behind me and shut the door behind her as she entered the room.

I went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. Sasha did the same. Once I finished brushing, I spit into the sink before brushing my tongue and rinsing my mouth. Sasha performed a similar routine.

"That was fun," I said, breaking the silence. "This morning, that is."

"Wasn't it?" Sasha grinned. "I didn't know my little brother was packing."

I blushed, but I wasn't sure what to say. Sasha picked up on this and continued talking.

"What did you think of my tits?" she asked, giggling softly.

I blushed again. "They're really goddamn nice," I said. I couldn't help but laugh a bit at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Well, I'm glad you think so," she said with a wink. We walked out of the bathroom. I sat on my bed while Sasha walked to her side of the room.

"Which bathing suit should I wear today?" she asked me, holding up two different bikini tops. One was bright blue while the other was white.

"The blue one," I said.

"Okay," she smiled. She reached down and grabbed ahold of her shirt before pulling it up and over her head. Her breasts came into view as she pulled the shirt up.

"Holy shit," I said under my breath.

Sasha smiled at me and pressed her boobs together. Her pretty pink nipples were clearly erect; she definitely liked to show off. She let me enjoy the view for another few seconds before putting on her bikini top.

She turned around so that her back was towards me and bent down to pick up her bikini bottoms. Immediately I was presented with a great view of her ass. She was just wearing a pair of athletic shorts, and they gripped her cheeks nicely.

She stood up and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants before pulling them down and kicking them off of her feet. I was now enjoying the sight of her bare ass, although she was no longer bent over. She slipped her legs into her bikini bottoms and bent over slightly to pull them up, giving me a split-second view of what her butt looked like when she bent over.

She turned back to face me. "Looks like you like my ass too, huh?" She asked, gesturing towards the growing bulge in my pants.

"Oh yeah," I chuckled. "I suppose I need to change into my swimsuit now, eh?"

"Probably a good idea, I grinned." I could feel myself getting harder in anticipation of getting naked in front of my sister (again), which was definitely a good thing.

I stood up and grabbed my swim trunks from my bag (I had a couple of pairs and I hadn't worn these yet). In a similar fashion to my sister, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down. Immediately the outline of my cock was visible through my underwear.

Sasha grinned. "You don't wear underwear under your swimsuit, right?"

"No, of course not," I smirked.

I slowly pulled my underwear down. My sister inhaled sharply as my cock came into view. By now I was more-or-less completely hard, and admittedly it looked pretty impressive. I was reasonably long, but more importantly I was blessed to have a fairly thick cock.

"Goddamn Jake," Sasha said. "I know I saw it earlier this morning, but jeez."

"That's how I felt about your tits," I laughed. I reached down and grabbed my cock, which was almost completely hard already. I turned to the side slightly to give Sasha a good look. She stared greedily at my cock and my balls hanging below.

"It's so nice," she said, her eyes gazing hungrily at my erection.

"Well, thank you," I grinned. I sat down on the edge of the bed, still holding my shaft. I gave it a few quick pumps, causing my balls to bounce a bit.

"Dude I could watch you stroke that thing for hours," she sighed.

"That sounds like a fun time to me," I said. "Maybe you'll get another chance tonight?"

"I fucking hope so," she said. She gazed at it for another moment before I went ahead and got dressed. We definitely didn't want Austin to walk in on me jerking my cock in front of Sasha.

I sat on the bed and waited for my erection to go away while Sasha walked out of the room to join the others. Once I was sufficiently soft (so as not to have any sort of bulge in my swim trunks), I left my room and finished getting ready to go to the beach for the day.

Unfortunately nothing really happened while we were at the beach that day. Sasha was definitely making an effort to give me a good view of her cleavage while we were sitting on the beach, and I definitely took every opportunity I had to stare at her tits and her ass. (My sunglasses certainly came in handy for that!) But that was about it. We ate lunch on the beach and went back home for a quick dinner before heading back down to the beach until sunset. We were a family of beach bums.

Thankfully that night was much more eventful than the day at the beach. In anticipation of getting another show, I put a box of tissues on my nightstand for easy clean-up. I turned in a little earlier than usual, but with no intention of falling asleep. I just wanted to give enough time for Austin to assume I had fallen asleep before it got too late. I had also texted Sasha to let me know when they were about to come to the room so I could pretend to be asleep; before that, I was just browsing on my phone.

About twenty minutes after I had "gone to bed", Sasha texted me that they'd be coming back shortly and that they would definitely be having sex. I set my phone on the charger and laid in bed, laying on my side so I'd have a good view of the action. Maybe two or three minutes after that, Sasha and Austin quietly crept into the bedroom. They tip-toed to the bathroom to brush their teeth and whatnot before coming out and hopping on the bed. I risked a quick peek while they were getting in bed and saw that they were both already naked.

Sasha was on her back with her feet towards the top of the bed. She had her legs spread wide open, and Austin had his head buried in between her thighs. Sasha was breathing hard and moaning softly; clearly Austin was giving her head. I watched as my sister's boyfriend pleasured her, teasing her clit with his tongue. Once Sasha was warmed up, which didn't take very long, Austin sat up and took his cock in his hand, giving it a few quick pumps before shifting forward and aligning himself with my sister's pussy. Sasha gasped as Austin pressed the head of his cock against her vulva, and a soft moan escaped Austin's lips as he slid his cock inside Sasha.

Austin began to fuck her. At first, he was slow, almost gentle. He used long, deep strokes. The two of them both moaned softly as Austin's cock plunged in and out of Sasha. Then she arched her back and curled her toes as Austin began to fuck her faster. Sasha reached down and started to play with her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion while Austin pumped himself in and out of her.

My dick was completely hard by now. I slowly moved my hand down and began to stroke myself slowly while I watched Austin ravage my sister. Sasha's moans began to get louder, and Austin quickly placed his hand over her mouth but continued fucking her. Sasha grabbed Austin's wrist and moved his hand away just long enough to whisper that she was about to come before allowing Austin's hand to cover her mouth once more. Austin maintained his pace, pounding his cock in and out of Sasha's pussy. I watched Sasha's back arch once more -- giving me a great view of her tits and rock-hard nipples illuminated by the moonlight -- as her climax rocked throughout her body.

The feeling of Sasha's pussy pulsing around Austin's cock must've been too much because he immediately whispered that he was going to come as well. Austin grabbed ahold of Sasha's sides and slid his cock all the way inside her. I watched as he began to pump my sister's pussy full of cum, all the while Sasha was still riding out her orgasm. I swear to God I almost came right there, but I used every ounce of my willpower to hold off.

Once Austin finished filling Sasha's pussy with his load, he pulled out. He took a moment to admire my sister's pussy with his cum slowly leaking out of it. He leaned forward and kissed Sasha deeply for a moment before laying down, facing away from me. Sasha adjusted herself so that she was laying next to him, though she laid on her back. We waited in silence for a few minutes for Austin to fall asleep. Once Sasha was confident that her boyfriend was knocked out, she rolled onto her side to face me. She gave me a smile and pulled her shirt up, revealing her bare breasts to me. The room was dimly lit, but I could still make out her nipples against the shadows.

Sasha pressed her tits together and started playing with them. She groped them with her hands; she pinched her nipples. She was clearly putting on a bit of a show for me. I began to stroke myself under the sheet, but she quickly gestured towards my cock. I wasn't sure if she just wanted to see it or if she was afraid that I'd make too much noise with my hand bumping against the sheets. Either way, I promptly threw the sheet off of me, exposing my hard cock to my sister. She grinned, nodded her head, and bit her lip before resuming her performance, playing with her tits and her nipples again.

I reached down and began stroking my cock again, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I only lasted a minute or two. Between watching Austin pump my sister full of cum and watching my sister play with her tits for me, I did not have it in me to last any longer. I grabbed a wad of tissues from my nightstand and stroked myself through one hell of an orgasm. Sasha watched hungrily as I shot my load. She blew me a kiss once I finished my orgasm before pulling her shirt back down and rolling onto her back to sleep. I rolled over to my other side and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke to Sasha whispering my name, "Jake."

I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. I blinked hard and rubbed my eyes. "What's up?" I asked groggily.

"Austin and I didn't have sex this morning," Sasha whispered. "He went straight for the shower. I think he wants to make pancakes or something."

I chuckled. That man had his priorities straight, clearly. "I see."

"Are you horny at all?" Sasha asked, still speaking in a hushed tone.

I chuckled again and pondered for a moment. The answer was not immediately obvious to me in my sleepy state, but after considering this for a moment, I concluded that I was, in fact, horny.

"Yeah, why? Are you?"

"Well, I'm always horny," Sasha giggled. "But I was thinking that I could sort of make up for the lack of a show this morning."

"How would you do that?" I whispered with a touch of excitement.

"Well," Sasha said, sitting up. She was wearing a white t-shirt and panties. It was abundantly clear that she was not wearing a bra underneath her shirt. "I figured I could let you play with these for a few minutes." As she said that, she reached down and pulled her shirt up, her breasts coming into view. Of course, her pretty pink nipples were both quite hard.

I could feel myself getting hard as I nodded my head "yes". Sasha grinned and stood up, creeping over to my bed. She quickly pulled her shirt all the way off and slipped her panties off before sitting on my bed. I couldn't really see between her legs very well, but I could see her buttcheeks with how she was sitting. And of course, I had a great view of her tits.

"Let's just try to be quick. I have a feeling Austin is gonna end up jacking off in there so we have some time though. Honestly he should've just fucked me, that would've been faster than jacking off in the shower. He always takes forever."

I laughed in response. I knew how that was.

Sasha pulled the sheets off of me, exposing my bare torso and boxers. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and told me to lift my butt up off the bed, which I did. She pulled my boxers down and my semi-erect cock sprung up into view. Sasha hungrily eyed my cock for a moment before looking at me. "Well?" She was jetting her chest out at me a bit, clearly signaling that her tits were mine to play with.

"Oh, right, sorry," I laughed. I reached up and took one breast in each hand. As I described before, they were about a handful each, and they felt amazing in my hands. I squeezed them gently before rubbing her nipples with my thumb. She let out a soft moan when I did that.

"Does that feel good?" I asked as I rubbed her nipples again.

Sasha bit her lip. "Yes, I love having my nipples played with."

Sasha placed her hand on my thigh and squeezed as I began to pinch her nipples, eliciting another moan. Things continued like this for a few moments. I alternated between groping her tits and playing with her nipples -- rubbing them, pinching them, squeezing them, all the while Sasha moaned and gently caressed my thigh.

"Do you wanna suck them?" she asked after a moment.

"Fuck yes," I breathed.

Sasha smiled and leaned forward so that her tits were within reach of my mouth. I squeezed her right breast as I took her left nipple into my mouth. At first I just sucked it gently, enjoying the feeling of its hardness against my tongue. Sasha moaned louder than she had before. I began to run my tongue around her nipple, flicking it gently every so often while I rubbed and pinched her other nipple with my fingers. Sasha was very clearly enjoying this. After a moment, I took her nipple out of my mouth and switched to the other one. I couldn't believe I was sucking my sister's tits.

"Do you wanna jack off?" Sasha asked.

"Mhm," I said without taking her nipple out of my mouth. With my free hand, I reached down and began to stroke my cock. Sasha alternated between watching me suck her tits and watching me stroke my cock for the two minutes I lasted before exploding all over myself. I didn't stop sucking Sasha's nipple as I came, and her eyes stayed glued to my cock as I shot cum all over my stomach, her arm, and her hand. Once my orgasm finished, she quickly licked my cum off of her fingers before grabbing some tissues to clean both herself and me.

"That was fun," she smiled. "I'm gonna go have Austin fuck me now."

"Very," I said. "Your tits are fucking amazing."

"Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," she giggled.

I pretended to be asleep as she stood up and tip-toed into the bathroom.

"I was hoping you'd be jacking off," I heard Sasha say to Austin. "Could you just fuck me really quick? I'm horny."

A few seconds later, I heard the faint sound of Austin's body smacking against Sasha's as he fucked her hard and fast. Sasha did a poor job of hiding her moans as she enjoyed her boyfriend's cock. After about two minutes, I heard Austin grunt as he presumably emptied his balls into my sister's pussy. Why he didn't fuck her to begin with was beyond me, but I'm certainly not complaining. I wouldn't have gotten to suck Sasha's tits if they had stuck to their usual routine, after all.

In any case, listening to Austin empty his balls into Sasha obviously made me hard again, and though I wanted to touch myself, I decided to wait. I didn't want to risk Austin coming out into the room while Sasha finished up in the shower. But the two of them came out together about ten minutes later.

Austin threw on some clothes and I pretended to wake up.

"Good morning," I said with a genuine yawn.

"Morning man," Austin said. "I'm making pancakes, so don't take too long if you shower or anything!"

"Awesome," I grinned. Sasha came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. The thought occurred to me that Austin's cum was probably still dripping out of her pussy right now. Sasha sat on her bed and started typing away on her phone. Austin finished getting dressed and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Sasha texted away for another minute or so before getting up. She took the towel off and folded it neatly on the bed. I enjoyed the view of my naked sister. Her nipples were still hard, and her ass looked fantastic.

"How did he fuck you?" I asked.

"I just bent over and leaned against the wall as he took me from behind," Sasha said. "It felt really good. Could you hear me moaning?"

"Yes," I said. "It was really hot. You definitely sounded like you were enjoying it."

"I'm glad you thought so," she smiled. "And I totally enjoyed it. He really fucked me good." She walked over to her duffle bag and bent over to grab a pair of panties and a bra.

She walked back over to her bed, placing her underwear down before looking back at me over her shoulder.

"Y'know, I think Austin's view must've looked something like...", she arched her back and bent over with her ass facing directly towards me. I was greeted with a perfect view of her pussy and her asshole. I could even see a bit of Austin's cum still dripping out from between her pussy lips.

"Holy fuck," I breathed. "Oh my God."

"How long do you think you'd last with this view?" Sasha cooed, slowly swaying her hips from side to side.

"Not very long," I said. My eyes greedily took in the sight before me as my brain filed it away for use later today. Her ass looked absolutely incredible, and looking directly at my sister's asshole and cum-filled pussy was so dirty. She looked so fucking sexy.

Sasha giggled and slowly stood up. "I think you're probably right about that."

"Can I suck your tits again?" I asked. I was horny and wanted to get off again rather than be a mess all day.

"Oh, are you horny again?" she giggled.

"Very."

"Sure, but make it quick," Sasha replied. She put on her panties and a pair of running shorts before coming over to my bed and sitting as she had done earlier. She leaned forward and I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked gently as I stroked my very-hard cock.

"Let me see if this will help speed things along," Sasha said. A second later, I felt her fingers wrap around my balls. I moaned softly.

"Does that feel good?" Sasha asked as she massaged my balls gently.

"Mhm," I moaned. I stroked myself faster as I darted my tongue around her nipple. Sasha worked my balls gently with her fingers, and before long, I was shooting another load all over my stomach and her hand. Sasha continued rubbing my balls as I came, only removing her hand when my orgasm had finished. Once again, she licked my cum off of her fingers before grabbing some tissues to finish cleaning us up. I just laid there and let her wipe up the cum from my body.

"That was fun," Sasha giggled.

"Very," I sighed. "Thanks for that." Sucking my sister's tits while she rubbed my balls and I jerked off was a great way to start the day.

"Don't mention it," she said with a wink.

The two of us got dressed without saying another word before exiting the bedroom. We joined the others in the kitchen area for breakfast. Austin and our parents greeted us as if nothing had happened. Obviously they had no idea Sasha had just massaged my balls and let me suck her tits while I jerked off. We talked for a bit while we ate. Then Sasha and I offered to do the dishes while the others began preparing to head down to the beach.

I hate to admit it, but I actually started getting kind of hard standing there next to Sasha. I was thinking about how good her ass looked when she showed me the view Austin had when he fucked her. I recognize Sasha had literally just helped me jack off twice without much of a break, but can you really blame me? My sister literally just rubbed my balls while I sucked her tits and jerked off. So, forgive me if it seems like I have the sex drive of a thirteen-year-old boy.