All Comments on 'Sex outside with my Non-Binary love'

by CharlieParkerWrites

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Put somewhere else.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar8 months ago

There's nothing that immediately strikes me as -wrong- with the text, so I must conclude the reviewbombing is spiteful 'phobes.

CharlieParkerWritesCharlieParkerWrites8 months agoAuthor

Heya :) I really appreciate you saying that, makes me feel better about the low ratings :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SirDigbyChickenCaesar - Typical conclusion for a narrow minded commentator. You have no argument so you resort to insults. You free opinion phobe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You can't take criticism. Stop writing. Let me guess you are going to delete the comment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two nonbinaries... in a lesbian category... make it make sense.

CharlieParkerWritesCharlieParkerWrites8 months agoAuthor

I understand where you're coming from, the traditional definition of Lesbian is "women who love women" but the definition is expanding and has been adopted by many non-binary and trans people who find their attraction is best defined as sapphic. Of course, I respect if you don't see it that way because it is a personal thing. but there are some, myself included, who do see it that way

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really, what a struggle to write never mind read - what could be a good story.

The sooner this binary fad is over the better for society.

CharlieParkerWritesCharlieParkerWrites8 months agoAuthor

Brave of you to comment anonymously. I'm sorry you feel that way and I hope one day you find the strength to open yourself up to change, and the things that scare you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's not the same anonymous. No fear here. I will add: brave of you to be crowding and occupying female space. In regards to anonymity - show us the way. Provide all of your personal information. That will teach us a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Different anon then the other. Absolutely lovely. The emotion of the whole thing got me. I wanted more whem we reached the end.

toesucker1toesucker18 months ago

I myself know a know someone that I've known for years who recently declared themself non-binary. This is a real thing.

@CharlieP: sorry that you attracted this kind of commenter. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

toesucker1 - keep this space lesbian. This the only section that caters to alternative labels.

BreeBoreBreeBore3 months ago

Beautiful, absolutely wonderful queer love story

DrFemmeDrFemme3 months ago

So hot and sexy! Love this and sending it to one of my lovers to enjoy as well.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Omg this was so poetic! I especially loved how poetically their parts were described! As a nonbinary person, private part descriptions can get uncomfy quickly, but this made it seem so magical!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieParkerWrites@CharlieParkerWrites
Heya, I like writing queer romance stories. I post them here because, well, I'm hoping it's a good place to share them :) Enjoy :)