Sex Party Babyy

Story Info
Wanting to see your girl fucked & pleasured & used!
772 words
4.15
12.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You take me to a sex party. Its my first time & I'm so nervous! We're sitting having a drink & you have 2 fingers in my pussy keeping me wet. Sex all around, moans and groans and persons just like us, looking on. A guy approaches me & makes small talk & he starts fondling my titts. You insert a 3rd finger in my pussy & I'm moaning now.

He eases the straps off my shoulders & starts sucking my nipples as you finger me & rub my clit! I'm looking at you moaning! You finger your pussy so good you make me cum already!!

The guy is pulling me to the centre of the room & you follow. I lay down as you sit looking at everyone! The fucking, the sucking, the anal, the blowjobs, the fucking sexy men & women just on display!

He raises my skirt & loves that I'm naked! You smile knowing you gave me permission! He is licking ur pussy babyyyyy!!

Licking & sucking my swollen clit & sucking all my candie!

Fuckkkkkk!!! Mmmmmmmm!!!

Im getting a cock in my mouth now & you're stroking your cock! Hearing your babygirl moaning and seeing me getting pleasured is turning you on!

He is fucking my mouth, making me gag! Yesssssssss!! Oh you know how soaked I get when I gag on a cock!

My soaked pussy is now getting fucked so hard & your so fucking hard looking at me and hearing my moans! You're hearing the sweet sounds of my juices!

A woman comes and goes down on your cock! You're pushing her mouth down making her choke as you look at me!! You're hearing my pussy! You make her gag! You make her choke! You abuse her mouth just fucking turned on looking at your babygirl getting pleasured, getting fucked!!

Babyyyyyyyyyy Pleaseeeee!!

He cums in me so harddddd!! I'm scraping him as I feel all his cum!

He eases out and lays down.

The guy with his cock in my mouth is pulling my nipples as he continues fucking my mouth.

He pulls out & goes for my pussy and starts fucking it rough!

You don't cum in her mouth, instead, she is sitting on your lap as you finger her ass.

Your cock throbbing! Your eyes never leaving your babygirl! You finger fuck her so hard she makes a mess all over your hand!!

He cums in me!

OMFGGGG! Babygirl is filled with cum from 2 men!

He comes off and I'm there breathing heavy!

You pull her down with you & make her sit on my face & I start licking her wet cunt! Mmmmmm you hear my moaning! She spreads her lips as my tongue licks her cunt! Licks her clit! Licking as my thumb rubs that clit!

You go down on my pussy and start licking me! Enjoy that sweet salty mess of cum from both men & my creaminess. Fuckkkkkkk!!!

You're hungry for my pussy right now! Sucking every last drop and making me cum hard!! FUCKKKKKKK YESSSSS!!

As I make that pussy on my mouth squirt all over my face!! She is shaking as I hold her wanting all that juice all over my face!

You come up to my face after a bit and lick and clean the mess she made.

But you're not done yet!!

It's just us now! You start fingering me as we're kissing!

You love when I moan in ur mouth as we're kissing. 2 then 3 fingers in and out. The moans and screams and scent all around is turning us on! You're staring at me as u ease the 4th finger in and you're pounding me! You're fisting your babygirl making me scream! Making me squirt! OH FUCKKKK!!

You turn me over on all 4s and ease your hard throbbing cock in my ass. Pulling my hair back! Fuckkkkk yessss babyyyyyy!!

A guy comes infront me and pulls my head gently down on his hard cock! Fuckkkkk its a BBC!! Goddddd!!! Its so big!! You're owning my ass! Hardest fuck I've gotten in a while & you're spanking my ass!!

He's fucking my mouth!

You're fucking my ass!!

My pussy is dripping!!!

A woman slids under & is now 69 with me! She's fingering me & the BBC fingers her pussy!

You wanna cum all over my face & titts! I'm yours baby! You pull me away from them & make me kneel down as you stroke and spray your sweet cum all over my mouth and titts.

You kneel down & lick it up and kiss your babygirl's sweet lips!