Sex Pet Recovery Ch. 05 - LEFT FIELD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience was impressed. "One last thing. I am going to ask this lady to do something she would never do on her own. I am testing what nano-bots would do to a person's inhibitions. Mary Beth, I would like you to remove your clothes." This is where Robert had deviated from the script. He needed this program to have glitches, and this would be a great place to begin.

Mary Beth looked at Johnson and spoke. "No sir. I will not remove my clothes for you." Johnson looked over at the side of the stage, but he couldn't go there in front of the men.

"Mary Beth, please removed your clothes." Mary Beth sat down. "As you can see, we are still working on the program. It was introduced into this woman without the company's approval. As you are aware, it is against the law to do what these men did. We are preparing to remove the nano-bots from her. We have a program to do so."

The meeting broke up. When everyone was gone, Robert told MaryBeth to get up and follow him. She followed him back to the living quarters. He told her to sit on the couch. She did.

They waited until Johnson came by. The audience was gone. "I am not sure if we did any good. Why did you change the script?"

"A perfect performance would look funny, out of place. We needed it to look right, imperfect. So, they would have an excuse to stop the program. Why did you tell them you had a way to take them out of her?"

"They needed to have a solution to their problem. All she must do now is walk out of here acting normal, on her own. I have confidence you can pull that off. We will need her to be friendly and happy looking."

"What do we do with her after that?" Robert had a pretty good idea what they had in mind.

"We were hoping you could look after her until we sort this thing out. She would be safer with you, and no one would know where she was."

Robert couldn't really argue with the logic. He was the only person on the planet left alive that she was programmed to listen to. There was no other option. "Ok. I will need a day to practice her being normal." It was agreed. They would leave the day after tomorrow.

Robert spent the next day coaching Mary Beth on the smooth movements of a woman. The shake of the head, the casual walk, the hand gestures. He didn't have time to ingrain other movements into her program.

Early the next morning, Johnson came with the head of security to escort them out. They headed toward the exit. The only real trouble spot would be the lobby and out to the car. They got to the lobby without seeing anyone. But in the lobby, there were several officials of the company waiting for them.

"We came to see you off." The President of the company smiled at Mary Beth. "I hope you can forgive us for your inconveniences here." Robert said into her ear, "Gracious voice, smiling. Thank you for your kindness. I will be fine."

Mary Beth smiled, tilted her head, and repeated the words Robert had given her. The man looked relieved and backed away. The rest of the party waved and muttered goodbyes. When they got to the door, Robert told her to stop, turn, and wave at everyone while smiling. She did it perfectly. They then went out to the car. He told her to get in the back seat and she did.

The car pulled away and they were off. They hadn't gone far when Robert noticed a car following them at a distance. It was either Tony's men, or his associates' men. Either way, he was not going to relax until he got home. His phone rang just as he was contemplating his next move. "Bobby, you are amazing. I don't know how you did it, but they bought the story that rogue scientists did it on their own, and you guys were able to remove everything from her. As far as the world is concerned, the two of you are just people with a secret that you can't tell without going to prison. Don't worry about the car behind you. They are my boys there to ensure you get home safely. Now, I really owe you. But we will talk about that later."

Robert let out a loud sigh and put his head in his hands. Then he looked beside him at the woman staring straight ahead with a blank look on her face. What in the hell is he supposed to do with her now? It seems he can't stop collecting broken women.

12