All Comments on 'Sex Plan for the New Year'

by Tdisk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start!

I was taken with your character development -- Nan, the focused, goal-driven beauty with only one perceived flaw and Bill, the klutz, who never seems to quite figure out his selfish tendencies to put his foot in his mouth at exactly the wrong time over the wrong subject. Will they last 9 months??? A beautiful, poised, sexually-inspired model dragging along a sexual klutz! Hmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would Bill be trying to get into her pants?

She tells him, point blank, that he can't satisfy her sexually. She tells him that he wants her to have bigger breasts. TELLS HIM! She didn't ask, she told. At that point the only thing Bill is thinking about is how to protect as many assets as he can in the upcoming divorce. Because who would stay married to a manipulative, controlling bitch? When Nan asks him "how would you like me"? his answer was "not at all". She has shown him by her words and actions that she has no love or respect for him. She rubs her infidelity in his face. The only thing he needs is a medical checkup to make sure he doesn't have some nasty disease and a divorce. Laughably bad story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No way would i stay

So i look at women with large breasts but never touch or complain. But her plan now involves me finding her studs to fuck? My plan is now divorce. She obviously is not satisfied with my sexual performance so goodbye before you cheat or expect me to be your pimp. I may have been rude to look but she has now gone too far.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
His reaponse

His response to her plan hould have been: "Do what you want after our divorce is final."

KB

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Sorry Td, King Bangor had it spot on

Of the dozens of breast enhancement couples I have known, the majority of the marriages don't survive, due to cheating and generally crappy attitude from the wife. YMMV

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Husbands

Historically, husbands don't come our looking brio bright in LW stories. No chance here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HAVE TO AGREE WITH KB

She is unbelievable as a character. The way Tdisk wrote the story, they should not even be together. A woman who is great except for one physical flaw. A man who is a fucking idiot 😳.

Suspension of belief failed Tdisk.

Gave you 2*s.

Thank you for trying. Don't give up.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow..

So her plan basically tells the guy how she finds him inadequate in every way possible and he just listens and goes along with this?

I would divorce in a NY minute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So he has nine months to get his financial affairs in order for the divorce. But in the mean time as she said he needs to improve on his oral skills I guess she wouldn't mind him getting pointers from her friends, escorts, whomever. Practice makes perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous