Sex Tourist Ch. 07

Story Info
Intoxication, La Bamba, Allyza and Seduction.
2.6k words
3.95
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through his tunnel vision he spotted Kokomo's a little further down the road and wandered across the road and on towards it, thinking of having a night-cap then retiring to bed. But just short of his goal he was sandwiched by two door girls, one taking each of his arms.

"Sir, try La Bamba. We have many, many beautiful girls for you inside."

Their attention, the warmth of their smiles, and their hot bodies against his, reignited his longing. He allowed himself to be led, smiling, inside. No sooner had they escorted him through the privacy curtain behind the door, than they passed him into a new relay of hands, this time two waitresses. The waitresses waved their hands at vacant seats, and Trevor chose the nearest, a bench seat just to the right of the entrance, facing the end of the stage. They seated him, took his order, and disappeared.

Trevor took in the bar. It was long and thin compared to the first two. The stage ran down the centre. As he faced to the rear, to his left was the bar with seating, and to his right were bench seats against the wall. Around the long, thin stage in the middle were stools. The stage was packed with girls jostling with one another in the confined space, each doing their own dance. The dancers wore assorted shorts, almost hot pants, and thin cotton hanger blouses insecurely concealing their breasts. The larger the breasts, the more they revealed, and in the stage lights the dark pigmentation of their nipples showed through.

From his vantage point Trevor quickly realised that he could see only the girls right at the near end of the stage, but the bar was near full and there was no vacant space to which to move.

A girl moved to the end of the stage facing him, smiled and began to dance energetically. She was dark, black-eyed with long lashes, deeply tanned skin, and long shiny, black hair, tied back. Her body was slender and muscular. She danced for him with great energy, and he smiled back at her, grinning broadly. Encouraged by his interest, she stepped off the stage onto the bar, and using the pole as prop, undulated and pirouetted in her high-heeled, black dancing-boots. He clapped his appreciation.

Seeing this, she stepped forward onto a stool, dropped down to the floor, jumped up to straddle his lap, pulled up the left side of her hanger blouse, and thrust her left breast against his face. Feeling her nipple at his mouth, Trevor sought it and sucked it in through his lips. She held his head there, and proceeded to massage his temples as he fluttered his tongue on her nipple. After fifteen or twenty seconds, she released him, and he sat back to look into her face which beamed delight at him.

A waitress dutifully materialised to ask if he would like to buy a drink for the girl. He would. She continued to sit on his lap, facing him, with her hands on his shoulders.

"What your name?" Her voice was animated and assured.

They swapped names, and there followed a number of questions that were to become very familiar to him.

"Where you from?"

"How old are you?"

[Expressions of disbelief.]

"Where you stay?"

"How long you stay?"

"You have a wife?"

"What your job?"

All the time, her hands rested on his chest or lightly kneaded his shoulders, and her groin squeezed and rubbed against his straddled legs.

It was then Trevor's turn. Allyza was eighteen, from Davao City in Mindanao, had three brothers and four sisters, and had worked in La Bamba for two months.

All the while she exchanged shouted comments with friends on the stage.

"These are my friends, Romie and Regine; they think you are a hansum guy," she explained.

He beamed expansively, "You have very attractive friends."

"Do you like to buy a drink for them?"

Trevor, suffering from a twenty-year deficit of attention from pretty young girls said, "Of course ... let them join the party."

Allyza waved them down, and seated them on each side, where they pressed warmly against him as they leaned across to converse over the loud music. After a re-run of the bar-girl interrogation by her friends, they moved onto another topic that was also to become familiar.

"Do you have a friend at home, that need a girl? I like to go in London," said Romie.

"She HAVE a boyfriend already," said Regine.

"But he do not want to marry with me; I am just his holiday friend," responded Romie, faking indignation.

"And, you have TWO boyfriends," she accused Regine.

"Not boyfriends ... just friends," said Regine. "They have wifes ... I am only their temporary wife when they come for vacation."

"But you are divorce? Correct?" asked Allyza.

"Twenty-five years divorced," confirmed Trevor.

"You are available then. I think Allyza is interest in you," teased Regine. "Are you interest in her?"

"I think she's lovely."

Trevor clasped her torso under her ribs and bounced her playfully in his lap. The lightness and firmness of her body surprised him. Suddenly, Trevor felt a hand rest on his lap, pressing against his groin, seeking his penis, gripping gently.

"YES; He IS interest. FEEL," Regine said to Romie, who also placed her hand on his groin.

"Yes. I Think you are VERY interest," agreed Romie, laughing, and addressing Trevor, "Would you like to boom-boom with my friend?"

Allyza jiggled excitedly in his lap, and he looked into her excited, expectant face, dark eyes, bright, wide and inviting, her white, even teeth gleaming between her lips, split open by a come-on smile.

His penis stiffened at the prospect.

"I'm sure I'd loooove that." He affected what he thought might be the air of someone accustomed to bar-fining girls.

Romie waved to a waitress and called out in Tagalog.

"You like to take this girl?" the waitress asked.

"Yes," Trevor replied simply.

"700 pesos," said the waitress.

"Take me also," added Regine. "I like to boom-boom with you also."

Allyza aimed some tart words at her in Tagalog, and Trevor simply said, "Another night."

For a further hour Trevor bought drinks and enjoyed exchanging banter with the three girls, who pressed in on him; the first such experience in his life.

Then Allyza leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "I'm horny. We go in your hotel now."

He nodded. She slipped away to change while he paid his tab, and the girls finished their drinks. When she reappeared, now clad in T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops, with handbag at her left hip, slung across her body from the far shoulder like a dispatch bag, he realised how much elevation the high-heeled boots had given her. Broad-shouldered, and lean as an athlete, she stood short of his shoulder. At five-foot-ten-inches he had never thought of himself as particularly tall, but he towered a foot above Allyza.

Noisy farewells were exchanged, and he led her into the street where she immediately clasped her arm round his. Just past Kokomo's she pointed to a street vendor selling small barbecued morsels from a mobile stall emitting columns of charcoal smoke.

"You like barbecue?"

He took this to mean that she would like barbecue.

"What would you like?"

She led him over to the stall. Chickens entrails concertinaed on a stick, and impaled portions of seafood and chickens feet were the main fare. Allyza selected six items, which were dipped in sauce and plunged head first into a small plastic bag to enable her to carry them. He paid 30 pesos, and, as they walked on, she pulled a stick from the bag and offered it to him.

"Special for you," she told him.

The flat, tear-drop shaped morsel smelled of fish, and sweet, smoky barbecue sauce.

Taking it, he asked curiously, "What is this?"

"Pussy lips!" she exclaimed and burst out laughing.

He immediately saw the allusion, and as he bit into it, she added, confidentially, "Next, you like to eat mine."

This suggestion penetrated even the buffer against shock that his excessive intake of alcohol provided. His groin throbbed. Here he was, walking down a public street with an eighteen-year-old girl on his arm, and she was casually inviting him to eat her pussy. He grinned lasciviously at her, sealing the agreement.

As they approached the entrance to the Tropicana, he was again uncertain, wondering what the procedure was for taking in a guest. He had never brought a hooker to a hotel before.

The armed guard pulled open the door for him, and said a polite, "Good evening, Sir."

As they walked towards reception, the receptionist glanced up from her book, reached behind to the pigeon holes, placed a key on the counter, and returned to her book. Trevor picked up the key, muttered "Thank you," and proceeded to the staircase and up to his room. Not an eyelid had batted. Here, the sight of an ageing man taking a young girl to his hotel room was commonplace.

However, now that she was in his room, Trevor was again, unsure how to proceed. But Allyza continued on auto-pilot, and Trevor realised that, despite her age, she was the practised and experienced party. Before he had an opportunity to gather his thoughts, she had switched on the television and the air-con, picked a hotel towel from the pillow, deftly wrapped it around herself, and extracted her clothes from underneath. He sat on the end of the bed and envied her assuredness.

"Do you have shampoo," she asked, "and a razor?"

"Yes. Of course."

Trevor rummaged in his toilet bag and produced a bottle of shampoo and disposable razor. When he handed them to her, she had released her hair, which now hung straight and dark, tumbling below her shoulders and over the top of the white towel.

As she took them she looked at Trevor expectantly; then said, "I take my shower now," turned and disappeared into the cubicle.

This gave Trevor the opportunity to gather his thoughts. He wished he had drunk less, his mind seemed to float at some distance from his body, sometimes able to see it, sometimes not, but unable to organise it into consistent and purposeful action. He undressed, wrapped a towel around his waist then decided to slip on a vest to conceal his greying chest hair and sagging muscles. He returned to sit at the end of the bed and watch TV. With difficulty, he found an English language news service.

After ten minutes Allyza emerged from the shower, naked, her hair wrapped in a towel turban, her shoulders hunched and her arms crossed in front concealing her torso, her hands clasped over her groin. For a moment she stared at him, smiling, then whipped away her hands to reveal her pubis, shorn of all hair, smooth and shining.

"I am ready now."

She sprang onto the bed and pulled the sheet around herself.

Trevor's hormones surged again. "Be with you in just a minute."

His voice was husky. As he rose the room seemed to somersault, and on his way to the shower he felt so unsteady he feared he might fall. Inside, the rotating motion in his head caused a wave of nausea to pass over him, and for a few seconds he fought the impulse to vomit. Regaining control, he turned the shower to cold, and stepped in. The chill-shock of the water helped still and clear his head. Conscious that he was about to enjoy his first act of sexual intimacy in several decades he soaped and cleaned his body thoroughly, regretting not having used it when he was younger, tauter, and more attractive.

He towelled down, wrapped the towel around his waist, and pulled the vest back on. Feeling he had done all that could be done to optimise his attraction, he emerged to find Allyza sitting up in bed, sheet tucked under her pert breasts, watching a Tagalog movie. She acknowledged him with a smile, mock-coyly pulled the sheet up over her breasts and turned it back from the other side of bed, then watched him walk round the room, remove his towel and sink onto the bed where indicated, before tossing the sheet back over him.

Trevor lay back on his pillow and Allyza moved quickly to snuggle up, throwing an arm and a leg over him. He felt her body-heat sear against his flesh, and the unbelievable lightness of her limbs on his body.

"Shit! You are freezing cold," exclaimed Allyza on contact; he had been cooled by the water and the rapid evaporation of moisture from his skin in the air-conditioned room, "Let me warm you."

She hugged herself against him in a warming embrace.

Trevor felt sluggish and uncoordinated. He rolled to face her. She seemed so tiny compared to Sarah. Allyza began to kiss his chest and he put his arm over her, ran his hand down the hard spurs of her undulating spine and between her buttocks. Her right hand found his penis and slowly caressed it to full tumescence, then rising on her hip she pushed his upper shoulder, rolling him onto his back. Pulling away the sheet, she straddled his waist and rose into a squat over him. Edging backwards down the bed, she stopped as soon as his penis, which had brushed under her crotch, popped up in front. Trevor watched as she raised her hips, took hold of his penis, guided it to her vagina, then settled down on it. He felt the delicious sensation as it slid effortlessly into her tight, warm cocoon.

Allyza commenced to pump her hips, rising and falling on his erection, clamping onto it with her vaginal muscles. Trevor closed his eyes and let her work. Dulled though his senses were by alcohol, Allyza's athletic, young vagina swiftly stimulated him to orgasm. As his erection subsided, his penis slipped out of her, and she lay forward onto his body, beads of perspiration dropping onto him.

She lay there regaining her breath, then looked up at him and said, "Now me."

He understood that she had not achieved orgasm, but was unable to think how that might be achieved. She took control again, rolling to the side and pulling Trevor round on her, pushing him downwards. He slid down the bed, and she took hold of his head and guided it to her groin, where she held her legs apart, enabling her to press his mouth to her waiting pussy.

Never before had he been in such intimate contact. He began to suck and lick, but finding his action cramped, he took control of Allyza's legs, finding them easy to manipulate, and manoeuvred her like he might manoeuvre a large slice of melon, reaching into all parts. Allyza moaned gently, flexing her hips. When Trevor sought to disengage, she placed her hand on his head and pushed his face back onto her. He continued to work her pussy with his lips and tongue, and each time he showed sign of letting up, she pressed him back into service. In his stupor, Trevor could not gauge how long this continued, but it seemed a long time before she relented, fell limp and released him, then slumped back, motionless, onto the mattress.

Trevor resumed his place beside her, looking admiringly over her naked body collapsed in repose, chest heaving slowly. Then suddenly she sprang back to life, turning on him, hugging and kissing him.

"Thank you," she said, before snuggling up against him and closing her eyes.

Trevor laid back, contented he had done his duty, but exhausted by the ravages of alcohol, and quickly fell asleep.