Sex Tourist Ch. 08

Story Info
Whores, Hormones and Rejuvenation.
2.3k words
4.41
2.9k
2
0

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Trevor was dreaming that he was urinating in the street. He felt cold. He shivered. He opened his sleepy eyes - and saw the familiar window of his bedroom. But something was wrong. He blinked as his room dissolved and an unfamiliar wall with an unfamiliar door appeared. He focused effortfully. He was in a hotel room. He remembered booking into a hotel yesterday. His throbbing head evidenced consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol.

Unable to suppress the necessity to urinate, and driven by the cold, he threw a leg over the side of the bed and sat up. Turning, he reached for the bed-sheet to wrap himself in for warmth. He froze, not this time from the cold, but because, wrapped in the bed sheet was a body, above which, on the pillow, lay an abundant shock of long, black hair.

'Who the fuck is that?' he mouthed.

He desperately needed to pee. Seeing the towel discarded on the floor, he picked it up and hurried to the wet-room, pausing to flick off the air-con on the way. He turned the shower to hot, started it running, then peed for what he thought was an inordinately long time. When he finished his physical discomfort was greatly diminished. The shower was still only tepid, but he stepped under and his body began to warm. The shower grew warmer until a cascade of hot water washing over his body rapidly warmed it. His bodily needs palliated, other discomforts became prominent.

His head throbbed, and his mouth was sticky with dehydration. He lifted his face, opened his mouth, allowed it to fill with water, then gulped it down. These urgent needs met, he paused in the warmth and gathered himself.

Who is this girl? He struggled to recall, he felt mortified. He had been drunk. He was sure he had picked up a prostitute. He had behaved like a sex-tourist.

Gradually he became able to retrace his movements, remembering he had left Kokomo's alone and made his way to Roadhouse. He was hitting the strong red wine, and met Jolina. He remembered shamefully, the temptation and was filled with remorse that he had succumbed.

'Oh Christ. I've got Jolina in my bed!'

Then he thought of Jake. He had to get her out of the hotel. He did not want to encounter Jake while still with Jolina, that would be too embarrassing. But he remembered why he wanted to bar-fine her. The eyes, the lips, the soft curves, her cute white bikini and garter belt, the carnal pleasures these telegraphed. The act of recall aroused him; he was ashamed that his penis thickened. He struggled to recall what base acts of exploitation he had enjoyed, and to his disgust was disappointed that nothing came back to him. In fact, his body, at the thought of her, available in the next room, prepared instinctively to do what it was created to do. His fine moral sensibilities exercised no control over his glands, which poured hormones into his blood-stream, carrying calls to action to all his organs. His heart pounded, his breathing quickened, and his penis quivered.

He wrapped the towel around his waist, returned to bed, and lay next to the teasing, inviting presence, torn between using good moral sense and throwing her out, and further abusing her to slake decades of pent up desire. In an attempt at distraction he flicked through the TV channels, to find BBC World. He hoped contact with home would shore up his moral sense. His taut and tremulous erection, like an antenna, picked up the invitation being radiated by the adjacent creature. Its implacable will gradually overcame Trevor's sensibilities. He found himself, far from home, isolated, and without any moral footing.

Still half-past-six in the morning, he thought it too early to eject Jolina. He found some Aspirin, swallowed it, and settled back to watch TV. His penis reared each time the presence breathed or stirred, and he waited for her to waken. Soon, the heat and humidity seeped back into the room, and he turned the air-con on.

Once or twice the mummified body shifted, his penis stood to arms and he prepared to speak. On each occasion it quickly returned to stillness. Time passed, he slumbered then reawakened. It was half-past-eleven and he wondered when Jolina might waken. He was reluctant to wait all day; there was nothing for it but to rouse her. He shook her shoulder gently and called, "Jolina." There was no reaction. He resumed, with greater vigour, and calling more loudly. Eventually, the body stirred and he laid back.

The sheets rose and fell away revealing a girl, bare breasted, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

She took her hands away, "See how you are," she said mournfully, and with a wry smile, "you forget my name already."

Trevor started, and hoped the girl did not notice his confusion; but, wrong-footed, abandoned his his pre-prepared words.

"I am Allyza, remember?" she prompted.

"Sorry, of course it's Allyza, I'm not good with names," he felt relief, at least, that she was not Jolina.

Her face was pretty and body tight. With sober eyes he saw her as if for the first time. This girl was desirable. His penis succeeded in routing all opposition.

She commenced stretching her arms and circling her shoulders.

"Did you enjoy to fuck me?"

If his penis could have howled it would have, nevertheless, it arched and strained like a wolf baying at the moon.

"Yes, very much," Trevor said, dead-pan, bitterly disappointed at having no recollection his first fuck in decades - and with her.

She leaned forward and pulled him towards her by the shoulders, "Then fuck me now. Last night you are too drunk. Now you can enjoy more."

His chest tightened and his heart thumped, hormones surged into his blood and his penis strained uncomfortably. He stood and discarded his towel. His penis reached up and out, quivering as it pulsed in time with his heartbeat. Clambering over the end of the bed, he seized Allyza's legs to pull her groin to his as he had wanted to do, all those years ago, with Sarah. But Sarah considered the genitals unclean and vetoed oral contact.

Unlike Sarah's, Allyza's body was light and pliant, her body sliding effortlessly to meet his.

Allyza laughed, and squealed, "Not drunk now."

He angled his penis at her vagina, but Allyza interrupted, "First, make me horny."

Trevor paused.

"You know," She nodded eagerly at him.

Still he paused.

Allyza put 'V' shaped fingers to her lips, slid out her tongue and flicked it in a licking motion. A recollection crystallised in his fog-bound memory; his face pressed against a pussy, soft slippery flesh teased by his tongue and soft moans.

He grinned lasciviously. Seizing her hips he lifted her groin to his mouth, pointed his flexed tongue, sought the entrance to her vagina, located her clit, and danced. Allyza giggled with delight.

He pulled back, "Does that make you horny."

"Yes ... More ... Like last night ... For a long time."

Trevor had no conscious memory of last night. But, like riding a bike, the muscles of his lips and tongue unconsciously remembered their sport, and he set to work. Looping his hands around her upturned thighs, he spread her pussy wide and examined it. The psychological charge generated by such intimacy transformed his visual experience. What might have been a technical arrangement of pinks and crimsons in a textbook became powerful, like a work of art, evocative and imbued with meaning. This was another first for him. He had never examined his partner this intimately before.

His chest tightened, his penis twitched, he got to work determined to please. Allyza responded and further recollections came back; sighs, moans and spasms of pleasure recreating the memory.

When Allyza reached a state of high excitement Trevor lowered her, turned her legs back to access her pussy, and kneeling, nudged his penis in. He began to pump. The slimy friction of her weeping vagina sliding over his penis aroused him like a teenage virgin, but his tightened balls held back, and he ploughed into her enthusiastically, on and on, depleting the deficit of pleasure accrued over two decades.

Allyza gasped, "Now doggy. I like doggy."

Trevor disengaged, and Allyza rolled over and knelt face down, offering him her upraised haunches. He slid into her and squatted just above, pressing down on her hips with his hands, thrusting into her. For several minutes he kept going, then deciding the time had come, increased the pace, nursing Allyza to orgasm. When she suddenly relaxed and ceased sighing, he continued to pump as fast as he could, till he felt his ejaculatory muscles begin to spasm. Pulling his penis free, he watched as his copious semen spurted over Allyza's back and shoulders. For a moment he thrilled in the evidence of his continuing virility, then slipped sideward taking her with him, to end up laid against her in spoons on the bed.

Two hours later Trevor again stirred, and took a quick shower. When he came out, Allyza was sitting on the bed naked, arms wrapped round her drawn up legs.

"Trevor, I am hungry."

"We can go down to the pool and eat there."

"OK," she said and slid from the bed, slung a towel over shoulder and entered the shower.

He had changed into trunks and T-shirt by the time she emerged, naked, and was sat on the end of the bed, watching an English language station on TV. She walked over and snuggled onto his lap, draping her arms over his shoulders.

"Will you swim?" she asked.

"Swim a little, sunbathe a little."

"I have no swim suit."

"We can get one downstairs."

"Thank you."

She darted a kiss on his lips, stood, picked up the remote control, and with a few presses selected a Tagalog daytime show.

"This is a funny show," she said, and began to pick up her clothes.

She was quite unabashed about being naked in his presence, and he watched her in preference to the TV. Allyza did not mind. She turned so he could see her dress, seemingly pleased by his interest. First her bra, hooking and positioning it. Then her T-shirt. She picked up her bag and rummaged in it, retrieving a pair of skimpy knickers, then applied a panty liner before wriggling it up her legs and pulling it into place. Finally, she tugged on her shorts.

"I will go at five-o'clock," she said, "I begin my work at six. Will you come in La Bamba tonight?"

'Ah, La Bamba. So, I was in La Bamba.'

With the best of intentions, he replied, "Of course."

"I will wait you then," Allyza said emphatically.

They went down to the pool, sat at the bar and ordered drink and food. Borrowing Trevor's key to make the purchases on his account, Allyza went into the small hotel shop and returned with her swimsuit and a tube of sun-block Trevor had requested.

As they ate, Jake came into the pool with a girl - not the girl he had left Kokomo's with last night - and sat up at the bar.

"Hi Trev," he greeted expansively, "so, you were in La Bamba last night."

"Hi Jake, that's right. Were you in there? I didn't see you, at least, I don't remember."

"No. But I see you're with the lovely Allyza. How are you Allyza?"

"I'm fine," she replied curtly.

"Great choice there Trev, Allyza's a bundle of fun."

A question hung in the air, but Trevor did not ask it, and the conversation moved on.

"Will you get up to the airport today?" Jake asked. "It looks a good day to fly."

Suddenly, Trevor's reason for being there, after having been elbowed aside for sixteen hours, came to the fore. He looked at his watch, assessed his physical alertness, and decided it would not be possible today.

"Overtaken by events. I'll get up there tomorrow. Got a little distracted last night."

Through the afternoon, Trevor and Allyza enjoyed the pool, he with sun-block liberally applied, lying on his sun lounger. She wore a T-shirt over her swim suit, with one towel hooding her head and another covering her legs, and sat in a chair beside him. To his great pleasure she would sensuously massage the sun-block into his body. The waitress kept refreshments supplied. Occasionally they would plunge into the pool, swim a little, then engage in horseplay like teenagers in the lido before returning to the poolside.

As five-o'clock approached, Allyza said, "I must get ready now, I go in work for six-o'clock," and left to get changed.

Trevor sorted through the cache of notes he had brought to the pool and considered what to give Allyza as a tip. He was feeling good. His body felt strange, renewed, like a rebuilt engine, still excited by and adjusting to the sudden rush of hormones in his blood. She had given him a life-enhancing experience, his first fuck in twenty-five years. He stripped off a 1000p note.

Allyza returned in her street clothes and sat on the lounger facing him, bent and kissed his lips lightly. Trevor sat up.

"Thank you. I've really, really enjoyed your company," his hand sought hers and transferred the note.

She clasped his head, kissed him again, but more deeply, stood, smiled, turned and started to walk off. As she made to put the note in her purse she noticed the denomination, paused, turned, scurried excitedly back to Trevor, took him in a crushing embrace and kissed him enthusiastically.

"Will you really come in tonight?" she asked, bright eyed and breathless.

"Of course I'll be in?" Trevor said.

"What time?"

"Ohhh ... Say eight ... After I've eaten."

She hugged him again, stood, and strode off with a spring in her step.

As it began to get dark Trevor pulled on his T-shirt and made his way to the bar, had another beer and went back to his room. Feeling washed out and weary, he turned on the TV, found CNN and lay back to rest for a couple of hours.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers