Sex Tourist Ch. 10

Story Info
Sex-Tourist Style, Blow-Job Bars and the Ex-Pat life.
3.3k words
4.23
2.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

He called Marivic.

"Hello Trevor. Are you back in Manila? I need to know your ladies for tomorrow."

"I'm back soon, just a slight change of plan, I'm returning tomorrow. I have a flight to complete today, before I can move to the next stage."

"Ohh. Then, can you give me names and I can start to arrange for Wednesday."

"I'm afraid the catalogue's in Manila."

"Well, you must call me with your ladies as soon as you get back so I can arrange, otherwise it will be Thursday, and you do not take any lady on a date yet."

"OK. Speak soon."

Trevor hung up.

Ninety minutes later, at the flying club, he was deep in discussion with his instructor making a realistic plan to achieve his flying licence.

"Don't go over two hours a day. That makes it a chore," his instructor advised,"This is a fun thing; it's nice to have some company up there with you. Take your time. Enjoy yourself. Give yourself a break between lessons to let them sink in. You'll be flying solo your next vacation, just get in ten hours this trip."

A log was issued, and he started the ball rolling with his first hours training. Check and double check, attention to detail, safety first. It reminded him of the seemingly niggling attention to detail when he first learned to drive, learning the drill he now followed unconsciously. The exhilaration of soaring, however, more than compensated for the grinding attention to routine.

Back at his hotel, Trevor took stock. A week today he would be sixty. He wanted that day to be special. He wanted to fly, and he wanted a girl. He wanted Allyza to share his birthday with him. Tonight he would be in La Bamba. At reception, he asked to book a room for the following weekend.

"I'm sorry sir, we do not have any room free at next week end," the receptionist told him.

Disgruntled, Trevor returned to his room, took out his Lonely Planet Guide, and looked at other hotels he had highlighted. Sunset Garden sounded attractive and affordably priced.

He took a trike. Labouring noisily up Fields Avenue, he was soon beyond the area with which he was familiar. On the right was the perimeter fence of the former American air base; up the left ran commercial buildings, scattered amongst them active girly bars, and many former bar premises, fallen into disuse. After five minutes the trike veered left across the road, through a petrol station, then turned right , and a few metres further on came to a halt outside the entrance to Sunset Garden.

Trevor asked the driver to wait, the door guard pulled a rope which caused the entrance door to swing open and he entered the reception area. He saw a swimming pool, more attractive than that at the Tropicana, where guests and girls splashed playfully. The receptionist confirmed availability for the following weekend. Trevor was shown a room; nothing grand, but clean and acceptable. He booked in from Saturday to Tuesday next and paid in advance. His accommodation secured, he got dropped at the top of Field's Avenue, intent on exploring further on foot. A square, grizzled-grey, two-story concrete building, with the title, Terminal Building, hinting at a former use, now housing Domino's Pizza and a dentist seemed a good place to start.

Adjacent was a street-level mall with a pharmacist outside and clothing outlets within. Next, a rank of market stalls, accessed from the roadway. Some displayed fish and poultry, over which the stall holders waved beribboned sticks in an attempt to disperse the swarms of flies that rose in a dark mass as the stick passed only to settle back immediately.

The foot-traffic was liberally seeded with westerners, all male, past their prime and in a variety of states of dress and personal grooming. Some smart-casual; hair combed, wearing laced shoes over socks, open-necked, short-sleeved shirts tucked in pressed slacks. Others dressed for the beach: flip-flops, shorts, gaudy shirt and sunglasses. A good few dressed for the backyard: unkempt hair, unshaven, sleeveless vest and shorts. Many, regardless of their presentation, were accompanied by girls, twenty, thirty, even forty or more years their junior. These unlikely couples attracted no attention, other than Trevor's furtive glance.

Across a side road, where vehicles were snared in a gridlock, the drivers struggling to ride the incline on their clutches without rolling backwards, and a little further, was a hangout called Margarita. Through the fly screen frontage, he could see the patrons were mostly western, a mix of those types walking in the street. He made a note of another place to eat.

Bars then came thick and fast: Insomnia, Bird Cage then Brown Sugar - a new bar announcing it's grand opening on 3rd February - Jungle, Kitten, Bunny Ranch and so on. It was nearing six-o'clock. He amiably waved away the appeals of the door girls, "Maybe later," and made for La Bamba.

Again, no Allyza in the line-up

.

"Not in tonight," the waitress said.

Regine appeared, "Allyza is sick, she is not work tonight. Maybe she will be back in a couple of days."

A good looking, smartly dressed woman in her late twenties, wearing a jacket over a frock which flared above her shapely, lower legs, introduced herself as Mama Donna, and asked if he wanted to bar-fine Regine. Regine grasped his knee and pouted at him.

"I was looking for Allyza," he explained.

"Oh. Allyza. She is a popular girl. She will not be in tonight, but Regine will be your company, she is a good girl also."

"Do you know when she'll she be in?"

"In a couple of days. Maybe."

Trevor had an idea, "Can I pay her bar-fine in advance?"

"Of course. But not for before Friday."

"This is the guy who make her cry," interjected Regine, "Maybe Allyza do not like to go. She is very angry."

"Ohhh. I hear that. That is you," said Mama Donna, accusingly, "If you ask her yourself, it is best."

"I'll be away for a few days, but I'd like to share my birthday with her, that's next Monday. Can I pay her bar-fine for next Monday, also Regine and Romie, I'd like them to come to my birthday party too."

"I like to go to your party," enthused Regine.

"You can pay advance for the girls," replied Mama, "But it is up to Allyza if she like to go. There is no refund."

"Fair enough, and, I'll give you the bar-fine she paid for herself, so you can return it to her as a token of goodwill."

"Of course. And, if she do not like to go, I will come instead. You are a nice guy, and I am available."

"But no boom-boom," added Regine. "Mama Donna is a cherry-girl."

Trevor looked questioningly at Mama Donna, who said, "I am a romantic girl, I save my cherry for my husband."

When Donna left, Regine, who now had her drink, confided, "Mama Donna is twenty seven, but she never has boom-boom. She does not like a Filipino husband, she like to marry a foreigner; that is why she work in La Bamba."

On leaving La Bamba twilight was falling, and Trevor turned right, towards Kokomo's. As he arrived at the corner opposite, he looked down A. Santos Street with its bumpy, unmade road, and decided to explore. Turning right, he passed the next corner, where Midnight Rodeo stood, leaking the sound of a live country and western music, then proceeded further. To his left was Caddy Shack, which looked like the last, typical Field's Avenue bar, in this direction.

The scene then changed. Small bars lined either side of the street. Girls sat at the frontage, or stood in the street urging passing men to enter. It was possible to see inside. Some seemed impossibly small. The first, Heaven, was tiny, having a small front, and space for a little seating inside and outside the compact bar. In contrast to the bars across the road it seemed purpose built, as did the others along that side of the street. Down the left side, the small bars, into which he could look directly, Duke of York, Wow, Luz, Apollo, Firestone Empire and others, seemed to be adaptations of, once private, residences.

He wandered on, passing on his right Black Pearl, Shadows Won Tok, Blue Parrot and Honkeytonk. Making a choice of Black Pearl, a two storey building, which looked the most commodious, he doubled back and accepted the invitation of the girls, walked up the two or three steps into the interior and took a seat. A couple of guys already sat at tables in conversation, sipping beers.

He sat, ordered a beer and looked round, and the many girls who sat within or without smiled and waved.

The middle-aged waitress, who turned out to be Mama-San, set down his beer and said, "I do not see you before; this is your first time in Black Pearl?"

"Yes. I'm just looking round tonight."

"What's your name? Would you like some company? Which girls do you like to sit with you?"

"I'm Trevor."

He looked around. There were no dancers. The girls sat, stood or fooled around in their street clothes. Some were reading paperbacks. The range of ages seemed greater than in the Fields Avenue bars, and the shapes and sizes more mixed. He indicated two girls, and Mama-San waved them over.

"This is Trevor. It is his first time in Black Pearl. This is Jessalyn, this is Meljoy."

Having made introductions, she fetched beers for the girls.

The girls asked him the usual questions, then it was his turn. Both girls were disarmingly honest. In their late twenties, they had children, were separated from their husbands and came to Angeles to work and support children who remained in the care of their grand-parents in the province. After ten minutes, Meljoy, the slightly smaller and younger of the two, stuck her tongue in her cheek to make it bulge, and motioned back and forth with her fist in front of her mouth.

"Meljoy like to give you a blow-job," said Jessalyn.

"How does that work?" asked Trevor.

"We have a short time room. 300 pesos only. Or bar-fine, for 700 pesos only."

"Early in the evening for me. I'm going to bar-hop."

They continued to chat, and then Meljoy caught sight of guy mounting the steps.

"Ahh. It is my customer. Do you mind?" she indicated she would like to go to the guy.

"Please do."

Meljoy scurried over to hug and greet her customer noisily. She led him back to the table, and sat him down.

"Trevor, this is Knut, my friend from Sweden."

Knut offered his hand, and almost crushed Trevor's in his grasp.

"Hi. How do you do? Great to meet you," said Trevor.

Knut was a large, round, bearded man in his forties with long blondish hair. Although Meljoy was his special friend, he seemed to know most of the girls in the bar, and they exchanged greetings.

"Trevor is new in here," Jessalyn told him.

Knut turned to Trevor, "I have been here many times. I am an old hand. This is my vacation twice a year, and I always start my evening here in Black Pearl. It is my favourite blow-job bar, and Meljoy is my favourite girl for this trip."

Knut looked at Meljoy and they exchanged big grins.

"Sometimes, if I am tired I spend my whole evening here, just relax and have fun with the girls, but tonight I will bar-hop."

Meljoy, grasped his hand "Before you go?"

"Oh yes ... Before I go," Knut reassured her.

"The only place you'll get a better blow-job is across the road," he told Trevor.

Trevor was unconvinced, "In those little bars? They don't look so special."

"Indeed ... yes, because they have lady-boys. If you do not mind a lady-boy's lips on your cock, they are the place to go. I have not tried, but my friends, who know, tell me they are the best."

Trevor never let on that he had never had a girl's lips on his dick. He ordered another round for the table, and the four chatted lightly, amiably, and often lewdly.

Eventually Knut tapped the table and said to Meljoy, "Come on," and they disappeared through the rear.

Fifteen minutes later they were back, both looking pleased with the outcome of their transaction.

Turning to Trevor, Knut said, "The great thing is, you can come here twenty-four-seven and there is always company and always a blow-job. Sometimes I come in at six in the morning, when I wake early."

When Trevor paid up and said his farewells, he promised to come back again.

It was dark, and in the absence of street lights the interiors of the roadside establishments seemed intensely illuminated. Walking back towards Field's, he studied the bars to his right. Sure enough, some of the girls had broad shoulders and narrow hips. Nonetheless, they had custom. The guys who sat with them, or inside in the bars, looked typical of the vacationers he saw in any other bar. He reflected that he had never had a blow-job, and here they were available twenty four hours a day, for 300 pesos - a few pounds - and, for aficionados, a lady-boy blow-job was provided.

When he reached the Tropicana, it was still early. Not wanting to sit in his room watching TV, he slipped into Misty's, the bar adjacent to the hotel, and had a drink, then crossed the road to Blue Nile, the largest bar he had yet been in, spacious, with plentiful seating around a central stage on which many girls danced. Finally, he entered Cambodia, taking a seat on the upper floor, sitting against the rail so he could see the dancers both upstairs and down. He was only sight seeing, conscious of his journey tomorrow, and declined company.

By ten, he was back in his room, asleep. Awake at five, he quickly showered and packed, ready for his return journey to Manila. By six he was bored, with four hours to kill before his planned departure. He made his way back up to A. Santos and down towards Black Pearl.

Compared to the noise and bustle of the evening before, the streets were quiet and un-crowded. A sprinkling of Filipinos went about their daily business. As he passed Kokomo's, a smattering of customers sat eating breakfast.

Black Pearl already had customers sitting on the frontage, drinking. One had his dog with him. The guys he was seeing at this time of the morning appeared older, in their sixties, maybe seventies. They greeted him with a "Hi", and a nod. Black Pearl's personnel had changed, some looked tired, others fresh.

A grey haired, black guy, in a grey, sleeveless vest, navy blue shorts and lace up shoes over black socks, who was sitting inside, nodded to him. "Nice day ag'in. Goanna be a hot one."

The drawl appeared to originate from the southern U S.

Trevor paused to reply, "I love this weather, but I'm travelling today. It'll be uncomfortable on the bus."

"On vacation?"

"Yes. Here from Manila for a couple of days, but I'll be back next weekend. And you?"

"I'm living here now, have been for three years. Making my pension stretch. Couldn't live like this at home. My name's Clark, buddy ... and you?"

He offered his hand and Trevor joined him at his table.

"Hi Clark, I'm Trevor, from across the pond, London. So, how do you find the cost of living here?"

The inkling of an alternative retirement had taken root as a possibility in Trevor's mind.

"I know it's cheap to take flying lessons. That's why I came here."

His new companion leaned back expansively., "A lot cheaper than home. I can rent a place, hire a maid, support my girlfriend and still afford to bar-hop and play pool. Besides, there's nowhere at home I can start the day in a joint like this. I come here most days 'coz I wake up early now, shoot the breeze, home for breakfast, then meet up with some guys and play pool."

He seemed pleased with himself, almost boastful.

"And your girlfriend, is she a Filipina?" asked Trevor.

"Sure. She's from Samar. Twenty-nine years old, and we've just had a baby. She'll be busy with the boy now. He keeps her happy."

The conversation meandered for an hour. Trevor absorbed all he was told about a life in retirement in Angeles before he excused himself and left. As he walked lazily back up A. Santos with the sun on his back, he contrasted this man's contented retirement with the retirement he faced, and juggled possibilities. A curtain had been pulled back; he had glimpsed an alternative - an alternative he was anxious to explore.

On the bus to Manila, Trevor tried to stay awake to take in the countryside, but the interior was hot and soporific, and he drifted in and out of sleep. As the bus made its way slowly through the heavy traffic to the bus terminal, he took note of the relentless greyness and dustiness of the city.

At Bianca's Garden Hotel, he looked through the catalogue of ladies, first thing, and called Marivic with his fresh selection.

Marivic's voice was high pitched and chiding, "You know I will try my best for tomorrow Trevor, but it is late now. I will call you back later."

She arranged two ladies for Wednesday afternoon, three for Thursday and one for Friday.

His enthusiasm already redirected, reluctantly, out of a sense of obligation only, Trevor met the ladies, still with an open mind, and engaged with genuine curiosity, interest, and readiness to be smitten. However, it was no longer the same. The week before, his comparison had been to the ladies who inhabited that cold, grey, physical and emotional desert - London. Today, his comparator was the ladies of the warm, sun-soaked, edgy, city of possibilities - Angeles, who welcomed his glance and responded physically. The comparison was unfair and unequal.

The agency ladies were hard to gauge, came as unknown quantities with uncertain aspirations, no refund available. The ladies of Angeles City were 'try before you buy', available as intimate companions, both physically and emotionally, long before any commitment need be made. Although many of the girls he had seen as he bar-hopped could exemplify this, the particular girl who came to mind was Allyza. He had enjoyed one drunken night with her, then several dramatic days without her, but wanting her. When he dreamed of a partner to share his next life, Allyza was in his dream.

On Friday night, keeping good faith with Marivic, he went on a date with one of the ladies, Amethyst. It was hard work, formal, and he found it difficult to sustain conversation. Topics did not come easily, as it did with the bar-girls. With them, there were no boundaries, no necessity to maintain a front, they took you as you came, and you, they. He contrasted the easy familiarity he had been able to strike up with Honey to the pressure he felt, trying to feel out Amethyst without referring to his desire for love, lust and passion. Indeed, the gist of the advice from Marivic was that any reference to his core desires would destroy any relationship before it began. The conversation proceeded as if between two medieval family heads. The material benefits for the families and their offspring were listed, with no consideration given to the emotional and physical ambitions of the betrothed, nor to their psychological and sexual compatibility; any deficiencies in these departments presumed to be magically made good by the sacrament of marriage and the fortitude of the parties.

Having, with relief, put Amethyst in a taxi, Trevor returned to his hotel and packed; champing to be back in Angeles. As soon as he woke, he was ready to go, and by seven-o'clock was making his way to the overhead light rail.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers