Sex Tourist Ch. 09

Story Info
First Flight, Honey and Butterflies.
2.7k words
4.04
4.1k
2
0

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

He awoke at three on Sunday morning.

He swore violently for two minutes, switched off the TV, returned to bed and there drifted in and out of slumber, tossing and turning, knotting himself in the sheet, for five more hours.

At eight, he rose and showered. Fully rested, he was alert, confident and capable. After breakfast he rang the Angeles City Flying Club, and being told that everything was good-to-go, went out. The door guard hailed a trike and he set off down Field's Avenue, across the highway, and on and on, past the Expressway towards Manalang. The ride was long and bumpy, the roads grew smaller and less well maintained, but eventually he arrived.

The trike driver asked if he should wait. Trevor said he would be a couple of hours. He was surprised when the driver gave him a figure. He then understood why, two days before, his driver had accepted without demur 200 pesos for the short trip from Dau to Tropicana.

The flying club was part hotel, part airfield. Trevor was welcomed in a well-oiled routine, processed from reception into a push-propellered micro-light aircraft, sitting fore of his instructor. The little aircraft surged forward, rolled bumpily down a grazed runway, gained speed, then slowly rose into the air. Above the engine noise, and the voice of his instructor submerged in the static, Trevor could hear his heart thump. As the craft rose, it thumped faster.

His field of surveillance expanded to include thinly grassed fields, hedgerows, copses of spindly trees, orchards, sporadic collections of housing, waterways and lahar flows. The sun was full on, but the wind rushing over him kept him cool. Adrenaline surged through his veins and butterflies fluttered in his stomach. Shortly, control was handed to him, and he began to get the feel of handling an aircraft in the air. It responded readily. He relaxed and soon enjoyed the euphoria of soaring like a bird, hanging in the wind above the earth, looking down at its beauty, a journey of an hour comprised in one glance.

Forty-five minutes later he made a closely supervised landing. Back on the ground Trevor remained figuratively as high as a kite. He lingered to look at aircraft, bought his instruction manual, and chatted in the bar with experienced pilots. He could feel himself metamorphosing from a prisoner in a self-spun chrysalis into a butterfly. Reluctantly, he tore himself away for the day. Back at Tropicana, he gave the trike driver the agreed amount, and a bit more on top. He was happy and he wanted everybody to be happy.

In the shower he decided that the way to perfect his day would be to have passionate sex, a lot of it, with Allyza. He would bar-fine her again. At five-thirty he was sitting in Kokomo's eating and engrossed, reading his manual. After his third beer, he decided not to foolishly let alcohol mar his enjoyment, closed the manual, paid up and walked the short distance to La Bamba. It was seven-o'clock.

The door girls ushered him through the door into the arms of the waitress, and this time he found a seat to the right on a bench seat half way along the bar, giving a good view of the stage. He looked along the line up but did not see Allyza. When the waitress brought him his drink, he asked if she was about.

"Allyza. No. Allyza is not in tonight."

"Oh. OK. And when will she be in?"

"It is her day off. Maybe tomorrow."

'Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck ... '

He slumped back to rethink. A few more beers could now do no harm. A couple of girls came up and leaned on his legs.

"Hello Trevor," said one.

He was intrigued that they knew his name, but assumed that they had met during his lost evening.

"Last night, Allyza is crying because of you; you did not come," said the other.

He sat up, "I fell asleep till three-o'clock in the morning.

But, for God's sake ... why was she crying?"

"She think that you like her. You give her 1000. She also like you very much," said the second girl.

"She wait you all evening," he was told by the first, "She pay her own bar-fine because a guy like to bar-fine with her. But she want to wait you, so she pay her own bar-fine because Mama-San like her to go. Then she wait you until we close. Then she is crying."

"Ohhh, thanks for that. Now I feel a real shit. You can tell her you've completely ruined my best day in twenty years. I'm sorry. Look, where does she live. I'll go and see her."

"She visit with her family."

A waitress duly appeared and asked if he would like to buy the girls drinks, which he did. They sandwiched him.

"What is your book?" asked one.

"What are your names?" asked Trevor, and Romie and Regine reintroduced themselves.

"Well, this if my flying manual," he began, and gladly shared his newfound enthusiasm.

The girls returned to the stage with the next set.

Trevor made his way up Fields Avenue, bar at a time, turning left into Raymond Street, into Stinger, then into Las Vegas. His mood was still elevated and his sex-drive high. With alcoholic dis-inhibition, his eye began to rove over the line-ups, thoughts of Allyza pushed to one side.

A girl in Las Vegas caught his eye then glanced away several times. She came and danced opposite him looking down at her feet, moving with an economic languor. He accepted this invitation to look her over. She was clad in a blue bikini. Her body and limbs were neatly proportioned, her contours rounded and shapely, eyes large, dark and almond-shaped, lips plump, and snub nose teasingly turned up. She did not look at him again, no need, his eyes were now hers, but her body language said all that needed to be said.

Trevor called the waitress and said he would buy that girl a drink. The waitress attracted her attention and pointed at Trevor. She betrayed no hint of surprise, simply looked at him, smiled and shoulders and hips swinging, walked calmly down from the stage and over to sit by him.

She offered her hand, "Hello. I am Honey."

Trevor was unable to resist. "That's a sweet name."

"My personality, also. I am a sweet girl. What is your name?"

The bar-girl's interrogatories were quickly completed, and Honey began to stick. Her voice was soft, low and seductive. When her hand fell on his shoulder it was light and warm. She pressed softly against him and when he passed his arm around her she shifted up and leaned her head on his shoulder. Conversation was sporadic, but she snuggled against him like a cat, purring softly, allowing herself to be caressed. She rubbed his chest in little circles, her fingers movingly lightly like a kitten treading down its bed.

Three ladies drinks later he decided.

Handing her a 1000 peso note, he said, "Go pay your bar-fine. Let's go boom-boom."

Honey took the note, kissed him, stood and called in an animated voice to the waitress. Ten minutes later she reappeared in a figure hugging, flower patterned tube dress, compressed brown breasts squeezing up from the top, and curvaceous chicken legs projecting below. With his arm over her shoulder and hers around his waist they set off for the Tropicana.

As they passed a roadside eatery called Rick's Cafe, Honey asked, "Can we eat now. I like in here. We can watch the movie."

Trevor wanted to fuck her, but he wanted her happy, so he agreed, "OK. We'll have something to eat; then go back to the hotel."

They wandered in through a short passageway to a yard almost filled by a circular bar housed under a bamboo framed, palm leaf, nippa hut style roof. TV sets were strategically placed so patrons sitting around the bar could watch movies being played from bootleg DVDs. They found stools and ordered. Training Day, a new cop movie, was playing. Honey leaned against Trevor and threw her arms around him as he became absorbed in the plot. His concentration was disturbed by a couple entering and sitting opposite, and his eyes flicked across to them. They guy was very large, about thirty, with long blond hair and a neatly trimmed beard. The small, slender girl sliding onto the stool beside him was Allyza. Trevor felt physical shock, as if caught doing something wrong, then resentment, then unwarranted jealousy.

Their eyes never met, but he was constantly aware of Allyza in his peripheral vision. Honey hung on to him, and occasionally muttered an excited comment on the movie. Trevor now wished that she embraced him a little less enthusiastically, but, after turning the matter over in his head, decided he had over reacted; he was nothing special to Allyza nor she to him, and the same would be true of he and Honey. After another thirty minutes, Allyza slid off her seat and started to walk around the bar. Trevor knew she must pass behind him and focused on the TV, but listened for her footstep. As the steps passed behind, he felt the skin of his right hip gripped in a painful pinch; he winced, but the footsteps continued onward. Honey, who had noticed something, but was unsure what, glanced after Allyza.

"You know that girl?"

"I think she's from La Bamba. I was in there the other night. I think she was one of the girls I bought a ladies drink."

"A crazy girl."

"Time for boom-boom," said Trevor.

He paid up and they walked down to Tropicana.

Back in his room, Honey moved at a different pace to Allyza, slower and more deliberate. She took a towel, entered the shower and prepared herself while Trevor switched on the air-con and TV then selected a channel. When she emerged, she was wrapped in her towel, hair in a plastic cap and clothes held folded in her hands. Trevor took to the shower and, as he soaped his body, felt a stinging on his hip. Examining it, he found a red-blue bruise with a thin abrasion over it where Allyza's fingernail had scratched.

On emerging, he found Honey in bed, the sheet pulled tight above her breasts. He wanted to see her body, and his erection was already tenting against his towel. Honey's eyes were fixed on the TV as he wandered around the end of the bed then laid next to her. He leaned over her. Her eyes snapped round to meet his and the lashes fluttered. Trevor could see the come-on smile curling from the edges of her broad, moist lips. He pressed a kiss on her and was surprised how cold their air-conditioned lips were.

He raised the sheet and began to unwrap her, but, to his surprise, under the bed sheet she was still in her towel. He moved her arms which had been clasped over her body, down by her side. The towel was folded together in the front, so he parted it from the top and unfurled it, peeling her naked like a banana. First exposed were Honey's breasts. They had collapsed into upturned saucers, and at the centre of the saucers were small, dark brown areolae, from which stiff, cylindrical, bite size nipples projected. He took one in his teeth and pulled, raising the breast in a cone, then let it drop. He took the other and suckled, and the nipples stiffened further.

Sliding his hand under the towel below her breasts, he proceeded downwards, the towel parting before his hand as it descended. Next, it crossed her soft, warm, gently shimmering belly, a finger snagging briefly in her navel, then the relative firmness of her lower abdomen. Finally his hand slid down over her smoothly shaved pubis and over her groin, brushing her plumping labia. His forefinger sank into her pudenda. His finger tips began to explore the abundantly fleshy gate to her vagina, gently gripping and pulling on her love lips.

He moved above Honey and again applied his cold lips to hers, poking his tongue through her lips as his finger slid into her vagina. Honey's tongue wrestled Trevor's in welcome and her vagina welcomed his finger with a slather of lubricant, enabling it to slide easily into her. He slid his finger in and out, spooned lubricant onto her outer parts, smeared it over her clitoris, and began to play.

Throwing her arms around him, Honey pulled him to her. They kissed deeply, then Trevor drew away. He pulled the towel from under her and threw it to the floor. She lay there naked and passive, while he admired her body in the dim light, running his hand over her to better appreciate the softness and the curves. Taking the initiative, he clambered over her, and knelt to kiss her body, exploring it with his tongue as he worked his way downwards, familiarising himself with her intimate topology, until he was spreading her legs and kissing the inside of her thighs while breathing in the damp, arousing, freshly laundered odour of her genitals. His mouth closed on her vagina and he sucked up her generous lips, gripping and tugging them, then plunging in with his tongue. When he withdrew it, he made for her clitoris and with his lips and tongue, worked it firmly and relentlessly.

Honey moved more subtly than had Allyza, and sighed more quietly, so Trevor concentrated hard to gauge her response. When he thought the time was right, he raised himself back up the bed, grabbed her under her knees and doubled her legs back, rolling her up until her vagina was easily accessible to his penis. He pressed it against her entrance, and with a little wriggle of the hips it slid right in. He buried his penis in her, up to the hilt, and paused to savour her hot, greasy grip, then he began to thrust, using full bore and full stroke. Honey closed her eyes and rolled her head backwards. He watched her body move as his cadence increased, her cushioned skin jerking back and forth, her belly and breasts bouncing liquidly in time with him. When she reached out towards him he increased his pace to a maximum, grunting in time, sweating profusely, showering her with beads of perspiration, and ploughing on after her arms dropped until he could not hold back. He pulled out just in time to jet semen toward her belly and breasts; it fell on her perspiration-slicked skin. Having emptied his balls, he fell forward, and shuffled down on Honey, embracing her and laying back with her to recover.

A few minutes later, Honey drew away and showered. When she returned to bed it was Trevor's turn. On his return, clean and refreshed, Honey was asleep.

In the morning she slept until ten. Trevor was lying back watching TV, thinking. Today he was due to call Marivic and tell her his plans. Events, however, had overtaken him. Over that short weekend, he had had sex with two beautiful girls, and he wanted more. Specifically, he wanted more sex with Allyza, and he wanted it soon. He would tell Marivic that he was staying for flying lessons and would return to Manila tomorrow, but what he wanted was to bar-fine Allyza, and fuck her - and fuck her - and fuck her.

Honey stirred and sat up, pulling the sheet up with her to preserve her modesty.

"What you like to do?" she asked.

"I'm going for a flying lesson in about an hour."

"Did that girl do that to you?"

She reached round to touch the bruise left by the pinch.

"Seems so," he replied.

"And you buy her a drink, only?" she sounded doubtful, "Then, why is the girl jealous?"

"You think she's jealous; maybe I've just annoyed her?"

"She is jealous. I saw her look with you," said Honey, "You are a butterfly."

"And, what's a butterfly?" asked Trevor.

"You fuck that girl, she give you a good boom-boom and she think you like her, then you say Goodbye and fuck another girl."

"No. It was just a mistake. Things didn't go as expected."

"Yeh. I know. The mistake is you fuck me, not her," Honey replied testily.

She dressed sullenly. As she prepared to leave, Trevor slipped her 200 pesos, which she crumpled in her hand.

"Thank you. Will you fuck that girl tonight?"

"I have no plans for tonight," said Trevor.

"If she do not want you, remember, I am in Las Vegas." She stepped out through the door.


XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers