Sex Tourist Ch. 19-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love you and want to see you next time.

Allyza.'

Trevor was thrilled to hear from her, and momentarily he warmed to her again as he had those first nights. But as he read the email over and over with Horn Dog eyes - the easy endearments, the casual request for money, the patent insincerity - he became resentful, then vengeful.

For days he was plunged into emotional turmoil, debating whether to reply, whether it should be scornful, or whether to seize this as an opportunity to play her as she tried to play him. As his emotions settled he formed a plan. He wanted a sex-doll and he wanted Allyza. Allyza was a sex-doll for so many, why not for him? Over two days, carefully drafting and redrafting, he prepared an email.

'Hi Allyza,

It was surprised to hear from you. You know I had missed you a lot, and I hoped you would call me again. I was very disappointed not to hear from you. It's important to me to hear your voice, so I would like you to call me again. I'm sorry to hear that your mother is sick and I would like to help. Of course I would like to send you the money to go to her, but I need to talk about it on the phone. In fact I could send more, but I do want to be sure I will see you again.

Give me a missed call on Sunday (22nd July).

Love,

Trevor.'

He had carefully rehearsed the conversation he would have, but Sunday came and went without a call. In the early hours of Wednesday morning his phone rang, and blearily he lifted the receiver.

"You back-call me now on this number." It was Allyza.

"Allyza, I was expecting to hear..."

"Back-call me now, I do not have credit. This is the number..."

"Wait. I'll get a pen."

"Hurry-up. I have no credit."

Trevor, flustered, retrieved a pen from his jacket, "OK. Go ahead," he took down the number, and began to speak, but was interrupted.

"Back-call me..." Three beeps and the line went dead.

It was another ten minutes before he had fetched his discount-call-card and worked out how to enter all the numbers correctly, and in the correct order. There was an American style ringing tone. A voice speaking Tagalog answered.

"Could I speak to Allyza?"

A response in Tagalog.

"Allyza. Allyza."

"Yes Sir, Allyza," - then only the background hubbub of a Pilipino street.

After a minute a voice returned, "Trevor, thank you to call me. Sorry I shout but I have only 20p credit."

"Where are you now? Not Rick's Café?"

"I am in my province, in Davao. I have to come for my mother. Trevor I sell my clothes for my bus fare because you do not response so I wish you can please help my mother. She is in the hospital. There is many scrips."

"Scrips?" queried Trevor.

"For medicine. It is the public hospital. The doctor is free but we must pay the medicine. If we do not pay, no more medicine."

This moved the conversation far from where he wanted it. He had seen the poverty, he understood the need. He wanted to trade for sexual favours, but he could not bring himself to trade sexual favours for life saving medication.

"OK. I've told you I'll send some money, I'll send it tomorrow. But promise me you'll call me on Saturday."

"Thank you ... thank you so much, honey, I will call, I promise. Honey ... remember my name is Allyza Gettigan. Email the transaction number to me here at the internet café."

Confusion followed, and eventually, after speaking to the owner, Trevor was confident that he had a correct and reliable email address.

"What time is it there?" he asked Allyza.

"It is twelve now."

"Well call me at four in the afternoon ... your time ... so I'm out of bed."

"OK honey ... four in the afternoon ...I will call."

Trevor fell back into bed, his plan frustrated, and wondered briefly whether his sex-doll had duped him with a well rehearsed lie. He drifted back to sleep.

At quarter-past-seven, he was in a local newsagent making his first Western Union transfer, and arrived late - for him - at work.

On Saturday morning he lay in bed, expectant, phone at his bedside, discount-card ready. At half-past-eight the phone rang, and he quickly lifted he receiver.

"Hello."

"Trevor, hello. Trevor my auntie like to speak with you."

"Ok. Who is...?"

A different voice appeared on the line, halting and sheepish, "Thank you sir ...thank you for my sister."

"Thank Allyza. It was my pleasure," said Trevor.

He listened as the conversation at the other end lapsed into Tagalog.

Allyza came back on line, "Trevor, my auntie say that you are sent by God. Now my mother get well again, soon she will come home."

"Good ... That's good. ... And I can send you more money."

"Trevor ... do you like to support with me?" Allyza's voice rose with surprise, "If you support with me I will wait you here ... I do not fuck around any more ... I wait you here to November."

Trevor's plan no longer included a trip to the province; now he looked forward to the bars and the girls. He hesitated, knowing that Allyza was offering herself. He prevaricated.

"Of course I want to see you again in November ... but in Angeles. I can send you some money ... as an advance payment for the good time we will have together."

For a few seconds all he could hear was the traffic in the background.

"Yes ... I will give you good time ... You are so good for my mother ... I will give you anything you want."

"When will you go back to Angeles?"

"In one month, when my mother is at home."

"I'll send you another 5000p to keep you going, and when you get back to Angeles call me from Rick's Café and I'll send more."

Allyza, once more, thanked him for helping her mother, and the conversation wound down.

On Monday morning, he remitted a further 5000 pesos, with strings attached, strings with which to draw Allyza into his web of promiscuous fantasy.

12