Sex, Toys & Bots: A Valentine Tale

Story Info
A conference, a contest, and lost and found love.
30.4k words
4.09
9.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © PennameWombat January 2021

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is my entry for the Literotica Valentine's Day 2021 contest. Many of the characters here also appeared in my Nude Day 2021 contest entry "Sex, Toys & Video: A Tale" in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category. That said, this story is entirely self-contained and can be fully enjoyed without reading that earlier story.

Of course, if you do want to check it out I won't complain. This story takes place in a shared universe with many of my other stories but again no familiarity with those is assumed or needed to enjoy this one. But if you are intrigued, you'll find them by clicking on my name.

Tags: Anal sex, Blow job, Exhibitionist, Facial, Gangbang, Pegging, Public sex, Romantic, Sci-fi, Toys

*****

Al Capone

Rachel's throat worked but more in anticipation than actual effort when the cock in her mouth released little more than an initial tiny spurt of sticky semen followed by a weak dribble. The cock's flesh managed an impressive series of spasms, but its output was disappointing.

Then again, unless Rachel had lost track, and when it came to being able to differentiate cocks that was a rare thing, this was the cock's fourth climax. It had offered impressive resistance to her ministrations each time, it had made her work for each offering. Her face and hair were still sticky with the first, pulled forth by her greased right hand. It had been forceful and ample, both aspects had easily outstripped the one-and-done cock in her left hand and the unfortunately disappointing cock that had also been one and done in her mouth. Had this cock's first load been in her mouth it would've been the highlight of her week so far and hard to surpass.

Fortunately this cock, and the body to which it was attached, were made of sterner and more impressive stuff than those other cocks. A few moments later she'd moaned with her own orgasm as hard flesh simultaneously plunged deeply into her cunt and her ass and let loose with twin spasms of goo. They'd both pulled from her body all but the heads of those fleshy intruders and had slammed to full depth again to deliver second shots into her body as the membranes that separated the twin assault quivered with her own orgasm. Her pussy had pushed out its own gooey gush that mixed with the man's cum and splashed and dribbed on the cock and thighs below her. Two more thrusts had left them all panting with that post-climax glow.

Zia, one of Rachel's Vestal Virgins, had stepped forward with wipes and bottled water and additional libations for the sweaty bodies on and alongside the bed as Rachel shifted and the man beneath her slid sideways and stood. The Virgin wore only a pale black diaphanous gown that reached to mid-thighs and dark grey heels. She leaned and gave Rachel an open-mouthed kiss on the lips then handed her a cool bottle of water and stood to offer refreshments to the three men. Rachel eyed her hand-maiden. Zia claimed her features were in the best of Persian traditions and was rare in that her hair was even darker than the woman's on the bed. All made for an enviable facade but Rachel smiled at the times when the beauty would get careless and let her native deep Texas drawl overwhelm that breathy accent. That dark woman wrapped each arm around a male arm and Rachel sniffed quickly as she escorted the two one and dones as they trudged past a couple of the floating pink heart balloons and toward the bedroom door. The balloons had been at Zia's insistence and Rachel had originally demurred. But tomorrow, no, today, midnight had passed, was indeed Valentine's Day.

And Rachel WAS doing what she loved. And kicking a cute and petite newcomer's ass in the process.

Rachel nudged the owner of her favorite cock and he responded and leaned over to kiss her slowly. The kiss gained force and their mouths opened as his hand found one of her well-used nipples and caressed it, the pressure just enough to cause her body to tingle. He didn't mind that she'd just had a mouthful of cum, well, not quite a mouthful and it had been his, but it hadn't put him off.

Not all were like him. Fortunately he was good at it. Very, very good. She extended an arm to find his cock where it drooped from his crotch, still slick and wet with her saliva.

Could it manage one more time? Could it rise to the occasion? She kept her laugh buried, didn't let it reach her mouth that had welcomed a tongue that her own tongue twisted and twined around. Just like it had moments ago done with the man's cock.

The final rules Margaret had announced had originally granted bonus points for any civilian who could do the cycle, both hands, mouth, pussy and ass. Rachel had argued to amend that to any outsider who could manage five fucks in a single visit. Her argument had been clear and cogent, who the hell would waste a man LIKE THAT on two HANDJOBS? Had she known the true nature of this man she now kissed no way his first orgasm would've been due to her hand and the results now stuck much of her hair together.

She felt the cock twitch. Yes! She trailed her fingertips along its flesh and felt it quiver. Her forefinger rotated around the bulbous head. Her middle finger joined its compatriot and her tongue increased its pressure against its invited guest. Two fingers lightly pinched her right nipple and coaxed her already erect flesh to grow. She wrapped long fingers around the shaft. It had intent. But. Could it really manage a fifth intense effort?

She slid her mouth off his and kissed along his firm cheek and felt the stubble that offered as much certainty to the late hour as would a clock. She found his neck and kissed down his salty skin. The cock twitched again with more force as she kissed through chest hair that wasn't thick nor annoying. Fingers had found both of her nipples and she exhaled hard as she kissed down. She kissed along firm abs that her memory knew weren't quite a clear six pack. That was fine with her.

She, everyone who worked these shows for Margaret, knew that fitness was paramount. But they also knew that the bulked-up look wasn't favored for what they did. Toned fitness. She and Sue and Dark Star had connected on that but her friend's red hair had been the ace of trumps there.

Sue the traitor. Sue and Diana and Ivy and Lisa. All of her podmates. Traitorous whores.

Rachel ran her tongue along the length of the solidifying flesh. Had to adjust her posture as it rose. Her lips found the head where it prescribed a slightly wider circle than the shaft. She stuck her tongue out and curled it down then up as she ran it along the back of the exposed red arrowhead. After a full circuit she shifted and pushed her mouth over and worked the entirety of it into her mouth. He wasn't Jay. That was fine. He was just difficult enough to swallow whole. A challenge but a comfortable enough challenge. She felt the cock throb and the body moved and moaned as her cheeks and tongue rippled against her mouthful.

She kept the pressure on him as she reversed herself. Finally she gave the head a hard suck and pulled away. She didn't want him in her mouth this round. She opened her eyes and glanced around. Lucy had entered and winked at her. One hand stroked a hard cock.

"Only one?" Lucy offered a wicked smile to Rachel's question.

Rachel looked up. Her lover's body was shiny with sweat. Good. She knew hers was too. She held the hard cock in a tight grip.

"I want you in my ass, Brandon," she purred as they locked eyes. He had such pretty eyes, grey with flecks of brown and even green, sharp, intelligent, "hold me up and play with my tits."

He smiled.

"Anywhere and everywhere you want me, Alicia," Rachel smiled broadly, both at his agreement and the name.

"You'll want this cock in your pussy," Lucy said and Rachel shrugged but smiled.

"Ok," she said to the new arrival, "this is Brandon's fifth. Think you can outdo him?"

Then Zia came through the door, she had her commera in her right hand. Her left hand led a woman who wore heels that matched her guide's but unlike her she was otherwise naked. She also matched her guide with hair and skin which were dark and she had a familiar and attractive face. Like Zia her black pubic hair was closely cropped into a landing strip.

"Will my sister Sestaya do for your mouth?" Zia's drawl fought to exert itself on the last two words. Her near-doppelgänger smirked as she looked at her sister then offered lust as she looked back at Rachel.

"Of course," Rachel said, "I've dreamed of you on my face, your sister will have to do..."

Zia snorted and Sestaya let out a quick laugh before a purred voice.

"My sister refuses to know real pleasure," Rachel believed this was indeed a sister, Texas was just hidden in Sestaya's voice too.

"Mind if we stream it live guys?" Zia said after a snort and kept her breathy voice free of that great state.

"Just say yes, it makes her that much more excited," Brandon's smooth baritone brooked no dissent and the second guy nodded after a moment.

"I want the world to see that Alicia can eat a real pussy," Sestaya purred. Rachel wondered if that was her actual name; this was only Zia's second event and she'd missed the previous show in Vegas but she'd never mentioned a sister.

Without further discussion Brandon leaned and quickly sucked hard on each hugely swollen nipple and then kissed her. Rachel slid sideways and Brandon swung a leg and set himself on the bed without rocking it hard and laid on his back and scooted to a central position. Rachel squatted over him with her back to his face and looked up as Lucy tossed a small plastic bottle of lube. She caught it and quickly reached between her legs and greased the cock, it hadn't softened. One of his hands reached between her legs and pushed two fingers into a pussy gooey with her own cum mingled with that from a dozen cocks, the one about to enter her ass included. He gathered the liquid and she purred as he quickly caressed her hard clit. His fingers trailed again down her slit and traced the skin until they transferred their supply of lubricant when they pushed past her anal ring. She tossed the bottle back to Lucy and let Brandon's hands on her hips guide her until she felt the cock at her rear entrance.

She pushed down and her mouth formed an 'O' as hard flesh intruded into her body. Her eyelids half closed, she gave the merest nod to Lucy, who'd just tapped her wrist and held up a finger. Margaret's rules decreed 1 a.m. as a hard stop. Their boss had rightfully perceived that she and Riku would drive each other every hour they weren't on shift so she'd imposed limits. The show opened at 11 a.m. each day and went to 8 p.m. So long as they were off shift they could suck and fuck during the show hours and from eight they had until 1 a.m. So long as the last 'round' started before that deadline it could finish when it finished.

Rachel. No. She was Alicia. Alicia 'Al' Capone so much as any of these guys knew. Even this handsome hunk under her.

Alicia had an email address. She had social media accounts. She had a job as a freelance travel and resort consultant that kept her on the move so no, visiting her 'at home' would require, well, coordination and well, yeah, email her and she'd see... Any such emails would make it to Rachel through channels that Dark Star had promised no one could trace.

Rachel lifted her head and looked at the man as he climbed onto his knees on the bed, long, dark brown hair in soft curls shook as he slid between hers and Brandon's legs. Her mouth opened as she locked eyes with him as he pushed his cock into her pussy. Brandon had almost an inch on him and a bit of girth but she wasn't disappointed as the two cocks pressed her flesh from both sides. The hot hunk below her partially supported her weight with one strong hand and the other, as requested, reached around and found a swollen nipple.

She loved two cocks at once. Rachel knew her mother despaired of her only child finding a, one, single, man and settling down. And producing a grandchild or two. Rachel had tried a cock combined with toys, vibrators, dildoes. They just didn't have the right... feel. The man in her pussy was good. His fingers found her rigid clit. It made all the difference.

The bed rippled above Rachel's head and she bent her neck to watch the darkly beautiful Sestaya settle on her knees, a smile of lust and anticipation on her face. She paused as Rachel mouthed 'wait' before she bent her neck again to look into Zia's commera.

"Time for you to cry into your rice wine, Tammy, you're out of your depth here. Everyone come meet me and these hot men and this hottie getting on my face at tonight's after-show party and watch a saké seller cry," Rachel's voice was a husky but purred bit of treacle, Sestaya offered her own purr for emphasis as she shuffled those dark thighs forward.

Riku had laughed when Rachel had told her about her Alicia Capone alias and introduced the taller brunette to Tamaki "Tammy" Takagawa who sold small batch, hand-made saké from small producers in her father's native Japan. Which kept her on the move. She visited pubs and restaurants all over the US, Europe, Asia, Australia... so meeting her at home... well. 'This is my email,' Tammy would tell them, 'drop me a note.'

Darkly smooth thighs straddled Rachel's head and shuffled forward as the prone woman kissed firm pubic flesh. She inhaled deeply as she kissed through Sestaya's landing strip before she found the woman's clit already erect and ready for her. The body paused as Rachel pulled it and the surrounding flesh into her mouth as she tried to hold her position as the two men plunged themselves into her to send a shockwave up her body. She shivered but her mouth kept its position. Rachel's fingers worked at the dark beauty's nicely proportioned breasts and coaxed already erect nipples into higher states of excitement.

"You are beautiful, Alicia," Sestaya said with a thickened accent as she looked into the commera and pressed her hips down, "and talented. Dearest sister, you're foolish to not indulge."

Rachel moaned as she worked her tongue the length of the dark woman's slit and Zia snorted as she trailed the commera down her sister's and Rachel's bodies. These two boys were good. Very good. Brandon was the cox, his moves and grunts and moans set the timing. Rachel, no, Alicia moaned as cocks slammed to full penetration in her ass and pussy. The first juices from the body above hit her cheeks and she felt her own juices renewed. Somehow. Through a slitted eye Rachel saw Lucy's paler skin as she and Zia broadcast the quartet to the world and Sestaya adjusted her position to allow her to kiss the man who fucked Rachel's pussy. 'Al' didn't know the name of that man but with his ability to swap spit with Sestaya without losing concentration while his prick and fingers put in excellent performances she was going to do everything she could to ensure that he and Brandon would double up a few more times. And if this delicious pussy would press itself against her face again? Perfect. She pushed her tongue as deep into that pussy as it would reach to feel the body shiver before she worked one arm away from perfect breasts to allow her to insert fingers. She wondered how many times she could make this woman cum as a steady stream of tasty and tangy juice soaked her cheeks.

Super Hackers

"Rachel," Riku said and drew the brunette's gaze away from a couple of handsome men a few tables away in the hotel lounge as she looked at Riku's smile framed by straight, shoulder length hair, dyed royal blue on her right side and lavender on the left, "where did you get the software on your wrist pads? None of yours is standard..."

"Oh? We just bought them from the FruitTree Computers store, like everyone...," her response carried as much innocence as possible as her the loose dark brown curls of her slightly longer hair shook.

Riku snorted and held up her own wrist.

"Mine has enough spyware I created on it that I can read anyone's pad if I feel like it. Not to sneak, but I can't read anything from yours. I noticed that first night up at the Starshine but, well, I had other things on my mind rather than talking code. And a few of the other computer geeks have begged me for your names and numbers because no one can get anything! In fact, yours broke through the first level of MY security! That's... not possible."

Rachel smiled at the memory of this petite and beautiful SoCal gal who took on the biggest cock in Vegas. And won. Yes, other things on her mind.

"We like our privacy," Rachel shrugged, "despite the fact that we, well, have our sexual exploits broadcast to the world. Like you."

"Sure," Riku drained a quarter of her pint in one swig, "me too. And I knew I had a fair amount of shielding. I know some of your folks do programming or web design and such, did you guys build it? I want to meet him or her or them! They're beyond good."

"Not good," Rachel winked, "the best."

She sipped her wine as Riku's expression showed doubt.

"His name's Dark Star," at Rachel's statement Riku's eyebrows rose and her beer mug froze at her lips, "I fucked his brains out, he fixed up our wrist pads and tablets. And my computers for work."

"Dark Star? No fuckin' way. No one KNOWS him... he's never been identified."

"Well, I knew him, in the biblical sense," Rachel said and Riku snorted, "but he really knew Sue. Has a bad, I mean real bad, thing for redheads. But he's not like a lot of your computer guys, he's good looking and was really good in bed."

"Yeah," Riku nodded and smiled, "staring at a terminal all day has its downsides, unless you work at it. But Dark Star? How the hell..."

"Some of my accounting clients are... well," Rachel hesitated.

"Borderline cases," Riku interjected, "some hackers who work at the, oh, edge of legality, eh? Maybe I should talk to you about my own..."

It was Rachel's turn to snort.

"Yeah. When I first hooked up with Margaret I mentioned the issue to one of my university friends who was a computer guy and like my first client before I even graduated. Told him about my worries, Margaret had warned me because she'd found the 'official' FruitTree code just didn't cut it and even working with them didn't get much better. Seemed to me we could have so much more fun with a little obfuscation to hide who we really are. My guy said he knew a girl who might know a guy, but it might cost us plenty. Margaret told me to find out how much. Had to sleep with the girl but HER guy hooked me up with who he called 'best hacker anywhere but I don't KNOW him, send a request to this email address and tell him I sent you.' Didn't hear the name Dark Star until he told me himself."

"You're... serious, aren't you?" Riku said as she shook her head. "No one MEETS Dark Star. What's he like?"

"Short. Tall... well, his cock's like Todd's, not quite Jay's," Rachel said with a laugh, "older than me. Charming. Some quirks, weird clothes, but all things considered..."

She offered an apologetic look to Riku, who let out a sharp exhale.

"No apologies necessary, lots of 'my people' are massive asses. Many of us don't play well with others."

"Anyway, we met for dinner, he seduced me," Riku spit out a bit of her beer to that, "he waited until the morning after we'd barely slept all night to bring up that he really wanted me to hook him up with Sue. I was... a bit surprised how much he knew about me. When I agreed I'd introduce him to her he agreed to give us wrist pad software that would be protected against everything. And, well, the code he gives me and Sue is a bit better than that."

123456...9