Sex, Toys & Bots: A Valentine Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue had a thought. She held each of their eyes for a moment and then tilted her head. They nodded very slightly.

"Oh, I don't know," Sue said, her hesitancy only partially an act, "should I?"

"My cock and my cum," the male bot said in a langrous baritone, "are nice and sweet, beautiful redheaded lady."

Viv snorted softly. Sue gave her a quick glare. How had THAT detail from Vegas gotten around?

Sue squatted and pushed her mouth over the hard prick. Next to her the fembot made low sucking sounds and the male's hands held shoulders and he moaned. Damn. They were.... She sucked. The prick was hard but it was like the best quality dildo she had in her booth. Not hard plastic but slightly yielding surface underlain by firmness but not simply hard plastic. She sucked him fully in and backed off to keep only the head in her mouth for three slow sucks.

Then she had an idea. She'd been given the contact info for the couple, they'd not committed to a session with Tammy Takagawa, but they hadn't denied. But they'd certainly been interested in meeting up with her later at the after party. She released the cock and it quivered a bit. Damn. Too realistic. She kissed it and stood up and gave Viv a quick look when the bot driver started to speak.

She found the couple. Peter and Lois. She held their eyes before she used an index finger in a come here gesture. She glanced at the bots then back at the couple. Their resolve set, they crossed the space. Sue put her hand under Lois's chin and held the woman and felt the brim of that pointed hat hit her halo. The witch and the angel. Some sort of omen! The witch's tongue met hers and they sparred for a moment before Sue backed off then used both hands to pull Peter's mouth slightly down to reach hers.

"Want to be the show?" She asked them quietly while she held them close. They looked at each other for a moment but then both looked at her and nodded and smiled as she smiled back.

These bots had been hidden until today so Sue hadn't seen them. Only Viv and the others who'd drawn their booths had been taken in for training the previous couple of days and little information had been passed to the wider team. Great. Sex bots today, Skynet tomorrow. Tomorrow's worry, scifi wasn't a genre she'd put her pen to. But one detail Sue recalled from what they'd been told was that these fembots were self-lubricating.

Sue ran her hand down the front of Peter's torso and continued past his waistband and slowly stroked into his crotch. The man was already firm but she wondered about his experience. Plenty of incredibly horny guys shriveled when it came time to unleash their one-eyed snake in public. She looked him in the eyes. He smiled and nodded. She glanced at Lois, her tongue ran quickly between her lips. In for a dollar, Sue thought...

"Feel this," Sue said as she guided Peter's right hand onto the fembot's ass and led it between the legs, "feel how wet she is?"

Even having worked over a dozen of these shows and leading plenty of civilian couples like this into public and semi-public depravity barely allowed Sue to hide her surprise as she ran her fingers along the fembot's slit opening. It was wet, with a slick moisture that wasn't water but was possibly the most realistic lube she'd ever felt.

Peter couldn't hide his surprise. He pulled his hand back slightly before he pushed his fingers into the fembot's opening. The bot reacted by sidling its feet slightly apart but it didn't lose its pace sucking the male bot's cock. Peter nudged his wife and her hand joined his and both of their mouths opened slightly as they worked the opening with their fingers. After a few seconds Lois locked her husband's gaze to hers and spoke.

"So, dear, you going to fuck her or we just gonna wank here? Sue, give him a hand?"

Sue followed the woman's eyes to her husband's crotch. Sue nodded and quickly worked the zipper of his leather pants down. They were snug but not like Leather Boy's in the video a few hours earlier. Sue worked his semi-erect cock through the slit in his tight briefs and stroked it.

"Help him," Lois had a gleam in her eyes and her statement was clearly meant to be heard by the crowd, who murmured. The after-party was an 'anything goes' zone but the organizers preferred the show floor to focus on keeping the pheromones high but not tipping over, which moved merchandise, with the promise of the no-holds-barred final night as incentive to stick around or come back and pay the extra admission charge. But for this show they'd also made clear that so long as the bots were the focus, more extreme action was fine. Added to that, when she and this couple had their fateful meeting and they'd bought a few items, their registration info had indicated they'd taken the tests and were clean.

The first day's bots had been little more than the latex asses and pussies and cocks and sucking toys that had been plentiful in Vegas with ultra-micro-computer additions that supposedly 'adapted' to the user. The second day's weren't really mobile, somewhere beyond the blow-up sex dolls but clearly little more than those real mannequins, no, dolls, Sue recalled, with a flexible body but the addition of a trivial vocabulary. But today's were... something well beyond.

Sue quickly kissed Lois as the woman and her husband continued to finger the fembot. Sue's hand wrapped and twisted along Peter's shaft then she bent over and licked along his prick. He shivered slightly and felt him harden as she pushed her mouth onto his cock and sucked. She felt a hand on what she knew was her exposed ass as the tiny skirt pulled up. She felt fingers push into her ass crease and follow it around until they found and explored her slit.

"The bot's not the only one nice and wet," Lois told the crowd, "there's three of us!"

A cheer for that. Sue sucked hard and moved back and forth until she was certain he wasn't getting much readier. Moment of truth. She pulled back and stood and put her hand on the man's cock and tugged gently. He shuffled his feet and Lois nudged Sue's hand away to take over, her right arm behind her husband's back to guide him until she had his prick at the entrance and she rubbed the head of it along the lips. The fembot stopped sucking and pushed the male bot slightly away.

"Fuck me, Peter," the fembot's voice was lustful hoarseness and she wiggled her ass for a moment and rubbed herself against him.

"Holy shi...," Peter said.

"She's better at this than I've ever been," Lois said to draw laughter from the onlookers as she pushed her husband and he buried his prick. The fembot arched her neck back and moaned. Peter put his hands on her hips and fucked his artificial lover with long, slow strokes.

Lois sidled slightly and put her arm around Sue's waist and she reciprocated. Hat hit halo once again.

"Suck or fuck, Lois?" Sue asked as the two women looked at the pair of male bots.

"There's two of them...," the witch said slowly but clearly for the crowd, "hopefully I'll have better luck with the one in my mouth than you did..."

She kissed a surprised Sue quickly and out of the corner of her eye the costumed angel saw the demonic smirk that matched Rachel's costume. She gave the visitor from hell a 'just you wait' look and looked at Lois. The witch's face showed lust and anticipation. Her husband continued his slow strokes as he fucked the fembot and it moaned.

"Can you be a sweetheart," Lois said to Sue as she handed her the hat, "I'm not as brave as you. I need someone to take my underwear off!"

She nudged Sue slightly and bent over and sucked the male bot's shaft into her mouth. Sue quickly set the hat on the booth's counter nearest them then caressed the witch's partially bare back with her hand as she walked to stand at the woman's shapely ass.

"Lois, baby," the bot responded with that slow and deep voice, "that feels so good."

Sue lifted the lower part of the witch dress and worked it over the woman's hips. Sue smiled, the tiny black lace g-string certainly wasn't much more coverage than she or Rachel had. She grabbed the waistband and worked it in the opposite direction the dress had taken before she slid them down and kept pressure on each silk-covered leg. She tapped the woman's ankles lightly in turn and she lifted each and Sue stood and held her trophy above her head to a cheer.

She glanced at Viv, who mouthed 'call him.' Sue shrugged and looked at the second male bot.

"Can you make love to a woman's sweet pussy?" She asked.

"I can," this one's voice was close to the other but just a fraction higher. The bot walked around Peter as he fucked the bent over fembot and Sue backed off slightly as the bot approached the woman. Their gaits weren't quite natural but were still quite impressive.

"Be gentle, big guy," Lois said quickly before she pushed her mouth back onto the fake cock in front of her.

"I will, sweet lady," the bot responded. It shuffled it's feet and for an instant Sue thought it was off balance but it adjusted and slid its cock to the entrance of its intended target. Sue assumed the 'big guy' was just talk, the bot's erect prick wasn't tiny but it wasn't Jay's. Sue looked closely at the 'flesh' at the base of the bot's shaft, from the folds she had the feeling that it was adjustable. How handy.

Lois's hand reached back and she released the cock from her mouth and moaned as she guided the second prick into her pussy.

"Fuck that bitch hard, Peter," Lois said before she grunted as one bot pushed himself to full depth behind her and pushed the second cock fully into her throat. She jerked her body back and forth and the two sped. Her husband slammed himself fully into the fembot who again arched its neck and moaned loudly. Sue shuffled away to stand next to Viv as her teammate glanced at the quartet then back at some displays on the pad she held in her hands but her hands weren't on the controls.

"They do THAT themselves?" Sue asked her quietly.

"Yeah," Viv said, "it's almost... scary. I gave the one in her pussy a full workout last night. Too bad I can't afford 'em. Lots less trouble than actual people."

Sue knew something flashed across Viv's expression but her teammate was immediately back to a professional smile. Sue spoke quietly again.

"So what's your costume?"

"I'm Queen of the Moon," she said softly before she took a step forward, "Peter, Lois," she said, "please say 'stop.'"

Peter responded almost instantly and the fembot froze with its head still back and its mouth locked open. It took Lois another heartbeat and she mewed slightly as the cock popped free of her mouth. Both male bots stopped and stood still.

"You can program them to use any safe word you desire," Viv explained to the crowd, "but this is just the default. Peter, Lois, say 'fuck me.'"

The couple did so and the bots resumed their motions.

"If you lose consciousness they're programmed to stop and render aid. Lois, if you don't mind, could you go limp, please?"

Sue enjoyed the side eye the woman gave the Lunar Royal but she adjusted her feet and her body sagged. Both bots responded instantly, the one at her face grabbed her shoulders and the other just under her hips and they held her. Cocks popped free from her pussy and mouth.

"Hey," her body firmed and she spoke loudly, "goddammit, bitch, you gonna let these bad boys fuck me into next week or what?"

"Say 'fuck me, boys.'" Viv said, Lois snorted hard and repeated it and the bots adjusted their grips and she reached back to quickly guide the cock back into her cunt then sucked the second one fully into her mouth. They returned to work on the goal of fucking her into next week.

"All phrases are programmable, including the ability to program them to call 9-1-1 or a friend in case of emergency," Viv said as she walked a slow circuit and caught eyes through the crowd, "don't stop, Lois, but when you want them to cum simply tell them so. They can go as... long... as... you... want. To get them to speed up or slow move yourself back and forth faster or slower."

The woman huffed but she sped and the bots responded. After a moment she slowed almost to stillness and they responded in turn. Peter did likewise and the fembot's reactions mirrored. Lois kicked herself into high gear and was quickly being slammed back and forth. Viv bent and whispered something in the witch's ear before she stood and stepped back.

"She's much better at that than you are," Viv said softly to Sue, the redhead grunted. Her expression promised retribution at the proper time and Viv's eyes twinkled. But at least her mood had lightened so maybe taking a hit was a kindness.

For now.

Peter's breath had become choppy and rapid. Lois gurgled and drooled as she was doubly impaled repeatedly and one of her hands held the male bot's hip as she sucked it and her other hand rubbed between her thighs. The crowd chanted and cheered at the scene.

"Oh... ah... oh... fuck... I'm...," Peter said before he grunted when the fembot pulled forward and turned. It didn't so much squat as drop to its knees with a barely audible 'thunk' before it sucked the man's cock into its mouth, "coming! Fuck! Ah."

He grabbed the fembot's head and his hips pumped forward to bury his entire prick into the ready opening. His hips continued to jerk and his neck arched back as he pumped an apparently significant load of his juice into what was clearly an expert at swallowing everything a man could give.

At that moment Lois's body jerked and quivered a half dozen times before she settled and scrunched her body and released both cocks and more gracefully knelt on the industrial carpet that covered the concrete floor so her left side was to the bulk of the crowd. She spread her arms and the bots reacted to her touches on their hips to move to stand in front of her.

"Both of you CUM," she said firmly, "FACIAL."

Both bots sprayed viscous white goo from their pricks onto the waiting woman's face. She opened her mouth to take a shot from each on her tongue, further spurts covered her cheeks and forehead and a couple landed in her flying strawberry blonde hair. From a distance it looked as realistic as most cum Sue had ever seen, but the bots were certainly more prolific than most. Not all, Sue smiled, there were a couple that she knew were more so, but her mood dimmed slightly since neither was available here in Chicago. Finally they stopped and Lois grabbed first one prick to lick clean and then the other as the crowd cheered. Peter reached and she took his hand and stood as the flaps of her dress fell back into place. They raised their clenched hands and both bowed to applause and cheers.

"That's the sweetest cum I've ever tasted," Lois said with a quick glance at Sue. Was there ANYONE here who HADN'T heard about her Vegas experience?

Sue sidled to the counter and with a look the sales guy behind the counter pulled a towel from a hidden niche. Viv stepped forward to stand alongside the male bots as the fembot continued to kneel.

"Give Peter and Lois another cheer," Viv said and the audience obeyed.

"Where's my g-string, Angel?" Lois asked Sue. She retrieved it and the peaked hat from the counter and Sue handed the underwear over but the witch refused the towel. But instead of putting it on she reached under her dress and obviously wiped it along what Sue assumed was a nicely wet pussy. Then she held it up.

"Single women only," Lois said firmly and held the g-string up, "whoever catches this will find their true love tonight!"

After a moment the group mind understood and folks shuffled quickly to allow a half dozen costumed women to collect in a knot at the front. Lois smiled and turned and threw the g-string like a bouquet over her head. Squeals as hands reached. A twenty-something woman in what Sue guessed was a 'slutty elf' costume caught it. Sue assumed her pure white hair was dyed because her eyebrows were dark although her skin was pale. She had a green smock that only barely obscured her tits or crotch and when she'd reached for the prize Sue saw she'd shaven her pubic region bare, obviously one of the believers in that growing trend. Sue sniffed, she kept her red bush trimmed but nothing close to Rachel's and Riku's cropped triangle and landing strips. There was something cloudy about her bright green eyes. Professionally done, whatever she was, those ears were seamless. A couple of the other women who were apparently her friends also had straight hair with the same cut but one had it dyed green and the other dyed bright pink. All were dressed similarly except the other two smocks were varied brown colors but none provided more than minimal coverage and the other two had regular ears but both had white pixie horns. All had green eyes.

Sue's breath caught. Fortunately with Viv and Peter and Lois and the bots no one paid her attention. The three disappointed young women melted back into the crowd. Lois bent and gave her husband's cock a quick suck. Then she put it away.

"Tasty cunt," she said to the crowd. Another round of cheers.

The fembot grabbed her dress from the floor and stood and pulled it on and rehooked it to drive another round of cheers. The erect cocks of the male bots deflated and they adjusted their togas back down.

"Peter, Lois," Viv said, "you've been magnificent. I have gifts for you! Everyone, come on over and I'll get you information. And if you want to take a bot, or three, home, we have a few on hand. But orders WILL be taken and you'll have them soon! Skin, hair, breast size, voice, cock, it can all be customized."

Sue dipped her head as Viv smiled and mouthed 'thank you' at her. Sue took a step and Lois kissed her and with her face still covered by the congealing cum Sue had to agree. It was... tasty. Sue squinted as the witch smirked before she took her hat back and donned it then turned and slid her arm around her husband's and they moved just behind Viv at the head of the parade, the bots with their clumsy-but-not-clumsy gaits followed. The g-string catcher elf and her pixie friends had disappeared but the bulk of the crowd joined the parade.

Those girls. Sue reran their images through her brain. Dark Star's stories. She closed her eyes and a shiver ran down her body.

"Hey, Sue," Rachel's voice seemed tinged with worry, "you ok?"

The demonic presence stood near her flanked by the three guys. How long had Sue been out of it?

"Yeah, uh, yeah, Ra... Alicia, I'm fine, just freaked by technology, I'll be obsolete soon," Sue smiled, "break time?"

"Few minutes late, thanks to Viv. Diana and Ivy are here," Rachel's voice a smooth purr again and Sue glanced and nodded to the pair at the other side of the booth and they smiled and waved, "want to switch to help the winner? Zia's busy, I need a cinematographer."

Sue smiled. Fuck Cupid and her videos and secret plans and quantum computers. She nodded and one of the men offered her an arm. Rejects. Rachel's rejects. Why not. They had almost an hour after all and these guys looked fit. Maybe one would have enough left to offer a slightly morose angel a mercy fuck after they triple-teamed the horned and horny brunette demon. She could use a bit of release.

Twenty Four Hour Party People

Sue's mind rewound a few hours. After they'd triple-teamed 'Alicia,' one of Brandon's friends, Jeremy it had turned out, had been willing to deliver a mercy quickie to an angel in need. She'd mounted the commera on a chair to ensure it captured the brunette's three way with the remaining two guys so Alicia got the points as the other two had another go at the demon.

But Jeremy hadn't been quick. She hadn't wanted to take the bustier and wings off so they'd started doggy style but it had turned into a long and intense fuck that had finally ended with her on top and slamming her cunt down on his very hard and perfectly-sized for what she wanted cock over and over and over while her hands braced on his chest and his fingers pulled her nipples to their most extreme extent until he'd filled her and she'd collapsed onto him, both of them momentarily spent. He and the others claimed they'd return with Brandon and another friend for the party. Maybe she could pry Jeremy or one of the others away after they'd done at least the one five-on-her gang-bang that Sue had listened to Alicia spend the rest of the afternoon looking forward to. Let her have one, then Sue would pry away a reject. The angel had no expectation that Brandon's cock was going anywhere but into each demonic hole in turn, as it apparently had the previous evening. That was fine. Jeremy or any of the others were all just dandy for what she wanted.

1...456789