Sex, Toys & Bots: A Valentine Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's more mileage then you get out of your videos, Rachel," she snorted at Margaret's jibe.

"Okay then, little girl," it was Riku's turn to snort at Rachel, "let's take our minds off the past. How about a contest?"

"Name it. We all know I'll kick your ass you want to try the lipstick thing! And been practicing."

"She will, Rach, Diana taught her well."

"She only did two guys the whole show," the brunette held her hand with thumb and index fingers in a vee and at Margaret's glance Riku nodded and Rachel raised one more finger, "although we'll call it three and half, Jay's counts for more than one."

The three women laughed at that.

"But I did two and three at a time. So. Whichever one of us does the most total guys gets a cash bonus. Two at a time gets an extra point, three boys at once gets two extra points."

Riku sniffed and she held her hands up with her fingers and thumbs touching to make circles. She moved her hands back and forth.

"Three might be enough for you but that leaves me with two free hands. What's the bonus for having them busy too?"

"That'll count double," Margaret stated, "ten points. But in all cases you have to get every guy to cum, although you don't have to be like Rachel and use it for hair gel."

The brunette's raspberry was immediate, then she spoke.

"What about teammates?"

"No more than half your points can come from our boys so they only count if you get that many points from outsiders. And no skipping work shifts. I'm not paying you girls to fuck," that got two snorts in response and Margaret grinned.

"And the first two times each civilian blows counts as one. No second point after a quickie. They won't last long first time with your sweet asses and pussies. And hands and mouths. Our boys, ONLY the first time counts, they know what they're doing, I trained them, most could go multiple times all night," both younger women smiled and nodded at that.

"If the outsiders can manage a third, that'll count for another point. And if it's not recorded, it doesn't count, doesn't have to be streamed though, unless you and your lovers agree. Double points for live streams with outsiders, but not with our guys!"

"What about girls?" Riku said as she winked at Rachel, who stuck her tongue out and waggled the tip up and down.

"Count double," said Margaret, "your hands or mouth, same, gotta get 'em to cum. But not our girls, they're all way too horny. If they're not, they're not our girls!"

Riku and Rachel both snorted. Margaret paused, continued.

"I'll have to open it up, can't show favouritism. Maybe Sue will show you both up."

"Hah," Rachel said, "she's a sprinter. She can pull hell of a train but that'll do her in for the week! This is a marathon. Viv could offer a challenge if she's in the mood, couple others. Maybe. But most are just like this little girl here, one good round and done, I'm betting."

"Stick with your vibrator this week, Rachel, save your embarrassment," Riku said.

"Big mouth for a little girl, Riku, this is real, not one of your VR wanking games," Riku's turn to stick her tongue out and wiggle the tip.

"I'll need something for the boys. And I'll need something for Ivy and Diana and the others, you know, ones who have incredibly handsome and sensual partners. Ivy's one of my best and Eric is one hell of a hunk. Too bad she won't share, I'd like a taste of him! At least Diana shares Jay, lord knows there's plenty for all!"

Two sets of dark eyes looked at Riku and she smiled and tipped her mug at them.

"Anyway, leave that and the awards to me, shake on it you two."

The competitors extended hands and did so and offered their best heavyweight boxer weigh-in glares.

"That's the spirit, ladies. We have orientation tomorrow afternoon. I'll announce the contests and explain the rules, anything you do before is pre-season training. May the horniest woman win."

They tapped glasses and mug and all three emptied their drinks.

"About time, ladies, we've got the pre-event meeting with the organizers. So, Riku, since this is the 'Sex, Toys and Bots' show, your company have any bots here?"

"Not our own," Riku answered, "we license some of our basic AIs for sex bots but no one wants our full ones. No one wants a sex bot THAT intelligent, people buy the higher-end models for basic conversation, our ELIZA systems are perfect for that. But more than that, if you have to be witty and smart and kind to get the bot to fuck you, why bother. Just find a human!"

She added a snort as Rachel and Margaret laughed.

"Let's roll," Margaret said, "this is the boring part, Riku, but you wanted to see it all. And Rachel is an accountant and she lives for boring."

Margaret led them out of the booth as she and Riku laughed at Rachel's latest raspberry.

Saké

Sue smiled at the dark, glittering eyes of Riku, no, 'Tammy' Takagawa, as those eyes crinkled and she pulled her head far enough back to smile as her mouth slid just off the hard cock. She looked hard at Sue's commera as she well knew this was going live to the net. The petite young woman from Los Angeles swirled her tongue around the bulbous head as the cock's owner held his position as if a director had given him instructions.

And speaking of directors, Sue heard Margaret in her earpiece 'ask' her for a tight closeup on Riku's face. Sue used her fingers to adjust and her target must have read the movement because she exaggerated her tongue's attack on its target. Of course she read it. The cute and petite girl was her's and Rachel's age but had more degrees than the two of them and the rest of the pod combined and had forgotten more about any and every sort of computer or anything related to them as the rest of the crew had ever learned. But somehow she'd at the same time managed to learn as much about sex as her red headed cinematographer!

Sue adjusted the commera to keep Riku's face as she moved. It didn't surprise Sue that the petite body moved, but that she handled all three cocks at once was... impressive. Riku sucked the cock into her mouth as Sue widened the focus to show the girl on her hands and knees. She'd flipped over as much for the reason that they'd run out of guys as anything else which explained why there weren't two cocks in her hands, as she'd managed for a fair part of the evening. The commera widened to show the whole quartet as Sue stepped to the head of the bed.

The black skin of the man under Riku glittered with sweat. This was his third time and Sue squatted slightly to show his broad hands that wholly engulfed Riku's small but perfectly round breasts. His strong thighs flexed to let him fuck his lover's pussy with a wet squelching sound on each thrust.

Long blond hair fell around the second man's face as he looked at Sue, his cheeks ruddy from exertion as he knelt behind 'Tammy.' Sue had a fair amount of experience with a man in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time and she enjoyed it if the guys were good but she'd never worked to get it to happen like Rachel did.

And apparently the girl on the bed in front of her had that in common with her brunette friend.

Sue smiled thinking about Rachel. That beautiful friend was at the far end of the hotel floor in an identical three-room suite. The fact their boss Margaret had gotten these two big corner suites that had views over the Magnificent Mile, the beautifully re-redeveloped Navy Pier and a partially frozen Lake Michigan should've been surprising, but, well, she was Margaret. She did these things.

The surprise had been at the team's orientation meeting for this year's 'Sex, Toys & Bots' trade show at McCormick Place on a revitalised piece of Chicago lakefront. As in Vegas a few months earlier and plenty of shows before Margaret's crew had been hired to staff about a third of the booths. Each got paid a base salary but everyone could earn bonuses based on sales and attendance exceeding various plateaus. It had been easy in Vegas, after orientation the crew had set off in all directions along the Strip. Sue and Rachel had led their's and a few pods of boys and girls to a rooftop lounge where they'd found Riku and a couple of hundred of her computer industry compatriots, in town for their own conference. By the end of the evening many of the assembled geeks, male and female, had been naked or all but naked and hooked up, chief among them had been this petite Riku who had Jay's cock in her mouth and Diana's fingers in her pussy and had made a vow that she'd swallow that cock, the biggest of the boys in Margaret's crew, to the root and follow that up with an ass fuck with him to end all ass fucks. Jay, at six foot six, and his six foot girlfriend Diana with the most amazing triple-D tits Sue had ever seen, took her under their wings.

The girl had succeeded and with the geeks and an area construction crew added as well as folks pulled in from up and down the Strip the show had broken attendance records. But now the petite thing had challenged Rachel. That was... nuts. Rachel had become the redhead's fast friend since they'd met as college sophomores in a beyond-boring marketing class required for both, almost the sole overlap between their respective accounting and fine arts tracks. Sue loved the brunette's lustful abandon but she'd also learned that keeping up with her sexual exploits, any attempt to keep up, was generally a bad idea. Rachel had as quickly established that same dominance over Margaret's crew. But the redhead's smile morphed from enjoyment at Riku's endeavours to her own.

And Dark Star. The one time Sue had sexually outdone her beautiful and vivacious friend. But then her smile wavered at the thought of that man.

Why? Why had his image come into her head? There'd been no hard feelings back... when. When he'd gone. And she'd met and fucked plenty of men since. But none had felt the same. Not quite.

And Riku. That girl had complimented Sue on 'A Conundrum in Code,' her novel of a shady but good-hearted underground hacker-for-hire who'd found, lost and regained love when he'd discovered her at the heart of a team of black hat hackers acting at the behest of the required evil corporations and turned her against them. But something in that surfer girl lilt she could essay had implied something more than the base compliment. And it hadn't concerned 'Not Such an Angelic City,' the new novel spun around Riku's recent adventures, with the young woman's enthusiastic approval. No, something was up.

Riku's moan around the cock in her mouth pulled Sue back to her duties. That and a jerk of her hips had pushed her trio of lovers into the hard, final stretch. Her mouth worked back and forth and her cheeks flexed and her torso pushed to ensure the pair of cocks plunged to full depth with each thrust while natural liquids and added lube gushed against thighs and crotches. Sue pulled out to capture all of the participants, with Riku's oral effort centered.

At a crescendo of moans Riku moved forward and three stiff shafts sprang free with the moans of the owners coincidentally synchronized. She nudged the owner of the cock that had recently been in her mouth and flipped onto her back on the bed between him and alongside the man on his back as he rolled to face her.

"Soak me, boys," she said as pushed her breasts together and caught each man's eyes for a flash. She opened her mouth and wagged her tongue at them. The prone man pushed himself to his knees and slid to the top of Riku's head to allow the third man to move alongside. Sue sidled quickly to a position at the foot of the bed, the prone woman opened her legs to allow the commera a quick view of red, puffy labia and matted, short-cropped dark pubic hair before the view moved to capture the three men as they knelt around her.

"Aaahhh," Riku's voice was moan and encouragement as she looked at each man in turn as they stroked their cocks.

This wasn't against the rules, Sue thought as she pulled into a tight and quick focus on each in turn before she widened to pull Riku's upturned face back into the shot. Margaret allowed it for a 'finish,' their boss the judge and jury should a dispute arise had the participant actually been involved 'long enough.' Sue was near certain this wouldn't be such a case.

The man on the left grunted as he adjusted his angle to let loose his first shot across the waiting chin before he crossed the tongue to mostly find the left cheek. His second shot was better aimed and Riku wiggled her tongue as he deposited his load, the last of it joined the jism already on her chin.

The dam broke. Two more streams of cum erupted. One landed on her forehead before it streamed toward her mouth while the other sprayed across both cheeks. The man who'd been first directed his last sputtering release onto two waiting and erect nipples while his companions let loose with their final deliveries across chin, cheeks, nose and more. Only an incredible reflex meant a spray landed on quickly closed eyelid rather than a bright, brown iris.

Each man was reduced to a dribble before Riku flexed her toned abs and rose to quickly suck each cock dry as she pushed hands away and used her assured strokes to empty them fully. After the last she flexed and hopped to her knees then turned and grabbed each man's head and kissed him. Not even the last one was quick enough to escape sharing in her bounty of commingled cum. Finally, she spun to face Sue and the commera.

"This is Tammy Takagawa," her voice had dropped the surfer girl lilt and was a husky, accented geisha's and white cum was smeared across her face and small, round tits, "come to the after-show party tonight for my St. Valentine's Day massacre, when I show Al Capone who runs this town."

Plans Change

The thought that forced its way into Sue's fogged brain was that someone was going to die. She didn't yet know who but did know that someone would soon discover the nature of the afterlife.

That someone's death would be written up. Or maybe it wouldn't. After all, there'd be nothing left but a smear of blood and viscera of whoever was monumentally stupid enough to be at her door at this time.

Valentine's Day be damned.

As Sue's mind booted up it channeled Zoe Zabriskie, her least-used pseudonym. All of her novels were under pseudonyms, primarily Hannah Hendricks for her romance novels, PG-rated and generally light-hearted and first published when she was still in high school. Hannah had a tempestuous relationship with her 'younger sister' Hester, who wrote edgier romances with lots of eroticism and as in 'Code' and 'Angelic' sex that often crossed the border into explicit, if with genteel language. Riku had insisted that her avatar, Los Angeles-born Tsukiko Connelly, keep her virginity for the first two thirds of the novel despite regularly finding herself naked or near-naked, with a long and intense sex scene that featured every orifice penetrated as well as some light bondage and toys the culmination. It was the first Hester Hendricks novel that had featured the female lead pegging the male as part of the denouement, Riku's insistence after watching Danny get the same from his blonde geekette Jan at the Vegas after-show party. Online chatter indicated she'd lost a few fans over it but had gained more. Pegging wouldn't be a regular addition but it wouldn't disappear.

The two lines were her chief output and Hannah and Hester had nurtured communities of online fans that regularly went to war with each other. Sue had exploited the world's move to ebooks and online selling with gusto, especially since they meshed well with the genres in which she wrote but she'd been cagey with live or recorded online experiences.

Until she'd met Dark Star.

It'd been his idea for her to appear regularly online as Hannah or Hester, the hacker's tricksy software displayed and voiced two women who were believable sisters but beyond the red hair common to all three only distant relations, at best, to Sue herself. And neither sister missed an opportunity for plentiful digs at the other.

But she'd also dabbled in crime fiction to emulate her hero and namesake, Sue Grafton. She'd enjoyed writing as Zoe who was very creative in thinking of brutal and horrible methods of dispatching humans. But she'd found the other side, the investigator side, something of a boring chore to write.

But it was a brutal dispatch that was needed now. Her wrist pad vibrated again and the knocking on the door repeated. Maybe her neighbors would take care of sending the walking corpse to its fate.

"Sue, open up. We have things to do," Riku's voice came from Sue's wrist pad, the novelist regretted that the petite thing's next appearance in one of her books would be as a corpse. Alas, given the situation there was little choice.

"Get fucked, 'Tammy,' I'm sleeping," her voice was a hoarse croak.

"Sleep later, we need to go roust Alicia. And I have gifts for you guys!"

Gifts? What the hell was the girl up to? Sue grunted. Her wrist pad had Dark Star's filters that allowed her voice to be any of her alter egos. Zoe's low contralto had an intentional rasp crafted to convey subconscious threat or lustful welcome.

"Filter Zoe," Sue said before she nudged the wrist pad, "I'm going to make sausage out of your guts, girl."

"I have an old family recipe you can use," Sue snorted at the response, "c'mon. Please!"

"Minute," Sue growled as she pushed her legs over the bed and sat then grunted as she stood up. Her bare feet shuffled along the carpet and she pulled the door open. Riku smiled as she stood just outside the door wearing slippers and a tiny robe that managed to only just cover those cute tits but didn't bother to do the same for equally cute pussy and ass. The girl's stance indicated she knew and didn't care. A red suitcase stood behind her and reached to her waist.

"How'd you know I was alone, Red? Opening the door naked? C'mon, we need to hassle Alicia. And I've already ordered breakfast, it's on the way," Riku said with a broad grin as dark brown eyes worked their way down Sue's body and finally rose to look brightly at a pair of hooded hazel eyes.

"How are you up already? Whatever, I... need... come in, wait," Sue did her best Zoe imitation before she turned and slammed the bathroom door closed behind her.

Sue had the slightest smile as she walked alongside Riku to Rachel's room while the unexplained red suitcase hummed as it rolled on little wheels behind its mistress. Despite the winter chill outside the hotel it was surprisingly comfortable inside so Sue had relented to the arrival's urging and pulled on nothing more than a robe with fractionally more coverage than the LA girl's. Despite her chipper attitude, Sue had seen the depths of fatigue in and around those dark and pretty eyes.

They stopped in front of Rachel's door and Riku tapped at her wrist pad. Although their own pads could block contacts it was tradition that all of Margaret's people kept theirs open to the team. Sue hoped Rachel would have her moment of regret at that but her growing smile froze when the door opened without even a response.

"Zi... Zia?" Sue said haltingly as a beautiful, olive-skinned woman opened the door. She wore an all-but sheer dark gray chemise that barely reached the middle of her thighs seemingly with nothing under it and her dark hair fell loosely around her shoulders. Her dark grey heels coordinated perfectly.

"Good morning, Sue, Tammy," the woman's dark right eye winked at the second name as her accent morphed from a Tehran bazaar to a Dallas honkytonk, "I'm not Zia, I'm her sister, Sestaya."

Sue looked past the lovely woman and saw Rachel kissing a tall and well-built man with light brown hair. She looked back at the nearer woman before she glanced and saw an apprising smile on Riku's face.

123456...9