Sex, Toys & Bots: A Valentine Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bit better. Hah."

"Anyway, didn't cost us a cent, and he paid for the dinners! Had a three way the next week but, well, fortunately Sue ate my pussy and fucked me with a strap-on while he did her front and rear or I'd have been wanking! Dark Star only had eyes for that bushy red cunt! They were quite the pair for a while, they invited me again but well, I left them to it after that first time."

"He's a freaking legend in hacking circles," Riku said, "and you and Sue fucked him? Bitches... Can you hook a girl up? I'd love to talk hacking with him but he's infamous for ignoring requests. If something catches HIS fancy he'll come to you, but even that... hardly ever happens. Maybe I'll dye my hair red."

"Won't work, trust me," Rachel said slowly, "after Area 51 blew up he said he needed to hide even deeper, claimed he was in danger from the people who'd blown it up. Sue was pretty sad for a bit. I think she kinda fell for him... a handsome hacker was the hero in her next book and shows up every now and again."

"Ah, I checked out a few of her books. I read that one," Riku smiled broadly, "I wondered about that, I was impressed how well she got some hacking details down. I also read the new one on the plane here."

"Just in case you're wondering, the hacker in that book doesn't look like Dark Star, she... changed things around," Rachel shrugged, "but about that new book."

Riku tilted her head to invite the comment.

"Her 'innocent Japanese-American heroine from Southern California...' Innocent!"

"Hey! I'd never even seen a man's naked cock before that night at the Starshine!"

Rachel blew a loud raspberry. "Hah! Maybe not a cock like Jay's but you'd been up close and personal with, oh, I think a few."

"Maybe a couple... or three," Riku said and she laughed with Rachel before she went serious, "people like Dark Star are pretty paranoid even when nukes aren't flying around, still lots of talk on the darknet about that disaster. But you're still in touch with him?"

"I have an email address, but my clients who know tell me it's just the first link in some sort of twisted chain. He's given us a few code updates for the tablets and wrist pads and mine and Sue's computers so he's out there... somewhere. I asked if we could trust the code we get, my guy and another computer guy who used to moonlight with our crew told me it had his signature and if he wanted to fuck us, we were good and fucked because anything he'd put in they'd never find. I couldn't argue with that! But I'll mention you."

"Tell him Shorty Beer Babe wants to talk quantum neurocognitive simulation with him," Rachel looked at the girl's empty mug and laughed, "I'm hoping he'll have seen the name."

"I'll remember the name," Rachel nodded and grinned, "but send me an email about the neuro-whatsit-cognicrap. I don't even know what those words mean! You have all kinds of secrets, don't you?"

Riku shrugged and signalled the server and pointed to her mug and Rachel's glass. The cute young server nodded and walked toward the bar.

"So I help, maybe you can tell me some things," the brunette said and Riku tilted her head slightly, "I mentioned he had quirks. Wasn't just the code, there was other stuff he talked about we had no clue. He told us why he always worked out, said he'd been a student of 'Leather Boy' and met him and 'Devil Girl.'"

Riku's newly shocked expression caused Rachel to pause, but Riku nodded and dipped her head to encourage her to continue.

"Anyway, he said those two were always fit and he was impressed they did all the work they did and fucked each other and others and worked out all the time. Said he did it to prove he could keep up. No idea who the hell they are."

"They... they're...," Riku's arms swung in arcs, "they caused our world. They unleashed the technology we use. Found the alien satellites and stole tech from them."

The petite girl went silent and squinted a bit at Rachel and her voice was soft.

"Ya know, Rachel, you look a lot like Devil Girl, I've only seen pictures and videos of her, your hair color's close, height, your skin, hell, even your tits and she never wore a bra either. And same as you skipping panties most of the time."

"Hey...," Rachel interjected, "I wear underwear. Sometimes. Maybe not tonight.. or anytime this week... but, like, are we that close? Dark Star wouldn't show us any pictures..."

"Yeah. Only difference, you comb your hair. She didn't. Well, almost never. Probably that's why Dark Star was willing to meet, you said he knew all about you. And just like you, in a couple videos, she ended up with plenty of cum all over her face and hair regularly. Except she was an astrophysicist. Not an accountant. But you two could be sisters, practically twins."

"That's weird...," Rachel paused as the server arrived with a mug of beer and a new glass of red wine and waved off their offers of payment before she collected the empties and she and Riku traded soft smiles, "oh, hey, girl, you are flexible, aren't you?"

"Last night, when I got here," the petite girl shrugged.

"She's a cutie. Good job! Anyway, makes sense about Dark Star, he clearly had an unrequited thing about Devil Girl. Even if she didn't have red hair. But the aliens," Rachel continued, "they exist? That's a conspiracy theory."

"No," Riku said simply and held her wrist up, "they're real. We had computers, but theirs were so much more advanced, they had these before we had any idea how to make them. And where do you think the fusion reactors came from? And super-stealth? And growing meats instead of killing animals? Devil Girl found their stealthed secret satellites and Leather Boy stole and released all of their tech. And they actually met the aliens. And they fucked like demons. I'll send you some videos."

"They weren't the only ones," Rachel said, her friend seemed so sure, "Dark Star talked about some chick he did fuck who was a friend of theirs, 'Hand Smasher.' Apparently she was a petite thing, like you. But he said she liked it up the butt too."

Riku snorted and tapped her mug against Rachel's glass.

"But I told you he had a thing for redheads?" Riku nodded to Rachel's question.

"Yeah, Hand Smasher had a friend, a redhead but she told him to bug off. He wouldn't even mention her name, still pissed after however many years."

"Redhead? Might've been the Angel, she was definitely a redhead and a friend of theirs."

"Devil Girl? Angel? Leather Boy? Hand Smasher? How'd they get those names?"

"Dunno about Hand Smasher, that'll need some research. The other three, started with a Halloween video, apparently went around the world on TV news reports. But, well, people said that Devil Girl actually was a demon," Riku shrugged at Rachel's exhaled laugh, "but most every picture I've found she had those devil horns and a tail... even black wings. Even when it wasn't close to Halloween."

"I like dress up but not THAT much," Rachel offered, "I mean, our last day for this show is Valentine's Day and we'll all have costumes, but other times?"

"You know those tiny blue skirts," Riku said, "that you guys had in Vegas? That for some reason no one had anything to wear under them?"

"Wild," Rachel nodded and smiled at that memory, "that everyone forgot their panties!"

Riku snorted.

"Anyway, she had a black and red one like that, but even shorter! And huge platform heels. Huge! And a black bustier that was pretty well open cup, her nipples were... only half-covered. And her devil getup, horns, tail, wings. Leather Boy was in ridiculously tight leather pants and a leather vest, hell, he'd have fit in with your crew no problem! And Devil Girl was leading him around on a leash. And Angel was with them, she had the same clothes but all in white, with a white halo and white wings."

"Leading him on a leash? Like... at the party? Was it at a party?"

"Nope. They were wandering around outside, Spring Carnival at their University. And none of them had any underwear on. Well, if Leather Boy did it was absolutely clinging because, well, he was impressive. Not Jay... but. Oh... hell!"

"Huh? What?"

"There was a crowd of people with them... I'll get you that video and maybe you can point out if Dark Star's there..."

"You know," Rachel said after a short mutual silence, "after Dark Star talked about them, I looked for stuff. Nothing. You say there are videos? Not even the darknet."

"Yeah," Riku started but her gaze went distant for a moment, "something... someone... is mucking around. If you don't know exactly WHERE the stuff is, you'll never find it. Find IT and the other tools just don't know about it. I mean, you can hide from them a bit, tell them not to scan, but it's not that. And I know people, their good people, who work there. No, somehow stuff about that crew is being actively wiped and hidden."

"That's like Dark Star, I... I fucked him and don't know his real name," Rachel said, "maybe Sue does. Don't know, she goes all moody and won't talk if I bring him up. But he could do that sort of thing."

"Yeah... maybe. But, from what I do have, Devil Girl's crew wanted info out there. Like I said, Leather Boy stole the alien tech and released it all. For free. Didn't hide it or try to sell it. Since, as you say, they're heroes to Dark Star, he'd do what they wanted. That's just one thing, if someone, something, is doing this, and he can't stop them... that's scary."

"Where are they all now?"

"That's another thing. No one knows, most folks think they went underground, like Dark Star, for some reason. But I kinda doubt that..."

"Why?" Rachel said into the pause.

"They... liked audiences. You think you like an audience. Those two would've considered what we did in Vegas lame. I can't imagine them staying out of sight. No, I'm sure they went with the aliens. I said they met the aliens?"

She paused and it was Rachel's turn to nod.

"Rumor says they had sex with the aliens, too."

Rachel's 'what' was broad and slow but silent before she got a faraway look. Then she laughed silently.

"I think they're either on the secret satellites or left on their starship to go... wherever."

"Did the aliens have anything to do with Area 51 blowing up? Some stuff I've heard... my guy that got me onto Dark Star set me up with a darknet connection, that's what it's called, right?

Riku nodded.

"Set me up as 'Numbers Runner,'" Rachel continued, Riku laughed, "since I'd gotten into accounting because of a beautiful redhead who told my eighth grade class about Al Capone, she had beautiful clothes and shoes and gold eyes. And her chest was like Diana's."

"I can see how you'd remember her," Riku smiled softly and nodded.

"But not her name," Rachel said wistfully before her expression went distant, "I... saw some of this on there. But there's so much that seems ridiculous..."

"Lots of it is, intentionally, hide the wheat in the chaff, we call it shitposting," Riku said after a long, slow sip that Rachel imitated, "but Area 51 wasn't aliens, it was terrorists. Human ones. Stole a nuke or bought one. We're nightmares. But rumors that some aliens were there, negotiating, something..."

Both women went silent and sipped their drinks.

Career Day

"Can someone tell me what jobs save people's lives," Asha asked as she stood in front of the middle school class and looked directly at a cute, dark-haired girl who sat just left of center at the third desk back, "c'mon, don't be shy!"

"Policeman," said a boy.

"Fireman," said a blonde girl.

"Yes, they do," Asha said as she took a couple of steps and turned, again looked at the girl's eyes that shone brightly with intelligence.

"Doctor," the girl said. Asha smiled at her and nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Rachel."

"Well, Rachel, did you know that accountants save people's lives?"

"Accountants?" Her expression made clear she'd never considered that. But it wasn't dismissive.

"Sure," Asha looked around the room, but made sure to return to Rachel, the class was polite but that girl's attention was focused, "accountants. Now, have you all heard of Al Capone?"

It took a moment, but then Rachel answered for the class 'the gangster?'

"Yes, back in the 1920s in Chicago he was a criminal. He was a bootlegger, that's like a drug dealer, he killed people, he had illegal gambling houses and ran numbers and prostitutes," that last got a nervous laugh from most of the students and a huff from the teacher but Rachel nodded, an 'of course' expression, "and more. And the government and the police were always after him. But you know, they never, ever got him. Until they sent accountants after him."

The rest of the students had perked up but Rachel's gaze was laser-like. Asha glanced and even the teacher, a fiftyish woman in a blouse and slacks in cuts last fashionable five years earlier, had morphed from bored to attentive listening to career choices that had passed her by and appeared to wonder at how this tale would end.

"Yes," Asha continued, a broad smile, "murder, illegal booze, gambling, they NEVER got him on it. NONE of it. But. They sent him to prison for TAX EVASION! Because he didn't have his own accountant good enough to take care of his money! He died in prison."

A murmur across the room, Asha smiled and locked eyes again with the entranced young Rachel. The girl was cute and growing into beautiful; she was going to be tall and had the beginnings of a perfect if athletic figure. Like most of the girls she wore a sporty miniskirt and skater shoes, both white to offer a nice contrast to her olive skin, her skirt an inch shorter than most others. And ankle socks. Like Devil Girl. This girl would blossom into a dark-eyed beauty almost the image of the hellspawn, her color and clothes and especially the damn socks had her well on the way. But hopefully she'd not be a pain in the ass havoc-bringing child of the underworld like that one.

Asha knew this Rachel hadn't so much noticed her as she'd noticed Asha's clothes and the long, crimson hair. The gap left by her unbuttoned deep purple blazer exposed her cream white blouse. It fit snugly across her ample chest and if one looked closely combined with her bra there was considerable cleavage. She'd been chided about 'too much' such on a previous visit. This top that she thought of as her 'pirate blouse' obscured the view with intricate antique-style lacework across the top front of it to her throat and so far no one in local officialdom had mentioned anything. But it was there for ones who looked properly. Just as her knee length skirt of that same purple offered a slit up her left thigh that would allow the attentive to just notice the top band of her stockings.

And this Rachel had definitely noticed the stockings. And a quirk of that cute smile seemed to indicate she'd seen Asha top to bottom. She'd definitely looked with admiration at the high stiletto pumps that Asha had worn instead of her usual over the ankle boots. Compared to most of her classmates Rachel's skirt was more stylish and her caramel gold blouse was better fitted, perfectly proper for a girl a year into her teens but complimentary, comfortable, flowing with her. Yes, this girl would be a demonic beauty. But at least a stylish demonic beauty. Her hair was combed.

"So remember. Accountants have the power of life and death. We have the magic of double entry bookkeeping. We know everything there is to know about you and if you don't treat us right? We'll make sure you go to prison. Treat us right and we'll keep you out of prison! We have great responsibility. If we mess up, people suffer."

Little Rachel beamed. Asha knew a few of the students might at least remember this day fondly but with that one? The capricious gods of the dark financial arts had a new acolyte. This was her third of five classrooms to visit this day in her rotation with the other speakers, but knowing that at least one would follow her was all Asha asked for on such days. Especially when she kept the bright ones away from physics and computer science. Away from Devil Girl and Leather Boy, that pair who'd done so much to usher in this new world of such high promise and hidden terrors.

The Dare

Both Riku and Rachel were silent for a few moments before the brunette's curly hair shook as she caught sight of dark hair and chocolate skin in the corner of her eye. She turned her head and smiled. Riku delayed a moment then turned and smiled as they watched Margaret's face return their broad smiles and they stood to greet her.

Like the younger pair, their boss was in very snug jeans that accented her hips and round ass and a tight and long-sleeved top that flowed around her breasts. Her alteration was a push-up bra that supported deep cleavage. Like Rachel, Riku had skipped a bra and both sets of firm and protruding nipples were barely covered by smooth and deeply dipped cloth. Margaret's height was almost exactly between the two others and she wrapped each in turn with hugs before she signalled to the server and pointed at Rachel's wine to get a nod in return.

"What's up? You two looked like you'd seen ghosts?"

Riku and Rachel both laughed nervously.

"We kind of did, people who died," Rachel said, "well, not friends, but..."

Margaret nodded before she offered a broad smile to the server as she delivered a glass of wine. Rachel scooted to the back of the semi-circular booth and Margaret sat down.

"Enough of that," Margaret said firmly, "so, Riku, did your video with Jay and Diana cause you any issues? My IT people tell me every time views slow down someone named Shorty Beer Babe forwards it somewhere new and comments and riles things up again. They tell me she's making some decent cash off of it. Friend of yours? Or need help chasing her down? Or him, or whatever?"

Rachel fought to keep her mouthful of wine contained with a hard snort. Riku laughed.

"Nah, I got it covered, getting my cut," Riku said with a quick eye that convinced Rachel to just smile and nod, "in fact, I might need a good accountant. Rachel, you know a GOOD accountant?"

Margaret laughed softly and Rachel sniffed hard. Riku continued.

"And the video has actually helped a couple of times."

"Oh?" The question in stereo.

"Work meeting, code review, about eight guys and me. One of them was pretty persistent about dropping hints and rude asides, he'd obviously seen it but he'd been an ass to me even before, to some of the other women too. I finally looked at him and asked him to stand up. He smirked but did so. I told him, 'ok, so you've seen the video. You've all seen it.' No one denied that, so I looked at the asshole. 'Ok, if you've got what my man in Vegas had, let's see it. Flop it right out on the table. If it stretches halfway across like his, I'll do you right here. I stood up and undid the top button in my shirt. In fact, if you've got what he has, I'll do every one of you. Right here, right now.' Should've seen his face. Massive fish gape."

Margaret and Rachel both laughed at that and their expressions encouraged their petite new recruit to continue.

"He hemmed and hawed and I pointed at his crotch. 'C'mon, get it out, I could use a good reaming, and these guys are horny and could use some sugar, I bet.' I undid another button and one of the guys, he and I have been friends for a long time, told the dude, 'yeah, c'mon, I want a taste. Get it out.' His mouth just gaped open and his head swivelled. Finally he just told me 'fuck off, slut.' And one of the other guys said 'ok, needledick, thanks for nothing, guess we'll just have to get back to work. Now, sit down and shut up.' He threw up his hands and walked out. Became the laughing stock, quit a couple weeks later because everyone kept calling him needledick.' Besides, I'm the smartest one there."

123456...9