Sex, Toys & Bots: A Valentine Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Alicia," Riku tapped and the screen paused, "was he in the crowd?"

Sue blinked and she fought down her immediate reaction. 'He?' Who... he... oh... fuck. Did she really want...

"No," Rachel said, "so that's Devil Girl and Leather Boy."

"And the Angel," Riku said, "was she THE redhead?"

That sealed it.

"No," Sue growled, "he wasn't fucking there. And Angel was a dyke! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

Both heads snapped to look at her.

"That WAS quite the kiss, if she didn't like boys...," Riku said after a moment.

"She," Sue pointed at Rachel, "and you. I think both of you have had at least a half dozen pussies each on your faces last couple of days. Doesn't mean shit. Leather Boy was her ONLY boy. Period."

"Gonna hop teams, may as well go for quality over quantity," Rachel purred, her eyes locked on the screen, "can I meet her?"

"Next year or the year after?" Riku's question was quick and Sue was happy to ignore Rachel's as Riku had. "Maybe I can find those."

"You won't," Sue said.

"I agree, it's hard to find these, but I'm good."

"Don't care how good, they don't exist. Won't find shit."

"Why not?" Rachel this time. "He was there with them... later... I guess."

"There were no more Spring Carnivals," Sue said as she tried to harden her voice and she pointed at the screen, "during the parade there was a huge fight. The whole Carnival thing was already on probation because shit went down every year and Devil Girl and Ash... the Pirate Queen delivered serious beat downs to a whole bunch of sorority bitches and a few frat boys. The University decided that was it, deep-sixed the whole thing ever after. Before he got there."

"Pirate Queen...," Rachel said, "new..."

"Chick with the tits and big hat with the feather," Sue said without further clarification, "had the video camera. But fuck that. What do you want with Dark Star?"

If only she had Zoe's voice for real.

"Zoe's voice is Devil Girl's," Rachel said, "and Angel is Hester Hendricks. He set them up for you... but he didn't use Devil Girl's face for Zoe."

"Of course not," Sue snapped, "because then YOU would be Zoe."

"Good voice for a woman who writes about psychopathic murderers and sex maniacs," Riku said, Sue glared but the voice had admiration in it so she shut down further reply. Rachel's short laugh seemed to signal agreement. Sue reminded herself that Rachel had never seen this, hadn't known these details. Riku had dug these videos up somehow, but what more did she know?

"Again. WHY? Why do you want him?"

"To hire him."

Sue blinked. "What?"

"He's the best," Riku said and pointed at the screen, "him, Leather Boy. He started it, but he's... gone. Dark Star is the best in the world now for any sort of quantum neurocognitive simulation, AI, expert systems, anything like that. We believe we've made a breakthrough with a solid quantum computer to use alongside our supercomputers. Rumor is he actually studied the alien computers with Leather Boy and they used them together. And I'm good, but I'm not... haven't found anyone else."

"How'd you find out about US?" Sue's voice was still as much of a low growl as she could get it. She hoped if she just ignored mention of the disappeared young man Riku would let it go too.

"Me," Rachel's voice was as tentative as Sue had ever heard it, "first day here, we were having a drink. My mind was on a couple of handsome guys I was thinking I should invite to my room and this one started jabbering about our wrist pad software."

Her voice firmed. "Told her about how I met him, then introducing you. And how you get all upset whenever anyone talks about him. Like now."

"No one but you ever talks about him. NO ONE ELSE knows!"

"Sue," she looked at Riku's expression which had softened, "your books, you sure know lots about hackers for a literature major."

Sue snorted. "You want to hire him?"

"He doesn't have to come in to an office. But... he doesn't respond to requests. I've been looking for an invitation to hook me up, heard that's the only way."

"I already sent him an email," Rachel said, "well, to that email address I use. No response yet."

"I don't want to fuck him," Riku said, "well, not that I wouldn't... I hear he knows what he's doing around a woman's body."

Sue let out a laugh that was only in part amusement. "It's not that, he can fuck anyone he wants. Just like I do. Like what's on video from Vegas and plenty more. But I believe him when he says they're after him. He's touched but he ain't crazy. The more people who know that WE, or anyone, knows him, there's no telling they won't decide we're issues too. If you hadn't noticed, terrorists nuked Area 51 and too many people have just dropped dead last few years."

She snapped her fingers with the last part.

"That does sound crazy...," Riku said slowly.

Sue exhaled slowly and glared at her. Finally Riku nodded slightly and looked down for a moment. When she looked up her expression was even softer.

"You won't help?"

Sue frowned and shook her head slightly but held up her hand. "But I won't tell him to tell you to shove your offer up your ass. I'd guess he's seen what your ass can do..."

"Okay, there's that," royal blue and lavender hair shook as the petite girl played at her pad again, "Rachel told me about 'Hand Smasher.' Found this."

She tapped and the screen showed a view tight on a young brunette woman who'd just turned to realize the camera was there, her hair parted in the center to fall both sides of her face. She was cute but there was something asymmetric in her face, her left eye and cheek misshapen. The view had started by showing her small but shapely chest, a skimpy halter put in diligent effort to highlight what she had before it zoomed in on the lopsided face. It was in a yard with a few out of focus adults and children and leafy trees beyond the young woman.

"Get that thing out of my face or I WILL smash your other hand in the door," the young woman said forcefully, "and I'll do the first one again!"

Laughter apparently from the camera operator rang through the speakers before the video ended.

"Huh, Hand Smasher," Rachel said, "she does look rather petite. You ever see her, Sue?"

"Not like we shared slides of all our fucks," Sue said, her voice still guarded but she hoped relaxed enough to not be caught out. The shit was stirred. She'd heard from him after Vegas, an unusual contact, he'd indeed enjoyed Riku's video of her incredible ass fuck with Jay's monster cock but had really liked the one of Sue getting spit-roasted in public at the after-party at the Arista. He'd laughed hard when she'd told him the guy in her mouth had the worst cum she'd ever tasted.

"Maybe Rachel'd already had him up her ass," he'd told her.

"Yeah," she'd said, "I only get her rejects!"

He'd taken the hit and let out an amused 'ouch' before they'd both laughed. So easy, they were together. She sighed at the recollections.

"Anyway, you two," Riku spoke and pulled her back to the present and drew both gazes before she pointed to the opened suitcase, "I have costumes for today."

"We have costumes," Rachel said.

"Not like these," Riku scooted her chair and reached down and pulled up a red and black half-cup bustier and a pair of black wings which had been under it, "look familiar? And for Sue..."

Rachel took the offered items and Riku quickly pulled up a matching white bustier and wing set, the ribs just the slightest blush pink.

"You want us to dress up like Devil Girl and Angel?" Rachel's question. "Is the skirt you have for me as short as hers?"

Riku snorted. "Might be a tad shorter." Rachel smiled broadly and nodded as she held the bustier against her torso.

Sue exhaled slowly. Zoe's brain penciled in 'after the soccer ball went flat, they used their hated enemy's head that had recently been removed from her body. After a three-two victory they boiled it to turn the skull into a candle holder.' She caught the bustier and white wing set.

"What about you? Going as Leather Boy so we can wrap our leashes around your throat?" Sue aimed for an evil smile, Riku snorted.

"I mentioned to Todd," the LA girl said, "his cock's a nice resemblance even if his face isn't."

She shuffled about in the suitcase and pulled up a pastel colored scarf and small polished bow made from real wood.

"I'm Cupid."

Sex, Toys & Bots

Sue smiled. To her left three quite decent looking men surrounded Rachel. Sue had heard something like 'Brandon sent us' moments before and Rachel's lust was palpable. Hers and Rachel's shift break was in fifteen minutes and that meant the brunette sex fiend could dash to the room they had in the hidden bowels of the sprawling McCormick Place to add these three to her count for the week. Supposedly Riku was also on shift right now but with her little costume had been given free reign to wander the floor and 'do Cupid stuff.'

But it was just that bit of... something... that Sue had seen in Rachel's face at the name 'Brandon.' Her friend didn't have a cruel bone in her body but she did have weird wiring in her brain about relationships. Sue wasn't sure Rachel was capable of focusing, truly focusing, on one person. That girl needed two men. Polyamory. That's what Rachel needed. At least two, maybe more. Finding three, four or five guys to fuck her in a pile was one thing, but finding ones that could stick around as a unit... not so easy.

Sue snorted as she turned and bumped her wings into one of the columns that held up their booth sign. Like most things, Rachel's jet black wings had become part of her as soon as she'd donned them that morning. She'd twirled in her black skirt to make sure it hid nothing and adjusted the bustier so her nipples were more clearly visible than had been Devil Girl's in the videos. That demon hadn't been shyer than Rachel, Sue knew, but had hewn to at least minimal propriety given her setting had been a university campus and not a show dedicated to sex toys of every type.

Not that Sue didn't enjoy wearing her own tiny skirt and bustier but she wondered how the fuck had Riku gotten their sizes? Well, proper size for glorified belts, not really skirts. That pain in the ass had claimed she'd set all this up AFTER she and Rachel had their talk in the hotel lounge, what, three days ago. She'd even somehow found a classic pair of Doc Marten eight hole women's white boots. In Sue's size! Margaret normally wanted her girls in heels and Sue almost always wore wedges since she didn't like most other kinds. But their boss had been so entranced by the Devil/Angel idea that she'd given the boots a thumbs up. And like the clothes, they fit beautifully and she knew that her tits and ass were all but a match for Rachel or for most of Margaret's folks, it was often her brain that didn't let her quite cut as loose.

"Quit being the author and be one of Hester's CHARACTERS," Rachel had said once. Sue hadn't and still wouldn't disagree.

And that damned shrimp Riku. Those videos, her prying. It had taken the last few hours but she'd worked out her mood. Before this morning Rachel would occasionally bring up Dark Star, Sue would dismiss it and that was that but maybe her friend subconsciously sensed something that Sue herself wasn't even clear on. And right now, it was that she missed that strange man. That was... rare. She'd truly accepted his beliefs, his need to 'hide.' He'd asked her to come but she'd demurred. They were so alike. He stared at a screen for hours, writing code. She stared at a screen for hours, writing prose. Both in days long manic bursts. But both pushed themselves away, ran, pumped iron, fucked. Parties? Neither cared. But, Sue had found these shows kept her creativity humming along. People, ideas, events. But she could be as anonymously alone in the crowd as she wanted, even if she DID get spit-roasted in a room with thousands watching. Rachel had been a smart-ass saying "she just changes the names and writes up what happens at the shows!" Well, no. But, 'Not So Angelic a City' was built around a young woman she'd have never met otherwise and while the plot wasn't exactly Vegas, that had been the seed and root stock.

So she'd let Dark Star go. And he'd let her go. But right now.

And these wings. They hooked to the bustier and were light enough for her to forget about them. So she hit things, had swung them into a couple of folks visiting the booth. Fortunately the clear views of her nipples and quick moves to expose a bit more meant no hard feelings. And hadn't seemed to block any sales!

Then she felt something hit her just at the top of her ass. She turned quickly. At the far side of the booth a few long steps behind Rachel was Riku with a big smile. And that damned real polished wood bow in her hand. Sue looked down and at her feet was one of the thin plastic arrows with the padded red plush hearts on the front. Sue glared for a moment but she switched to a grim smile. She pointed to Rachel. The brunette had the three men crowded around her and she caressed one's arm and used her hip to press against another guy's crotch. The third one stroked her devil's tail and with each move Rachel's reaction made it seem like the tail was connected directly to her clit and not the back of the skirt's waistband!

And through it all she seemed to caress two of the men with those wings instead of them getting in the way and beating up people. Damn that girl!

"Filter Zoe," she said into her wrist pad then sent a private message, "Riku, shoot one of those right up Rachel's ass."

Riku raised an eyebrow before she turned and judged. She reached into the quiver slung at her waist and retrieved an arrow and set it but didn't pull the string. She looked back at Sue who held up her hand.

"Alicia," she hadn't reset Zoe's voice that would sound in her podmate's earpiece and with the men she used the code name just in case one was particularly sharp hearing, she grabbed a small toy from the counter and tossed it in an arc, "warn your new boyfriends this is you giving a blowjob."

People gaped when they discovered that a teenage Sue had almost been her age-group champion in a couple of national cornhole championships. The toy wasn't far off the weight of a beanbag; its arc would've dropped it dead through the imaginary board's hole two feet in front of Rachel. But the man nearest that spot reacted quickly and half-turned and caught it a bit below Rachel's waist level. Her friend bent slightly to see what it was and her hair fell around the two bright red horns that stuck through the curls.

'Cupid' had anticipated the plan and the plush heart struck Alicia perfectly between those awesome and exposed butt cheeks of hers. It held there for just as instant as the brunette yelped before it dropped to the floor. She and the three men all turned and Riku grinned.

"Oh dear, Alicia Capone," Riku said, "you've been struck by Cupid's arrow! Right up the ass! Guess we know where all the cocks will be going!"

"Hah, Tammy Takagawa," Rachel purred and put her arms around the men, "I mean, Cupid. At least I can still FEEL things going up MY ass. You've sealed your own defeat."

Sue heard Cupid's clear laughter as Rachel kissed each man in turn and the LA girl pulled another arrow and ran off to disappear into the crowd. Her costume was... minimal. She wore a tiny bias cut scarf tied at the top of her right hip to fall at an angle from that spot to her left side to land where left leg met hip. Unless she stood very still, and almost not even then, nothing was hidden. Above the waist she was covered only by thin straps that held her white wings and crossed between her cute breasts. She had Roman sandals on her feet and a tiara covered with pink hearts and some curl added to her usually straight blue and lavender dyed hair.

But what struck Sue was the girl's eyes. Despite her apparent buoyancy her eyes were reddened, which possibly added to the effect of her costume and she'd tried to mesh dark eye makeup with the fatigue rings. Alicia, on the other hand... looked. Well. Two days of almost non-stop gang-bangs had seemingly had little impact. She'd sleep well once they got home this week but it wasn't like THIS show was all that far beyond Vegas or most shows for the princess from hell.

Then Rachel turned and stuck her tongue out at Sue as she held up the toy. When you squeezed it the Alien's outer jaws opened and its inner jaws extended and opened as well to welcome the brave and truly perverted horndog's cock into the blow job toy. Sue laughed as did the three guys. They were surprisingly good sellers but Sue wondered how many of them actually got USED.

"Hey, Sue," she turned toward the firm voice behind her, "want to take one of these bad boys for a test ride?"

It was Vivian, with her light brown hair and slightly paler skin she could be a cousin to Rachel. And she was usually the one of Margaret's team who could challenge the demon in the realm of sexual abandon and there'd been some surprise when Margaret had announced 'the contest' and Viv had said she had other commitments, which left Riku the only challenger. Although Viv and Gina and the others had stayed quiet, enough had leaked that everyone eventually knew the 'commitment' was these bots. But they, and their bots, had stayed pretty well hidden until today!

Viv's expression now was light. She wore a silvery blazer with what someone must've felt was a 'science fictiony' high collar. And high, silver heels and a silver tiara. She carried a pad and behind her were two men about her height and a slightly shorter but well-built woman.

No. They weren't men and women. The bots. A knot of people had gathered to follow and gawk.

Vivian stopped and stepped aside and passers-by attracted by the commotion gathered. She tapped at her pad and the three bots walked to Sue and the two men bent and kissed her in turn. She blinked at first but settled. Their lips were soft and didn't feel like plastic. Well, not quite. But far enough you could get used to it. If you wanted. The male bots, 'mots?' stepped to one side of her and the female one moved to stand just in front of her.

"Hello, Sue," the fembot's voice was good, a near-soprano with only a touch of being a computer, "you're very beautiful."

The fembot put her arms out and embraced Sue and she returned it and they kissed, they were essentially the same height. After a moment the bot broke the kiss and then lifted the togas on the male bots. They both displayed instantly erect cocks. The female bot undid the hook on her wrap minidress and dropped it down her shoulders to let it fall to the floor. Sue wondered if those tits had been modeled after Diana's? Not as large but on the smaller frame a similar proportion. The fembot bent quickly at the waist and sucked in a male bot's stiff shaft. Sue glanced, Viv's tongue was caught between her lips as her eyes moved quickly from the pad to the bots and back, the redhead wasn't sure how much was lust and how much concentration.

"C'mon, Sue," Viv said, "that second one's lonely. Might be bit of an effort, you can suck it all down..."

Sue blinked. She looked around. Rachel and her three paramours stood at the far side of the booth. Rachel nodded at her quickly. A crowd had gathered around, commeras caught the action and 'suck him' threatened to catch on as a chant. She caught the eyes of a woman at the front of the crowd. It was the woman she'd whacked with her wings, the man next to her was her husband. After her apology in their friendly discussion she'd learned they were in their upper thirties but both were decently fit. The woman had long strawberry blonde hair that fell loosely below her black, pointed witch's hat with a broad brim, a deep V-necked dress with three-quarters sleeves that from the waist down was strips that reached only to mid-thighs and emphasised her hourglass figure. She had black stockings that left a gap of bare flesh below the dress and strappy black platforms on her feet. Her husband had sandy brown hair and wore leather pants and a faux-fur vest and his face had makeup so he looked like a cat. The witch's familiar.

1...34567...9