Sex, Violence, and Spaceships Ch. 01

Story Info
An unwelcome guest wreaks havoc at the palace.
1.8k words
4.41
3.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers

Sex, Violence, and Spaceships is a series of XXX short stories set in a sci-fi universe. In galaxy V76942, humans are considered the most sexually desirable species in the universe. Watching or having human sex is like a drug to every alien species in this galaxy. A vast criminal enterprise sprouts up to satisfy this demand, made up of different entities, some more sinister than others. These stories follow the exploits of different characters, frequently overlapping with each other.

Readers Note: This story takes place before the events of 'Twisted Tryst', so the character of Usha Vren is still alive.

Chapter One: The Party Crasher

The Grand Ecstasy Palace was the most popular sex resort in Galaxy V76942. Guests came from light years in every direction to watch the legendary dancers, sex shows and orgies. Every woman strutting around this place was a goddess, and the lucky guys who got to fuck them were the envy of the galaxy.

Rek was a young, low-level security guard at the Palace. He loved his job thanks to the non-stop skin on display, but he was aspiring to go higher. He had applied several times to join the sex entertainment circuit, but his application kept getting shot down. Something something "flimsy physique".. something "sexual inexperience". It irritated him just thinking about it, and he tried to think of something else.

That was easy tonight. He was on the clock, and there was a blistering hot 12-member orgy on the center stage. A pile of naked, moaning human performers were the centerpiece in the dimly lit atrium. Women he had only fantasized of, or seen on the galactic internet, were having their brains lewdly fucked out by their fit, Adonis-looking male partners. The hot lights were making them sweat, and they were going hard on each other.

'I love this place' Rek thought to himself. If he couldn't join the sex circuit, he might as well hold down this job until he could get some literal "skin in the game". He was watching the performers, probably more closely than he should while on the clock, and taking notes. He noted the mind-bending sex variations, the flexible positions the girls were twisted into, and the shit these people said to each other as they fucked.. Now that was on another level.

He listened in. One girl shouted to her partner: "Smash my pussy to a pulp with your skin log!" Then another girl: "Bury your slab in me and scramble my guts, baby!" Finally, a third: "Fuck my asshole hard and cum in my shit pipe!!"

Rek laughed under his breath. "Fucking gold."

Dancers flanked the edges of the stage, stripping and adding some luster to the show. Waitresses hardly more dressed than the girls on stage scurried around in platform heels, bringing drinks to the guests. Rek nodded politely as they shuffled by. There was a solid turn out tonight. Maybe 200 guests of various alien species packed into this intimate venue. He scanned the room periodically, but his eye kept snapping back to this one woman onstage, a tall blond with unreal proportions. She was getting a lot of attention from the men and giving a lot back. She was working hard and getting worked. He had never seen her before, but he was hypnotized by her.

"Beautiful.." Rek spoke to himself quietly.

He looked at his watch. The revelers had been at it for a while. He was impressed with their endurance, but he felt like something was about to happen.

He was right.

After a few moments, one of the men who'd been fucking that blonde Rek was so fond of came to his feet and hovered over her ominously. He stroked his cock with long, passionate strokes, clearly about to coax a load onto her. She was on her knees beneath him, looking up eagerly.

The crowd whooped with anticipation. 'Ooh, here we go.' Rek thought.

The other performers' eyes shifted over to her, some of them cheering her on. She clutched her cantaloupe sized tits anxiously. She was ready to get her reward. Finally, he pushed himself over the limit and a thick rope of cum flew out of him and draped across her big tits. She yelped happily, her smile beaming wide. Stream after stream of thick, hot load flew out of him, sliming her rack with cum. She had been sucking another lucky guy's dick just seconds before, and without warning, he pumped his cock off onto her as well. She jumped in surprise as his ambush cumshot splattered her smiling face.

After a few seconds the lovely girl was glazed in thick gobs of cum rolling down her tits and pretty face. It dripped off her body and splattered the floor. What a mess. What a hot, sticky, slimy, beautiful, intoxicating mess. The two men rolled their heads in trance-like satisfaction. She gasped for air and gently caressed their still pulsing cocks with her fingers. The crowd erupted. They clearly approved.

After that, it was like a chain reaction. The other performers went over the edge, one by one. Shots of cum flew through the air onto the girls, into their mouths, onto their lovely faces and bodies. One guy finished inside his partner, dumping a hot load of love into her pummeled and smashed pussy. Another exuberant girl devoured her man's entire load, sucking it straight from the tip of his cock as he came. His eyes rolled back in his head so hard it looked like she was sucking his brains out through his dick.

Holy shit. This was as hot and heavy as he had ever seen the entertainment at the Palace. The crowd was in an absolute frenzy. It was among the hottest displays of carnal debauchery that anyone in the venue had ever seen. Rek's cock was throbbing hard and bulging through his uniform.

As the last orgasm popped off, the crowd went ballistic. What a finish.

Rek could not get over how fucking awesome this place was. He felt so lucky just to be here among the revelry.

But everyone's luck was about to turn, and things were about to get weird.

As the applause died down and the performers came down from their orgasms, the floor beneath them began to shake. The performers looked around nervously. Confusion came over the room as the floor shook harder. Rek became alarmed. What was going on?

Just then, the wall seemed to explode and something truly horrific came charging through. It was a gigantic red bloodworm the size of a dinosaur, leering at the crowd with beady, black eyes. Its massive jowls hung open, dripping with thick slime. The only thing more terrifying than this flesh-eating annelid giant was the woman who was riding on it. Saddled on its back and steering it with reigns and stirrups was a beautiful, but feral and savage woman. It was Ulga Vren, Usha Vren's bloodthirsty sister.

The atrium erupted in terrified screams at the sight. Rek raised his rifle and tried to run towards the worm, but it was at the other side of the atrium, and he was fighting a wall of fleeing guests going in the other direction slowing him down. Ulga spurred the worm on, and it charged into the atrium. As it rampaged towards the center stage, it flattened an unsuspecting dancer who had been at the edge of the stage, crushing her.

As the massive creature reached the stage, another security guard stood between it and the performers, with his blaster rifle up, he shouted at the top of his lungs:

"Stop! Don't go any further!!"

Without hesitation. Three sharp tendrils lurched out of its mouth and viciously impaled him, two through his chest and one through his face, killing him instantly and dropping him to the floor.

Rek was mortified. "Holy Shit!" He kept running to get there but the crowd kept pushing him back. The worm had made it to the performers now, and it loomed over them ominously as they cowered in terror. Its long tongue snaked out of its mouth and searched among them. The revelers shrieked in disgust, clamoring to get away from it.

It wrapped around the waist of that blonde Rek had been so enamored with. His eyes widened with fear. Her fellow performers shrieked in terror as the worm whisked her off her feet and hoisted her screaming into the air.

Someone shouted out: "Oh my God, it's going to eat her!!"

Luckily for her, it didn't. And once it had the helpless girl coiled tightly in its tongue, Ulga steered it into a sharp turn and bolted for the exit the same way she had barged in.

"It's taking her! They're getting away!!"

Rek was almost there, but he was too late. He ran after the worm as it charged outside through the massive hole in the wall. He could hear his blonde's anguished cries begging for someone, anyone, to help her. The worm and its rider smashed into the foliage and vanished from sight, and the screaming woman's cries for help faded with them.

Everyone left in the atrium was muttering in quiet shock. Rek stood there, staring blankly out of the smashed wall. Traumatized by what he had just seen.

"What the FUCK was that??"

A calm, well-spoken voice answered him.

"That, Corporal Rek, was two murders and an abduction."

The voice belonged to Gustivo Vulgan, the cordial well-dressed owner of the Grand Ecstasy Palace. Rek looked over his shoulder as Vulgan approached him. His comrade lay dead where the creature had impaled him, and there wasn't much left of that unlucky dancer. He felt sick.

"Who would do this?" Rek asked.

Vulgan answered: "That would be Ulga Vren, the other murderous Vren sister. Unlike her more polished sibling, Usha, she prefers to get her hands dirty, and takes pleasure in killing her opponents in the bloodiest, most depraved ways possible."

"Why did she take that girl instead of killing her?"

"'That girl' was Jula Jewels, the biggest porn star in this quadrant of the galaxy. Ulga is working for the Flesh and Blood sex cartel. It seems apparent that they wanted to send me a message and take my prize female performer to profit from themselves."

Jula Jewels. So that was her name.

They stood quietly for a moment before Vulgan broke the silence.

"This is not good. This is a problem." Rek looked solemnly at Vulgan as he spoke. "Since the security tonight was.. less than optimal, YOU'LL be helping me fix it." Rek nodded obediently.

"Get these people out of here and get this place cleaned up. This is going to get ugly, and we need to make preparations. And as much as I don't want to do this, there's someone I need to call."

TO BE CONTINUED...

scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers