Sex, Violence, and Spaceships Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter crushes on a fellow star who's more than she seems.
1.1k words
4.47
1.9k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers

Chapter Two: A.I. Artificial Infatuation

On a lush bed with red sheets, an attractive, well-built, and well-hung man lays sprawled on his back. Curled up alongside him is a gorgeous brunette. She clutches her own heaving tits as she sucks his cock lovingly. Evocative music plays in the background.

"Beautiful." A deep voice says out of nowhere.

They roll into different positions, he pulls her on top of him and fucks her from beneath, clutching her soft ass and moaning passionately, he pulls her to him tightly. The camera pans to catch the action from every angle.

"Gorgeous." The voice says again.

His pleasure boils over and he begins to tense up. He looks like he's about to lose his load to her. The background music increases in volume.

"Perfect! Now finish her."

He quickly rolls her over and straddles her dominantly, pinning her to the bed on her back. Then with long passionate strokes, he pumps his cock off onto her pretty face and big tits. Ribbons of thick white cum fly onto her as she gasps for breath. When he's finally finished, he rolls his head in ecstasy, and the gorgeous girl's smile beams under strings of his cum rolling down her face.

"And... Cut!" The voice interrupts.

He rolls off her without a word and plops onto his back alongside her. The lights brighten and the music stops. A small camera crew of awkward looking aliens scramble to tidy up the scene and collapse their equipment. A fat, lumbering figure of the same alien species, the source of the mysterious voice, steps into the light and speaks to the male performer.

"Speared Through the Heart 17. Starring Peter Spears and Nika Xen. Lurid Productions 2064. Now published and live to the galactic internet. Thank you for your work, Mr. Spears. Royalties should be available in your account shortly."

"Thank you, Mr. Phligm." Peter said agreeably. He looked over at the actress who he'd just performed with. She was propped upright against the headboard, delicately wiping his load from her face with her fingers. He reached for a hand towel on the nightstand... as a professional courtesy. Her porn name was Nika Xen, but he wanted to know her real name. He was enchanted with her. Peter had fucked hundreds of women, but she was amazingly good. He wanted to talk with her. Maybe line up another shoot with her.

He reached out to give her the towel and opened his mouth to make small pillow talk with her. But before he could get a word out, one of the camera crew grabbed her head from above, and with a harsh twist and jerk, yanked her head right off her shoulders. Her body went instantly limp and collapsed, spread wide onto the bed.

Peter recoiled in horror. "Holy shit! What did you do!? Why would you do that!?.. Wait.."

Peter looked again. There was no blood. Without a word, the crewmember marched off calmly with Nika's head. He looked down at her neck. All he saw was some blinking lights and metal fittings.

Nika was a simulant! A simulant porn star? Peter had been in the industry for years, and this was completely new to him.

Phligm interrupted his confusion. "Ah yes. The Lurid Industries Venus 9. It's a beautiful model, I can see why you're so taken with her. Very submissive, but still adventurous." Peter's mind was spinning. He was trying to wrap his mind around the fact that he'd just had hours of sex with a simulant.

"More woman than woman' we say here at Lurid Industries. These simulant actresses don't tend to be as.. temperamental and high-maintenance as human women. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about." Peter nodded in surprised agreement. He had more than a few awkward exchanges on set with hot-headed female porn stars.

Phligm continued; "Besides, the real Nika Xen was killed months ago. Ambushed by sex cartel assassins while filming a group scene. They got all her fellow performers too, it's quite messy."

Peter winced uncomfortably.

"However, Miss Xen was one of the biggest porn stars in this spiral arm of the galaxy, and I wasn't about to lose her revenue. So, I called in a "double".

"What are you going to do to her?" Peter looked back at Nika's body lying still on the bed.

"Relax Mr. Spears. She's not disposable. We're cleaning her and prepping her for the next shoot."

As he spoke, a crew member picked up her ankle and tapped the sole of her foot. Nika's nail polish turned from light pink to dark red. Another crew member tapped her belly button, and her skin bronzed a few shades right before their eyes.

Peter's brain was about to go full tilt. He could not believe what he was seeing. As he sat there flabbergasted, the same crewmember who had snatched her head off returned with it. Her face was clean, and her makeup touched up. Her lipstick had been changed from pink to dark red. He gently twisted her head back on and she instantly burst back to life, smiling charmingly at Peter as if nothing had happened.

Staring at her with his mouth open, he suddenly snapped out of his trance. "The next shoot.. Wait, we're having sex again?"

"Oh, no." Phligm replied. "Not you at least, Mr. Spears. Let's be honest, you're going to need a while to recover from.. all that."

Peter blushed sheepishly. He was admittedly pretty drained.

"Yet, Miss Xen already has her makeup done. Come along darling, back to work." He beckoned Nika over to him. Nika came to her feet and smiled at Peter innocently as she walked over to take Phligm's hand. She looked back over her shoulder. "Bye, Peter!"

"Bye.. Nika.." Peter could barely respond. He didn't want her to go.

As Nika exited with the crew, Peter looked into the connecting room and saw the next male performer waiting anxiously on the bed, glaring at Nika with fire in his eyes. He felt a pang of jealousy shoot through him.

Just before the door closed, Nika peeked her head in at the last second and spoke to Peter one more time.

"Call me?"

And the door slammed shut.

He was now alone in the room. Call her? How could he call her? He didn't even have...

He looked down in his lap. There was a card with some writing on it. She had scribbled her number down, signed it "Nika" and accented it with a little heart. When did she even have time to do this? Peter realized she must have done it while her head was separated from her body.

He was now more confused than ever. As the music started up in the next room, and the two performers started making noise together, his face hardened with resolve.

He was definitely calling her. Just then, his phone went off on the nightstand.

TO BE CONTINUED...

scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers