All Comments on 'Sex with a Man 3 Times My Age'

by Fitsexyhotwife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FarmerRon1955FarmerRon1955about 1 year ago

Wow! The ultimate in being controlling, having his sex slave walk out of the hotel wearing only a thong and bra! So erotic and arousing to me! Again, I loved how easily you were controlled! Yet another 5 stars for you, "young lady sex slave!"

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushireabout 1 year ago

I love all the stories so far. A very young and enthusiasticly submissive woman is also my fantasy. I do wish you would have continued putting the chapter number on the stories to make it easier to follow.

Please, PLEASE continue with more chapters

Thanks

Angus

UKGent34UKGent34about 1 year ago

There is so much about this story to like and of course it leaves the reader wanting more .... which is as it should be! Thank you.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Wow, I gotta hear more about your experience with Chris. Pls dont end it there. You foreshadowed you saw him again, over some significant period of time. What was that like, what did your relationship become? Were you ever wtih Keith again? How about boys your own age?

Chevelle789Chevelle789about 1 year ago

Such a fantastic story! Please, more of all three of them! Love how you incorporate the collar, leash, heels and public display. Though the age difference and Ds is perfect. Such a hot submissive little slut. Thank you!

videoxxxmanvideoxxxmanabout 1 year ago

Where was Keith will you were getting fucked by Chris

LIDiverLIDiver11 months ago

Fuck, that was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFitsexyhotwife@Fitsexyhotwife
Very fit very erotic woman. I do sometimes like chatting with people on KIK who read the real life accounts of my early sexual experiences. If you are sincere you can always ask to chat on KIK in the comment section of the stories. If you would like to see more of me you can ...