Sex with a Stranger Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice is bred once more.
1.5k words
4.27
23.3k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, sweetheart, what are you doing down there?"

"I need you again," her voice keened and cracked. Finn did some quick math in his head. He had gotten his three orgasms, but she had only received five. He laughed at her insistent blowjob, knowing that the arousal medication was still driving her insane.

"Why are you laughing?" she grumbled, only barely understandable with his cock still down her throat. Alice looked hurt.

"No! I just... Sweetheart, do you need me to help take care of you?"

She let his penis pop out of her mouth with a wet sound, a string of drool still connecting the two. "Oh, please! I'm so wet I can barely think straight and I... I..." It was at this point that Finn noticed that Alice's hand was rubbing at her clit, and he wondered how long she had been masturbating herself.

"Alice, are you having trouble getting yourself off?" he teased.

"I can't... I can't... I..." she had a slightly wild look in her eyes, and he surmised that she had been trying to cum for a while. When she couldn't she thought that he was the thing she was missing and had begun to try to use his cock to get herself off.

She was still rubbing her swollen clit. "Sweetheart, just stop. Calm down. I'll help you." She screamed in desperation through her teeth, but would not stop, could not stop. He grabbed her wrists tightly and she struggled, until he pinned her on the bed, knees holding her thighs down and apart.

Alice slumped into the bed as she gave in to his superior strength. "That's better. Now..." he grabbed ahold of the rope still attached to the bedframe and used it to restrain her arms. She was whimpering and shaking her head. "Sweetheart, don't worry, I'll help you. Calm down." He caressed her face with one hand and around her vaginal lips with the other. Two fingers started to plunge in and out of her. His thumb began to circle her abused clit.

"Faster."

He obliged.

"I need your cock"

"I'm sorry Alice, I'm having a little bit of trouble getting it up. I think we thoroughly exhausted it earlier. Otherwise the sight of your beautiful body would be more than enough," he apologized.

She moaned with increasing frequency and volume, as he helped her approach climax. He licked her breasts and suckled at her nipples. This new sensation caused her to bite her lips, feeling herself go over the peak. The sweet release was perhaps the best thing she had felt in her life after the frustration she had experienced just moments before.

Finn released her arms, and she immediately used her hands to pull him in for a passionate kiss, pushing her tongue into every corner of his mouth, entwining it with his tongue, a far cry from the tentative kiss from earlier. He met her kiss with the same passion.

When they finally pulled away, the intercom voice came back, though it was different than before, a more feminine voice, with a southern twang. It was certainly less professional than the first voice. "You have been one of the most entertaining couples I've had to keep an eye on thus far. The people we couple do not usually have such good chemistry. We might consider keeping you two together. It could be good for subsequent breedings and the health of the pregnancy."

Alice blushed and curled into Finn's chest. He whispered into the top of her hair, "I would like that."

"If you promise to behave, you can stay while we inject her with your semen."

Alice tensed at the idea of new people manhandling her. Finn tightened his grip on her, caressing and shushing her. "I promise I'll be good. Don't make Alice face this alone. I don't want to leave her," he stated firmly to the disembodied voice.

"Very well. Someone will be in the room in a moment."

Two people in lab coats wheeled in a strange contraption.

"You'll have to let her go so we can secure her."

Alice was shaking like a leaf, terrified of what these new people would do to her.

"Sweetie, you have to let them do this. I know this is strange and scary, but I'm sure this will be quick and then they'll leave us alone for a bit, isn't that right?"

The disembodied voice replied, "If it means you'll comply without a struggle, I don't see any problem in leaving you to enjoy each other's company while you recover."

Alice curled further still into the comfort of Finn's body. He sighed. Finn put one arm under her knees and the other under her torso and carried her to the people in lab coats. He handed her to the people with the contraption so they could maneuver her body into the appropriate position. Alice started to squirm slightly.

"Alice, stop and look at me," Finn commanded, putting as much Dom into his voice as he could muster. She froze and stared accusingly into his eyes. Finn tsked. "Now I know you don't mean to look at me like that," he warned. She had the good sense to look embarrassed, and her cheeks flushed pink as she bit the inside of her cheek.

He kissed her on the nose. "Good girl. You're going to be a good girl for me and let these people do what they have to do, right?" She opened her mouth to reply. "Shh. I just want a nod and I want you not to squirm. I'll be right here the whole time."

She closed her mouth and nodded tentatively. "That's my good little sub," he praised, as he caressed her cheek with his thumb. She nuzzled his hand.

They secured her to a padded bench with her ass high in the air and her head lowered. Her thighs were spread wide to give better access to her clenching pussy. They worked carefully and efficiently as they opened her cavity wide with a speculum, used a clamp to open her cervix slightly, and then injected more semen straight into the opening. Alice was sweating and sobbing lightly with the pain as Finn peppered her face with kisses and held her bound hands.

The man in the lab coat informed him that she would need to remain in position for 30 minutes, to make sure the semen did not leak out of her. Finn nodded and whispered sweet nothings into his girl's ear for the entirety of the time. "I'm so proud of my girl. You did that beautifully. I'm so turned on knowing that this could be what gives us a child. Sweetheart, I am never going to let you go." After the thirty minutes were up, she was released from the bench and the people in lab coats left with their contraption.

"It seems we are all alone again, sweetheart? What do you want to do now?"

She whispered, "I'm pretty hungry." Her stomach growled in agreement. Finn laughed. As if on cue, two meals appeared through a slot in the door. They ate and slept.

For the next two weeks, Alice and Finn explored each other's bodies. Finn made sure his cum made its way into her vagina. After two weeks, it was confirmed that Alice was pregnant.

Finn fucked her in celebration. He sat on a chair, with Alice impaled on his lap and made her ride him. "I bet it was that first time," he teased. "You've always been so wet, so welcoming to me. The walls of this pussy remind my cock of home every time. My good girl." She gave a low moan as his words pushed her over the edge. It became steadily more high pitched as he sucked on her neck until her moan turned into a real scream of pleasure. His cock twitched at the sound. He swiftly pulled her off of him and pushed her mouth onto his engorged and sticky penis.

"Now that we know you're pregnant, we can put this cum somewhere else." She licked and sucked his member until he could feel himself ready to explode. He placed his hand on the back of her head and forced her to take his cock into the back of her throat. With a thrust, he came into her mouth. Most of the ejaculate made its way immediately down her esophagus and into her stomach. Some leaked into her mouth and around her lips. She pulled herself off his deflating cock. He used his fingers to wipe the cum from around her chin and sucked it off his fingers.

"Hey!" she swatted his chest. "That was my treat, Sir. I've been such a good girl, and you told me I could have all of your cum if I was a good girl," Alice pouted.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I did say that. Tell you what. I'll remember next time."

"Next time? I'm pregnant now, I'm sure they'll have you with other girls now, given that this is a breeding operation."

"Oh my sweet little girl, this cock is for you only. Don't you remember, my silly girl, you're mine forever. I plan to fuck you and only you through this pregnancy and beyond."

She giggled as she started to doze off, resting her head on his thigh. He shook his head at his messy girl. He lifted her up to carry her to the bed, so he could lay her out and clean her up before snuggling her as they both took a nap.