Sex With Straight Construction Guy

Story Info
Fun having sex with a butch straight guy.
757 words
4.41
24.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capeguy7
capeguy7
18 Followers

A little about me: I am a 100% out, proud, gay versatile man and fuckin love to have sex with men. I am in my early 60's now so over the years I've had sex with 100's of men. (I've been at it a while). It seems like I can never have enough sex, even now. I am 5'10", 32" waist, 7" cut cock, low hangers, thick bush but a smooth chest with a nice trail and not trimmed anywhere. Nice hairy ass and a very tight hole that likes to get attention. I can deepthroat just about any size cock (really). I most certainly like to have my cock sucked.

This is a very true story...

Ed (not his real name) and I have known each other for years. He's straight with a very muscled body. He is the epitome of what you would think a construction worker would look like. 6', 190lbs. hairy chest and arms, rugged, always a 5:00 shadow. We have worked on numerous building projects together over the years and have become great friends. He knows I am gay and it's cool.

We had just finished a multi-million dollar renovation and we were celebrating the end of a very long and tedious job. Both of us were sitting on the deck having a few drinks looking out over the ocean. Actually we had more than a few. He stood up and said he had to take a leak. I didn't think much about it until he didn't come back for a while, so I went to check on him.

I went to the bathroom where I thought he would be, but was not there. So I went upstairs to the master bathroom, and there he was taking a shower in this new huge shower. When he heard me come in he turned around, stroking his large cut cock and just smiled. It didn't take long for me to get out of my clothes, walk into the shower and grab his dick.

As I started stroking his cock I thought of all the times this could have happened before. Then my attention quickly turned to his 8" fuckin rock hard cock in my hand. Down on my knees I went and took his cock right down my throat in one gulp. I love to deepthroat right down to the root. It felt so fuckin good to have my mouth and throat filled up with his hard cock. I started to suck this beauty for all it's worth. Sucked on his balls, one at a time, then both together. Deepthroated him and licked his balls at the same time. The hot water from the shower coming from all the jets felt like we were under water having sex.

He pulled me off his cock and said turn around. He started soaping up my hair, back, chest, cock, ass, rubbing soapy water all over my body and our bodies sliding together. I spread my legs apart so he would have an easy reach to my hole. After rinsing the soap off, he went down on his knees and started licking my hole. His tongue going inside me drove me crazy. Sticking one, two, and then three fingers up my ass, opening me up. He bent me forward and I could feel his dickhead poking at my hole. In one thrust he shoved that 8" rock hard cock deep inside of me. It hurt a little at first, but quickly got into the rhythm of things.

He pounded me hard for about 30 mins and I could feel his cock thicken and get harder. He rammed his cock deep inside of me and unloaded. Spurt after spurt gushed out of his cock. Cum was leaking out my hole and running down my legs. It was fuckin awesome. He held his cock inside me until it started to go soft and pulled out. We turned to face each other, smiled and he started jerking me off. He worked my cock good, using my pre-cum and water as lube. I blew a huge load all over his cock and balls, bent over and licked it all off. Some of the hottest fuckin sex I've ever had.

We cleaned up, dried off and got dressed. We had a couple more drinks and talked about what had just happened. He said he had fun and would like to do it again, of course, I agreed. As far as him being straight, well we're working on it. I love my job.

capeguy7
capeguy7
18 Followers