All Comments on 'Sex With Straight Construction Guy'

by capeguy7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a plumber and was seduced by a gay customer. It was the best bj I ever had

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 2 years ago

I liked the story wish it was a little longer. I’ve never had a large cock inside me would like to feel what some men feel the joy and pleasure of being taken and feeling someone cum inside me. His cock pulse inside of me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never worked construction, but visited many sites when driving truck delivering cabinets and had the luxury of seeing many studs. And wondered what many of them were packing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I met an electrician who worked in newly built homes. He'd suck me some days and I'd nut on his chest. He'd rub it all over and stay like that all day. When we found a home that was almost finished, I'd fucked him and he'd keep my nut in him until he got home. He was the first person that I met that like cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alway see instruction people -- carpenters, plumbers, electricians -- who arrive to complete their assigned tasks. Love to see the chest hair spilling over the tops of the t-shirts, or showing at the neck of their worksheets. Love to see them stretch, with the christ coming out of the pants to show the hairy abs. When they lie on their backs to complete some task, love to gently stroke their crotches, especially if the crotch of the work pants is packing a bulge. I have seen more than one worker stripped of his pants, with his shirt hanging open to reveal a hairy chest, and have sucked them off. Why do construction workers' loads of man cream seem so much tastier, thick, etc? Give me more, give me more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapeguy7@capeguy7
I am a 100% out, proud, gay versatile man and fuckin love to have sex with men. I am in my early 60’s now so over the years I’ve had sex with 100’s of men. (I’ve been at it a while). It seems like I can never have enough sex, even now. I am 5’10”, 32” waist, 7” cut cock, lo...