Sex with the Neighbours 02

Story Info
Amisa fucks the neighbour and plots revenge on her ex.
2.4k words
4.6
6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy the sun on my face and my naked body. Amisa skilfully sucks my naked shaft. The tip of her tongue runs along the edge of the bulging glans glistening in the sun. Our eyes meet. She puts her mouth over the tip of my cock, pushes it far up my shaft and releases it with a pop. My thick hard-on bobs back and forth.

She climbs over me. She grabs my cock, pushes back the foreskin so that my bulging glans looks like a shield propelling to crack her open, and positions her hot, dripping pussy over it. She slowly lowers her pelvis over my cunt drill, which widens her and gradually takes me all the way inside her. When she is sitting on me and I am completely inside her, she moves her pelvis and kisses me long and hard.

She releases her kiss, holds my head in her hands, looks at me and asks gently: "How is it that Kay and you lead such a sexually open life? Why don't you mind sharing each other?"

"We have no real choice," I reply.

I can see the question mark on her face.

"Well, we just have too much desire to have sex with other people. An exclusive relationship would have quickly fallen apart."

"Was that hard to get used to?"

"Not really. Neither of us was in a relationship when we got together because we didn't want to do without others. Of course, we always had sex with the same people -- as we found out later, we even had sex with people the other had had sex with -- but we always had several sex partners at the same time. It was a mixture of regular partners and one-night stands."

"Which hasn't changed," Amisa grins and moves her pelvis over my hard-on.

"Exactly. Because that's how we wanted it. - To come back to your initial question: the difficult thing, the adjustment, was getting used to the fact that we were a couple now, that we belong together and that the other person was more than just a sex partner. Because with our regular sex partners, we are connected by sympathy, friendship, trust and desire for each other. These are also elements of a partnership based on love. The only distinguishing element is love. But what is that? What is the difference or the addition to the other elements? It's not that easy. Just remember that all too many people confuse lust and love and think they are the same thing."

"That's true," sighs Amisa. "Both work separately, but the best thing is when they complement and inspire each other. - And what's it like for you when you see Kay having sex with someone else?"

"It turns me on."

"Really?!"

"Yes, the first time I saw her was in a club and it was so hot to see her fucking someone else, another fat cock thrusting into her sweet, naked cunt, that I wanted her too."

"When Lucia had your hard-on in her mouth, it made me horny for him too," she mumbles [as told in the previous story].

I keep reminiscing: "She was so pretty, graceful -- so delicious and desirable. That was the point at which I got a crush on her. And as I got to know her better, I finally fell in love with her."

"How nice. Was it the same with Kay?"

"No. She didn't want to at first. She found the idea of being with someone, even moving in together, restrictive. She thought that she wouldn't be able to spontaneously take someone home with her."

"But that's exciting. An unexpected threesome."

"You've got the right attitude -- as Kay, by the way. But not everyone thinks like that. It can get ugly quickly."

"So she's right"

"Yes, she is. But, as always, it's a question of how you deal with the issue. If you fancy something like that, come along. Otherwise just go to him -- or her. You just have to let them know in advance. But that also applies to me and who I might bring with me."

"Another way to solve the question of my place or yours," Amisa laughs, smooches me and starts riding me harder again.

I twirl her hard, large nipples and knead her small breasts. She moans.

"Fuck me, Ami," I gasp. "You have such a hot body and a sweet, tight cunt that I love to stick my cock in."

"It's so tight because you've got such a fat pole," she grunts. "Feeling you inside me is so -- fulfilling. Your cock is just a hot dildo."

She grabs my neck and squeezes it.

"Yes," I croak in agreement and pinch her nipples.

It seems to make her ache with pleasure. She breathes out hissing through her clenched teeth, fucking me harder and deeper. I push against her womb.

"Cum inside me, you stud," she gasps and squeezes my throat. "Fill me up with your hot juice. Impregnate me!"

I pull myself up. Grab her throat, slap her on her bum and throw her off me. As she lies on her back, her legs spread wide, I come over her. I ram my fuck pole into her wet cunt. In the meantime, we keep looking into each other's eyes.

"You horny bitch," I grunt. "I'm going to rip you open with my club."

"Yes, thrust it in me deep and brutally," she gurgles as my hand closes around her throat.

She tightens her legs, her hips lifting so that I can thrust deeper into her. We look at each other. Our hands close around our throats. I thrust into her, she comes towards me with her pelvis. My sperm rises from by boiling balls, my thrusts become more urgent, more determined.

Amisa notices it, squeezes my throat harder, wants me to squeeze harder too. My cock explodes inside her. Spits sperm into her. Fills her up. Amisa twitches, bucks, cums herself. The grips around our throats loosen of their own accord. Panting, we savour our orgasms and then fall next to each other, exhausted and satisfied.

Amisa cuddles up to me and whispers: "Don't worry, by the way. I'm using contraception. It just makes me horny to say that."

"It's fine," I mumble. "We could have managed that."

"Mmh," she sighs and her hand slides between my legs. "It's so nice that you love and trust each other so much that you can have sex with others. It makes it so much richer and wilder."

"Yes, that's true," I reply. "Especially when we experience sex together with others, these are shared experiences and when we tell each other about our adventures that we had without the other person, they become shared experiences because we know each other, share our passions and can therefore immerse ourselves in our descriptions. They usually end with sex together."

"That would never have worked with my ex," she muses aloud. "He wanted me exclusively. I never asked him for group sex or anything because I didn't really want it either. But the way he talked about you when we could hear you having sex made it pretty clear."

"What kept you with him?" I ask curiously.

"I basically enjoyed having sex with him. I realised that I like being taken hard, being slapped, being told what position I should be in."

"I noticed that and I liked it," I interject.

Amisa grins and continues: "I always thought we'd grow together. My mistake was seeing us as a couple. With a future together, instead of just considering him as a dildo with ears and looking around. As I said, he was often hard on me and I have to admit that I liked that. But I didn't really trust him to follow him down that road."

"What was the reason for that?"

"He was usually rough. It was mostly about himself. I think he just wanted to own an Arab cunt. To fuck her with his thick German cock and dump his superior white seed inside me. Well, I guess it's not that far off if he didn't manage to get me pregnant."

"Oha, Arab cunt. Quite a naughty word for such a sweet slit," I object.

Amisa smiles and kisses me.

"You're as sweet as my hungry cunt," she says. "And yes, I'm pretty angry with him -- but also with myself for putting up with it. On the one hand, because he restricted me and I put up with it. But also because you made me realise that I don't need a boyfriend for regular, hot sex and that I don't have to give up other people when I fall in love -- and I think that's pretty cool."

I grin. Amisa kisses me. She grabs my sack and semi-erect cock. I knead one of her small tits.

"I feel totally depraved," she suddenly says.

"Why?" I wonder.

"For one thing, we're shagging here while your girlfriend is at a business meeting; then I got involved with a group of permanently horny bisexuals, whose willing playmate I've become, who are not only my neighbours also want to introduce me to other permanently horny bisexuals and especially bad: I just think it's horny and I desperately want more of it! - But you know what the worst thing is?"

"What else could it be -- you've already left everything behind and become a slut without any taboos."

"There's one more thing. I'd like to be fucked by my stupid ex again. To feel his thick pipe between my hot thighs, to be fucked hard and brutally by him."

"Why is that? He left you because he just wanted to use you and found you boring after he had done it extensively. He didn't value you as a woman and a person, didn't pay attention to your needs, used you to satisfy himself instead of seeing sex as a shared thing, as a team thing that is there to satisfy everyone involved equally."

"That's a very academic way of putting it -- especially the subtle suggestion that sex with multiple people is normal. But basically, I agree."

I grin and Amisa grins back cheekily. We understand each other.

"And why do you want to let your ex fuck you again?"

"It's the other way round. I want to fuck him! I just want him to think he's fucking me and then I want him to watch me having fun with you, José and the girls."

"But why?"

"So he can see what it could have been like with us if he hadn't just done his weird egging. If he'd come up to you with me when we heard you, instead of just getting excited and taking me."

"If you just want revenge, send him a video. We're all happy to do it. But you really want to fuck him. I don't understand why. What's so hot about him, his cock, his body?"

"Like I said. He always took me hard. Once he squeezed my throat during sex. I liked that. But I didn't trust him. So I couldn't really enjoy it. That's probably why I wanted us to grow together as a couple. So that I could trust him, so that we could develop this further, so that I could get my money's worth."

"So you're just horny for him?"

"Yes, I'm just horny for him. But I often couldn't really enjoy it when I was with him. I couldn't be relaxed enough. I miss his thick shlong inside me. I want to feel it again. Also feel whether I still need it. I mean, if I like it, he can still poke me from time to time, but no longer exclusively. He has to be available to me when I want him. Not the other way round."

"I don't think there's anything wrong with that for now."

Kay comes home. "I hope you had a good time fucking each other," she says when she sees us naked on the terrace in the sun. "I'd love to be really spoilt by you and relax."

As she says this, she undresses, kisses us in greeting and lies down on her back on our wide lounge lounger, opens her thighs and presents her wet cunt to us.

Amsia and I start stroking and kissing her. Kay has her eyes closed and enjoys our caresses with light sighs and other sounds of well-being.

While Amisa licks and sucks Kay's labia, I suck on Kay's hard teats. She moans and reaches for us. She strokes our bodies, pinches them, my nipples and pushes Amisa's head deeper into her lap. She slides back and forth on the lounger under our attacks and caresses. Enjoys us, enjoys how her lust, her horniness continues to build.

"Oh yes," she moans, "that feels good. Your tongue in my cunt really gets me going, Amisa. Tom, darling, let me feel your lips everywhere."

I kiss her breasts, her neck and her lips. We make out hard. I twist her nipples. She starts to tremble, to gasp, to moan loudly. She presses her hips against Amisa's licking tongue.

"Get me Ami," she gasps, "fuck me like you fucked each other. You're two such horny suckers. Fuck, it makes me horny thinking about Tom's cock ripping your cunt open."

The last words come out of her mouth rather indistinctly. Her orgasm overtakes her and she can only gasp and grunt.

When she can articulate herself again to some extent, she croaks: "Fuck me darling, let me feel your killer cock in my cunt. I want your hot meat inside me."

I swing myself over her and my hard, ringed cock drives into her open, naked, wet cunt. I ram her hard and fast. She has pulled her legs back, holding on to the back of her knees. My pelvis thrusts back and forth again and again, driving my pole deep into my lover.

"Cum, cum," she gasps.

We look at each other, our breath racing with exertion. My cock explodes inside her. Cum floods her uterine tract. I grunt, Kay screams and Amisa also gasps with satisfaction -- she's done it herself next to us.

After we've chilled out cuddled up together, we tell Kay about Amisa's plan to show her ex.

"You invite him round to your place," she thinks aloud. "Then you tie him to the bed. Then we'll join him. Tom fucks you in front of him and I make him so horny that he doesn't mind having Tom fuck his rear entry. We'll film it to keep him in control -- as long as he doesn't change his preferences -- and then he can leave."

"Sounds like a plan," says Amisa and we go back to looking after ourselves.