Sex with the Neighbours 03

Story Info
The new neighbour – a prequel.
3.1k words
4.58
5.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How it all started with our small neighbourhood group sex group

A racy Latina has moved into the flat next door. Kay and I are already lucky to check out her body on the day she moves in. She is wearing tight, very cropped and rather tattered daisy dukes as work trousers and a tight T-shirt into which she has cut a cleavage through which she shows off her large, firm breasts. She has tied a knot in the bottom of the T-shirt so that her flat, dark belly is also shown to advantage. We meet her as she is lugging her stuff upstairs with her friends. She's sweaty, but so are we, because Kay and I have just come back from a run.

Kay is wearing tight little running trousers that don't even reach all the way over her bum cheeks and discreetly trace the outer contours of her vaginal lips. She's also wearing a tight-fitting sports bra that clearly shows off what she has to offer, including her erect, pierced nipples. I'm wearing a low-cut wrestling bodysuit that fits like a second skin. The already very short trouser legs have been pushed up by the running. This emphasises my privates even more, which are formed into a clearly visible bulge by the pouch of my thong. When we introduce ourselves to Lucia we chat for a while and immediately take a liking to each other. That's probably because Kay and I think she's pretty tasty and Lucia probably thinks we are too -- at least that is my impression from the way she checks us out during the conversation and keeps looking between our legs and at Kay's tits.

That night, Kay and I are woken up by loud, heavy sex -- apparently Lucia's and our bedrooms are only separated by the wall between them. The next morning, the doorbell rings. We're still in the bathroom and I quickly wrap a towel around my hips before opening the door. Instead of the expected parcel carrier, who rarely finds his way up to us anyway, Lucia is standing in front of the door. She is wearing a light kimono that is only loosely tied.

Apart from her nipples, which are just barely covered by the fabric, I can see practically everything, including the fact that only a wafer-thin, black nothing of panties covers her pussy. She smiles at me and asks if we have any milk for her coffee, which she had stupidly forgotten in the hustle and bustle of moving.

When she hears who's at the door, Kay immediately comes out of the bathroom -- wearing nothing but a transparent white thong. They greet each other, then Lucia's gaze glides to Kay's toned flat stomach and large, firm breasts. Kay invites her in while she goes to get the milk.

When Lucia comes in, Kay grins meaningfully at me. Then she turns round and goes into the kitchen. I turn to Lucia, who has noticed Kay's grin and is now looking at me expectantly. We smile at each other and Lucia strokes my chest and stomach as she passes by, right up to the towel. As she turns away from me to follow Kay, she pulls it off. I am now standing there naked, with a rapidly swelling cock.

She doesn't turn to face me, but lets her kimono slide off her shoulders, which floats gently to the floor, revealing her shapely firm bum to me. Meanwhile, Lucia has Kay's bum in her sights. Kay says without turning round: "I hope you don't mind that I'm not dressed. But I like to walk around the flat naked in the morning. It gives me a sense of freedom before I put on my work clothes and am trapped in them and in the office again for a whole day."

I slowly follow the two of them and watch them from the kitchen door.

While Kay is talking, she opens the fridge and bends down to take out the milk. As she does so, she stretches her round bum backwards more than necessary and moves it slightly. The sight of it makes my cock stretch with force in her direction. Lucia obviously likes what she sees too, because she grabs her crotch and rubs her cunt.

Meanwhile, Kay hasn't stopped talking: "It's also very erotic, especially this morning, with your lustful cries from last night still ringing in my ears and the idea of what you might have received is tickling my pussy."

When Kay has finished talking, she turns to Lucia and looks her straight in the eye.

"I'm sorry if we woke you up," Lucia says with feigned innocence, "I can put the bedroom in another room."

"That's not necessary," Kay replies, "we like to listen, it's stimulating, but we'd much rather join in!"

The two women smile at each other. Kay licks her lips, puts the milk down, strokes Lucia's cheek and kisses her gently on the lips. Lucia gently reaches out for Kay's breasts. She first touches it with her fingertips, then glides her fingers over it and to the nipples, which have now hardened. Kay continues to gently hold Lucia's cheek and only intensifies their kiss into a hot French kiss. Lucia jumps at this, touching Kay's breasts with her whole hand and massaging them and its nipples vigorously.

Kay frees herself, pushes herself up onto the worktop, spreads her legs, pulls her thong to the side and parts her vaginal lips with her fingers so that Lucia can look into her glistening pussy. "Look what you've done to my sweet pussy. - Now lick it already! Lick it like you had your pussy licked last night so you could have such a hard orgasm."

She pulls Lucia's upper body down and pushes her head between her legs, where she immediately starts licking Kay's pussy and sucking on her lips, standing with her bum pushed backwards.

The development in the kitchen gives me a rock-hard hard-on, which I rub pensively as I watch the two of them. Lucia obviously does a good job. Kay moans and her body twitches with Lucia's head between her legs.

I think that I should also get to know our neighbour better and I come all the way into the kitchen. I touch Lucia's waist and let my hands glide slowly over the soft skin of her sweet, taut bum. With one hand I feel my way to her cleft, slide my fingers under her cleft cloth and discover to my delight a hairless, already soaking wet cunt. It's easy for me to slide part of my hand inside her and prepare Lucia for what's to come. I rub her clit and the more I do it, the hornier she licks Kay. It's an endless pleasure for Kay.

Kay doesn't hold back, demanding that Lucia sucks her lips and clit harder, fucking her with her tongue and mouth until she's sore. When she screams out her first orgasm, she doesn't demand a cock as usual, but wants to continue, to be licked to orgasm a second time while I press my thick rod between Lucia's buttocks from behind.

"Fuck this bitch with your hard ram," Kay moans, "pump your juice into her. Make her horny and insatiable so that she gives me another one of those delicious orgasms."

Lucia reaches behind her with one hand to catch and pull me towards her. She finds me and feels her way to my hard-on. I can tell from the muffled moans coming from between Kay's legs that she likes what she's holding. She pulls it towards her hole and I am only too obliging to comply with her request. I take off her thong which is hold by narrow chains, which falls to the floor with a soft clink, grab her by her hips and drive my hard cock deep into her hot crack while standing up. She moans and licks Kay as hard as my horny girlfriend loves it.

Our lust and our speed increase. Kay is the first to come, so overwhelmed by her second orgasm that she doesn't even realise that Lucia is letting go of her, holding on tightly to the edge of the worktop and concentrating solely on the thrusts of my fuck ram. Suddenly her body and cunt contract, she bends her upper body backwards, throws her head back, screams like we heard her the night before and presses her bum in my direction.

I grab her firm tits, pull her onto me and push my ready-to-squirt cock deeper and harder into her fuck channel. As her body begins to tremble with lust and relaxation, I pump my cum into her cunt in deep thrusts. When I've squirted everything I've got inside her, Lucia straightens up, my cock slips out of her, and she hugs Kay.

Their big tits and hard nipples are pressed together and their mouths melt into an intimate kiss. I hug them both and Kay closes her legs around my bum. We rest like this for a while while our juices run out of the girls' pussies, drip from my cock and form a puddle on the kitchen floor.

Suddenly Lucia says: "This is a really nice introduction, but now I have to go back. José, my boyfriend, is probably already worried about where I am."

"Why don't you bring him over and we can have breakfast here," Kay offers. "And after we've got to know you so nicely, of course we want to get to know him too -- don't we Tom?"

"Sure," I replied.

"Okay," says Lucia. "But don't get dressed, valle?"

"Absolutely not," Kay and I reply almost simultaneously. We grin at each other and Lucia quickly goes over to get her boyfriend while we put the coffee on and prepare some scrambled eggs.

Less than two minutes later, she's back with José, her boyfriend. José is wearing tight cotton trousers from Rufskin, which show off his bulging buttocks. He's well built, not too muscular, but well defined. I've put on my house summer shorts -- an old pair of jeans where I've cut the legs as short as possible and also got rid of the waistband. They hang loosely but firmly on my hips and emphasise my privates. Kay is still only wearing her thin white thong, which is soaked with her juices, and Lucia has put on her kimono again, but this time she hasn't fastened it, so that the full splendour of her breasts and pubic area can be admired.

We greet each other like old friends and then sit down to have breakfast. We chat about this and that. Where we come from, what we do and what our hobbies are. Unsurprisingly, 'fucking' is at the top of each of our lists.

"So what are we waiting for now that we've finished breakfast?" Kay wants to know after this statement. She gets up, walks over to José and stands in front of him. Apart from her white thong, which is still a little damp, she still has nothing on. "Do you lick as well as Lucia?" she asks him.

In response, José puts his hand on her thigh and slides it up to her bum. Kay moans slightly. José pulls her towards him and kisses her flat stomach. Kay puts a hand on his chest and caresses her. She lifts her head and savours José's hands and lips on her body. She breathes louder. José slides one hand between her thighs and starts to rub her crack with his thumb. Kay moans loudly and twitches. Then she grabs José's head, pulls it back, bends down and kisses him hard.

As I watch this, my hand automatically reaches for my crotch. I look over at Lucia, who stands up and pulls me from my chair onto the sofa. There she unzips my bulging shorts and gets to work on my cock, which jumps out at her in eager anticipation. She tenderly puts her lips over the glans and tickles it with her tongue. I lift my hips to get deeper into her mouth, but she pushes them back. She wants to take me in at her own speed.

Slowly, far too slowly, she takes my cock into her mouth. At the same time, she caresses my balls and my rosette, into which she gently presses a finger. Then her hand disappears briefly and is back again shortly afterwards. She has obviously soaked her fingers in pussy juice, because now she purposefully penetrates my hole with two fingers. In the meantime, she has taken my entire cock down her throat. I'm totally out of my mind and horny without end. Two or three more seconds and the perfect moment to cum would have arrived.

Then Lucia releases my cock from her mouth and crawls up to me -- without pulling her fingers out of my arse -- and whispers in my ear: "I'd love to fuck you in your arse. Do you have a strap-on handy?"

"In the bedroom," I whisper back.

As we sneak away, I see Kay squatting on José, who is still sitting in his chair, fucking him with gentle movements of her hips. One of my favourite positions. The man can only move his hips very slightly and thrust his cock into the cunt of the woman sitting on him. She, on the other hand, has full freedom of movement and can fuck him at her own speed and depth. This means you are more at the mercy of your fuck partner than if you were being ridden lying down.

José gets a very special treatment. Kay is a master at making you horny until just before you cum and then holding that horniness. He would beg to be allowed to come.

In the bedroom, I fish out the strap-on and lube. I lie down on my back and pull my legs back. Lucia starts to lick my entry and tickle it with her tongue to get me in the mood. I close my eyes and enjoy. Then Lucia runs her tongue along my sack and my hard shaft and briefly slides her lips over my glans again. Then she prepares my arse and pushes the bulging 20x5 centimetre rubber cock forcefully into my rectum. I moan with lust and horniness. It's a wonderful feeling to be filled by this thick rod, which is now deep inside me. I want to be fucked and staked by her.

"Thrust it into me Lucia," I moan hoarsely and look into her dark eyes. "Fuck me hard."

"Si, querido. Con gusto!" she replies, bending down to me, kissing me sweetly and erotically.

Then she starts to thrust the strapped-on phallus into me. I scream out in pleasure and surprise. I wasn't expecting that.

"Do you like it", she asks. Another thrust deep inside me follows. "Do you like to be fucked hard in your cute ass?"

"Yes," I scream. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard and merciless!"

Our eyes are locked together. It's like a little fight. Lucia fucks me in my intestine, I enjoy it. I don't know where to put my hands. My cock demands attention. Lucia keeps on fucking me -- relentlessly. She smiles when she realises that I'm squirming with lust under her and looking for release. I smile back and -- give up. I grab her head and pull it down towards me. Kiss her hard and lustfully. Whisper as I catch my breath: "I have to fuck you now."

"Finalmente!" she moans back. She straightens up. Pushes the rubber cock hard into me again, opens the release of the gear, leaving the dildo in me. Then she lets herself fall onto her back, spreading her legs: "Cogerme -- duro y fuerte -- rociar tu esperma caliente en mí."

With the phallus in my arse, I turn to her and lick her slippery pussy, which tastes of my cum I put into her earlier, to get her in an even higher mood of being fucked as she is already in. She wriggles under my tongue, which I first pull between her wet pussy lobes and then apply to her clit. She can hardly stand it. Moaning violently, she alternately pushes her lap towards me and withdraws it again. We can hear Kay and José screaming out their orgasms from the living room.

"Damn it Tom, I want you to finally fuck me with your ram. Make me scream like Kay!"

"You will, my horny little fuck mouse," I promise and ram my piston into her wet cunt as far as it will go with one thrust. The dildo is pushed out of my arse.

Lucia moans as my pole drives into her: "That's it, keep going!"

And I keep going. I ram her with all my strength and hardness. I pull my 20 centimetres almost all the way out and then push them back in with force. We look into each other's eyes just as deeply as before, when Lucia was fucking me. I moan and breathe heavily with exertion. Lucia whimpers incomprehensibly to herself.

Every now and then I hear "Si, si!"

We are both tense to the point of bursting. And finally, the liberating thrust comes. I cum and scream out my relief without restraint. Lucia pushes her lap against mine. I press my squirting, twitching cock against it and deeper into her. She screams, twitches, rears up under me, beats her fists on the mattress and then presses them against my mouth. Meanwhile, I push my pole further into her and savour the feeling of the spurts of semen shooting out of it and into her birth canal.

Lucia moans and whimpers under the thrusts of her orgasm, which just won't go away and which she obviously wants to pull out for as long as possible. She grabs my bum and pushes it towards her, at the same time she opens her legs wider and pushes her lap towards me. We are deep inside each other. Lucia becomes quieter. She relaxes. She sinks down and pulls me on top of her. Lying on top of each other, we slowly catch our breath.

"Man, that was an awesome performance," I hear Kay say. I look up and see our Handycam pointed at my exhausted but happy smiling face. Then she closes the device and cuddles up to me. José pulls a blanket over all of us and we make ourselves comfortable underneath it in a spoon position -- me on Lucia, Kay on me and José on her -- until we have gathered enough strength to continue to fuck each other.