Sexcapades of Mom and Daughter Pt. 05

Story Info
New Venue...New help...New fun.
1.5k words
4
7.3k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has a lot of various sex.

*************

The girls decided to take a break from their activities to concentrate on getting a house here and in Florida.

With Vern's help, they found one and started work on it. The house was located in a secluded part of Melbourne, Fl and was a large old fashioned colonial surrounded by a couple of wooded acres for privacy. The place needed work, including the pool in the back.

With John's help, we found a house in upstate NY that sat on 3 acres surrounded by an eight foot high stone wall. The house was an old Victorian with plenty of rooms and a massive unobstructed room for entertaining.

It took several months before both houses were ready for their grand opening.

Over the course of the time Lisa interviewed women who would be interested in joining them in their activities not the sex part but as hostesses or maids, etc. She made it clear to them that they are never to have sex with any of their clients.

All in all, Lisa hired six women for NY and four for Florida.

Vern and I got the word out and sent out the new business cards as did I.

One night Lisa, Jessie and myself talked about everything, especially them and the business. I told them that some people might consider them nothing more than high priced whores and that wasn't what they were.

Lisa and Jessie just said that they loved sex and this was a great way for them to get satisfied. I agreed with them but I told them we had to change the perception. They agreed and I told them I would come up with something.

Over the next few days I thought I came up with an idea.

The girls were offering an adult service that was basically sexually oriented. And, for that service they got paid. But what if they offered the venue for private adult parties and was cozy with a personal touch for the guests enjoyment and scantily clad women or naked women to serve drinks, etc. to the guests for the fee. That would be ok.

Now, if the girls wanted to have sex on their own, as their enjoyment, that would be ok since they are not charging for sex.

I passed it onto Vern and he said, "Let me get this straight...the girls would rent out the house for an adult party for a fee. They would provide scantily clad or naked women to walk around serving drinks and keeping the guests happy. And, if the girls wanted sex with a guest, it would be on their own and not related to the rental fee. Is that correct?"

I told him that the girls having sex would be on their own because they liked a guest...just like a woman having a party and charging a cover fee for admission and then decided to fuck a guest on her own. That would be ok. She wouldn't be considered a whore. The same principal applies here.

Vern said it sounded ok. I told him I would run it past a lawyer I knew. He said that was a good idea.

Over the next couple of days I met with the lawyer and he said that under those circumstances, it would be ok and the girls would not be considered whores.

I immediately called Lisa and Vern and gave them the good news. We were now really in business.

Lisa got her six women together and explained everything to them. Lisa would provide their outfits. Any woman who wanted to be naked at a party would get a bonus. She also told them that they could keep any tips they make, but no sex. They could, however, let the guests touch or feel them up during the party.

The women agreed.

Lisa then called Vern and told him what to tell the women there. He said he would take care of everything.

Now, everything was in place and all they needed was a client.

A week went by and I got a call from John. He said he wanted to have a very private adult oriented party for six couples. He wanted to know the cost and what he would get.

I told him that it depended on how long he wanted the party to run and if he wanted food and drinks. He said the party would run for eight hours and he wanted refreshments served.

I told him that he would get six hostesses, some scantily clad and some nude. He would get food and drinks. I told him he would have use of the pool and hot tub as well as the use of six bedrooms if any of the guests got tired. I also told him that Lisa and Jessie would be there to help wherever, whenever and however needed. I told him the cost would be $25,000.

Without hesitation, he agreed. He gave me the date and time and a list of the guests.

I told Lisa and she put everything in motion.

She met with the women and two of the women said they were ok with being nude and the other three would wear sexy maids outfits. One woman would be the bartender.

I ordered food and drink to be delivered the night of the party.

The night of the party, the guests arrived at 9:00 p.m. and were greeted by the two naked women.

There were ten men and two women who appeared to be in their 30's years. The guys looked like athletes and the women were very hot looking and a bit younger.

One of the maids escorted them to the large entertainment room where there were couches and big screen tv's on the walls. A makeshift bar was in the corner. Food was on a separate table for them to help themselves.

The naked women moved about offering the guests food and drink. After awhile, Lisa and Jessie entered the room wearing identical black see through, floor lengtheed lingerie gowns

John quieted everyone down and made an announcement:

"First, thank you all for coming. Next, I want to introduce you to Lisa and her daughter, Jessie who are the proprietors of this beautiful home. They are here to provide you with whatever you want or need this evening. Enjoy."

After that, Lisa and Jessie mingled with the guests. I watched as they got their fair share of feels. A couple of the guys whispered to them and I could see the girls smiling.

The two naked women made sure they attended to the guests and the maids never stopped supplying refreshments.

On more than one occasion, I noticed that Lisa and/or Jessie disappeared for awhile. I presumed that the went and got fucked by a guest.

As the party went on, I saw John disappear as did Lisa and Jessie. I went upstairs and heard some noises coming from one of the bedrooms.

I peeked in and saw both girls on all fours with John behind them, slipping his cock in one cunt then the other. I could see their tits swaying as he fucked them. I watched until he started cumming in one cunt and continued cumming in the other cunt.

I quietly went back downstairs and kept a low profile.

The girls came down but they changed into something shorter and sexier, with their tits completely exposed.

They never flinched when the guests touched or felt their tits. One of the women guests approached Lisa and gave her a kiss on her lips, which Lisa eagerly returned. In seconds they were in an embrace and exchanging kisses.

Everybody stopped what they were doing as the two women started to put on a show. The woman easily removed Lisa's outfit and Lisa let it fall to the floor as she stood there naked.

The woman slipped out of her mini dress and she too was now naked. Lisa took her to one of the couches and laid down. The woman mounted Lisa and the two started rubbing their pussies together and feeling each other up and kissed each other. Everyone could see their tongues playing together.

It didn't take long before both women yelled out as they had orgasms.

Jessie then went over to the other female guest and whispered in her ear. Then the woman kissed Jessie.

As the two women started making out, their clothes came off and soon they were on a couch kissing and felling each other up. Jessie then went down on the woman and started eating her. The woman moaned in pleasure and was gyrating her hips as Jessie continued eating her. In no time at all, the woman started having one orgasm after another until she was spent.

As the party started winding down, Jessie and Lisa attended to any last minute requests by thr guests before they left.

As the last guest left, John told us that the evening was a success and they definitely passed the audition.

He congratulated them on a great job and left six envelopes for the female help. Lisa thanked him and gave him a departing kiss.

As he left, he said we would be hearing from him soon.