Sexercise - Anal Masturbation Ch. 02

Story Info
Achieving more than just exercising.
1.8k words
4.53
6.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexercise - Anal Masturbation Part 2

I really enjoy looking extremely fit and muscular for my age. To achieve this feat, I lift weights and ride my bicycle hundreds of miles. But as I age, I need something more to keep me motivated. That is where sexercise became my motivation and the edge I need to keep me at the top of my game.

Hello, my name is Ty. I am in my late sixties and retired as a military contractor. Staying one step ahead of the enemy is how I remained alive today. Mental and physical toughness is a most have in this profession. I am single and live alone in a well-equipped man cave. Complete with weight room and garage for my vehicles, a spacious backyard that backs up to a wooded area for privacy and training. A state of the arts security system designed for top shelf executives and government personnel; no one enters my domain from anywhere without being detected. A walk-in weapon safe that would make John Wick very happy.

If you are wondering, 'Why does a well-trained warrior desire to fuck his own ass?' My answer to that is, why not! Many years ago, it started out with a girlfriend, I shared with her my appetite for anal masturbation. So, whenever I was not working, she would stay at my home and fuck me daily. She had become a pegging monster! She would fill my ass daily and started to share her experiences with me to her girlfriends. That created a fire storm of women waiting to see and participate in the act of pegging. After our breakup, I remain single and did not want the drama or the attention, just fucked. So, I continue to anal masturbate daily and have been compared to a Walmart Super Center. My friend Martha has stated; "More goes in and out of my ass than a Walmart Super Center".

Today is Monday, after a long weekend of entertaining a few guests, it is time to get back to training. I awaken at 0530, surf the internet while I enjoy my two cups of coffee. I open a web site that I enjoy visiting often, that displays women stuffing their vaginas and assholes with huge dildos and other objects. The images developed a hunger in my stomach to fuck myself today during my work-out. The enjoyment I receive through sexercise has created a passion for anal masturbation, while helping me to stay lean and mean, but sexy.

I prepare a light breakfast and sit in front of the computer screen to check out the women engaged in dildo masturbation. After cleaning up the kitchen, I prepared my rear-end for some deep anal play. I strip naked and proceed to the bathroom for an enema. By 0930, still nude, I enter the weight room to do push-ups and abdominal exercises. Some yoga stretching before attempting dumbbell squats with my legs spread wide, to sculp my glutes and quads. I grab two 45-pound dumbbells for incline chest press followed by some cable pulldowns for my upper back muscles.

As I sit straddled the weight bench, my asshole is pressed firmly against the cool vinyl. The desire to slide something firmer into my asshole is burning inside me along with my muscle from the work-out. I can't seem to focus much attention to the work-out after I get hornier, all I want to do now is pound my love tunnel with some big fucking toys.

I gather my box of dildos and head for the kitchen. I pick the two largest dildos and two smaller dildos and place them in the right kitchen sink to be washed. As the warm soapy water is soaking the toys, I take the ice draw from the freezer and unload half of the ice in the left sink to cool my toys. I set-up my dildo-stand at a low setting so I must squat to fuck myself. This will add to my leg work-out from the weight room. I select the 12" Hung dildo from the ice water and attach it to the vac-u-loc and apply lube to the head and shaft. Taking my lubed fingers and sliding all 8 of my fingertips in my hot ass crack and stretch my asshole open. Oh, this feels so good! I take another quarter size droplet of lube on my right fingers and force it into my asshole. With three fingers, I work the lube as deep as I can until my knuckles are stopped from any further depth. Rolling my fingers inside my hot asshole, I slide across my prostate to alert it as to what is coming its way very soon.

Backing up to the dildo-stand and lowering my asshole to the well lubed Hung dildo, I slide the head into me about 1 to 2 inches. A very brief pause at the head before my body takes over and I slide down the shaft until I have six or seven inches inside me. I lean forward and pull myself up using the edge of the kitchen sink. The cold 2 1/2" girth dildo slides out of my hot asshole just before the head can exit my eager love tunnel. Oh, that felt wonderful, again my body takes control and forcefully I lower my asshole down the shaft until I am at least 8 to 9 inches deep inside my ass. I pause there, holding firmly onto the edge of the kitchen sink, I shift my weight so the dildo slides just a little in and out for a few seconds. Then, not being able to control myself, I begin to grind my way down the shaft to 10" deep. Oh yeah, this feels fantastic!

I maintain this position for about 40 seconds before I raise to the head again but fall back down the shaft and begin fucking myself rapidly. I begin to fuck harder and faster, my balls are slapping the plastic balls attached to the fake cock. My own cock is a blur as it waves with my every stroke of this dildo. As my legs start to fatigue, I alter my stance, I am using more of my arms and back instead of just my legs to support myself. The new position works well, I can feel the head of the dildo plowing its way through my love tunnel, providing me with my first of many orgasms.

I continue to fuck myself until I am now sweating. My eyes burn as the sweat from my head runs down my face into my eyes. I can reach a towel and wipe the sweat off my face but continue the pounding I am enjoying until the second orgasm arrives. I blast my way up and off the head of the dildo with my legs shaking as the orgasm washes through me. Breathing deeply to recover from the intense orgasm. I bend at the waist and look behind me to see the brown dildo covered in white booty cum. My booty cum is thick and I am pleased to see the shaft is clean and ready to go back inside my vacant hole.

With no resistance, I slide back down Hung's shaft to where I left off and continue to fuck myself slowly at first. Within a few minutes of extreme pleasure, I increase the speed of my impalement and drive Hung as deep as it will go. I am now striking the plastic balls every stroke. I am loving the feeling of being fucked like the anal slut I am, even if I am responsible for this action. Again, I shifted my weight so my legs are now spread wide and stretch out behind me. My arms and hand support my weight on the front end of the stand. I resemble a skier on a downhill slope. The dildo is being bent forward as it impales my asshole only about 8-inches deep. I ram the head of the dildo into me instead of sliding it in gracefully. My back is arched upward, and I begin to growl like the animal as I fuck myself to the third orgasm. But this orgasm is extremely powerful, causing me to lean forward and collapse onto my folded arms under me. Breathing deeply, I attempt to recover with the dildo still inside me. Any movement at all causes me to shiver with pleasure. As the orgasm subsides, I only can only begin shallow movements, grinding the dildo deep inside my well fucked hole. I move lower on the shaft until I am balls deep, my prostate is being milked displaying its pleasure in my attempt to fuck myself to another orgasm.

I look at my watch, I am alarmed I have been engaged in my self-pleasure for over thirty minutes. I pick myself up and remove the Hung dildo from my ass by stepping forward. As I stand straight, I see the other three dildos waiting in the cold ice water for their turn to fill my empty love tunnel.

I remove Hung from the stand and wash it clean in the right kitchen sink. Then I remove the 12" King Cock from the ice water bath and attach it to the vac-u-loc. I change the angle of the dildo-stand, so I can impale myself in a doggie style position. I lube King Cock and slide my lubed hands over my well gaped crack before I step in front of the dildo to insert the head. My legs are spread wide, I bend at the waist, the dildo is slightly pointed upward and aligned perfectly with my gaped anal opening. Since my body has already been pounded, this position would be less aggressive and more pleasurable. My asshole consumes 2 inches of King Cock before I attempt to slide down the thicker shaft. I pause at this point to allow my asshole to become accustomed to the girth. I can feel my love tunnel stretching as I slide down the shaft to the larger girth of King Cock. The feeling is inviting, I demand the pleasure to continue as I conquer this massive toy stuffed deep inside me. After I am impaled about 6-inches, I know this is going to be a challenging ride. The difference in the girth of the two toys is very present, but I am not deterred. I want this plastic cock deep inside my ass.

Less than 2 minutes has past, and now I am fucking my ass by sliding King Cock in and out at a rapid pace. Every inch of this dildo is attempting to be consumed by my asshole as the pleasure increases as I descend toward the plastic balls. My own 6-inch penis is waving beneath me as I violently hump this plastic cock. My fourth orgasm is building deep inside me as King Cock invades my love tunnel with fucking pleasure. Before I can take all 12" of this monster dildo, my orgasm slams me with so much force, I spring to the top of the dildo and stand shaking and spraying prostate cum on the towel below me. An amazing anal fuck has just ended my anal desires for today.