Sexing The Neighbor's Husband Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Allen and Bree finally shag the night away as Kate sleeps.
3.5k words
4.53
5.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Allen & Bree Sparks Fly

After a week of stewing in his feelings, Allen found Kate in the kitchen reading, "I love you," he said sweetly.

She turned to him, "I know."

"Are you sure this is okay?" he asked, "because I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm fine with it."

He nodded, "So tonight?" He asked as his eyes covered her with concern.

She nodded, "I'll have her come over; I'll find something to do." She walked to him and touched his face, "You don't know how much this means to me and how much this will help our relationship."

His eyes narrowed, he didn't understand how fucking another woman would help, but he was willing to take one for the team.

That night, Bree went over to Kate and Allen's home. Kate hugged her, "Come in."

Allen nodded and smiled. She returned the smile. Kate looked at them both, "Let's not pretend we don't know why this gathering is happening. There's no need to feel awkward. I'm going to go hang out in my office. You two feel free to go upstairs and have as much fun as you want." She smiled and left.

They stared at each other awkwardly at first. Bree chuckled, "Do you want to drink some shots or wine to get in the right headspace?"

He laughed, "Um, maybe a glass of wine."

He grabbed a bottle and two glasses, and they went upstairs to the guest bedroom. He poured a glass of white wine, "Here you are."

"Thank you." She sipped, "So, what do you think about this?"

He chuckled, "At first, I was upset. Then I realized that Kate was serious and her condition had slowed her down. If she trusts you, then I trust her judgment."

Bree smiled as she moved closer to him, "It helps that I'm kind of cute, right?" she joked.

"You're gorgeous. And sexy," he said blushing.

She placed her right hand on his cheek. At first, he hesitated, but the closer she moved to him, her scent drove him wild. Her lips pressed onto his. He smiled, "That was nice." He said as he leaned in and kissed her more passionately allowing his tongue to slip into her mouth and sucking her full lips.

She looked into his eyes.

He smiled. She unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his incredibly toned chest. She placed kisses on his pecs and licked his nipples. His cock stiffened as the moisture from her mouth touched his skin.

Her hand slipped down and rubbed his crotch; she unbuttoned his pants. They fell to the floor. He pulled down his underwear, and she saw his cock. The way it hung. She reached for him and held it in her hand as they kissed.

The temperature in the room increased rapidly; her dress and panties were on the floor. His lips kissed her neck and licked her nipples. He was like a ravenous wolf that hadn't eaten in days.

His fingers found her wet as he polished her gem until she moaned softly in his ear. He guided her to the bed and watched as she lay down. His hands caressed her breasts before he lowered his head between her legs.

She ran her hands across the top of his shiny white dome as he licked and sucked her clit. "Mmmm," she moaned in delight as he savored her nectar on his tongue. He wiggled her clit rapidly and pushed his fingers far into her pussy.

He saw her body quake and heard her squeal just as her pussy showered his hand and face, "That's nice Bree," he said as he took her right leg over his shoulder and pushed his cock in, "Ahhhhhh," he moaned, "Shit," he added. Her pussy was nice and tight as his cock rubbed against her walls.

He looked down at the beautiful brown woman, her face filled with desire, the way she reached for him and thrust her hips forward to receive more of him. He was in heaven. It was the first time in years that he had experienced any other pussy than his wife's. Even though he was perfectly satisfied with hers, this new experience was a huge turn-on.

He caressed her leg and later grabbed her foot, placed it on his chest, and sucked her toes as he stroked her pussy nice and slow.

"Allen, shit, Allen," she moaned. He moved her leg and pressed his chest into her breasts. They held eye contact as he stroked. Their breaths were short and choppy with every thrust. He leaned in; their lips touched.

She wrapped her arms around him tightly. As he kissed her and enjoyed how her pussy contracted on his cock, he couldn't help but appreciate how much his wife cared about him. She was always thinking about him and his needs. Despite what she was going through. He loved his wife, and now he also enjoyed fucking Bree. It was perfect. She lived right next door, and his wife's handpicked her.

He thrust faster and faster and quickly pulled out. Bree sat up and reached for his cock; she filled her mouth. He enjoyed the way she tasted his cock. Allen looked down into her almond-shaped brown eyes and bit his lip.

His balls twitched as he filled her mouth with warm cum. It ran down the sides of her mouth, and she swallowed the rest. He kissed her mouth. He tasted the intermingled juices on Bree's tongue.

He stopped; they shared a gaze. What was next, they both thought? She smiled, "I should go now, right?"

"You can stay. I'll just go check on Kate and be right back. The bathroom is down the hall on the right."

She nodded and watched him leave the room.

Allen went downstairs and found his wife in the main bedroom fast asleep. He smiled. He was thirty-one when he met Kate. All his friends said he was insane for marrying a woman ten years older than him, but he didn't see age. He saw her spirit and how she loved and cared for people.

He smiled and left the room.

Allen went back upstairs and found Bree in the bed, "How is she?" she asked.

"Sleeping." He entered the bed and looked into her eyes as he ran his fingers through her hair, "You were perfect. I had a great time."

Bree smiled, "Kate told me you were a passionate lover, and you didn't disappoint. I could get used to this."

"Really."

"Yeah."

His lips touched hers. They kissed wildly and his cock stiffened. He pulled her on top of him. He wanted to see what she could do.

She lowered her pussy on his shaft and sat for several seconds as she squeezed her tits with her eyes closed. Allen smiled as he watched her enjoy the feeling of his cock in her tight cunt. When he thrust his hips forward, she started to move.

She looked down into his eyes and had a sweet look on her face, she smiled, "Allen, Allen, Allen, I love your dick."

"Yeah."

"Um-hmm."

"Show me how much you love it."

She moved her hips fast and then slowly. She circled her hips and then leaned in to kiss him. He held her hair tightly with one hand as the other squeezed her left tit. She looked into his eyes and moved with purpose, "I'm coming," she said.

"Yes, cum on my dick," he said. He grabbed her ass and held it as she twitched and wet his shaft with her juices. He thrust underneath, hard and fast until his cock released inside her.

They both moaned and kissed until his cock shrank inside of her pussy.

Chapter 6: Mind-Altering Sex

When morning arrived, Allen stretched and turned to his left and saw Bree lying next to him. Last night did happen, he thought. He had never thought about putting his cock in any other woman since he was with Kate, but after the night he spent with Bree, all he could think about was getting his cock wet again with Bree's juices.

He looked under the covers at her perfectly toned body, her back with the sexy dimples above her ass. Her soft hair smelled like mango butter when he snuggled closer and felt her warmth as he showered kisses down her spine.

He caressed her back down to her ass and squeezed. She hummed as her body responded to his touch by pushing back until her ass was against his stiff cock permitting him to forge ahead with whatever he planned to do.

Allen loved morning sex. A fresh nut in the morning got his day off to a great start. He felt invigorated after a great morning session. And lately, he was lucky to get a morning session in maybe once a week. He hoped this new arrangement would get him back on track to at least four sessions.

His hand eased around to the front until it touched her gem. He polished in a circular motion continuously. Her moans crescendoed the faster he moved and tapped. Finally, he slipped his two fingers inside and found her moist. His thumb rubbed her jewel as his fingers stroked and when her legs clamped down on his hand, he knew she had climaxed.

Satisfied that the first orgasm was out of the way, he planned to stroke her kitty until she had a few more. He pulled her right cheek up and pressed his way into her center, and moaned, "Ahhhhh."

The sounds of her wet pussy taking in his full cock excited them both. They breathe heavily as his thrust went deeper, her head turned and she moaned, "Good morning," she said as her hand reached back to touch his handsome face. Their lips touched. His fingers wiggled her clit rapidly, she moaned and spoke between kisses, "Baby, shit."

"You like that?"

"Yeah, feels good, keep doing that."

He continued to move slowly, feeding her hungry cunt exactly what she wanted. He reached up and held onto her right tit and pushed a little faster, soon his finger found her moist mouth. She suckled his finger and tasted her juices.

His hand went back to her clit, he strummed a little more, she moaned softly, almost whined, her jaws clenched and it happened. His cock was covered in her honey. He rolled her onto her belly and swiftly lifted her hips in the air. His hands lowered onto her ass and a loud noise sounded as his palms connected both cheeks wobbled. He grabbed her ass and parted her cheeks and gave her entire slit a nice coating of saliva as his tongue traveled up and down.

He saw her opening, penetrated, and paused. She rocked her hips back and forth on his cock. He looked down and enjoyed the view of her ass wobbling as she moved.

He pulled her up and held onto her breasts and she sat back on his cock. Her mind was blown. She had had great sex with Demetrius her ex, but she had never had mind-altering sex. The kind that made you question the meaning of life. It was something about how he kissed her, how he held her tits and kissed her neck and whispered into her ear, "I love your pussy."

Her legs shook and she could hardly move as tears formed in her eyes. He smiled. He knew he was putting in work and tearing that pussy up. He rubbed her clit and felt how wet it was. He gently lowered her onto the mattress and allowed his chest to connect with her back. His cock was balls deep in her tight wet little cunt.

He moved her hair to the right and kissed the left side of her neck as he continued to thrust, pushing deeper and deeper. She moaned and cried, "Fuck Allen, baby."

He kissed her while he pressed and held her tightly as he released inside her.

************

Kate was in the kitchen when Allen entered. He looked fresh and vibrant. She smiled, "I take it last night went well."

He could only smile.

"You don't have to give me all the juicy details." She kissed his lips, "I'm just happy that you had a good time."

He had had more than a good time. His cock was still in bliss from swimming in Bree's Ocean. "What are we doing today," he asked as he grabbed a plate and fixed him some breakfast that was sitting on the stove.

"I'm going to help Bree in her yard for a little while. Then we can go catch a movie or something."

He nodded and hesitated, "how often am I allowed to do this?"

She smiled, "As often as you two decide." She kissed his cheek, "The reality is Allen, my sex drive is just not where it used to be. I'm here for you in everything else. Even for an occasional fuck, but you and Bree can enjoy each other."

He nodded and had a huge smile inside. Sweet, two women to enjoy. He sat peacefully and ate.

Bree had just gotten out of the shower. Her cellphone sounded. She looked and saw a strange number, "Hello?"

"Hey. What are you doing?" Demetrius asked accusingly.

She rolled her eyes in aggravation, "I'm getting out of the shower."

"Why you didn't answer your phone last night?"

"Um sir, we are not together. And I thought I told you not to call me."

He sucked his teeth, "You're being unreasonable."

"Well, then just call me unreasonable," she said before ending the call. She immediately called her carrier and got her number changed.

Later, she ended up outside in her yard where she met Kate. "Hey, I tried calling you but your number wasn't working," said Kate with concern.

"Oh yeah, I got it changed. My ex kept calling me. Asking me where I was last night. Like sir, you need to mind the business that pays you."

Kate laughed. She rather enjoyed Bree's demeanor and lively dialogue. It made her feel like she had a younger cool sister.

"So I heard you and Allen had a good time."

Bree blushed, "Did he tell you everything?"

"No. I just assumed because he was in quite a pleasant mood this morning."

Bree smiled, "At first when you asked me to do this...I was like...she must be crazy, but I'm glad you did because, baby, that man has some serious skills."

Kate smiled, "I did mention that he was good."

"Indeed you did."

They worked in the front yard for a while. They did two flower beds along the front of the house. Added some Sheppard's hooks and green potted plants. And by the tree out front, they added a birdbath and a bird feeder.

Allen met them outside with some freshly made sweet tea, "I brought you two something to drink."

"Thanks," they replied. He and Bree shared a look for a moment.

"We're headed to the movies later if you want to join," he offered.

"Sure. I can buy the popcorn."

He smiled, "No. It's my treat." He smiled.

"Then it looks like the three of us have a date."

After the movies, the three went for ice cream. As they waited for their order to be prepared they chatted. A man in his thirties, approached, "Allen and Kate, how are you?"

They looked up, "Josh, hi, we're good." They said almost at the same time. Josh stared through his glasses at Bree. She did look inviting in a top that hugged her tits and made them sit up high.

"And who is this lovely lady?" he asked.

Allen looked at Bree and then Josh, "This is our friend and neighbor Bree."

She reached out her hand, "Nice to meet you."

"So you bought that house next door?"

She nodded, "I did."

"Looks like I'll have to pay Kate and Allen a visit more often now."

"Calm down Josh," said Kate, "The girl isn't looking to be harassed."

"Come on Kate, it won't be harassment, just getting to know."

"Bree smiled, I'm already taken, but thanks."

He nodded, "I'll still visit. Taken today, free tomorrow, things happen." He smiled.

Their order was ready. Kate and Bree walked to the counter and grabbed the ice cream.

Josh looked at Bree's ass, "Now that is something I can get into."

Allen eyed him, "Give it a rest Josh. She already said she wasn't interested."

Josh nodded.

"I'll see you at work Monday."

"Alright. Have a great night. See you later Bree."

She smiled and waved at him before they left.

They ended up back at the house in the kitchen. Allen showed Bree his nature photo portfolio.

"Oh wow, Gatlinburg, I love it there," Bree said as she looked at the pictures of the Smokey Mountains.

"You've been."

"Yes, it was a long time ago with my parents. We stayed at the resort in the mountains. I would love to go back."

"We should go, the three of us. You two can take pictures and I could relax in the hotel," said Kate with a smile.

"We should. We could go in the fall."

Allen nodded, "I'll work on that."

Kate stretched, "Well, I'm going to rest now."

"Oh, let me get out of here--"

"Nonsense, stay, you two keep looking at pictures. I'm fine." She left.

Bree and Allen shared a smile. He stepped close to her, "You look so sexy."

"Thank you." She kissed his mouth, "I noticed you looked a little jealous when your friend tried to hit on me."

He chuckled, "Sorry about that."

"It's okay, I thought it was so sexy."

He smiled, "Really, how sexy?"

"So fucking sexy," she undid his pants and dropped to her knees pulling his cock out. Her tongue circled the tip. She teased him as she fondled his balls. He looked down at her, his heart raced. Her mouth devoured him. He placed his hands on the sides of her face and bit his lip as his cock slid back and forth in her mouth. He pushed it in as far as it could go. The drool ran down the side of her mouth and he pulled back to let her catch a breath before pushing it in again.

His hand gripped a section of her hair. He held tightly. She wet his shaft until it glistened under the fluorescent light, "Ahhhhh," he said as quietly as he could. He reached down and pulled her up. Their eyes were locked as his hand slipped under her skirt and found her clit.

They kissed wildly and sucked on each other's lips. There were moments they would just look into each other's eyes, lips almost touching as his two fingers penetrated and thrust inside her pussy. She leaked all over his hand.

He pressed his lips on hers, pulled his finger out, and placed them in her mouth before kissing her again. He turned her around, lifted her skirt, and pushed his cock in. She held onto the island counter as she stood between two bar stools while he fed his dick into her tight cunt, "Yes, yes, yes," she whispered and moaned.

Her head turned. The look they shared was lustful and passionate. One hand held her hip, and the other held her left breast as he pounded away, "Yes, yes, yes, look at how wet you got my cock," he said and he kissed her, slipped his tongue in, and later his hand moved from her hip and touched her pearl. He wiggled it rapidly until she tightened and froze, her mouth was opened, but she couldn't speak as the orgasms hit her.

"Yeah, that's it, yeah, cum all over my cock, babe," he insisted as he continued to pound. He slowed, pulled her body up, and massaged her inner thighs while kissing her neck.

She turned to him, their mouths touched and his pace quickened and he grunted as his balls tightened and he released in her pussy.

They stood kissing for a while. His hands caressed her body. He pulled out. She turned to him and kissed him again.

"Let's go get cleaned up and go to bed."

*****

Bree had just left Kate and Allen's home on her way back to her place when her phone sounded. She had just received a text message from her friend Nicole that lived down in Tampa, "Girl, please call your mother."

Bree responded, "Lol, I will."

Bree had gotten her number changed and purposely didn't give it to her mother because she knew she was working diligently to help Demetrius. And even though Bree had a soft spot in her heart for him, she was happy being free.

Allen was handsome, intelligent, and thoughtful and his fucking skills were insane. She knew she wasn't ready to let that go. She figured in a year or so, she would have to get artificially inseminated. That meant at least eighteen months of great fucking with a man that lived next door.

She smiled as she entered her house. Life was good.