Sextacy

Story Info
Two strangers at a rave, get high and get laid.
999 words
4.22
5.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was bumping, he was a real vibe on the couch, watching the rest on the dance floor, the beat drops and the bass throbs, the lights catch his trance, crowd moving out there grooving like a nickelodeon view, bits and pieces in neon, ravers with glow sticks or light sabers, out there like erratic Now and Laters.

"Hey, you good baby?"

His eye averted to a dark skin hottie with a smile, slipped by his side, green hair dye, busty with thick thighs.

"You good," she repeated.

"Yeah," he nodded, "real good!"

"I told you I had the shit, you wanna 'nother hit?"

"Nah, I'm just right."

"Same! You know I've been feeling you, right?"

"Ya have?"

"Uh-huh, you ain't stuck are you?"

"Don't think so."

"Good, 'cause I'm trying to feel you, ya feel me?"

"What?"

She finished her drink, while his brain couldn't think.

"My drugs ain't free, you can pay by fucking me real quick."

"Yeah?"

"I need to get a nut off after popping six, I get horny as hell."

"Damn! I thought I was tripping off just that one!"

"I saw you out there gettin' down, was gonna dance with you again, but you disappeared."

"I got thirsty and my mouth was dry."

"Oh yeah. I got something for you drink, now bring ya ass."

She took his hand, no notion of this predicament, he allowed her stance, stood, pulled through the stop motion to pay his owe. Could be poor judgement, but he ignored it, why not sex, rumor has it, it's good on ex. The crowd faded, through a back exit, where it wasn't as loud, Looked to the stars in the sky, shined down like cracks in a shell, resolve grew with a sigh, led by a chick in pink hot pants with a swell he couldn't deny. Through the back doors of her van, like desperate whores, pulling clothes till between them there was air and nothing more.

"I must be higher than I thought... I can't feel my dick."

"That's mine, boo."

He got a better view, with motion blur, she had straddled his lap, barely lit by the lights, he found it true, grabbed too quick and was sure the wrong stick, not that addled, now he knew.

"I guess it's a problem? What would you expect at a queer rave?"

"I didn't know it was, this was my first. You're still fucking sexy, so I guess I'm good."

"Good like; let's do it, or good like; you ain't up for it?"

"First one. I'm too horny to care."

"Wasn't lettin' you go, anyway. First rave, ex, and LSD... first lady dick. Might turn yo ass out." She kissed him.

Her lips were a rush, and there was heat when their skin touched, her scent was sweet, he wanted the lust. Heavy smooching, still in his hand, she moved smoothly, somehow it was serendipity, she sat up and looked at him capriciously.

"Suck it."

With vigor she stood, held his jaw, impatient to get her dick in'em, he figured he'd give his all, head tapping the van wall while she humped his maw, there was a slight throat tickle, she must have been enthralled because her cock had a trickle. He reached up and clutched that fat butt, she cried out at his firm touch, her thighs jiggled with every thrust. She pulled back from him still throbbing, covered in phlem, it looked like he was sobbing.

"Not half bad for a straight guy." Her voice was airy while she caught her breath.

"Thanks... wasn't that bad."

She sat down, cock to mouth and went to town, he was in a reveled daze, her head game was expert level. She took advantage of the situation, smacked his cakes for the special occasion, next thing he knew his butt was ate. Lost in the sauce, he didn't notice the pause, she climbed and mounted, he figured if he got his, it was for a good cause.

She was curt and to the point, pushed deep, wasn't ready for the hurt where they joined and kicked his feet. Lost his anal v-card, He hollered and clenched while his hole was wallered and felt every inch. Soon the pain subsided, noticed she was really easy gliding, thoughts swam in his head leaving him undecided. Found himself huffing, puffing, pushing back, while she chuffed smooth through her attack, and he drowned in his climax, howling at the moon, quite enlightened.

"Holy shit," he cried out.

"Uh-huh, ya like it, don'cha?"

Swap of places, quick look at their flushed faces, the end was nigh, he held on tough for the ride was rough, her cock was bouncin', van was rockin', tits were knockin', he couldn't get enough. There were after images of her tits sway, that green hair streaked out of array--a crazy blaze. Her voice did sing out when she came, threw her head back and flashed her mane.

"I'm about to cum," he grunted.

"So cum, boo!"

"I uh... kinda wanted us to do it together."

"Like jacking each other off?"

"More like sucking each other off?"

"Sixty-nine‽ Hell yeah!"

She liked his pitch, they shared a few kisses before she made the switch, loaded both eager throats, couldn't let her do all the work, his hips were jerking, her ass was twerking, both moaning and slurping. To them they entered another realm, the van shaking, balls full swell, cataclysmic climax, bodies quaking, heavy release to the last drop, like they couldn't stop, left in an orgasmic shock, she rolled off with a plop.

"That was..."

"Yeah," she finished.

Both trying to catch their breath, she struggled with what energy left, moved for the cuddles

"I never thought I'd see myself with a transgender woman, this might be the drugs, but... can this not stop?"

"You think you wanna date me?"

"I'll give it a try."

"Ask me when your sober."

A shared gaze, slept as the day crept.