Sexting Fun

Story Info
Reconnecting over texts turns into filthy fun.
2.3k words
4.24
13.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much of this story is made up of a text conversation between two people, Mark, and Rachel. Messages from Mark are marked [] and messages from Rachel are marked {}. I hope you enjoy this story.

[Hey, long time, how are you?]

{Hey, it's been ages. I'm good, what about you?}

[All good here. Been thinking about you a lot recently.]

{Oh?}

[I fucked up. ]

{In what way?}

[When you said you didn't want anything serious, the friends with benefits thing. I fucked up and I think about you and how that could have gone every single fucking day.]

It had been weeks. Maybe even close to a month. They had gone on three dates, coffee, lunch, and a movie at her house. By the third date she knew she was attracted to him, that they got on well but that they didn't want the same things from life. Not in the long term. At the end of the movie, he had moved in to kiss her, she had wanted it, wanted him bad by then. He was tall, much taller than her muscled from playing rugby for years and eyes the same blue as crisp winter sky. But he spent every moment of his free time stoned, he thought marriage was a sham and the idea of kids made him sick. There was no point in pretending that they would be able to have a meaningful long-term relationship when they wanted the opposite from life, no matter how much they loved talking to each other or how wet her pussy got when she looked at his big, rough hands.

{How do you wish it went?}

[That night at your house. I think about what I should have done and said all the time.]

She had told him before the kissing moved to anything more that she didn't think they were a good match for a relationship, and she didn't want to lead him on by having sex without telling him that.

"Mark, you're a fantastic guy, and god knows you're sexy and I want you. But we just would never be anything more than sex. And I'm ok with that, but I didn't want to let this go further without telling you that. I get the feeling you want more." She had been straddling his lap when she said this and could feel his desire for her under her soaked panties. She circled her hips and ground her pussy against him more as she lent and kissed him again. His hands held onto her small hips making it easy for him to grind his growing cock against her through their clothes.

"I can't." He stopped kissing her and moved her blond hair away from her face. "I want you so bad, but I've only been with one other girl, sex and love are tied up in my head. I can't." He lifted her off of him and kissed her one last time before he lay her down on the sofa where they had been making out seconds ago. "Can we keep in touch; I love talking to you." She had nodded and he had left. It had been over and done with as quickly as that.

She had text him the next day, explained that she understood how he felt and wished it could be different, but she wouldn't push him and that had been the last conversation they'd had until now.

{I think about that night all the time too. I sorry if I hurt your feelings. I get why you left and why you wouldn't want to have meaningless sex.}

[I'm a fucking idiot. You looked so beautiful that night, that dress, your hair. Rachel, fuck. If I could do it differently.]

{What would you change?}

She desperately hoped that this was going in the direction she had wished it would that first night. She would love to feel his strong hands gripping her big, soft tits, was already wet imagining his thick fingers parting the delicate pink lips of her pussy, slipping in her juices as he sank it inside her.

It felt like an eternity that she waited for a reply from him. She would see the three dots showing he was typing then they would disappear. Over and over. She squirmed in her seat, tried to watch TV, walked to the kitchen and back.

[My cock was so hard for you. I should have fucked you hard. ]

{My pussy was soaked for you too. I'm surprised you couldn't feel it when I was in your lap. I know I felt you getting hard. }

[I wish I had felt it. I bet you've got a beautiful pussy. ]

{I wish you had seen it too. }

[Is it shaved? I bet you're tight as fuck. ]

{Yes baby, I keep it smooth. I love how it feels like that. You should have slipped a finger in me to find out.}

[Fuck. I wish I had. What are you wearing just now?]

In truth she was wearing an old t-shirt from a tv show she loved and pj bottoms with the most boring, plain cotton panties she owned.

{I'm in bed, I've got on lacy panties and a matching strappy top. You?}

[Just boxers. Can I see?]

{I will if you do 😉}

She changed in record time into the exact outfit she had described excited to see the wetness in her panties as she changed them for the sexier, lace ones. She lay on top of her freshly remade bed sheets and brought one knee up, letting her legs fall ever so slightly apart to allow a good view of the lacy panties. She strategically slid the silky cami up her bare, toned stomach to show just a hint of skin and placed her arm behind her head as she held her phone high above her to take the photo. She sent it and almost instantly received one in return. He was lying down too, wearing tight boxer briefs that clung to his thick thighs and strained against an already growing bulge.

{Very nice. I have to say, I'm really surprised this is happening.}

[You're so fucking hot Rachel. Like I said, I've been thinking about you for weeks. Fun, no strings has grown on me.]

{It looks like something else is growing from that photo you sent too.}

[I can't help it, you're making me so hard, that photo was amazing.]

{And you're making me wet. }

[Am I? Are you touching your pussy?]

{No, are you stroking your cock? }

[Not yet. ]

{I've got my free hand resting on my tit. I'm running my thumb over my nipple to make it nice and hard. }

[That's so hot. I wish I could put my hand where your is. I want to squeeze your tits, stroke your nipples until they get hard.]

{Mm they're hard now, I've lifted my top up so I can play with them better.}

[Please show me. Please.]

Rachel pulled her top up to expose her tits. Her small, pink nipples stood to attention from the strokes of her thumb. She cupped one soft breast, making sure the pink bud of her nipple poked out between her fingers and snapped a picture to send to Mark. She could feel how wet she was getting now through the fabric of her panties. She wanted nothing more than to slip her fingers into that lace and stroke her slick slit, massage her throbbing clit, and fuck herself silly with her fingers or a toy but she loved how this conversation was going and wanted to follow at Mark's pace.

[You're so sexy Rachel, I'm rock solid for you already.]

{Show me.}

He did. She was pleasantly surprised by what she saw. He stood fully erect, maybe about 6 or 7 inches with a nice girth that she knew would stretch her deliciously. His foreskin pulled back to show a throbbing head, the veins on his shaft pronounced. She would definitely like to feel that pressing into her cunt.

{That's a nice cock. It would feel so good in my pussy.}

[Is my cock making you wet?]

{So wet baby. It's soaking through my panties.}

[I need to see how wet I've made you.]

Rachel pulled her panties down and snapped a picture of the damp mess inside to send to him.

{What would you do if you could redo that night? If you were here right now?}

A long time passed between messages again. But this time the typing dots never disappeared. It was taking all of her willpower not to slip her fingers downwards and rub her pussy.

[I would kiss you hard first, my tongue going into your mouth. My hands would be on those beautiful tits. I'd squeeze them, I'd play with your nipples then I would suck on them as my hand made its way down your stomach. When I reached your pussy I would cover it with my hand, feeling your wetness. I would run my finger up your slit then press it against your little clit and start to rub it in slow circles. Show me your pussy.]

She did, she lay still on her back, legs spread wide and aimed the camera close to her pussy. She rested her free hand on her mound and used two fingers to expose her swollen clit to the camera. Her wetness was obvious, slick, and glistening. She loved feeling this turned on and the way it made her hairless pussy feel like silk under her fingers. She took the photo and sent it.

[I love seeing how much I'm turning you on. I'm stroking my cock for you.]

He sent a video of him doing exactly that. His hand slowly moved up and down his shaft, drawing drops of precum to the head which he rubbed into the head making it shine in the low light of his video.

[Touch your pussy and show me what you're doing. ]

Still lying on her back, she positioned her phone to record between her legs and started filming. With one finger she traced up and down her wet slit making sure to coat her entire finger in her juices. She stroked up and down five, six, seven times from her asshole to her clit, stopping on the tenth upward stroke to begin making small circles on her clit as she moaned. She stopped recording and sent the video but continued to slowly circle her clit, every now and again dipping her finger down to coat it in her juices again as her wetness trickled down to her asshole.

[Do you like touching yourself for me?]

{Yes, I love it. }

[Put your finger inside.]

She smiled as she slipped her middle finger inside her slick walls, filming the entire thing as she moved the long thin digit into and out of her slit. The moist, clapping sound only made her wetter as she moaned in time with each penetration of her finger. She added a second finger and fucked herself a little faster before slipping them out and spreading her bright pink pussy lips wide and sending the video.

[I bet you wish those were my hard cock.]

{I really, really do.}

[Have you got toys? ]

Rachel sent him a photo of two cock shaped dildos, neither quite as thick nor long as Marks cock but both enough to satisfy her. She included her small butt plug in the picture too, mostly to see if he would comment on it or not.

[An anal fan? Use the longer one in your cunt, let me see it going in.]

She filmed herself as she slipped it up and down her slit. She rubbed it against her clit and slapped it against her pussy lips. Then she spread her pink lips wide and pressed it inside her slit slowly making sure the video caught each inch as it disappeared inside her. She fucked herself slowly, pushing the fake cock deep inside the pulling it almost all of the way out again as she began to build up speed and moaned Mark's name.

[That's so hot. Keep going, make yourself cum for me. I'm so close. ]

She started the video again, propping her phone up so she would have both hands free. She began slowly again, penetrating herself deeply as she gently rubbed her clit. Soon she sped up, thrusting the fake cock in and out of her sopping cunt as she bucked her hips in time with her thrusts and rubber her clit hard. She was on the edge; she could feel a warmth building in the pit of her stomach. Her thighs were slick with her cum as she fucked herself faster and faster all the while moaning his name. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as a rush of euphoria started at her pussy and flooded her entire body. As her pussy clamped hard to the plastic cock penetrating her, she rubbed her clit even faster and rode the wave of her orgasm until the clenching, throbbing wetness subsided, and she lay spent in a post orgasm glow. She sent the video to Mark and received on in return of him jerking his cock faster and faster until he shot a massive load on his muscled stomach.

{That was amazing Mark. I'm so glad you decided to message. }

[Me too. Can we chat like this again? It was the hottest thing I've ever done. ]

{Oh, we will definitely be doing this again.}

[Can't wait x]

With that they said goodnight, both falling asleep almost instantly, Rachel with the dildo still inside her. She couldn't wait until they got a chance to do that again and fully intended to draw more of his kinky side out while they had some fun together.