Sexting Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel and Mark take their filthy text fun to the next level.
2.7k words
4.17
10.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much of this story is made up of a text conversation between two people, Rachel, and Mark. Messages from Rachel use {} and messages from Mark appear as [].

{Rachel} I woke up like this because of you.

She had been hesitating about sending this photo for well over an hour. She had already had a shower, eaten breakfast, and gotten dressed. She had woken up in the best mood she had been in for months. A relaxation and satisfaction had seeped into her that stayed with her still, even now she was going about her day. Mark had excited her in a way that she hadn't experienced for a long time. She couldn't quite put her finger on why, but she was very excited to continue.

All morning her thoughts had been returning to Mark. Was he feeling the same relaxed bliss she was? Rachel hoped that he didn't regret anything from the night before and found herself wondering what had inspired Mark to message her last night. It was this little nagging question that had her debating whether it was a good idea to send the photo. It showed her legs closed as she lay on her side, the dildo she had fucked herself with for him poking out between her thighs. It was clear that it was still inside her when she had taken the photo. She had been surprised when she woke up, she must have hardly moved through the night for it to be inside still.

It had taken her the length of the shower and two cups of tea to feel confident enough to send it. She worried she might be taking it too far, or that he had gotten his desire for her out of his system with the previous night's antics. The longer she waited for his reply the more she began to doubt that sending the message was a good idea. It had been at least an hour when her phone finally did chime with a message, but it was from her friend asking if she wanted to get coffee later that afternoon. She agreed, figuring it would be a good way to distract herself from doubts about Mark and started to do her makeup and fix her hair to meet her friend.

[Mark] I woke up like this thinking about you.

In the return picture Mark was still fully, naked in bed with an already slightly hardening cock. She smiled a wicked smile as she felt her pussy growing wet and warm.

{Rachel} I wish you had text an hour ago *sad face*

Rachel only had about 15 minutes before she had to get in her car to meet her friend. It was beginning to feel like she wouldn't be able to concentrate on the coffee date if she let herself get as turned on as she was the night before. She wanted to be naughty with Mark, but it was far too late to cancel on her friend.

[Mark] Oh, no, have you got a better offer?

{Rachel} I have to meet my friend in about 15 minutes for coffee, she messaged earlier. My poor pussy will just have to throb all day *crying face*

[Mark] I have a filthy suggestion, but it might be too far...

{Rachel} I'm listening...*purple devil emoji*

She was squirming in her seat already as she tried to apply mascara, the final touch before she was ready to leave the house. His replies came in seconds now, each one making her pussy tingle with anticipation.

[Mark] What if you wore your plug to your coffee date? I'm free all day, we could sext again when you get home.

She desperately wanted to suggest that they do more than sext after coffee, but wanted to go at the pace he was comfortable with. Rachel decided to mention it when the were texting later and at least put the idea in his head that they could fool around in person too. The heat of the moment might be the push that he needed.

{Rachel} I can do that for you. I'm going to be so horny I won't be able to focus on my friend.

[Mark] Good. I want you to be so wet it soaks right through your knickers *water emoji*

She giggled to herself as she slipped her panties down and lifted her skirt up. She chose the smallest plug she had in a set of 4, it was only slightly thicker than her finger. A liberal amount of lube eased it inside her asshole with little to no resistance. It always felt amazing to her whenever anything slipped into her asshole. Even something as small as this plug felt like it stretched her. She bent over, snapped a photo, and pulled her panties back up.

{Rachel} I'm halfway there already. I swear you make me wetter than anyone else. Enjoy *winking face*

She sent him the photo and took a few deep breaths to steady herself before leaving the house. Her arousal was threatening to take over her common sense. Every, single bump in the road as she drove to the town centre sent exquisite pleasure through her body as the plug was pressed inside her. It was much less uncomfortable than Rachel had feared but she was always aware of it. It made it difficult to think of anything but how wet she was getting and took all her effort to focus on driving. Luckily it was less that 10 minutes away by car and only a few minutes' walk from the car park.

She felt as though every person she passed on the street must be able to tell how turned on she was. She was convinced that they all knew she had a plug buried in her ass and the thought was driving her crazy. By the time she made it to the coffee shop she could feel a wet patch growing in her underwear and was becoming more and more aware of the plug inside her. It was beginning to feel like this had been a bad idea and that she wouldn't be able to keep it up until she got home. It would be mortifying to go to the bathroom and take it out. She would just have to put up with it. Though she might have to sneak away to finger herself if she kept getting more and more horny.

[Mark] Are you able to sit still?

{Rachel} No. I can't stop fidgeting. I'm so wet and want to finger myself so bad. You're such a dick *winking tongue poke emoji*

[Mark] Such a filthy girl. What would make you feel better?

{Rachel} Your fingers inside me and your tongue on my clit.

[Mark] You're going to make me rock hard.

{Rachel} I think that's fair considering the soaking puddle in my knickers.

[Mark] Can you sneak a photo for me?

Rachel excused herself, went to the bathroom and showed him the sopping mess of pussy juice Mark's request had caused. She couldn't resist sticking two fingers deep inside, just for a second or two. It felt too naughty not too. She snapped a photo of her soaking fingers and sent that to him as well.

[Mark] I can't believe how wet you are.

{Rachel} It's all your fault. I'm heading home soon, we are just finishing up.

[Mark] Good. I'm rock hard.

{Rachel} Don't you dare touch that beautiful cock until I get home *Kissing face*

Was now a good time to mention, to hint, to suggest that he come over? Figuring that there was nothing really to lose Rachel decided to take a chance. The plug inside her ass was making it so difficult to think straight as every step towards her car jostled it a little more. This was by far the longest she had ever worn it and it was becoming almost impossible to think of anything but pleasure.

{Rachel} You know, I could use some help taking this plug out when I get home *Winking face*

No reply. Nothing still by the time she got to her car. She sat and waited for another 15 minutes in her car before a message finally came through from Mark.

[Mark] Do you really want that?

{Rachel} I want you to use me for all your wildest fantasies. I want to be your slutty little sex toy.

She worried she had taken it too far with that message, but she was no longer thinking with her head. Her cunt throbbed. It was desperate to cum, to be pounded and penetrated. She wanted nothing more than him to say yes and use every hole she had.

[Mark] I can be at yours in half an hour. Keep the plug in.

She started the car and was home in record time. She changed into the most subtly slutty outfit she had, leaving on the soaked knickers from the photo. She now wore a tight, mid-thigh length leather skirt and a white blouse with no sleeves. She undid an extra button so Mark would be unable to miss the black, lacy, longline bralette she had added underneath. It pushed her large, soft breasts together and she never would have worn this outfit outside with as many buttons undone as she had currently.

She didn't know what to do with herself while she waited. She ran around the house making sure the flat was as tidy as it possibly could be, then realised he probably wouldn't care about that anyway. She added a pair of chunky black heels to her outfit, remembering that Mark had towered over her on their previous meetings. She loved how toned these heels made her long, bare legs look. She sprayed her favourite perfume and refreshed her lipstick then went back to pacing the flat and tidying random things away.

Rachel was beginning to think he had changed his mind when the half hour came and went. She almost jumped out of her skin when he finally knocked on the door. It was a booming sound, insistent, it reverberated around the small flat. She hurried to the door, almost running, slowed her steps to check herself in the mirror. In all the rush and excitement of getting ready for him she had grown even wetter. Lust was the only thought in her as she pulled the door open.

He grabbed her, not gently and kissed her hard. His tongue was in her mouth as he slammed the door shut behind him. He pushed her up against the door of a hallway cupboard, almost lifting her off her feet as he kissed her hard again. He pressed his body tight against hers, grinding a rock-solid erection into her pelvis. She moaned into his mouth as the pressure sent waves or arousal through her body. She lifted one leg, wrapped it around him and forced his body closer to hers.

"I'm going to destroy you tonight." His breath in her ear was almost too much. Her hand found the bulge in his jeans and grabbed. She massaged him through the denim as she began to kiss her neck and collar bone. His strong arms pulled her small body in against him again, almost crushing the breath from her.

"I can't wait." She could barely breath as he finally lifted his body away from her. She ran her arms over his biceps and kissed him again.

"Bedroom. On your knees on the bed." She had to fight the urge to run when she obeyed him. He was behind her on the bed in seconds and pushed her forward onto all fours. He shoved her skirt up over her hips and ripped her panties down to her knees. She smiled when she heard his gasp. She wasn't sure if it was because of how wet she was, or if he had forgotten about the plug but it delighted her either way.

"I can't believe how wet you are for me." His thumb was pressing on the butt plug, forcing it deeper inside her as she cried out. God, she wanted him so badly. She hadn't expected him to be so forceful, but it was exactly what she wanted. He wasted no time in burying his middle finger to the knuckle in the slippery pink folds of her cunt. He sighed as he slipped it inside her.

"Fuck Mark, yes! I love how rough you're being." She thrust back against him, trying to take more of his finger inside her. He added a second as she cried in ecstasy at the rough speed with which he thrust them in and out of her. His free hand found her clit and began to work circles on it with his thumb. She was not going to last long if he kept up this pace and told him so.

"Cum all over my hand, show me how much you love me fingering you." It only took a few more minutes before she was gasping, her cunt contracting around his fingers as her wetness filled his palm. She could her the delicious slapping sound her pussy made every time he plunged his fingers back into her, relentless as she came all over him.

"Let me taste that big beautiful cock." Rachel panted as he flipped her over onto her back. He unfastened his jeans and dropped them to his knees as he straddled her chest, guiding his cock into her mouth. It looked even better in person, and she couldn't wait to feel the girth spread her open when he took her.

She rolled her tongue over the head of his cock, tasting the sticky precum that had gathered there. She swallowed it down as she took more and more of his length into her mouth sucking him enthusiastically as his hands tangled in her hair. He freed one hand and used it to unbutton her blouse and roughly pulled a breast from her bra. He began to fondle a nipple, gentle at first until the soft pink nub had grown hard and firm. Then he pinched and squeezed. He grabbed and massaged her breast as she sucked him deep. She moaned around his cock as she relished the feel of him in her mouth.

"Stop. I don't want to cum in your mouth." He got off her and flipped her back onto her stomach. He paused for a second to take off his jeans, boxers and shoes then took his position behind her again. He opened her legs with his knees and positioned the head of his cock against her slit. He slapped her arse once, pressed down on her hip, forcing her body low against the bed and pinning her in place, then eased his big, red head inside her.

"Fuck Mark, you feel so thick." He inched into her slowly, loving how her pussy lips stretched to accommodate him. She moaned loudly as she felt her slick walls expanding around him. He was pressing the plug inside her again and she could hardly concentrate from the intense pleasure the feeling of being so full was creating. Soon, he was balls deep inside her, grabbing both of her hips now for leverage and he began to work up a rhythm, almost pulling out before slamming all the way back in.

She was moaning and gripping the sheets as he quickened his pace. He grunted and sighed as his breathing grew unsteady. She knew he was close to cumming and wrapped her legs around him to force him to shoot his load deep in her cunt. She held him there with her legs as she furiously rubbed her own clit until a second orgasm shook her body. He spewed jet after jet of hot sticky cum inside her as her moaned her name, her pussy contracting to milk every last drop from him.

"That was amazing." He collapsed on the bed beside her, she almost sighed in disappointment as he pulled out of her but smiled again as she began to feel his cum trickling out of her stretched, used pussy. He began running a finger up and down her back as she smiled at him.

"We definitely need to do that more often." She giggles as she turned on her side to face him, her thighs slick with their mingled juices. She was already wondering how long it would take until he was ready for round two.