Sexual Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
The sexual adventures of twisted and her Daddy (non-incest).
766 words
4.42
4.2k
2
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met on Literotica, he made a post, I liked it hoping he would respond because men can read minds like that 🙄🤣🤦‍♀️ but HE DID! We had been chatting for a while and he was going to be in my state for work. Turned out he was not too far away to meet up with but far enough away from where people might know me.

So we decided to meet up..... We met at a restaurant for lunch and a drink. Boy was I nervous, all these thoughts running through my head...in the parking lot he gave me a hug and a little kiss on the neck and it sent shivers through me. Oh this I knew right then, was going to be fun!!

He did make a request for me before meeting I was told to have the medium black plug in and wear a dress. So I wore a wrap dress, no panties and the medium weighted plug as requested. I may be naughty but I do know how to be a Good Girl. It was fun at lunch, the conversation and laughter flowed and then he started playing with my leg under the table. Freshly shaved and smooth legs, he was doing his best to ruin them with all the goosebumps he was causing me. I had my foot resting on his side of the booth, with my flipflop off, when he wanted to rub my leg. I moved it to his crotch, so I could rub on his cock, because two can play this game. We were playing this foreplay game very well.

We decided we were comfortable and had good vibes so we left and in the parking lot he kissed me. I mean HE KISSED ME!! Guys pay attention because when you really kiss a woman it can make her melt. I was was melted ice cream for sure! I followed him to his hotel. He carried my bag in for me and whispered in my ear he wished the elevator was empty, so he could push me against the wall and kiss me..... there's that whole melting thing again.

We laughed as the couple in the elevator ended up being the neighbors across the hall. Once we crossed the threshold and the door closed behind us, he dropped my bag and pushed me against the wall. Framing my face with his strong hands, he kissed me and kissed me more. My arms wrapped around his neck hoping to keep his lips locked on mine, his hands seemed to be all over my body at the same time. I know he heard my whimpers that turned into to moans when his hand snaked down my body, pulling my dress aside and reaching between my legs, finding my pussy. I heard him groan as he felt how hot and wet he had already made my pussy. Here I am against the wall and he is now down on his knees licking, sucking and fingering my clit and pussy into ecstasy.

I was sad when his fingers and mouth left my pussy, but soon discovered their destination were my titties. He pulled the sides of my dress apart to expose my bra covered breasts. (In the same bra as above) He didn't even wait to get my bra undone, he had them out and his hands and mouth on them before I could spell my name (it's only a few letters). He palmed and squeezed them gently, weighing them in his hands, teasing my nipples with his fingers and his mouth. Sucking my perfect nipples into his hot relentless mouth, caressing them with his tongue. Have I mentioned I'm still wondering how in the hell I was still standing or at least upright against the wall??

He released me from the wall, intending I'm sure to go to the bed. I had other ideas in mind that needed to be put in motion. I sat on the edge of the bed and slid down to the ground. He looked confused for a second until I beckoned him to me with a finger, a sinful smile and fuck me eyes. He realized very quickly that I wanted his cock in my mouth. Opening his fly and allowing me to pull his mouthwatering cock out, I discover neither of us are particularly fond of underwear lol. One moment I'll never forget is the look in his eyes and sound he made as I took him in my mouth looking up at him and saying "thank you daddy" and the groan that followed.