Sexual Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
The sexual adventures of Twisted and her Daddy (non-incest).
1.2k words
4.64
1.8k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The indoor pool area was pretty nice with a big pool and a separate big steaming hot tub with roaring jets. Surrounding the pool area on two sides are full length windows and glass doors and the area is visible from the windows overlooking from the second floor hallway. Once again guiding me with his hand on my back to the steps then offering his hand to me as I made my way down the steps into the cool water. Reaching the deep end, he gathered me close, bringing our bodies together, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He took us deeper as I kissed him, our tongues dancing, teasing and tasting.

I pulled back to nibble his earlobe and wrap my legs around him. His hands are always touching me, I can't explain accurately with words how his hands feel. He just sets me on fire and gives me chills. His fingers slip lower and lower under my skirt, dancing along the edges of my swimsuit panties. His fingers running up and down the side seams of my crotch. He slowly slides his fingers just under the seam on each side of my panties, cool water rushing to follow his fingers and meeting my fevered pussy lips. He takes my mouth as I cry out from the pleasure, his fingers continuing forward, bringing another wave of cool water to my heated center causing me to explode when his fingers touch my clit. Right here in this public pool against the wall, this man has me cumming just from his touch.

I needed to swim away to catch my breath but he catches me from behind and puts his knee and thigh between my legs and guides me to ride him, leaning against his chest. The pressure of his knee meets the plug in my ass, causing me to grind and ride him. He turns me to face him and brings his knee back to meet the plug. I grind against him as he teases my neck with his lips and 5 o'clock shadow, reaching my ear as I climax once again.

He holds me tight, in the safety of his arm and whispers in my ear "I love to watch you cum."

We head to the hot tub and relax as the hot steamy water surrounds us, seeping in to tired muscles.... except one muscle that I fully intend to make hard over and over again. He was seated and holding me, facing him, between his legs, with the jets bubbling around us, I lowered my top. Just enough in the front for him to have free access to my perfect nipples (his words not mine, I'm not that vain). The look in his eyes told that was exactly what he wanted. I wanted the same thing.

There was some sensual sexual fire there! He rarely wasn't touching me in some way. I would wrap my legs around him and grind on his cock through our suits. He would slide his fingers under the panties of my suit and play with my pussy and finger me. He'd have me ride his knee so it would push on the plug. I came three times in the pool and once in the hot tub. What amazes me most is how much pleasure he gets from watching me come undone before him. He gets hard making me cum over and over again. Watching his eyes focused on me so intently, knowing that my eyes are giving me away, not hiding the fire dancing in them. I wish you all could feel this as I or we did. It seems so simple yet it was like nothing I had experienced and I've messed around in a pool before. Here is where my words fail to convey how intense, sensual and magical it was. I can't go in a pool or a hot tub without recalling these memories and being slightly disappointed he's not with me at that moment. (I also highly encourage having a plug in when you have someone to play in the pool with you.)

Back in his room, we changed out of our suits, when my confidence started to slip. I'm a bigger curvy girl who's self confidence has been knocked down over the last several years by her husband's careless and hurtful remarks. Here is this good looking, sexy, confident man removing my towel and not letting me hide myself from him. Letting me know how desirable, beautiful and amazing he thinks I am. He started to heal a little bit of my cracks, whether he knew that at the time or not, I'm not sure. (spoiler alert he's helped me find the strength to heal those cracks myself alongside his actions and words.)

I couldn't help myself, self conscious or not, I wanted his cock in my mouth. I dropped to my knees and began worshiping his cock with my tongue, leaving a slick path for my lips to follow up and down his shaft. I move lower to take his balls in my mouth one at a time, gently stroking with my tongue and light suction with my mouth.

"Princess, on the bed now" Daddy says.

I get on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed spreading my knees wide. Dropping low so I'm spread more than ever before. Presenting my pussy and plugged ass to my Daddy. I feel his hand grip my hip as the other guides his thick cock into my pussy. Impatient I backed my pussy down his shaft, I heard his groan and both his hands now gripping my hips harder.

"Fuck your tight" he says as he can feel the plug rubbing his cock with every thrust in and out of my pussy.

His cock hitting so deep inside me, I meet each of his thrusts until its all I can do to just take them. He's pounding my pussy, I can feel his balls slapping against my clit.

Making me cum over and over again, I cry out (the neighbors can probably hear me) "fuck me daddy! Cum in my pussy Daddy! Fill your Princess with your cum! FUCK ME DADDY!!"

As I can feel my pussy clamping down on his cock, his fingers tighten on my hips even more, the deep, hard, powerful thrusts begin hitting so deep inside me. "Dadddddy!! Fuck your Princess, I need your cum!!" I moan as I feel my release coming on.

I hear Daddy exclaim "take it Princess, take my cum in MY pussy!"

We explode together in ecstasy. I collapse onto the bed and whine as he slips his cock from me. He lays on the bed and gathers me to his side, my head on his chest. Rubbing my back, as he whispers words of praise, my hand learning the planes of his chest as he brings us back down. Dropping kisses on my forehead (I know ladies, forehead kisses are the best) and down to take my mouth in a sensual show of mastery. I'm completely nude and have not a care in the world of any flaws I may have when this handsome man has his hands and mouth on me. Our kisses become more fevered as we move together and his fingers find my hot center with our honey flowing out. In a move I never suspected, he began to finger his cum back inside my pussy!