Sexual Images, From The Heart

Story Info
Words depicting sex, from my heart and body.
1.1k words
4.6
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was already starting to like her. She was cute, flirty and there was nothing fake about her. She was just good at being herself. When I saw her butt though....it was like that scene in Star Wars, when the Millennium Falcon gets caught in the death stars tractor beam, and gets pulled right in. I tried to fight it at first, but the more time we spent together, the more perfect everything felt. Attraction, conversations, laughs, new experiences, adventures, she was everything I wanted. I stopped trying to fight it...and let her into my life forever.

From there, life just took off. Now, 23 years later, some things are still the same. Some things are different. I think she turns me on more now rather than when we first met. When we were younger, it was more about typical "guy" things: boobs, butt, spread legs, a beautiful smile and a great personality.

These days we are both still in relatively good shape for our 40's, but maybe with a little more cushion. Could we afford to lose a few pounds, sure. As far as my wife goes, I find that extra cushion even more attractive. It's funny, but different things begin to turn you on as you grow old together.

Each night, when she changes into her pajamas, I love staring at her smooth back and soft sexy shoulders. I start thinking about pouncing on her like a lion, but before I can make a move, she already has a shirt pulled back over her. Seconds later we are both back downstairs cuddling up on the sofa, under some blankets, looking for a movie to watch.

When we watch movies I often rub her feet, ankles and legs to help her relax. She might think that she's getting all of the action, but she would be dead wrong. She has cute feet. I don't think I have a foot fetish, but I often get erect when slowly rubbing her feet. I rub everything from in between her toes, to the sides and center of her foot, all the way down to her heal. Her head usually goes back as she soaks it all in. Maybe it's her reaction that turns me on so much. Maybe it's just the enjoyment of feeling her skin against my skin.

One night, she was extremely turned on by my foot massage. She had that hot steamy look to her, but still relaxed. While rubbing her feet, I decided to take it a step further, just to see what would happen. I raised her foot close to my mouth and started lightly kissing her toes. While kissing her toes, I slowly slid one toe into my mouth, calmly sucking on it. Her mouth dropped open a little as her head went back. I heard a slight moan. She gave me the nastiest look. My cock was throbbing. I love giving her oral whenever or wherever she wants it. Even after 23 years, there's still so many things I want to do to this woman. I continued on with each toe. She was loving it.

It wasn't long before we were back in our bedroom. Our room can be chilly, so she had a robe on and nothing else. Knowing how wet she already was, I went down on her almost immediately. Sometimes I feel like my tongue is her slave. As I worked my way around the outside and calmly down her lips, I began to make slow circles with my tongue in between her legs. I get so hard from all of the wetness. My chin was dripping. The longer I went down on her, the more her wetness began to spread to my body; down my neck, down my chest, I was swimming in her fluids. My fingers were also soaked from slowly rubbing her. My cock throbbed so hard. I wanted to spread some of her wetness onto my cock, so I stroked it a few times with my drenched hand. She knew I was dying for her.

She climbed on top of me, and looking deep into my eyes, forced herself down onto my cock. She was so sexy, so warm, riding me in her white robe. I ran my hands around her back and down to her butt. I felt like I was in a movie. The perfect hot, sexy, mature wife, using me as her slave. This was my job. To keep her happy in every way possible. If only she knew how sexy beautiful she is.

While she was on top of me, she suddenly leaned forward, over me, and we started kissing while going at it. I rubbed my hands along her back, I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks. I was dying to have a view from the other side. The main sensation of being with her occasionally changed locations. It wasn't just the sex. Sometimes it was more just having her tongue in my mount that took me to another place. Looking at her. It was all getting me harder.

I don't know if she was just that wet, or if she started to squirt, but I felt more of her wetness running down my cock, between my legs, even over my ass crack. It made me harder and harder. I thought to myself, I could kiss her forever. I could eat her forever. I could fuck her forever. She's my addiction...She's my heaven...She's my wife.

We changed positions a few times, but it was the pace that made it so perfect. Not too slow, but not drill fucking either. I love it when she reaches peak moment while on top of me. She remains pressed down on me, keeping me deep inside of her. Her body tenses up. Her ass cheeks begin to pinch together as she starts to breathe harder and moan. I love it when it goes on, longer and longer. She deserves it. She works hard. Explaining her beauty is far beyond my words.

It's hard for wives to not take every single thing a husband says as..."Wanna Fuck?"

It's also not easy for every husband out there to say what's truly going on in our hearts and in our minds, without fucking it up. Occasionally when I'm really excited and caught up in the moment, I may say a few brief words to my wife, hopefully without spoiling the moment. But sometimes I wonder if she knows what goes on in my heart, what I'm feeling and thinking. Maybe some things are better left being unsaid.

It feels good expressing how passionate I am about this woman, by writing about my feelings and our experiences. I find it easier to put on paper rather than say directly to her face, but, that doesn't mean I love her any less.

Maybe one day we will read about these feelings together.