Sexy Boarding School

Story Info
Girl goes to boarding school for sex gets taught a lesson.
1k words
3.79
43.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are 18 or older.

*****

As Joann paced through the hallway she could already feel the little beads of sweat dripping down her neck. The corridors leading to her class were empty and silent. She rushed past the other classrooms, her stilettos clicking noisily on the polished tile floors. A worried look appeared on her face as she realized how loud she was being, and what would happen if someone caught her. Suddenly, she was in front of the door to her classroom. Her hand graced the cold metal handle. The door was thick, light wood but she could still hear the choking sounds coming from behind it. An electric pang of anticipation ran through her body when she opened the door.

Joann had attended the school since she was 18. There were only about 100 other students in her school, all between the ages of 18 and 25. They all wore the same uniform she did. The same uniform flattered them all in different ways. Sometimes their white tops clung a little more tightly, exposing their perfect nipples. Some of the girls wore their pleated skirts a little too short, exposing just a little of their tight, round, asses. Still, a few of the girls were able to pull off the long knee-high socks with little bows due to their very long legs. Everyone wore stilettos.

The professor's face turned to look at Joann who muttered an apology for arriving late. He walked across the room and stood in front of her. She could smell his cologne, the same as always but nevertheless intoxicating. She stammered, unable to think of a lie. She couldn't admit that she had been masturbating and lost track of time.

He looked down at her, "I asked you a question. And don't lie to me; you know how I feel about that."

"I'm sorry." she finally got out, knowing that it would help her case in the least.

"Everyone else already left to take their evaluations." He said, "You live on campus. How hard is it to arrive on time?"

He was right. They all lived on the campus. It was a voluntary boarding school of sorts. There were many classes you could take, some involving pleasure, others involving pain, some both. All the classes were about sex. There were two morning classes and two afternoon classes. Lunch was served as well. The meals were served, usually, with cum. Sometimes it appeared in a glass or on top of the food; once it was served in a bowl as soup. Sometimes, they would get it hot, straight from the professor's cocks. That was Joann's favorite. She loved cum more than any of the other girls there. Her pussy throbbed just thinking about it.

"I apologize Sir. It won't happen again." Joann stated.

"Yes, let's make sure of that. This is the second time its happened, so I'm not sure how much of an impression your last punishment had on you."

Joann stopped staring at the ground and looked up nervously at him. He was a tall man in his early forties. He wore his sleeves rolled up so that it exposed his toned forearms. Before she knew what was happening, he grabbed her by the hair. He grabbed the chair that was behind his desk with the other hand and placed it in the front of the room. He wanted them to learn something too. The professor's hand was large and menacing and he used it to pull Joann over his knee.

She squirmed a little underneath his grasp, but he yanked her hair back more. With his free hand he stroked her legs a little before flipping her skirt up. She was wearing white panties; he pulled those down too.

Her pussy was throbbing in anticipation.

"You like being in trouble?" He asked when he noticed how wet she was.

Joann shook her head and at that moment she felt the hard wooden paddle smack her ass. "What did I say about lying."

"I'm sorry..."

"That's not what I asked."

"You said not to lie." Joann said as he rubbed her cheek gently.

"That's right. But I'm not punishing you because you lied. Do you know why you're in trouble?"

"Because I was late."

"How many minutes late?"

"25 minutes."

"25 minutes. Now sometimes being late can just be an honest mistake. Normally, I'd just give you a spanking for every minute you were late. But, that seems like a very long time. Too long to be just an honest mistake don't you think?"

"Yes Sir," She relented wondering what he had in mind.

"So you're going to get double that. Does that sound fair?"

"Yes."

There was another loud smack across her ass as she realized her mistake.

"Yes Sir," She corrected herself.

The professor pulled her hair back more, forcing her to look at him. He brought the paddle down again, harder than the first couple of times. He watched as the girl shut her eyes and furrowed her brow in pain. He brought it down again and again, until he could see her cheeks turn bright pink.

Joann let out a moan and so the professor picked up the pace. He started using the wooden paddle harder until there were only a few spankings left. Then he released her hair and bent her over an empty desk. She could hear him taking off his belt.

Next she felt the sting of the cold leather on her bare ass. Joann yelped and squirmed more, but he tightened his grip and spanked her again just as hard.

He could see her bottom turning a bluish purple color, she would have a hard time sitting still in her next class.

He placed the belt on another desk and turned her around to face him. Joann's shirt was bunched up and some of buttons had come undone from her struggling. Her stockings had fallen down a little. Her makeup had smeared and her hair looked disheveled; she had never looked more sexy.

The professor took her face in his warm hands. She felt how soft his palms were. He wiped her tears with his thumbs and leaned in to kiss her. He kissed her gently at first, allowing his lips to touch hers just slightly. He pressed his lips to hers a little harder this time, letting his tongue slip out just a little. When she opened her mouth he slipped it into her mouth and unzipped his pants.