Sexy Cuz Dee and I Live-In Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
425 Followers

"Maybe tonight." I answered with a grin and we went back to sorting out the groceries.

"What were you doing?" I asked casually.

"I watched TV while I cleaned out the stuff." Dee replied with a smile and nodded towards the low coffee table visible in the living room.

"Nice! Good girl!" I commented and grinned when I saw three, thick joints lined up neatly beside the ashtray and lighter.

Dee moved closer and we shared another light kiss. As we could both feel our tummy growling, Dee and I busied ourselves with preparing lunch. Within the hour, the lunch was ready and Dee served it on coffee table in the living room. We decided to watch TV while having our lunch. Dee chose a cheesy rom-com on HBO and we had our lunch while watching it. Whenever we laughed at a comedy scene, my eyes were always drawn to her perky, bra-less breasts which swayed noticeably under her thin, white vest.

It was past 4 PM that Dee and I finished lunch. The weather had turned stormy since we started lunch. I watched the skies turning dark with heavy clouds before the rain started pelting against the balcony doors. I could see the sheets of raindrops falling almost constantly.

I waited for her to return from the kitchen before I lit one of the thick joints that had been lying to the side from a long time.

"About time." Dee commented as she saw the joint in my hand.

Dee sat right next to me with our thighs practically touching. She placed the bottle of cold water she had brought from the kitchen on the coffee table and turned to watch me as I lit the J and took the first drag.

I held the smoke in and passed the joint to Dee. The stuff took effect almost immediately and I felt the familiar tingling sensation in my fingertips. I exhaled as a bubble of solace surrounded me by cutting down the sound but sharpening my other senses noticeably. I watched the plume of smoke flow across the low, glass-topped coffee table in front.

Dee handed me the joint back and I watched her close her eyes and rest her head on the backrest of the couch. She too held the smoke in and waited for me to pass her the joint once again. After having spend years smoking up together, we usually smoked up by inhaling and holding the smoke in until the joint was passed back. We discovered this was an amazing way to get stoned and eventually fell into the habit.

The joint was quite thick and was filled tight with top-quality dope. Dee and I had scored a pound (1/2 kg) of the dope before from my trusted dealer back home. I had only been a couple of days in Pune and hadn't searched for the closest dealer.

"The lunch was great, baby." I commented and Dee smiled wide before taking a drag on the half-finished joint.

"Hmm.." Dee mumbled through a mouthful of smoke and leaned close to me.

Despite my stoned state, I immediately understood.

I leaned towards her and our lips met. I felt her cool, luscious lips clamp brush softly against mine. We opened our mouths in unison and Dee began blowing the smoke out of her mouth very slowly but steadily. I inhaled the smoke snaking out of her mouth and held it in. Our eyes were closed as we tentatively brushed our lips against the others.

"Mmm..." I heard Dee moan softly before she nearly fell on me.

Our lips clamped tightly and my eyes flew open. Dee had started to push against me. I half-turned on the couch and put my arms around her curvy waist. I had only begun to pull her against me when instead Dee slipped off of the couch and sat on the floor. With our lips locked tight together, Dee pushed my legs on to the couch. I quickly lay down on the thick, wide leather couch with my head resting against the arm rest.

My vision swam as I lowered my head too quickly on the armrest. Dee kissed me while she knelt on the floor to my side. I could only hold her soft, round face in my palms and enjoy the way her firm, wet tongue played in my mouth. Eventually, Dee broke the kiss to catch her breath.

"Take these off." She panted and began grabbing at my shorts.

I immediately raised my butt off of the couch. She quickly pulled my shorts and underwear off. As she came back, Dee ran her fingertip over my muscular, white legs and to my sides before she slipped them under my vest and lifted it off of my head. As the cool air from the A/C brushed against my naked body, I made a grab at Dee's thin vest. Dee bent her back and stood up slowly so I could take off her top. As soon as she stood up, she began to strip off her tight, white cotton shorts.

Dee's creamy, light brown thighs were inches from my face as she flung off her shorts to the side. She leaned down for a quick kiss before turning to one side. Even after being stoned I knew what she intended to do. I pushed away from the backrest.

I watched Dee's sexy, bare brown ass cheeks as she straddled and sat on my tummy, with her back to me. I reached out and touched her curvy sides.. I gently caressed her warm, smooth skin and slid my hands down to her curvy, soft hips. Dee tied her thick, wavy black hair into a bun on the top and my hands had moved lower and now rested on her round buttocks. I squeezed her booty cheeks gently and distinctly felt my cock stir.

The dull grey light coming in through the French doors of the balcony turned her lovely, curvy ass into perfectly round globes. Dee then leaned forward and I felt her soft, thick lips leave a trail of kissed up my thick thighs. I let her shuffle back so she could reach my crotch.

"Oh, baby! Don't tease..." I moaned when she started to kiss around my cock.

Dee didn't seem to hear so I pulled her large buttocks closer to my face. I slipped my hands between her thighs and clamped them around her rounded waist. I immediately got a whiff of her musky cunt juice as Dee pushed her buttock even closer to my face. I closed my eyes and began to kiss around her clean-shaven pussy lips.

"Yes..." I whispered with pleasure when I felt her thick, wet lips wrap around the thick head of my almost erect dick.

"Mmph.." Dee in turn moaned in approval when I placed my lips at the top of her smooth slit.

My nose was buried under her soft labia as my tongue snaked out and I licked her large clit teasingly.

"Mmmmm..." Dee moaned long and soft through a mouthful of my thick cock when I began to push at her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Mmhhmm!" It was my turn to moan loud as Dee suddenly started to suck my thick, large cock.

I felt her soft tongue trying to wet the thick shaft of my cock as she attempted to take it into her dry, little mouth. She had always struggled to take the entire length in and would gag and choke on my cock but would bravely take its thick shaft into her pretty mouth and satisfy her hunger.

I kept up with her efforts by starting to lick her clean-shaven cunt. My lips started to suck at her smooth, soft pussy lips while my tongue began probing into her wet, sweet cunt. I immediately stuck my tongue out and pushed it into her warm, wet pussy. Instantly, I tasted her peculiar musky juices and knew she was extremely turned on right then.

"Mmhhmm... Mmmm..." Dee moaned in approval when she felt my tongue slip into her cunt.

She began to bob her head up and down, taking half of my thick shaft into her warm mouth. I could feel her soft, plush lips clamped tight around my huge dick and her tongue leaving a trail of wetness over its shaft. Dee's hands were brushing across my fair, muscular thighs and would often cup my smooth, shaved balls. I could distinctly feel my cock was throbbing erect in her warm mouth.

"Aahhh..." Dee lifted her head and exhaled hard, "I want you now." She whispered fiercely before slipping off of me for a second.

I quickly turned around and sat low on the couch. I leaned back and spread my feet wide on the floor. Dee quickly straddled my legs and sat on the couch with her knees on either side of me. Before she could slide down on my thick, erect cock I wrapped my arms around her naked waist and pulled her closer to me. I pushed my face in her warm, soft chest and began to lick her thick, brown nipple softly.

"Oohhh... Ali, you're teasing me, baby!" I heard her moan and say.

I didn't stop but instead moved my head to her other breast. I wrapped my lips around it and began to suck gently.

"Oh, shit!" Dee swore and struggled to get out of my grasp because the sensation was too arousing for her.

I kept my grip tight around her soft, curvy waist and sucked on her taut tit for a few seconds and her thick nipple grew larger in my mouth. Eventually, I let go of her nipple after a while and relaxed my arms around her sides.

"Let me have this, please?" Dee pleaded in a whisper as she bent down and grabbed my slick, thick dick below her.

"It's all yours, baby." I replied in a soft voice desperately and slid lower on the couch seat.

I felt Dee soft, bare thighs grip my sides tighter as, straddling me, she lowered her crotch on my firm, large cock.

"Ohhh!" We both moaned in unison as the thick, sensitive tip of my circumcised dick slid into her tight, hot pussy.

The dick was already very wet from Dee's sucking and her cunt was flowing freely with her cream so my large dick slid in without much effort this time. Dee then leaned forward, resting her hands on the backrest of the couch and moving her face close to mine. Our lips locked on automatically and our tongues met hungrily. I wrapped my arms around her large, round booty at the back as best as I could and supported her as she slowly sat lower and lower on my crotch.

"Mmphhh!" Dee groaned while kissing me when she felt my huge cock stretch her vagina walls apart.

Dee braved the last few inches and now sat groaning and breathing heavily with my large cock buried completely in her tight, wet cunt. I loved the way her cunt lips pressed into a tight ring around the base of my cock, which made it throb with even more excitement. I let her rest for a few moments so she could get accustomed to its complete erect length before helping to rock her back and forth slowly.

"Mmm... oohh... ohh... oohh... Ali... yesss..." Dee began to moan and groan and moved on her own now.

She rocked softly at first and I rested my hands on her big, bare brown butt cheeks. I felt their warmth and the way the soft, round globes rose up and down softly. Dee and I shared a long, hungry kiss as she steadily rode me for a few minutes. I began to caress her smooth, big buttocks and pushed her to ride harder.

"Ooohh... aahhh.. aaahh... oh God!" Dee groaned as her pace quickened.

I could feel her cunt clenching more frequently around my thick shaft. Her creamy pussy had made my thick dick slippery. I broke the kiss and leaned back, watching her eyes roll back as Dee awaited her orgasm. Her pace automatically quickened as she neared her climax and I felt her almost jump up and down on my thick dick now. Despite her grunts, I knew she loved the way my thick cock filled her cunt.

"Ali... Ali... Ali... I'm coming... I'm coming... now!" Dee threw her head back and announced very loudly.

Her voice echoed within the huge living room and at the same instant she moaned one last time before her body tensed and she froze. Immediately, I grabbed her firm, round booty tightly and pulled her down so my cock was completely buried in her cunt when she climaxed.

"Aarrghhhh!" Dee's groan was really loud and her body trembled hard as the first wave of climax hit her.

I always became immensely excited whenever I made Dee orgasm and my thick cock engorged some more within her tight cunt.

"Aaa... mmmm...!" Dee moaned while her orgasm continued.

I could only watch her perky, large tits bounce and sway as Dee shivered and shook with an intense climax. I refused to let go of her huge buttocks all this while and waited for her to calm down as her orgasm finally subsided.

I sat up straight slowly on the couch and wrapped my arms around Dee who lay exhausted with her head on my shoulder. Her arms instinctively wrapped around my neck and I caught her tight. It wasn't much of an effort to lift her up and twist around so that now she was lying on the couch. I pulled her low so that her big, brown buttocks hung off of the edge of the seat.

The couch was really low, only about a foot-and-half above the floor and had a soft, thick cushion. With my cock half-way buried in her dripping wet cunt I knelt down carefully and leaned back. Dee reluctantly let go of me and opened her eyelids drowsily. I could imagine her stoned mind recovering from an intense orgasm. However, her lust wasn't satisfied and I knew she was ready for more. Besides, she always waited excitedly for my orgasm.

Despite being quite curvy, Dee is incredibly flexible. I pushed her knees to her chest and pushed them wide apart. Dee was looking at me intently and I could see the lust in her eyes. I placed the slick, thick top of my dick on her smooth, soft pussy lips. Dee shivered involuntarily when she felt the warm dick head rubbing her ultra-sensitive clit. I could feel her prominent, thick clit distinctly rubbing the underside of my slick, wet dick.

I enjoyed the sensation of her smooth, wet pussy lips before I pushed the thick, slick head into her cunt.

"Oohhh!" Dee's eyes flew open as her cunt stretched and her mouth formed an 'O'.

I waited so she could compose herself once more before slowly pushing my dick in steadily in a single stroke.

"Ooww.. Ooohh... mmphh!" Dee groaned and grunted softly as my thick, slick dick slipped into her tight, wet cunt.

I felt the welcoming warmth of her pussy engulf my long shaft as it slid all the way in. The next moment, I pulled it out slowly till only the thick head rested in her pussy.

"Ooo..." Dee moaned in disappointment as my thick dick left a void in her wet, tight cunt.

Suddenly I pushed my thick, throbbing cock all the way.

"Mmmphhh!" Dee's hands flew to her mouth and muffled a scream as my dick stretched her tight cunt without a warning. "Aannhh.. Unghh... Ooo..." She groaned and grunted as she tried to calm her breathing.

I leaned a little more above her and began to stroke my cock in and out of her tight, slick cunt.

"Mmm.. oohh.. aaahhh... ooohh... yesss... Ali..." Dee turned to moaning once again as she felt the steady rhythm of my dick in her young pussy.

My knees rested on the cold marble tiles of the floor but I was past caring for my comfort as the lust tightened its hold on me. I intensified my strokes now, pulling out half-way before slamming my thick dick all the way into her slippery, warm cunt. I watched her large, taut tits jiggle with every stroke in. She raised her hands up and caught my face lovingly. Dee started caressing my face, running her soft fingertips over my cheeks and feeling my lips.

I let go of her knees and placed my palms at her sides. My slim hips jerked in effortless rhythm and I kept fucking Dee at a steady pace. My stoned mind was focused completely on my senses now.

The slight sheen of sweat on her naked body, the way her plump lips moaned encouragingly, her large, firm tits swaying in rhythm to my strokes, the softness and warmth of her smooth hairless skin and the incredibly hot temperature of her creamy cunt are perfectly fixed in my memory even now.

"Oohh.. oohh... Ali, yes... baby... fuck me... yes! Fuck me!.. oh yeahhh..." Dee's moaned got me even more excited.

"Yes.. yes... Dee.. baby..." I replied to her moans between heavy breaths as my hips jerked back and forth faster and faster now.

I felt the orgasm tighten my smooth, heavy balls first before it burst out in a spray of hot, sticky cum deep in Dee's cunt.

"Aaarghh..!" I groaned as my eyes clenched shut with intense pleasure.

I froze in place with my throbbing, huge cock buried deep in Dee's hot, tight cunt. My thick dick jerked hard inside her with every spurt of semen. It was too much effort to even hold myself up so I slumped hard over her. Even in the throes of my hard climax, I remember the way Dee's firm, large tits pushed against my bare chest. My throbbing cock continued to ejaculate in her cunt.

"Ali... baby... Oh baby..." I heard Dee murmur and wrapped me in a tight hug.

I was immersed in her warm softness for what seemed like an eternity before my stoned mind recovered enough that I cloud rouse myself up a little.

"Wow!" I exhaled and grinned, commenting on our hot fuck.

"I know, right?" Dee said smugly, pleased to see me satisfied.

I had to wait to catch my breath before pushing off of her.

"Aah!" Dee groaned as my slick, semi-erect dick slipped out of her tight, cream-filled cunt.

"Fuck!" I swore as my wet cock popped out of her pussy.

It was nearing 5 PM as I managed to focus on the large clock on the wall. My mind was buzzing hard by now and I felt very sleepy. However, I reluctantly pushed up and after patting Dee's cheek tenderly I walked to the bathroom near the kitchen. I barely remember walking in and washing up but I can recall that I went back to find Dee already asleep on the couch. She was sleeping length-wise on the comfortable couch and I joined her. When she felt my presence she shifted closer to the backrest so I cloud lie beside her. I spooned Dee from the back and remembered only the warmth of her curvy, naked body before I dozed off too.

Dinner then Deep Anal on a Drizzly Night

(Saturday, 7 PM - 10 PM, July 2008)

I remember I woke up and opened my eyes groggily. As I shifted I remembered falling asleep with Dee but the darkness in the room puzzled me until I looked out of the French doors into the balcony. It was dark outside too and I realized we had slept past sunset. Dee was still soundly asleep after our intense stoned fuck. I shook the cobwebs away and stood up gently from the couch without disturbing her.

It was past 7 PM when I made my way half-asleep into the adjoining bathroom. I switched on the small ambient lights within and stepped under the shower. The cold water woke me up instantly and I let the stinging spray of cold water wash over my naked body. Five minutes and a quick shower later, I stepped out of the bathroom to see Dee was not on the couch anymore. I walked into the master bedroom for my clothes and heard the shower in the huge bathroom that was attached to the bedroom.

The door was obviously open, as we never bothered to close bathroom doors when it was just the two of us. I could see Dee's dripping wet body under the shower. She turned around and saw me watching her.

"Hey there!" She greeted me with a smile, "Can we go out for dinner?" Dee asked, brushing her wet hair away from her face as she stepped out of the shower.

"Sure." I replied, putting on a pair of black jeans and a a blue half-sleeved shirt, all the while watching her lovely naked body.

She stepped out of the bathroom as she wiped her hair with a towel. I watched her firm, round tits jiggle hard when she walked. After having a relaxing nap I was fresh and felt the stirring for Dee once again. So I decided to wait for her in the living room. I tore my eyes away and left the bedroom with a last, long glance at Dee's round, wobbly butt cheeks as she struggled into a pair of black thong. My cock was arousing already and I stepped out into the balcony with a pack of cigarettes.

I was smoking and enjoying the cool wind that blew in on the balcony. Fortunately, the rain had let up but the clouds were still dark and I could see lightning flashes farther in the distance. I remember grinning wide with excitement whenever I remembered that Dee and I had actually realized our dream of being a couple. So what if the relationship had to be kept completely discrete, we could at least enjoy what time we had together. This was just the start and I knew we would live together at least for a year because this was the final term for Dee. If Dee's plan to complete her internship in interior designing in Pune succeeded, then we could have nearly 18 months together.

An_Indian
An_Indian
425 Followers