Sexy Cuz Dee and I Live-In Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... mmhhmm.. mhmm.. mmhmm.. mmhmm..." Dee could still moan loud enough although we were kissing.

After caressing her lovely, large booty for a while I slipped my right hand between them. Although her ass crack was extremely tight, the water helped me push my hand lower till it rested on her anus.

"Oohh..! Ali!" Dee cried out as I fingered has still-sore asshole from the anal fuck last night.

"Sshh.." I shushed her and began to rub my fingertip softly over it as she jerked back and forth.

"Ungh!" Dee grunted when I slipped the fingertip in her tight anus. "Push it deeper." She whispered in my ear as she quickened her rocking movement.

"Oohhh! Yesss... Aaaa..." Dee grunted and groaned but braved the stinging insertion of my finger and kept rocking faster and faster on me.

The water sloshed hard and quite a large amount of it even spilled over on to the bathroom floor. Her tight pussy lips were stretched taut around my thick back and its thick head rubbed perfectly over her G-spot. This drove Dee into a frenzy in her stoned state and she pushed herself back and forth wildly when she neared climax.

"Yess.. yes.. ahh... yes.. yess.. " She chanted loudly and rode me faster and faster before sinking on my cock.

"Aaarrgghhh!" She groaned loud and long when she came.

I felt her cunt juices slip past my large cock and stream out hard from around its thick base. Her pussy lips clenched tighter around my shaft and pulsated fast as waves after waves of her juices trickled out from an explosive orgasm. She slumped over me and her entire body trembled hard as she climaxed. I held her tightly and caught her till she caught her breath once more.

"Oh God! That was amazing!" She panted and sat up straight tiredly.

"Oh!" I groaned in disappointment when Dee suddenly stood up, slipping my thick, erect cock out of her cunt.

I watched the water mix with her white cream and flow down her thick, shapely thighs. I struggled to get up and helped Dee step out of the bathtub. The air suddenly felt very cold on my stiff, wet cock. I realized how exhausted Dee was with the hard riding as she led me under the shower.

"I'm sorry." She pouted as she turned to face me finally. "My pussy is too sensitive and my ass is too sore for your cock. I hope you don't mind me sucking so you can get off." Dee said expectantly.

I was too horny to care and I just wanted release so I nodded my head. Dee smiled and pushed me back till I sat on the closed lid of the toilet seat. She made me lean back and I rested against the cold ceramic cistern. She spread my legs wide enough so she could kneel in the middle. With a look of adoration Dee sat on her haunches and looked straight at me as she kissed my thick, wet dick head.

"Oh baby..." I moaned aloud in pleasure when her soft, warm mouth engulfed the top of my thick dick.

She rolled her tongue round and round the ultrasensitive circumcised head while clenching her soft lips tight below it. I had to struggle to keep my eyes open from the intense pleasure. Dee expertly moved her head lower and lower and was just past the half-way point of my large dick.

"Aacck!" Dee gagged hard as the thick head reached her throat. "Aaggh..." She choked now but bravely forced a couple of inches more of my thick dick into her tight throat.

"Acck! .. Ahh.. Acck... aahh.. Aagh... Aack!" Dee began to deep throat my thick dick and jerked the handful of it which was still out.

"Oh, yes.." I moaned and encouraged her.

I watched Dee diligently suck on my thick cock even though her eyes were streaming and her drool was sliding down to my balls. The way her throat tightened around my dick head and the warm wetness of her mouth was bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

I sat up straight immediately and caught her shoulders in warning. Dee suddenly perked up and slid my slick, wet dick almost all the way out of her mouth. She kept the engorged head in her tight, wet mouth while jerking hard of its thick, slick shaft.

"Oh.. oh.. oh... I'm coming!" I moaned and announced loudly as my eyes clenched close and I felt my balls crunch up.

"Aaargghh..." I groaned long and hard as my sticky seed spurted out of my thick, throbbing dick and right into Dee's warm, willing mouth.

I felt her gulp down the thick streaks of cum almost hungrily and didn't flinch even once. My body had become stiff but my stoned mind projected a fantastic display of lights behind my closed eyelids. My mouth remained open in an 'O' for a long time before I finally gulped in some air.

My legs had wrapped tightly around her naked, curvy body and I relaxed them a little as I opened my eyes after what seemed like an eternity.

"Shit!" I swore aloud and sighed, trying to bring down my heartbeat.

I was panting from the intense orgasm and watching Dee milking the last remaining drops of semen out from my slowly softening dick.

"Hmmm..." Dee let go of my dick and sighed, as if to say mission accomplished.

I helped her stand up and stood up on slightly shaky knees myself before stepping under the shower behind her. Dee had a smile on when she faced me after turning on the shower. She looked straight in my eyes and watched my grinning face as she reached down and began to clean my sticky, messy dick. I rested my arms at the wall behind her and let her wash and clean my entire body.

In turn, I too helped soap her body. My foamy, wet hands lingered especially long on her firm, slick tits and her huge, round wet booty cheeks. We enjoyed a long shower before stepping out.

"Let's order dinner from out." I suggested while Dee wiped her waist with a towel in the master bedroom.

"I was thinking the same thing, bro." Dee replied in agreement. "Let's make it a date." She grinned and suggested eagerly.

"Sure." I agreed, equally eager now.

"Change into something nice for me." Dee said and playfully pushed me out of the bedroom.

I grinned and made my way into the spare bedroom at the side. I had most of my clothes in the wardrobe of this room with a few pair of shorts or Ts always lying around in the master bedroom. I chose a fitting, sky-blue half-sleeved shirt and a pair of slim black trousers. I pulled my straight, long dark hair back into a tight ponytail behind. I quickly wore a pair of black, formal shoes and looked at myself approvingly in the full-length mirror.

I walked out and stopped outside the door of the master bedroom. I figured Dee was yet to get ready when I heard her humming and moving around inside. I knew it would take her a while because she liked to dress up.

So, I switched on a small chandelier in the middle and a few red and yellow table lamps around the living room. I walked over and took a seat on one of the small sofas around the coffee table. I sat facing the dark, cloudy night outside the balcony for a while and searched the pamphlet menu from one of the Chinese eateries nearby. I dialed the best one and ordered noodles and chicken. The order would take around 30 minutes to reach the house. Perfect! I thought.

It was already past 8 PM according to the large designer clock on the wall of the living room. I lit a smoke and smoked in silence, waiting for Dee to get dressed.

"Are you ready?" I suddenly heard Dee call out.

I crushed the half-smoked cigarette out for some reason and turned quickly towards the door of the master bedroom at the back of the living room.

"Yes, I am." I announced clearly and waited with increasing anticipation as Dee finally emerged out into the softly-lit living room.

"Wow! You look gorgeous, Dee!" I exclaimed as she walked slowly into the soft yellow light of the chandelier.

Dee's long, wavy dark hair was left open and she had put on lip gloss which accentuated the natural pout of her full, luscious lips. She was dressed in a fitting, sheer white mini dress. It conformed perfectly to her contours and the soft material clearly outlined the shape of her voluptuous chest. I could see her thick, brown nipples clearly even in the dim light. I watched her bra-less, firm tits sway gently when she walked to me. The dress highlighted her lovely, curvy figure perfectly. I was excited to see her shapely, thick legs ending in a pair of matching white high heels. The dress was in complete contrast to her dusky complexion and looked great on her busty body.

"Hello handsome!" Dee greeted me with an approving look from head to toe.

I figured my efforts had paid off and she grinned as she came closer and placed a soft, long kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes and breathed in her fruity perfume.

Dee eventually broke the kiss and with a grin, sat on the large couch to the side. She again looked at me from head to toe and nodded her head in approval. I suddenly remembered something.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I asked with exaggerated politeness.

"Yes, please." Dee replied in the same way, playing along.

"In a moment, ma'am." I replied, smiled and rushed to the kitchen.

The sounds of a slow, jazzy mix floated in from the open bedroom door. I realized Dee had turned on the music for us so I slipped in and turned the volume up. The high-end speakers attached to her desktop streamed out the mellow notes clearly. I could her every tune clearly while I fetched the beer from the refrigerator. I took out one chilled bottle and poured it perfectly into two tall glasses. I put both glasses on a tray and held it atop one hand, like an experienced waiter, and walked back into the living room.

Dee was sitting on the couch, leaning on the arm rest and staring out the balcony door with a faint smile on her face when I announced.

"Here you are, ma'am." I said, slowly bringing down the tray near her face. "Nice, chilled beer for a stormy evening like this." I quipped.

"Thank you. It's perfect." She said in the same formal tone before we both burst out laughing.

I took a seat close beside her on the large couch. Dee sat leaning on the armrest and had her knees crossed. I alternated between watching her thick, brown shapely legs and her deep, thick cleavage, as we made plans before our colleges started the next week. Sipping on the cold beer and chatting I didn't realize we were tipsy until we were startled by our doorbell. I kept the empty glass on the coffee table and grabbed my wallet from the side table.

"That must be the food." I assured her with a smile.

Suddenly, I had a naughty idea.

"Why don't you get it?" I said, handing her some cash from my wallet.

"Really?" Dee asked skeptically, with a raised eyebrow.

"I dare you." I goaded her, knowing well that her mind was already made up.

"Watch this." She said, grabbed the money and stood up.

I watched her shapely legs walk slowly but steadily towards the main door. Her large, round ass cheeks jiggled too much. It was then that I realized she was not just bra-less but she was not wearing her panties too. I admired her boldness and wondered how many more aspects of her lust I'd get to see.

I watched her big, firm boobs jiggle as she suddenly turned at the door and peered through the peephole first. She grinned at me and took a deep breath before opening the door quickly.

"Yes?" I heard her say to the delivery guy who I could see a little.

I heard Dee mumble something in assent and watched how the man tried his best not to look at her almost bare breasts. He quickly handed her the bill and she paid. Dee waited till he turned around and left in the elevator.

"I told you I could." Dee said smugly as she returned, showing off the carry bags filled with food.

"I know, I know." I agreed, grinning and shaking my, amazed at her boldness.

Dee walked a little unsteady with the packs to the kitchen. I watched her lovely, large jiggling ass cheeks and felt a stirring in my pants. A couple of minutes later, Dee returned with two tall, fresh glasses of beer and the food laid on a large tray. She walked slowly and carefully, so as not to drop anything in her drunken state. I helped her by removing the dishes and glasses from the tray and arranging them on the small, glass-topped dining table behind the large couch.

Dee put the tray to the side and we dug in hungrily. The stress of rearranging the décor and fucking in the shower had made us famished. Dee and I chatted quietly, too focused on the food. As I chewed every morsel I would ogle at her large, lovely tits which could be seen clearly under the ambient light over the dining table. Dee would catch me staring at her almost-naked body and smile while casually eating her dinner.

It was well past 9 when we finished our dinner and sipped the last drops of beer from our glasses.

"That was really good." Dee commented approvingly on the food as she put the used dishes back on the tray.

She was a bit sober after the spicy food and managed to wobble less when walking back into the kitchen. I got up and walked to sit on the couch. My knees were definitely a little wobbly after two large beers and the delicious, spicy food. I sat on the couch and was lighting a cigarette just as Dee entered from behind. The jazz track playing was a funky, fast-paced one and I turned around when I heard Dee's high heels clicking faster.

I watched as Dee swayed and sashayed her way closer to the couch. She walked around it and stopped opposite me, with her back to the large-screen TV. She moved in rhythm to the music and swung her curvy hips from side to side. She turned her back to me and I watched with growing excitement as she slowly began to strip.

Dee pulled her tight-fitting dress slowly over her large, globular buttocks. My mouth watered at the way she jiggled her large, lovely ass with her hands. She spread her feet a little and bent over to give me a clear view of her panty-less crotch. Her smooth, clean-shaven cunt lips winked at me before she stood up straight again.

Dee slowly turned around and pulled her dress up from the front. She moved her hands down slowly over her soft tummy and lower on to her bare crotch. She watched my excited expressions and began gyrating harder to the beat. I remembered the cigarette in my hand and took a deep drag as I watched her pull the dress up and over her chest. Dee's firm, round breasts popped out from below and swung softly when she pulled the dress off over her head.

"Catch!" She said and suddenly threw her flimsy dress at me.

I was too tipsy and before I could react the dress smacked my face lightly. I got a strong whiff of her perfume before the dress fell down and I pushed it away from my lap. My eyes were peeled on Dee's sexy, naked body.

Without another word, Dee began to dance and make her way slowly around the low coffee table. I followed her voluptuous, brown body around the coffee table till she came and stood between my feet. She stood there for a couple of seconds before turning around slowly in place. She let me watch her naked lovely, large tits, her soft, curvy hips and her sexy, spongy booty unashamed before kneeling down in her place.

Dee kept her eyes on mine as she reached out and caught my right hand gently. I obliged her when she pulled it to her face and took a long, deep drag on my cigarette. When she let go, I too took a drag on my smoke and Dee took it from me.

Blowing the smoke out of her nostrils, Dee turned back and quickly crushed out the cigarette in the ashtray on the coffee table. She turned around with a wicked grin and busied herself unbuttoning my shirt. I watched her with amazed excitement as she pulled my shirt away. Next, Dee unhooked the buckle of my belt and slipped it off.

Dee wrapped my thin, leather belt around her neck loosely before she began to take off my pants. Within seconds, Dee had unhooked my pant and pulled down the zipper before I raised my butt so she could slip off my pants completely. She pulled down my underwear along so my semi-erect cock popped out once freed.

As Dee placed my clothes to one side on the thick black rug I patted the other side of the large couch. Dee smiled and stood before climbing on to the seat on my right. I made her kneel and pulled her head down to my crotch, inches away from my swaying, erect cock. Without prompting, Dee immediately bent her head low and started to kiss and lick the thick, purple head of my circumcised dick.

"Oh, yeah!" I exclaimed as her soft lips wrapped around the sensitive top and Dee's tongue began probing my pee-hole.

In turn, I reached out with my right hand and caught Dee's large, firm ass cheek. I patted and squeezed her thick, circular ass cheeks at first, watching them wobble with the slightest push. I then started to squeeze her butt cheek harder until my eyes fell on the belt around Dee's neck.

I gently removed the belt and folded it into two. I got up carefully off without Dee having to let go of my dick. I stood in front of her as she knelt on her hands and knees on the large couch. I leaned over her and grabbed her other ass cheek with my free hand.

"Aack!" Dee gagged as my dick entered deeper into her mouth when I leaned over.

I didn't pay heed because I knew she would willingly take it all the way in even if she choked on it. After playing enough with her lovely, round ass cheeks I stood up straighter. Pulling back my right hand, I brought down the thin leather belt sharply on her big, bare buttocks.

"Mmmphh!" Dee cried out but it was muffled with her mouth full of my cock. "Mmmm.." Dee moaned and I felt her breathing get faster.

"Aaacck!" Dee gagged hard when her body jerked involuntarily at being whipped with the belt and she gagged hard on my thick dick.

I held her down with my left hand as I pulled my other hand back for another hit.

SMACK!!

The sound of the leather against her firm, round butt cheek was very loud and Dee screamed hard.

"Unngghh!" Dee grunted loudly and I felt her struggle a bit.

"Aaahhh... hhnnn..." Dee gasped for air when I suddenly pulled my thick, slick dick out of her warm, wet mouth.

She was panting and tried to rub her sore ass cheek but I pulled her up by her neck and before she knew it I whipped her around and pushed on her back. Dee immediately knelt at the edge of the seat, with her face buried in her arms on the backrest of the couch. Mewing softly, Dee pushed out her bare, brown booty cheeks towards me.

I moved closer and stood between her spread knees. I bent my knees and got into position behind Dee's large, round booty. My rock-hard cock throbbed with anticipation when I placed it against her moist cunt lips. I teased her warm, wet pussy by rubbing my thick, slick dick head gently over it. I leaned down and pushed the other end of the belt below her tummy. Reaching out with the other hand I carefully wrapped the belt low around her thick waist and pulled hard at it.

"Aahh!" Dee gasped as her lower tummy was squeezed tight by the belt.

I had to use the second to last notch to fix the belt firmly around her soft, curvy waist. Satisfied with my work, I stood up straight and pulled apart her big, brown butt cheeks. Using both my thumbs, I guided my throbbing, slick dick gently into her tight cunt.

"Unngghh!" Dee grunted into her arms as the thick head of my dick slipped past her tight pussy lips. "Aaah.. ohh... " Dee groaned and moaned as I steadily pushed my thick dick into her narrow carnal canal.

I could feel her pussy lips clench tighter around my thick shaft but it was too slick with her saliva and slipped in almost effortlessly when I pushed harder.

"Oh... Aahh.. Yesss... Ouch" Dee exclaimed when I jerked hard and buried my huge shaft a few inches deeper into her warm, wet cunt.

I let go of her taut buttocks and they clamped shut immediately around the rest of my thick dick. I instantly felt the hot wetness of her sweaty ass crack as I began pumping my dick slowly in and out. I grabbed the belt at her back firmly in my left hand.