Sexy Cuz Dee and I Live-In Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no risk of anyone finding out about our relationship at home now. I knew that my folks would not be able to visit too often. Aunty Sheen was always welcome for obvious reasons because she knew about us and approved of it and had helped tremendously in making our plan a success.

"Nice weather." I heard Dee comment as she stepped out into the balcony.

I turned my head and winked and grinned wide. She was looking hot as usual.

Dee had put on a red-colored fitting Tee which clung to her firm, round tits perfectly. Her tight, sky-blue jeans accentuated her curvy hips and highlighted her large, round ass cheeks. Without a word, as Dee came and stood by my side I passed the packet of cigarette to her. She immediately pulled one out and carefully pushed the packet into the tight pocket of her jeans. I lit the cigarette for her and we stood silently, leaning on each other and watched the white, stormy clouds flying by overhead. In the meantime, Dee suddenly left the balcony and stepped into the living room through the large French doors. She returned back in a few seconds though.

We both decided to call home and talk. It was expected of us since I had left home for the first time, my mother was worried about me and would call me a couple of time in the day although I had moved only a couple of days back. So we obediently called home. I spoke to my mom while Dee was on the call with Aunty Sheen. I finished the call quickly after mentioning we were having dinner out. My folks weren't surprised because they knew we couldn't possible cook every meal without a maid.

Once Dee finished her smoke, we left our apartment and chose to ride on my bike to Kondhwa. Having lived there for a year, Dee was quite familiar with many areas in Pune. As usual, she sat extremely close to me at the back of my bike. I could distinctly feel her lovely, large tits pressing firmly against my back. Her arms were placed carelessly on my thighs. She had her face by mine and we chatted casually about the place we were going for dinner.

Sufi's is one of the most rustic Middle Eastern café in all of Pune. It is located in the southern end of Kondhwa and is an extremely popular hangout among the Middle Eastern students and connoisseurs of Sheesha and Oriental cuisine. Dee told me all this as we rode slowly along in the rush hour. However, the traffic thinned considerable once we turned left at the Fatima Nagar Big Bazaar. It took us around 20 minutes to reach Sufi's.

It was right at the end of a small road and I noticed that there were only a few two-wheelers and a couple of cars in the parking lot near the street. The exterior of the place was completely done in wood. A simple red glow sign marked the café over a single, small door. I parked the bike at one end of the parking lot. But instead of going to the door, Dee led to me further towards the other end of the parking lot. There were two couples who were standing and smoking near the door. Dee stopped when we were far enough and pulled out the packet of cigarette. Leaning towards the dim yellow light from the street lamp Dee carefully pulled out a thick joint.

"Let's smoke up before we go in. I guess the Sheesha will really feel good after it." Dee explained.

I looked around once before pulling the lighter out from a pocket. I moved so that I was between Dee and the patrons standing 20 meters away near the door. Besides us, there was virtually no traffic on the road. I helped her light up the thick doobie.

After being refreshed with a nice nap I was clear-headed now and the first drag hit me even more as we stood out in the cool, moist evening. There was that lovely wet-earth smell all around and I breathed the first drag deep with a long whiff. I passed the J to Dee before closing my eyes and looking up. I held the smoke in for another ten seconds before slowly letting it trail out and get whipped about in the chilly breeze that blew in the dark parking lot. I immediately felt the familiar tingling in my fingertips and toes before my whole body seemed to become weightless.

We stood in the dark and carefully smoked. Dee would lean to the side and take a peek behind to make sure no one was coming our way. We were halfway through the joint when the buzz turned into something more. Dee was slowly swaying from side to side as we took turns on the smoke. I could barely feel my legs beneath me. Then it started to drizzle. I felt the first few drops on my arms and turned my head towards the small street lamp.

"It's drizzling." I commented on the obvious.

"Mmm.." Dee mumbled as she took another drag.

I shrugged and took the roach back from her. Taking a long, last drag I flicked the burnt end away into the bushes to the side. We were both buzzing hard now. Dee instinctively came close to me and I put an arm around her soft shoulders. Walking slowly, we managed to reach the door like any other sober person and Dee opened the innocuous but heavy front door.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed softly, suddenly hit by various spicy smells and seeing the surprisingly expansive interior.

"It doesn't look much from outside, right?" Dee commented and grinned as she led me deeper into the cafe.

It was like a small airplane hangar and seemed to be made completely out of wood. There were rows of high Divans (simple Oriental beds) on each side till halfway down it length. There was a huge ornament in the middle which looked like a tall fern to me. It was lit with floodlights from below with a few small tables and chairs surrounding it. Halfway down the length of the restaurant, there was a waist-high iron railing which looked out of place, until we stepped to it and I looked down into what looked to be the pool hall. It was reached with a wooden stair going down at one side.

I was stoned but perked up at the pool tables. Dee looked around and after finding a vacant Divan she led to towards it slowly. We readily sank back against the back rest and I finally took a good look at the other patrons. It was mostly made of teens and people in their early 20s. Many had tall glass Sheesha pots in front and were busy smoking. The waiter immediately came and I let Dee place our orders. He turned and left. The waiter came back with a couple of bottles of soft drink.

Our throats were parched from smoking too much stuff too quick. I took a few hungry gulps and sighed as the drink cooled my throat on its way down. The loud trance track blasting from the big speakers a couple of meters away thudded its rhythm in time with my elevated heartbeat. The next minute the waiter returned with the Sheesha and waited for my approval as I took the first drag.

The soft, minty smoke sailed smoothly down my throat and I smiled and nodded at the waiter. He smiled and told us our dinner would be ready in 10 or 15 minutes.

I grinned through half-closed eyes at Dee as she took an expert drag on the Sheesha and blew the soft grey smoke overhead. She looked very hot when she smoked.

Once the Sheesha took its toll the dinner went by in a blur. I do remember the distinct spicy taste of the kebabs and other things we had ordered. My tummy felt full as the waiter left with the plates.

"I love the food here!" Dee exclaimed delightedly and smiled when I nodded in agreement.

The spicy food had sobered us up quite a bit too. My legs weren't too heavy as we paid the bill and left through the front door. I took out my cell phone out of habit and checked the lock screen.

It was exactly 10 PM with a slight rain coming down from thunderous, dark clouds.

"I don't want to get wet." Dee commented.

"Oh come on, Dee. It's just drizzling a bit." I coaxed her and she agreed to ride back instead of waiting for it to stop.

I felt the small, cool raindrops falling on my head. Dee had caught my arm tightly and walked very close, with her chest pressed against my side. Dee again sat sticking to my back on the bike and I carefully eased out on to the deserted street. I felt light and great as the cool wind blew the tiny raindrops on my face. Dee had her arms wrapped tightly around my waist and her thighs clutched my hips from the sides. I figured she was feeling cold so I gently pushed her arms lower. Dee immediately understood and slipped her cold hands discretely under my shirt. In a few moments, the heat from my body warmed her hands. I felt her rigid body relax a little as I made my way through Fatima Nagar and took a right on to Solapur highway from the Big Bazaar. The traffic was surprisingly thin on the broad street as we made our way back home.

Dee only moved away when we reached the gate of our apartment complex. The security guards immediately recognized the tag on my bike and rushed to open the large steel gate. After parking the bike in our designated spot Dee and I took the elevator up to the top floor. We were alone in the elevator so I held Dee from behind as we rode up swiftly. After stepping in the apartment, Dee turned and asked if I wanted coffee. I said I did and she moved to make some in the kitchen.

I sat on the couch and began channel surfing. I was feeling the stuff losing its effect and was almost sober at this point. Dee returned with two small cups of black coffee and we decided to have them on the balcony. We shared a smoke and sipped our coffee talking excitedly about the future once again.

Dee was always a talker and I simply nodded when she told me her fantasies and dreams of living together. Most of them had already crossed my mind but I was happy to let her talk. I looked at her animated and expressive face as she became almost giddy recounting her deepest fantasies. After 10 minutes, the coffee was over and as we were not sleepy, we decided to take a walk on the roof of the building.

I liked the idea and we went into the bedroom to change into more comfortable clothes. Dee stepped into the bathroom and walked towards the loo while I stripped my jeans and shirts and quickly wore a pair of dark-blue soccer shorts and a loose black vest. Dee smiled at me as I crossed her while stepping into the bathroom for my turn. I relieved myself and washed up on the sink.

I came out just in time to see Dee slipping into a loose, brown-colored mini-dress which came down to her thighs. The dress was supported only by its spaghetti straps and the absence of another strip told me that Dee had removed her bra. I could then make out her thick, large nipples under the thin fabric of the dress. Her curvy hips were also hard to hide under the loose dress. And when she walked past me out into the living room I saw the dress was higher up at the back as it clung to her large, round booty cheeks. I followed her out into the living room to see her pick the last, thick joint off of the coffee table and putting it into the cigarette packet.

I waited with the door open and locked it before leaving. I placed our cell phones carefully in one pocket of my shorts. We took the single flight of stairs up and came across the padlocked door to the roof-top. Although the key to this door was given to every apartment owner it seemed that it was rarely used by anyone. I'd only seen the security guard up here once to check on the huge, raised concrete water tanks that dotted the immense roof top of the apartment complex. The roof top was common across all seven buildings in the apartment complex.

As the door was locked, we knew no one was on the roof beside us. So I closed the door but kept the lock hanging from a peg on the wall to the side. The door was metal so it stuck when closed. Dee and I then stepped out on to the dark, cold roof top. Although the drizzling had stopped the wind had picked up and it had gotten noticeably chilly too. Dee immediately came close to me and I wrapped my arm around her cool, bare shoulders. She relaxed as we walked slowly along the waist-high parapet wall.

Without speaking a word, we slowly made a circuit of the entire roof top once, all the while staring down and watching the brightly lit Pune city which extended to the south. It was then that Dee took out the thick joint and lit it with the lighter in her hand. She passed me both the items and I stuffed them in my other pocket and watched her take a deep drag. The ember glowed bright orange in the darkness of the terrace.

I gently pulled her towards me and leaned back to stand with my butt against the moist parapet wall. Dee shuffled closer and stood between my feet, facing to the side. I casually slipped an arm around her curvy hips and eagerly took the joint she passed to me. The first drag hit more than most. I immediately felt the lightness and the tingling sensation in my fingers. We were both buzzing after only the first two drags and paced ourselves. The cool, chilly wind only enhanced our high.

Dee also snuggled closer to me and I stood up straighter to hold her tighter. Dee had been talking when we walked around the roof but was now completely silent as the stuff hit her hard too. The joint had made us snuggle up and Dee eventually turned around and settled into my light embrace. Her soft tummy brushed against my arousing cock. I slid my free hand lower down her back and rested it casually over the shelf her thick, round booty cheeks made on top. Dee pushed herself harder against me.

Ten minutes or so and we managed to finish the joint. We were completely stoned and Dee leaned her weight on me now. I flicked the burnt butt as far as I could over the roof top and turned to face Dee.

"Mpph!" I mumbled when Dee suddenly kissed and shut my mouth with her soft, wet lips.

"Mmm..." I moaned next when I felt her cool hands slip under my shorts from below. "Mmhhmm..." I moaned in approval as she expertly cupped my balls within my shorts.

She raked her fingernails softly over my clean-shaven scrotum. We both knew how quickly that got me hard so she was not surprised when she saw my arousing dick strain against the shorts. Dee broke the kiss and looked down as she slipped my shorts down to my thighs hurriedly and caught my thickening shaft in her cool, soft hands before the cold wind could blow on it. Dee began to stroke my erecting dick with a well-practiced hand and it grew to its complete length almost immediately.

"Come here." I said and pulled her close to me.

She did not let go of my cock but it made it easier for me to slip my hand under her loose dress. I caressed my cool hands up and over her firm, warm and round booty cheeks all the way up to her lower back.

"Oh baby..." Dee moaned softly when I slid my hand down her tight, deep butt crack.

I could already feel the heat of her aroused cunt when my fingers were on her anus. I bent lower so I could slip my finger on to her cunt and found it slick with her cream. Her smooth, clean-shaven pussy lips were already oozing.

"Ooohh, baby!" Dee exclaimed the next moment when she felt my fingertip brush against her thick clit.

I quickly turned her to face to the side once again. Pulling her close to my I positioned her so I could reach her big, bare booty and her creamy cunt with ease. Dee had still refused to let go of my cock and continued to stroke it gently. My thick dick throbbed with her expert strokes and jerked hard with every tug.

"Oh, yesss..." Dee moaned when I pressed the fingertips of my right hand on her clean, creaming cunt.

She spread her feet wider and now I slid my fingers between her legs. My left hand slid between her firm, round butt cheeks till I felt the soft, rosebud of her anus.

"Umm..." Dee groaned in anticipation.

I began caressing her soft, moist pussy lips before my fingertip slipped between them. I immediately found her prominent clit and rubbed it gently with a thumb.

"Ooohhh... yesss!" Dee hissed in the dark roof top as she enjoyed her clit getting teased.

My fingers were already slick with her cream and slid effortlessly all over her cunt. I pushed my left hand deeper and reached her pussy. I pushed my other thumb gently between her pussy lips and began caressing her inner canal. I immediately started flicking her clit harder and harder.

"Mmm... mmhhmm... Yess.. yess... oh yes, baby..." Dee moaned softly as my quickened my pace.

She squeezed my thick shaft too hard with rising excitement and I groaned aloud until she realized and released the pressure a little. She sounded apologetic and quickly continued to stroke my cock, keeping rock hard as I fingered her to orgasm. I could tell she was nearing climax by the way her ass cheeks clamped around my left arm and her body stiffened noticeably.

"Baby.. I'm coming!" Dee panted and announced just before she closed her eyes leaned on me.

"Aaaahhh... Mmmm... Oooo..." Dee moaned loudly this time as waves after waves of orgasm hit her.

Her entire body trembled as she rested against me and tried to catch her breath. My entire hands were coated with her slick, transparent juices and I continued fingering her till she had to push my hands away.

"Stop! Stop... I'll scream if I come once more." She warned me and I eventually stopped fingering her.

I didn't move my left hand though and kept it covering her pussy from below, letting her creamy juices collect in my palm. After a couple of minutes, Dee seemed to recover from her climax and shakily tried to stand straight. I caught her with my right hand just as she wobbled and pulled her to the parapet wall. Dee finally let go of my throbbing, thick dick and leaned with relief on the thick, waist-high wall.

As Dee stood leaning on the parapet wall I pulled my left hand out and rubbed her cream all over the engorged head of my huge dick. Without another word, I swiftly stepped to stand behind her and bent my knees before pushing the slick dick head between her firm and large buttocks.

"Spread your legs." I breathed into her ears as I leaned over her and placed a hand on the parapet wall.

Dee immediately complied and, after spreading her feet, she bent and pushed her big, round booty on my crotch. She started to move her taut, big butt cheeks and I felt my hard cock being squished in the middle. Her cunt juices had started to dribble out of her pussy and my thick dick head was even wetter than before. I was stoned and extremely horny now.

"Stay still." I whispered in a commanding tone and Dee immediately stopped moving. "Now spread your butt." I said next.

Dee leaned lower and rested her upper chest on the thick parapet wall. She then reached behind and pulled apart her firm, round booty cheeks with some effort.

"Mmm...!" Dee moaned softly when I rubbed the thick head of my slippery wet dick on her exposed creamy cunt.

I could hardly control my urge now. I desperately wanted to fuck her tight, little asshole.

"Ssshh..." I heard her hiss when I rested the slick, round head of my thick dick on her wet, slick sphincter.

I felt her body stiffen as she braced herself for a painful anal fuck.

"Aaii!" Dee cried out when I pushed my rock-hard dick against her tight anus and it eventually popped into her warm anal canal.

My breathing had quickened with excitement and I steadily pushed my thick dick deeper into her.

"Mmpphh!" Dee's muffled cry came to me with the cool breeze. "Aaah!" She exclaimed when I jerked my hips to get past the tight entrance of her ass.

I pushed my cock till it was half-buried in her butt hole. As I rested I could feel her small anus clench and unclench around my thick shaft. It made me even more excited and I started to thrust back and forth slowly at first.

"Unngg.. unnhh.. mmm... aahh.. ooohh... shit... Ali!" Dee groaned and pleaded with me as I thrust my cock harder and harder into her narrow rectum.

I remember the way my cock felt hot and burned with the intense friction against her tight, strong rectum. Her asshole seemed to be milking my thick cock as I pushed it in an out at a steady pace now. Dee could not hold her firm, large booty cheeks apart anymore and she let go of them. She caught the parapet wall in front and buried her face in the crook of her arm so she could stifle her screams.