Sexy Cuz Dee and I Live-In Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaah... oohh... aaahhh.. oohhh.. aahh.. oooh, yeahh..." Dee groaned and moaned in rhythm to my thrusts.

SMACK! I hit her firm, round ass cheek hard with my right hand.

"Ow! Aaahh... aahh..." Dee cried out and getting spanked on her bare booty but began moaning again when I increased my thrusts a notch.

The slapping sound of my crotch against her large, strong ass cheeks could be heard over the loud music coming in from the bedroom.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I hit both her lovely, large ass cheeks in turn and she flinched with each smack.

"OW! Aah.. ow!... aahhh Owww!" I heard her groan and moan while my thick, slick dick slipped in and out of her warm, tight cunt faster and faster.

"Aaahh.. aahh.. yess... yesss... Aaahh.." Dee's moans turned to encouragement and I understood she was coming close to climax.

"Aaai!" Dee screamed aloud when I suddenly inserted my thumb in her tight anus. "Aaahh... aahhh... aaahh.. oohhh..." She continued to moan though when the pain subsided and her pounded cunt demanded her attention back.

"Fuuucck!" Dee swore long and loud as her body stiffened with her orgasm.

"Aaahhh... Aaahhh... Aarrgghh..." Dee continued to groan loud and came hard as I pounded her faster and faster from behind.

I was mesmerized by the way her spectacularly round ass cheeks would wobble so firmly when I fucked her doggy-style or while standing behind her. It was one of those moments when frenzy catches me. I grabbed the belt with both hands now and began pounding her harder and harder.

"Aaahh... oohh... shit! Ali!... ohhh!" Dee groaned and swore as she struggled to recover from an intense orgasm while being fucked without a pause.

"Ungh!" Dee grunted when I buried my thick, slick dick all the way in her warm, welcoming cunt as I came.

My body froze and I kept leaning over Dee as my huge cock spurted my semen again and again into her. I flopped down over her with exhaustion and nearly smothered her. My hips still buckled and jerked with small spasms as every streak of semen spurted out of my throbbing, climaxing dick. I buried my face in her hair and enjoyed every whiff of her favorite shampoo with gasping breaths.

By the time I was done with my orgasm and I tried to stand straight my legs felt stiff. I gently popped my cock out of Dee's slick, messy cunt. Taking deep breaths I managed to focus my swimming vision somewhat and had the sense to pull an exhausted Dee to stand straight. Dee reluctantly stood up grasping my arm and I helped take off the belt around her waist.

I led her to the spare bathroom and using the handheld shower, I cleaned her creaming cunt as best as I could. Still supporting a now half-dozing Dee with one hand, I used my free hand to wash our juices as best as I could.

I remember stumbling along into the darkened master bedroom with the jazz blasting softly from the large speakers. I helped Dee get in bed before walking over and shutting down her desktop and flopping down to cuddle her in the bed.

We had many such days during the time we lived together. Without the fear of having our illicit relationship getting discovered and living in a city where no one knew us helped Dee and me to have some of the most amazing sexual experiences. If you liked this, feel free to like and leave a comment. I'll be motivated to share some more vivid sexual memories with you guys!