Sexy Cuz Dee and I Live-In Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmphh!.. Mppphh!... Mmm... shh... shhhh... ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Dee's soft cries turned to audible grunts when I quickened my pace.

I could barely hold myself back from shoving my huge, throbbing cock all the way in her tight, little asshole. I would only thrust it halfway in before pulling out. I felt my balls tighten first as the orgasm built up.

"Aaahh! Aahh! Unnhh! Uunnhh!" Dee lifted her head and cried out in pain as I fucked her ass faster now.

"Ohh... oohh... I'm coming!" I moaned and announced softly before my body froze.

I was half-bent with my thick dick deep in my cousin's asshole when the first spurt of hot, sticky semen blasted deep in her rectum. My body jerked in rhythm to every spurt and I growled deep in my throat from the intense pleasure. I held on to Dee's soft, curvy hips tightly in fear of falling over in my stoned and climaxing state. I remember staying bent over Dee for so long that I came to my senses only when my thighs started to burn with the awkward position.

I slowly stood up and my slimy, semi-erect cock slipped out with an audible popping sound from Dee's creampied anus.

"Ooohh.. shit!" Dee groaned and swore.

But even as her body relaxed she stayed bent over the parapet wall. I finally let go of her soft curves and stood up straight very slowly.

"Shit!" I swore when I eventually caught my breath and watched her brown, round bare booty cheeks shaking with her heavy breathing.

With my semi-erect, slick dick hanging out of my shorts, I caressed Dee's soft, round back till she calmed down enough to stand straight.

In the darkness of the roof top I remember seeing her bright white teeth as she smiled and shook her head in approval. I immediately relaxed knowing that she was fine after the surprise anal fuck.

The drizzle had turned into rain by the time I pushed my soft, wet cock back into my shorts. We held hand and walked slowly out into the stairs. I carefully locked the door behind us and guided Dee down the flight of stairs to our apartment. Without making any noise in case the neighbors were awake, Dee and I unlocked the door and breathed in relief once we were safely back inside.

I was feeling immensely drowsy after the intense anal sex in my stoned state but I managed to walk into the spare bathroom and clean up enough. I flicked off my wet shorts and Tee and walked out naked but clean after a couple of minutes.

As I walked to the bed, I saw Dee washing her anus inside the adjoining bathroom. She too had removed her soggy dress and was completely naked under the shower. As I lay on the bed, I turned to my left so I could watch Dee's round, bare booty glisten under the shower. I dozed off with the image of her wet, wonderful butt cheeks imprinted on my brain.

Intimacy while Decorating Interior

(Sunday, 10 AM - 7 PM, July 2008)

"Good morning" Dee greeted me with a smile when I woke to her kisses.

"Mmm... good morning, baby." I mumbled half-asleep and groggily rubbed my eyes.

It was after 10 AM on Sunday that Dee woke me. She was leaning on my side of the bed and caressing my cheeks softly, trying to wake me gently. I rubbed her bare arm with a hand as we gazed into each other's eyes for a minute.

Dee was wearing a short, white slip which barely covered her large, firm tits and ended well above her soft, thick thighs. I slid my hand down and reached out for her exposed crotch.

"Oh no no no...!" Dee exclaimed and pulled back with a grin, "We've got a lot to do today, remember?" She asked.

I immediately remembered we had set aside Sunday to spruce up the interior of our new apartment. Although it was fully furnished and Dee had brought a few of her favorite furniture from her previous apartment, Dee wanted to practice what she learnt in her interior designing course and suggested we go buy some stuff to make the interior even better. I had readily agreed. So, I reluctantly nodded my head and pushed myself off of the bed.

"You get ready and I'll make some coffee till then." Dee suggested, patting my bare butt playfully as I walked to the adjoining bathroom.

I smiled back at her before stepping into the large bathroom. I could hear Dee open her wardrobe and I guessed she must be getting ready.

It took me around 10 minutes to have a quick shower. I stepped out of the bathroom and heard Dee making coffee in the kitchen. So, I pulled on a pair of black-colored cargo shorts and a fitting, black-colored Tee. I put my wallet, cell phone and keys in the pocket and stepped out to get the sharp, chocolaty smell of coffee brewing in the kitchen.

"Are you ready, babe?" Dee called from the kitchen.

"Yup." I replied, reaching for the cigarette pack on the coffee table.

As I was about to step out into the balcony, I heard Dee step into the living room. I turned back and was greeted by a cute but sexy sight.

Dee was dressed in a fitting plain black-colored cotton Tee which clung to her voluptuous chest like a second skin. Her large, round tits were highlighted impressively in her tight top. I could see the outline of her bra quite clearly too. My eyes were however pulled down to her tight, black jeans. They clung fiercely to her bubble buns. Her hot, round ass cheeks were pushed up and protruded out remarkably at her back. I glanced at her thick legs and felt a stirring in my pants.

I grinned and Dee followed me out into the airy balcony with the tray of coffee and biscuits. I took a seat on the large, lawn chair and watched her sweet, firm tits wobble hard when she sat down on the chair at my side. She grabbed her cup from the low coffee table in front and sat back with her legs folded up underneath her. I helped her light a cigarette and we chatted excitedly about the day ahead. I half-listened to her as she listed the things we would need.

Just like her mother, Aunty Sheen, Dee was very meticulous when it came to planning anything. She had used her talent and education as an interior designer and had decided on a blend of rustic yet remarkable themes. She had made a complete list of the things we would need to renovate the apartment without any heavy remodeling.

It was 11 AM when we left our apartment and go shopping. We decided to ride her moped to MG Road, where the best interior décor could be bought back then. The weather was cloudy, with promise of rain in the next couple of hours. It was cool and I enjoyed feeling Dee's warm body clinging close behind me. As usual, her large, firm tits were pressed tight against my back and her hands were resting casually close to my crotch. With medium traffic on the large highway on the Sunday afternoon, I didn't fail to notice the stares Dee got. Her smooth, light brown skin and curvy shape definitely got people's attention.

It took us nearly half hour to reach MG Road. By the time we were both feeling hungry so we decided to have breakfast first. I rounded the long way into East Street and rode over to Burger King at the end. Thankfully, it was not too crowded and we got our order within 10 minutes. Dee and I took our food and walked up the narrow wooden stairs to the first floor. I spotted a table in the far corner and we sat there.

Dee was again animatedly talking about how excited she was to be doing the interior today. I could feel her excitement getting me too now. I chipped in with a few suggestions here and there. After we finished our burgers and Fram's we walked out into the street. We were feeling quite full after the thick, juicy burgers and decided to have a smoke. Dee and I stood on the pavement of the narrow one-way road which reaches East Street from Kondhwa.

I don't recall too much but we did visit a ton of stores. Dee wanted everything perfect so it took us nearly 3 hours to buy the lights, lamps, curtains, rugs, bed linen, wall hangings, paintings and other smaller interior décor items. Dee and I obviously paid for everything in cash. The store owner from the rug emporium was nice enough to let us use his van to get our other things back to the apartment together. We thanked him and with a promise to be back for more, Dee led me out. Within 20 minutes, we went with the van to the other stores where we had left our shopping to pick up later.

It was almost 3 PM when we reached our apartment complex. The driver of the van helped us load everything carefully into the elevator and bid good bye with a smile when Dee tipped him a couple of hundred bucks. We rode the elevator up with Dee explaining to me what she wanted done first and how it is to be done.

It took both of us a few trips to lug everything into the apartment. By the time, Dee felt a bit tired so we decided to take a break before starting the actual renovation. Dee stepped into the master bedroom to freshen up and get changed. I went into the spare bathroom and did the same. I found a pair of dark blue soccer shorts I'd worn yesterday and pulled them on. I also put on a black-colored vest as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Let's have a smoke and then we'll get started." I heard Dee come out of the bedroom and turned around.

Dee had changed into her old pair of pink-colored satin pajamas. The top was fitting and clung to her big breasts snugly. At the back, the top settled in a bunch on the shelf formed by her lovely, bubble booty. The pajama bottom showed off her lovely, thick thighs perfectly too. I nodded and smiled approvingly.

We were about to step out into the balcony when we noticed that it was raining hard outside. The wind was blowing sleets of raindrops into the balcony. Instead, I leaned against the frame of the sliding glass door and lit a cigarette. Dee chose to lean back on me. Being short, Dee's plump, firm ass came rested against my thighs. I casually rested my left hand on her soft, curvy hip. She waited for me to light her cigarette and we both stood there, smoking and watching the sheets of raindrops whipping about in the hard wind.

"Hhmm... Let's get started." Dee announced and stepped to the coffee table to crush her cigarette butt in the ashtray.

"Okay" I agreed, "What do we do first?" I asked and Dee explained her plan to me once more.

I nodded and began unwrapping the thick rugs and carpets first. Dee went about unpacking the lamps and other fragile knick knacks. We were chatting about our future plans the whole time we renovated.

At 7 PM, Dee and I finished and stood back to view our handiwork.

"Not bad..." Dee commented, viewing the refurbished apartment from the front door.

"Are you kidding me?" I said incredulously, "It looks lovely!" I complimented her.

"Really? You think so?" She asked back.

"Come on, Dee! Stop being modest, okay? You did a lovely job!" I replied and assured her.

It was completely true. Her plan and simple ideas had changed the entire appearance of the interior. The dark wall hangings and curtains, with the earthy rugs and carpets gave the apartment a cozy, cabin atmosphere. I switched off the large lights and switched on the various smaller table lamps and the ambient lights in the living room.

"Wow!" I exclaimed at the mix of red and gold light scheme.

We made our way into the spare bedroom (which was supposed to be my room but I rarely used it to sleep because Dee and I always slept together in the master bedroom) and I grinned and nodded my head. The white walls were almost all covered with dark wall hangings while the floor was covered with a medium-sized rug beyond the door. The curtains over the large windows were completely black too. We checked the master bedroom and were very pleased with our efforts.

The apartment looked exactly like Dee and I had imagined it a hundred times.

"Mmuah!" Dee kissed me on impulse, obviously pleased with herself. "You want to have a shower?" She asked, holding my arm and looking up at me from the side.

"Sure." I said, feeling sweaty and in need of a bath. "You go first. I'll join you soon." I said.

Dee looked puzzled but I winked and she obeyed without another question. I watched her cute, firm booty cheeks wobble within her soft, satin pajamas and turned to the coffee table in the living room. I quickly cleaned a little stuff and rolled a thick J in five minutes. I grabbed the lighter and walked to the bathroom in the master bedroom.

"About time." Dee commented without turning around. "The bath is ready, babe."

"Mhhmm..." I mumbled distractedly because I was too busy watching her bare, brown booty cheeks.

Dee was bent over the bath tub and seemed to be checking the temperature of the water. I could see her lovely, round buttocks and legs were wet and I guessed she had shaved the sparse growth of pubes on her crotch. The rest of her body was practically hairless thanks to great genes from her mother. Dee turned around and stood straight, catching me in the act.

"Oh God! You're so obsessed with my ass, bro!" She teased and stepped towards me.

I grinned stupidly and watched her naked, firm tits bounce softly when she walked to me. Without another word, Dee pulled at my vest and I let her take it off over my head. Next, she turned to my shorts and pulled them down along with my underwear. My slightly aroused cock now swung free in the cold bathroom air. Dee looked at it longingly but reluctantly let go and stood up.

"Good thinking, baby!" She commented with a grin when she finally noticed the thick J and the lighter in my hands.

I grinned and helped Dee step into the bathtub.

"Ooohh... the water feels so good, baby." Dee moaned as she sank her bare, curvy body into the warm bathtub.

"I know, right." I replied before stepping carefully over the rim of the bathtub and slowly sitting down.

I kept my arms raised and settled comfortably, facing Dee. Dee too sat back opposite me with her firm, brown boobs buoyed by the water and swaying gently in the ripples. We intertwined our legs under the warm water with a foot on each other's crotch and the other outside.

"Shall we?" I asked, nodding at the J in my raised hand.

"Of course." Dee replied in the same formal tone and we burst out laughing together.

I put the thick joint between my lips and lit it expertly. I took a few puffs to get it lit all around before taking the first drag in.

"Mhmmm..." I moaned involuntarily and sank lower into the huge bathtub as the stuff hit me immediately.

With my eyes still closed, I reached out in front and Dee immediately took the J from me, careful not to get it wet. I held the smoke in for as long as I could and finally opened my eyes to Dee offering the J back to me.

"Whew!" I sighed deep and blew the thick, grey smoke over the rippled surface of the water.

I watched through hazy eyes as the wisps of smoke traveled over the surface of the water and evaporated as they touched Dee's large, floating tits. I felt my cock getting aroused as I watched her lovely, wet breasts sway softly from side to side.

Dee stared back at my firm and fair chest. My nipples were already tight from being wet and, although the water was warm, the bathroom was otherwise cold. Without speaking a word, Dee and I shared passed the J back and forth. We slowed down half-way through the J because we were quite high by then.

Decorating the interior for around 3 hours was tiring and the good quality stuff took its effect faster and more intense this time. Suddenly, Dee moved slowly and knelt between my outstretched legs in the bathtub. She had come to sit closer to me and my thighs were loosely wrapped around her soft, curvy sides. She leaned on the wall to one side and shared the thick joint till the end. I could see she was as stoned as when I looked into her large, brown eyes which were half-closed.

After taking a long, last drag on it, I finished the J completely and sat up straight slowly. I leaned forward and caught Dee behind her neck with a free hand. I pulled her close to me and pushed my lips on her pouty ones.

"Mmpphh... hhmmmm..." Dee's cry was muffled as I clamped my mouth completely around hers but she immediately recovered and inhaled the smoke I let out in her mouth.

"Mmhmm.." Dee moaned in appreciation and lifted her head up with her eyes closed.

Dee's large, firm tits were still wet and they become more prominent when she arched her back. I flicked the butt away and reached out to hold them gently.

"Oooo..." Dee cooed softly as she felt my warm, dry hands cup her cool, firm tits.

She looked down and blew the smoke on my face.

"Make love to me, please?" Dee said softly and leaned closer to me.

It was rare for Dee to say that. Normally, she would initiate sex without a warning or would tantalize and tease but state clearly that she wanted to fuck. Only when she was emotionally overwhelmed that she would ask me to make love to her. I understood just what she meant.

I leaned back and pulled Dee lower towards me. I supported her weight with my hands gripping her soft, curvy tummy. We locked lips and kissed. Dee slipped her tongue in my mouth and teased. I clamped my lips around her tongue and began to gently suck on it. Dee clamped her soft, wet lips around my mouth and tried to push her tongue deeper into my mouth. I sucked her tongue in as far as I could and kept teasing and sucking on it.

"Mmmhh... Mppphh... Mmmm..." Dee's muffled moans echoed softly in the large bathroom.

As we kissed, Dee immediately slid her hands below and caught my semi-erect cock under the water. With almost no effort, Dee stroked it to complete erection within seconds.

"Mmpphh... Mmhmm..." It was my turn to moan through a mouthful of her tongue as her soft hands stroked my thick, young cock expertly.

A couple of minutes later, Dee broke the kiss for some air.

"Huhh.. huh..." Dee gasped for breath, while still stroking my cock.

She suddenly let go of my cock and moved back. She pushed my legs together and carefully straddled them. Then, she scooted up on my body till she sat on my crotch. Reaching down, Dee pushed my thick dick flat on the tummy with some effort and instantly moved forward and sat down.

"Ooh!" Dee moaned softly as her soft pussy lips brushed against my thick shaft underwater.

I sat straighter and wrapped my arms around her sides. Pulling her chest closer to me I could bend my head and kiss her big, firm breasts.

"Oh, baby..." Dee moaned my name when she felt my lips wrap around her left nipple.

She continued to grind her horny cunt on my shaft and the friction felt great in the warm water. I kept switching between her breasts and sucked her thick, hard nipples equally. Dee was extremely turned on by now. I could tell by the way she moaned and sighed.

Without warning, Dee sat straighter and grabbed my thick dick under the water. Looking straight in my eyes, Dee put its thick, large head against her soft, sensitive pussy lips and sat on it.

"Aaahh!" Dee grunted hard as the thick dick head slipped into her tight vagina.

The water made it extremely easy and she sank lower and lower. I could feel her hot pussy gulp my big, young dick steadily inch by inch.

"Ssshh... Dee." I hissed and moaned out her name in ecstasy when she finally sank the entire length of my huge dick in her cute, little cunt.

"Oh, baby..." Dee moaned back in reply with her mouth hanging open.

I could tell she was struggling to get accustomed to my length and I let her take her time. In the meanwhile my hands had found her warm, firm tits once again and I fondled them softly. I cupped her heavy, large breasts from below and used my thumb to gently tease her thick, wet nipples. Taking long, deep breaths, Dee was finally able to calm her breathing back to normal in a minute.

"Mpphh..." Dee suddenly leaned forward and kissed me hard on my lips.

She then began to rock back and forth slowly at first. The water lapped at her sides as she moved up and down. I let go of her breasts and reached around to catch her large, round wet buttocks. I kissed back as hard as her and our mouths were smeared with the other's saliva.