Sexy Date Nights After Divorce

Story Info
And do they even exist?? Well, hopefully so.
3k words
3.33
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bibis
Bibis
1 Followers

Hi everyone,

I was sitting on my sofa tonight, in my half-decorated living room.

I'm starting to bring up my Christmas-y stuff, even if it might be a bit early.

I was in the mood for some cozy, christmas stories. I flicked through Netflix, but traditional rom-com aren't exactly my cup of tea.

While deciding on something to watch, I imagined this simple scene. It is a "date night" with two characters, in a chilly winter night, not too kinky, but still more of my liking than Netflix.

I have a little background story for the characters in my mind, but this was just a quick scene I wrote.

Then, I remembered I had registered this Literotica profile, that I had never used, and I decided to share it.

I'm not a great writer, and English is not my first language so, well, this is what it is.

I hope it still makes for an entertaining 10 minutes for some of you.

Good night 

....

07.00 pm

The time flashes on her Echo dot, and Bianca looks at herself in the mirror.

She has not been dating for a while.

Now, her short blonde hair is blow-dried voluminous, quite the change from her usual hospital cap.

Her red lip tint contrasting against the white marble of her vanity, just waiting to be put on.

07.02

For once, she is jittery.

Before meeting Yuri, her previous dates were so boring, she'd barely made it to the end of the dinner.

The last time she had butterflies in her stomach was like... God! Over ten years ago.

She feels so old...

She's 33, but she feels like she has lived 3 lives already.

But no no no, she pushes the thought away.

To the back of her mind.

...

She is wearing a simple makeup tonight: black mascara, with just a hint of eyeliner, and red lips.

Contrasting to her pale skin.

It is winter, and she doesn't even bother to put self-tan on.

07.06

Ok, it is time.

She clips on her golden bracelet, and heads into her open kitchen/living room.

Her apartment is finally getting back together... after the divorce.

It is usually sleek and modern, but she has gone for a more festive, cozy vibe tonight.

There's the fire crackling.

String lights, twinkling on the Christmas tree.

A warm throw blanket on the sofa.

19.15

She is checking her risotto, when the doorbell rings.

And she's from Milan, so, it is always risotto.

She leaves it to cook, and steps nervously to the door, fixing her dress.

....

She meets Yuri at the door;

He's wearing his usual black coat, and holding a briefcase and a bottle of wine.

Outside, it is freezing.

- Hey.

- Hey...

They share a couple of kisses on the cheek, and he walks in.

Underneath the coat, he's wearing a simple white shirt, and black pants.

They walk to the living room.

He puts the wine down on the table, checking her out, as she heads back to the kitchen.

- Do you have a corkscrew?

Bianca fetches one, and she watches as he opens the bottle.

It's a Chateaux Margaux, 2012.

She doesn't know much about wine- but knowing him, it's going to be an expensive one.

....

The dinner is fine; her risotto is edible.

It goes with the wine.

The light from the fire is flickering, and reflecting onto the glasses, and onto the smooth black screen of Yuri's apple watch.

And Bianca is captivated by it... for some reason.

And his hands.

Tapping on the glass-top table.

His wrists.

The mysterious tattoo on his forearm, peeking from underneath his rolled-up shirt sleeve.

- So.

At some point, he stops the tapping, and looks up.

With a glint in his eyes.

And she feels an icy cold shiver, running down her spine.

....

- So. You are going to kneel down now.

Only hearing his voice, makes her clench between her legs.

- Mh-hmm.

Bianca nods and gets up, as requested. A strange feeling in her stomach.

But she was expecting it.

They've established already, that they're both into some light "power play", and submissive/dominant scenarios in their bedroom.

Or living room, that is.

Very into it.

So Bianca tries to calm the crazed butterflies in her stomach, and walks to sofa area.

- You can kneel there... on your fitness mat.

He instructs.

She left it out, almost on purpose.

It is not uncomfortable, as she positions herself on it.

On her hands and knees.... waiting.

....

She hears the clinking of the glass being put down on the table.

Yuri's footsteps behind her.

And her heart rate starts to pick up.

She focuses on the twinkling light from the Christmas tree, reflecting on the mat, as she feels warm hands on her hips.

- I like your dress...

He says, then lifts her skirt up, to her waist.

And pulls down her lace panties, around her thighs.

Now, her confidence wavers, as she kneels there.

With her panties pulled down.

Her butt and pussy exposed.

Then, she feels Yuri positioning himself behind her.

His weight on the fitness mat.

His warmth against her thighs.

And then, finally, a hand, brushing against her hip, and she almost twitches from it.

- Shh... stay calm, Bianca. Relax.

She nods, though fuck.

How the fuck is she going to stay calm?

Her pulse is thumping in her ears, and her pussy is quivering.

- Now, lie down. Like so.

Yuri grabs her hair, maneuvering her head down on the mat.

He lets his fingers massage soothingly on her nape, as he positions her as he wants.

His fingers run through her silky blonde hair.

And after a while Bianca almost forgets she's lying there, head down on the mat, butt up in the air.

Feeling dizzy, and she's not just tipsy for the wine.

- Ok, now. Put your hands down, like so...

Yuri moves her hand down underneath her body, between her legs.

Then, she hears him getting up, and flicking through his briefcase.

After a moment he kneels back behind her, and she feels something smooth, leathery, on her wrists.

- Keep quiet. Is it too tight?

He asks. Bianca shakes her head.

Then, she feels him securing the leather accessory to her ankles as well.

She experimentally tries to move her hands back up, but of course, she can't.

Her wrists are tied: her hands are not going anywhere.

....

One of Yuri's arms is resting on her back, and he's kneading her hips.

- We're gonna be trying a hook, tonight.

He tells her, and brings the thing up, so that she can see it.

It is a big metal hook, with a small metal ball on the tip, and a rope on the other end.

Her eyelids flutters involuntarily, as she almost swoons at the sight.

Fuck.

She'd better just stop overthinking, and throw her self-consciousness out of the window, for this.

But before she has time to actually overthink it, she feels his fingertips running up and down her butt crack, and over her pussy.

She shivers, but tries to steady her breathing.

He's teasing, just grazing lightly against her pussy lips, and between her butt cheeks, letting anticipation fully sink in.

The torture goes on for a couple of minutes, and Bianca starts to clench involuntarily, needing for more.

She holds her breath when he finally moves his fingers away, because she anticipates what's coming.

....

At first, she feels the cold metal of the hook against her skin, running along her thigh, then up, between her butt cheeks.

He leaves it there for a moment, smooth and cold, spreading her butt cheeks.

- It is going to be a bit uncomfortable. Are you ready?

She could say, no, thanks.

It's being nice meeting you, let go of me now.

But she cannot bring herself to.

So she just nods: whatever fear she has, it is overshadowed by the need, and curiosity.

- Ok. Relax, then. Push out against me, as I insert it...

Yuri instructs her.

She takes a big breath, feeling the cold metal pressing against her anus.

A cold, wet substance dripping on her skin- lube.

And she does as he said, even though she feels even more- I don't know- humiliated?

Somehow.

By pushing out, as he presses the hook into her ass, to help it slide in smoothly.

She feels... ashamed.

And it only adds to the overall intensity of it.

....

It is only slightly painful, as Yuri finishes pushing the hook fully into her ass, deep.

When it's inside, it feels uncomfortable, mainly because it is slightly curved, not because it is too thick.

He pauses to let the feeling sink in for a moment, then she feels warm hands on her hips.

- How does it feel?

Yuri whispers.

Bianca thinks she has lost the ability to utter words.

- Uh- weird.

Yuri nods, as he gets a good grip on the hook, holding it in place.

He pulls a little bit, and she whimpers.

- Shhh, shut up. It is going to be slightly painful now, you're not gonna complain.

She winces as he grabs the rope attached to the hook, and pulls.

- I know it's intense... breathe. Keep quiet.

Yuri whispers to her, holding her hips in place; his legs crossing over her ankles, to better keep her still.

- Now, I'm gonna attach it to your hair. Be quiet, Bianca...

And God, it is all crazy.

Fucking crazy.

She feels her hair being gathered into a ponytail, and then the rope being tied around it.

Yuri pulls a bit tighter, and the hook pulls painfully into her ass.

It is like, the craziest sensation she's ever experienced.

Her heart thumping inside her chest.

....

When the hook is secured, with the rope tied to her hair, Yuri only kneels there for another long moment.

His legs still crossed over hers, slowly caressing up and down her back.

Bianca doesn't know how long it lasts, but the whole world around them seems to slowly disappear.

Now, there is only her ass, nothing outside of it exists.

And Yuri's hands.

And the throbbing between her legs.

....

After a minute, she feels Yuri's fingers on her pussy again.

Tracing up and down her inner lips.

Then, sliding just half an inch between them, teasingly.

Spreading the wetness around.

Bianca must really concentrate, not to push back into the feeling.

- Shh... I know this is teasing. Relax.

He acknowledges it, and she waits.

Patiently.

And it feels so... weird.

Intimate.

This thing he's doing.

Basically massaging her pussy lips, sometimes sliding a finger between them, just slightly. Avoiding her clit.

No one has ever done this to her.

And well, yes.

No one has ever put a metal hook inside of her ass, either.

....

After a while, she feels Yuri removing his fingers.

Bianca tries to keep calm, relaxed, her pussy ready for the next step.

And she now expects to feel his cock against her, but she doesn't.

He slides his hand to her front, instead, cupping her pussy.

He presses his palm into her clit, than slowly slides a finger inside of her.

He lets her adjust for a second, and then, another finger.

And then, he starts curling them upwards.

She gasps into it.

He massages a bit, keeping up a regular pace, then presses harder, as if he's trying to squeeze her pubic bone.

It feels as if he's grabbing her pubic bone from both the outside, and the inside, hooking his fingers behind it, and squeezing it.

And the sensation is FUCKING CRAZY.

The pressure is building, and she feels like she's melting on his hand.

- Bianca...

He leans forward so that he can whisper into her ear, and nuzzle against her neck.

She whimpers as he wraps his free arm around her waist.

- Let go... press into my hand.

He whispers so low, she can barely hear him.

He presses himself against her, and she can start to feel his hard cock against her back.

- Ride my hand, come on, don't hold back...

It's hard not to, even though she feels much ashamed.

If her ex-husband could see her now!

Kneeling on the floor, riding Yuri's fingers.

Her hands tied between her legs.

A hook up her ass.

He wouldn't believe his eyes.

....

And the pleasure building up is so sweet, that if he doesn't stop, she's gonna come right now, on his hand.

Eventually he does stop, just when she is on the brink of orgasm.

When he pulls his fingers back, she feels empty.

She instinctively focuses back on the hook, that she had almost forgotten through the intense fingering.

It is still uncomfortable, but she's getting used to it.

Then, Yuri's fingers are back, but digging into her hips now, holding her in place.

His hard cock nudging against her.

She takes a deep breath.

- I'm gonna fuck you now. Ready?

He asks.

And Bianca has never been more ready.

....

Her mind swoons, as he pushes in.

In one hard, deep, smooth thrust, bordering uncomfortable.

A slight burn, and the satisfying feeling of being filled.

The burn wanes quickly though, because she is so wet and relaxed already.

The first few thrusts don't really hurt, but she needs to settle into it.

She pulls against her restraints, in the need of touching her clit, but she can't move her hands.

So she tries to relax for a moment, letting her pussy throb in need, around Yuri's rock-hard cock.

- Do you want me to rub your clit?

Yuri caresses up and down her sides, and the need to be touched intensifies.

- Oh come on, Yuri...

He moves his hand back between her legs, as if to satisfy her, but his fingers just ghost over her clit.

- Relax, think about my cock deep into you....

He squeezes her hand as well, picking up a slow, rhythmed pace.

Bianca relaxes into it, pushing back to meet his thrusts.

The pressure in the front wall of her pussy is unbearable, and she feels as if she is swelling around his cock.

Can a woman get hard??

Because she feels like that.

As if the inner walls of her pussy are getting hard, and swollen, with every stroke.

Then Yuri pulls the hook, grabbing a handful of her hair as well, tugging painfully.

And the combined sensations in her ass and pussy are almost pushing her over the edge, without even the need to rub her clit.

Yuri pants and picks up his pace, his hips almost going on autopilot.

- Please, please...

He's fighting to hold himself up, the pressure building in his cock is going to explode.

- Angle down, please...

Bianca cannot put the words together.

Pleasure fuzzing both their minds.

- Mh-hmm...

Yuri tries to angle downwards more, to hit the most sensitive spot inside of her.

Just over her pubic bone.

And yes, yes...

Aaaw fuck..

Bianca feels as if her vision gets brighter, and her whole body shivers, as he gets the perfect angle.

It feels so sweet, perfect.

The rest just disappears.

....

Then, Yuri's fingers finally find her clit, rubbing it in time with his thrusts.

And it's one, two, three more.

She rocks her hips with him.

Then, a sweet, blissful pleasure fills her.

Setting her clit and inner walls on fire.

It peaks to a point she didn't know possible.

And the orgasm is everywhere: in her pussy, in her ass, in her clit.

And she spasms, presses her forehead into the mat, eyes rolling to the back of her head.

....

When she comes down from waves of it, Bianca feels lightweight.

Lightheaded, but strangely lucid as well.

Her pussy is throbbing as Yuri slowly pulls out.

Then, the room around them starts to reappear:

The Christmas tree, the fireplace.

The sofa.

And then, of course, the hook into her ass.

Her slightly uncomfortable position, her hands still tied under herself.

Yuri collapsed onto her, catching his breath.

- Untie me already...

She whispers.

He nods, sitting up, and releases her wrists, then slowly pulls the hook out of her.

It gets out with a small pop, when the round metal tip passes her anus, and she gasps.

Then, he discards the hook, and drags them both to lie down on the mat.

Bianca lies on her side, still panting.

A burning pain starts to spread inside of her ass, but pleasurable chills are still running up and down her legs as well.

Her panties still mid-way down her thighs, her favorite Jimmy Choo heels still on her feet.

Yuri half-mindedly caresses her back.

The warmth emanating from the fire is dancing on their naked skin.

- You ok?

Bianca lets him wrap an arm around her.

- Hmm. It hurts...

Yuri nods, and pulls her closer.

- Sleep now, it'll go away quickly, I promise.

Then he sits up to grab the throw blanket, and cover themselves up.

He's too exhausted to get up, and actually go to the sofa.

Bianca is too tired as well, and she just closes her eyes, enjoying the warmth of the blanket.

And it is such a weird sensation; the slight burning pain, pulsating into her asshole.

But she feels content, anyway.

As only orgasm can make you.

... at least, for a short while.

Yuri's arms are around her waist, and he shushes her soothingly.

His warm breath against her neck.

She pushes him away sometimes, she doesn't want to sleep with him, but she's too tired now.

It doesn't mean anything, anyway: she will never care about anyone.

Never again.

She's just too tired to point it out now.

So she let him rest there, behind her.

The chills running up the back of her legs, and the burning in her butt, are rocking her to sleep.

And Yuri is exhausted as well.

Satisfied.

He settles in a comfortable position behind her, enjoying his post-orgasmic bliss.

Nuzzles her neck, smelling her hair.

Taking in a deep breath of her.

And it is Givenchy perfume, and sweat, and gingerbread bodywash.

As Christmas-y as it can get.

And like that, they both fall asleep.

....

Goodnight readers, see you next time 

Bibis
Bibis
1 Followers