Sexy Liaison With (Eye) Candy

Story Info
Fun with sexy single mum makes me envy of other dads.
2.5k words
4.43
6.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BritPop
BritPop
15 Followers

I was dutifully dropping off at the school gate and I was all ready to make my home. I was in no rush. I had recently split with my wife. She kept the house and belongings along with a new fella. I had rented myself a tiny flat, all I could afford. I wasn't pleased with the situation but I had brought it on myself by having a fling with a colleague. A one night stand that had turned into one night too many and we had been spotted. Her husband had forgiven her indiscretions; my wife had not. Ah well. Back to the tiny, lonely house as I had a few days off work. I had no plans and no money to spend, even if I did have anything planned.

"Hi. How are you doing?" I turned around and was surprised to see one of the other mums, Candy. When their wives weren't listening, most dads had nicknamed her "Eye Candy". However, when their wives WERE around, most dads kept their eyes averted from this particular mum if they didn't want to pay the price later with an ear bashing about ogling. My own wife would be particularly vocal if she saw me so much as look at Candy's fabulous, single mum body. Many a time I had done one double take too many at one of Candy's particularly flattering and body-revealing outfits and I had had hours of ear ache about "eyeing up that slut."

In fact my initial thought when she spoke to me was panic before I suddenly realised I was free to let my eyes roam wherever I liked. And my eyes did like roaming over the white boob tube and very mini mini skirt very much indeed. She was standing very close and I have never been so pleased to be a tall man. I got an excellent view down the boob tube at a superb pair. I am unashamedly a tit man and Candy's jugs looked to be top of the class. I relaxed and allowed myself to be flattered that she had chosen to speak to me.

"I was so sorry to hear you had split with your wife. You must be devastated."

"Oh...erm..." I quickly tried to drag my thoughts away from those tan titties and what I would like to do with them. "Oh yeah...well, you know...it's been really tough... but we're trying to..." Man, that was a short skirt. What delights would I find if I just lifted that hem a couple of inches? "Yeah, we're..um...trying to keep everything as civilised as we can..."

"That is such a mature attitude. I really admire you." She moved even closer and touched my arm. I could smell her perfume. I could even smell her shampoo. Better than her smell was the fact that the movement of her arm towards me caused those boobs to jostle and jiggle slightly. My mouth was watering. I wasn't feeling mature - I was feeling like an 18 year old kid getting hard seeing all the top heavy girls in their bikinis at the local pool.

I cleared my throat to make sure my voice came out normally and didn't give away how I was feeling. "Thank you. It helps to talk to someone. I don't suppose I can give you a lift home?"

"If you're sure it would be no trouble?" she replied. None whatsoever, I thought to myself. It had been a long time since I had enjoyed female company and I was enjoying hers way more than usual. I also enjoyed the other dads giving me covert looks of jealousy as I escorted her to my car. The ones with their wives just gave me quick "Lucky bastard!" glances while the dads on their own unashamedly stared, wondering how in the hell I had managed to get myself into a situation where Eye Candy was getting into my car.

I have never felt so glad to have been in the jeep.

"Watch your step up there," I said.

"Ooooh, I need to get my balance!"

In order to do this, she parted her legs in her high heeled sandals, reached over and "steadied" herself by holding on to the other side of the passenger seat. It was an unusual method but, I have to tell you, it worked for me. It meant that she was a foot up in the air, bending over in a mini skirt and high heels with her legs apart. I could see her red lace panties, her very shapely arse cheeks and the bulge of her pussy lips, peeping between her legs. And she took quite a while to steady herself, wriggling her round arse to do it. Finally, and to my immense disappointment, she climbed into the passenger seat and I closed the door.

I walked slowly round to the driver's seat, trying to get the contents of my trousers under control. I knew my bulge was visible but no red-blooded male could have seen that sight and kept his dick under control. Those panties were a red rag to my bull.

As we drove to her place, we both discussed how lonely it could be not having a partner in your life.

"There are so many things I miss," she told me, opening and closing her shapely legs just a little.

I was sure I wasn't misreading the messages. Candy was coming on to me and believe me, I wasn't going to be playing hard to get. When we got to her house, I made sure I was a gentleman and raced round to open the door for her. This time, her legs parted considerably as she swung them round to get out and I stood well back to give her room. Also of course to make sure I could see right up that skirt. Mmmmmm, that bulge in those panties suggested lovely swollen pussy lips If I wasn't mistaken, I detected a wet patch too. God, I hoped I was going to get a chance to find out.

She invited me in for a drink and I said I thought I should be OK for time... Her house was great, with a pool. I was so glad I hadn't taken her to mine. She fixed me a cold drink and we sat next to each other on the sofa and talked some more about how lonely our lives were. She leant forwards a few times to touch me on the arm - and also give me a great view of those stupendous knockers.

Finally she went to wash up the glasses. I decided it was time to make a move and if I got my face slapped, I would chalk it up to experience. I moved close behind her as she had her hands in the soapy water. I murmured in her ear that maybe we could help each other with our loneliness. She pushed back her mini skirt coated arse and rubbed it in a circular motion against the bulge in my trousers. I needed no further encouragement. I slipped my hands under the boob tube and slowly lifted it over those titties. The elastic caught slightly on her nipples making her jugs bounce gently up and down. As I have said, I have been a tit man all my life but they were the best pair I had ever seen and all natural.

I dipped my hands in the foamy water then began a slow, slippery massage of them. When I thumbed her nipples, her knees nearly buckled and she held onto the sink for support. I continued to indulge myself for a while, lathering more suds onto those beauties and letting my hands slide all over them, then lifting them up, feeling their formidable weight and then letting them drop, soap suds spraying into the air. Finally I turned her round and suckled each tittie slowly (pleasantly lemon-flavoured from the dish washing liquid), bringing each teat up to its full potential then licking and flicking it with my tongue. She had her arms round my shoulders and was moaning and groaning in my ear, telling me how wet I was making her and I don't think she meant the soap suds.

Her hands slid down to my body and unbuckled my belt. She slipped her small, slender hand inside my pants then led me by my stiff cock back to the living room and sat me on the couch. She straddled me, staying up on her knees and slowly fed me one of her titties while she began to massage my man meat. It felt unbelievably good after so many weeks and I groaned through my mouthful of tit for her to keep doing it just like that. I was a little worried I was going to disgrace myself and come as quickly as an 18 year old, especially when she spat on her hand and continued her slippery, slow pumping.

I let my hand wander up and down each inner thigh, stopping before I got to her red lace clad honey pot. She was begging me not to tease her. Little did she know I was trying to get myself back under control before exploring that cunt that had got my trouser snake moving after one glimpse in the jeep. Finally, I pulled aside the sodden crotch and was pleasantly surprised to find a good old-fashioned hairy snatch. Don't get me wrong, I like clean shaven as much as the next man but I do like a real woman with real woman pussy hair. I also like the look of ropes of my ball batter all over it. Her pink gash contrasted nicely with the dark hair and I gently parted that beautiful snatch with two fingers. Again I was starting to breathe more heavily and thought I was going to have to start saying the alphabet backwards in my head to prevent myself erupting on that small, expert hand that was running up and down my purple pole.

"You like my pretty pussy? Are you looking forward to putting this great big cock in it? It's sooooooo big. I don't know if I'm going to be able to take it all."

I must admit I am well endowed which is, in theory, a good thing but the ex had struggled to accommodate my impressive girth unless she was drunk and I had managed to get her to watch some porn. As a result, sex had been less than satisfying. Despite Candy's protestations, I had a feeling her cunt would be able to cope and I was certainly looking forward to finding out. I slipped first one then two fingers into her slippery slit and closed my eyes as I felt hot, wet pussy flesh clamp my fingers. She even gave them a squeeze which promised great things to come. I guess I had worried that a single mum who looked like her might have a slack love tunnel but she felt fantastically tight. I added another finger and she moaned and squeezed again.

"Does that feel good, baby? You like my big fingers in your tight twat?"

"I love them. I'd love your big cock even more."

I pulled my fingers out with a pop and held them to her lips. She sucked each finger long and slow, gazing into my eyes.

"Tastes good though I say it myself. You want to try the buffet?"

We instinctively moved into the 69 position. She made sure she was in a comfortable position to enjoy my rigid trouser snake then slowly lowered that hairy gash to my hungry mouth. I held her lips open with difficulty as she was unbelievably slippery then I feasted on her sweet-tasting love hole. Meanwhile she sucked and licked me like her favourite lollipop. She swirled around the head, smacking her lips at the taste of my pre-cum, then licked slowly up and down the shaft. A good suck on each ball sack and then she got into her rhythm, sucking alternately soft and hard while moving those little slender hands around the shaft. I had never had a blow job like it.

It was almost impossible to concentrate on snacking on her cunt but I tongue fucked it rhythmically and teased her swollen, sensitive clitty causing her to moan around her mouthful of sausage meat. Flatteringly quickly, I felt her body stiffen and she whimpered for me not to stop before crying out loudly that she was coming.

She then asked me to fuck her and I never refuse a lady a polite request or even a filthy one. She bent over the arm of the chair, her gorgeous great jugs hanging down in perfect bouncing position. I pointed my rock hard cock at the lovely pink slash in its bed of dark hair and began to ease it in. It took a little time to get my big bell end and swollen girth into that love channel but once that warm wet twat had stretched to accommodate, I was balls deep. The ex had never been able to achieve this and I fleetingly wondered if she would appreciate a photo but I decided to abandon that idea and fuck Candy in earnest instead.

I pumped in and out of that luscious, pulpy, dripping wet snatch, grunting my appreciation with every thrust. Candy meanwhile was imploring me to fuck that little cunt as hard as I could, really pound her pussy. She told me she wanted to be walking funny for a week by the time I had finished with her. I used some of the copious juices freely flowing from her well plundered fuck hole to moisten her bum hole and I slipped my thumb inside. This caused her to whimper and squirm even more. I only wished I could use my fuck stick in that lovely quivering arse but I could tell it would take a long time to prepare that hole for such an onslaught. (Maybe a task for another day?)

I sat on the sofa and she lowered her swollen flaps back onto my purple flagpole, She bounced up and down, her tits flying in all directions. I was seriously worried she might give herself a black eye. She came again, shrieking the house down. I hoped a guy lived next door who was hearing every shriek and envying me. I was amazed I had held out for so long but all good things must come to an end. I pounded as hard as I could from below while holding on to those jumping jugs. That was it. I groaned to her that I was coming and asked where she wanted it. I was surprised when she asked for a creampie. I gushed the majority of my well-filled balls into her cunt but couldn't resist saving one last hosepipe spray for the thatch around her pussy. It looked fantastic, contrasting with the dark hair and the bright pink, well-used gash.

I will definitely be offering Candy a lift home next time its my turn to do the school run. You know what, I might offer to do it more often. That will surprise the ex.

BritPop
BritPop
15 Followers