Sexy Private Tutor Session

Story Info
Private tutor session turns into fucking for this student.
1.3k words
4
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadejs
shadejs
15 Followers

I wasn't sure if this was a good idea or not. It was certainly against university policy. But you had come asking me for help, knowing fine well I couldn't say no to you. So I agreed, you knew I'd say yes to you. Almost as soon as I nodded my head and said ok you told me the time and place before strutting out of my office. I watched your calves flex on your legs and hips sway as you walked away from me.

I knew the danger of agreeing to private tutorship with you. But still I said yes. I wanted to, I couldn't lie to myself. Having you look up at me, wide eyed, hooked on my every word, turned me on. I couldn't tell if you were concentrating on the subject matter or fantasizing about something else. Perhaps our hook up last semester? I thought about it all the time, longing for another chance to have you.

I walked up the steps to your door, knocked and waited. I was considering what to go over with you first, you hadn't been very specific on what coarse content you had wanted to revise, when you opened the door.

Your gorgeous figure filled up the doorway. Hair flowing down your shoulders. Lips shining and eyes smouldering from being freshly done up. You were wearing a tight top that showed off your waist and breasts, mini skirt that clung to your body and heels. You were surprised to see me at first then your face changed at the moment of realisation that you had forgotten about our study session.

You were going out soon, but invited me in anyway showing me to the sofa. I sat down as you bent over searching for something by a drawer. Your ass was display for me and I could see right up your skirt. Were you showing off to me? Did you know how much I could see off you?

I refocused my thoughts as I felt myself growing harder. Flipping open a text book you sat back down beside me one leg tucked under the other, your head leaning on your arm facing me.

I started to go over the formation of sand dune systems as you flicked back your hair, catching my eye as you exposed the large gold hoops in your ears. I continued but your smile caught me off guard I couldn't help but smile back, which made you bite your lip. I shuffled slightly with the book on my lap, you were making it very hard to control my erection.

And then I felt it, your delicate fingers stroking my leg. I looked up at you and you were still biting your lip. I could see in your eyes exactly what you wanted. I leaned over and kissed you. Deep and longing my lips caressing yours as my hands reached across and touched that body.

I couldn't hold back any longer, my hands felt and groped and squeezed your waist breast ass legs until I was pressing down on top of you. We hadn't stopped kissing, still our lips devoured each other's until mine were drawn to your neck, collar bone, chest. Your hand reached down and grabbed my hard cock.

It pulsed ass you felt it, blood surging to it as you turned me on more and more. My hand worked its way up your legs, feeling your tights all the way up to the top of your thigh.

The fabric ran out towards the top of your thigh and I could feel that they were suspenders. My fingers moved between your legs until they could feel the lace of your wet panties.

You told me you didn't have long, you were still supposed to be going out tonight. In that case I had something I wanted from you. I told you to undo my belt and get on your knees. Obeying you swept back your hair to one side with a greedy look on your face. Pulling out my cock you played with it in your hand.

Eyes locking onto mine as your lips kissed it before wrapping themselves around my shaft and sucking me. Your mouth felt amazing as you sucked me off. I could feel your tongue swirling around my head and the wetness of your saliva. Coming up for air you spat on my cock for added wetness before wanking me off.

You had the most devilish look on your face, you enjoyed your work, and by fuck did it feel good. Your gold hoops swayed back and forth as you took me in your mouth again sucking me faster and faster. I was too focused on my cock feeling amazing to notice your hand between your legs playing with yourself.

I was glad you were warming your pussy up for me. I wanted that next.

I gently pulled your hair back removing my cock from your mouth as you grinned. Maybe you knew what was coming next. I pulled you up as I stood up and pushed you against the sofa. You gripped the back of it firmly and looked around.

You could see me lifting up your skirt and pulling aside your thong. You must have seen my cock glistening with your saliva as I played with my head on the edge of your pussy. Teasing you with my cock, making you beg for me to slide it into you. I wanted to hear how bad you wanted it.

What you were willing to do for this cock.

You told me how good you were going to fuck me, how you were going to moan my name as I fucked you, let me squeeze your tits and spank you as I took you.

How could I say no to that? I eased myself into you and watched your eyes roll back inside your head. You liked getting filled up by this cock I could tell. You liked it even more when I gripped your waist and sped up. Squeezing your ass before spanking it, reaching around and grabbing our tits as I fucked you.

You were giving it back to, pushing your prefect ass back into me with gusto. Your gold hoops continued to bounce I pushed into you. I could see your knuckles white from gripping the sofa, and your sensual moans filled up the room. The neighbours would have known fine well what was going on.

I was fucking you at a good pace and then I slowed. Focusing on slow deep thrusts as I kissed your neck and nibbled your ear. Telling you what a naughty student you were. How I could be fired for this kind of behaviour and you kicked off the course. This only turned you on more. I think you liked the danger of it.

I gripped my arm right around your waist, pulling you in close. My head was right next to yours as I fucked you, you could tell I wanted you to make me cum. You tightened your pussy for me squeezing my cock as it slid in and out of you.

I focused on your skin, your hair, your moans, your scent until I could feel it, feel you make my cock get to that point, that point where I know I can't hold back.

That's when I pushed on to the sofa cushion. You were taken by surprise but knew exactly what was going to happen as I stood over you, cock in hand. You opened that sensuous mouth once more and took all of me inside you.

Sucking me deep as I came. I felt so hot to see you swallowing every last drop of me. All I could focus on was your dark eye staring up at me and your gold hoops swaying as you sucked.

shadejs
shadejs
15 Followers