Sexy Sadistic Bitches

Story Info
Cuckolding/hot-wife story.
16k words
3.11
21.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEXY SADISTIC BITCHES by Andrew1968

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. This is the tale of a delicious game between three female cats and one male mouse - please be aware of that. Please look elsewhere, if you don't like these sorts of stories.

This story is dedicated to AJDav, bearfan, thompeters, dgthe and sitris, who all sent me a friendly and supportive message recently.

The characters in this story are:

Tim: a cuckolded husband

Anita: Tim's former wife, his first wife

Gina: Tim's current wife, his second wife

Jenny: Tim's sexy younger sister

Read this and understand this well -- I don't care what sort of score I get. I will, as always, delete any rude posts on a regular basis and I will routinely discard any nasty email.

I hope those, who enjoy cuckolding/hot-wife themed stories, enjoy this story.

*********

PROLOGUE

Tim Watson of Cloverdale was a man under siege. He was a 43 year old, who lived within modest means, in his humble home. He had once been married to a beautiful and cruel female named Anita, when he was younger. He had divorced his manipulative and domineering first wife 15 years after walking down the aisle with her. He had then met a younger woman named Gina and had married her. He had no children of his own, but he was the proud owner of a mortgage and a large screen television set.

Tim Watson of Cloverdale was a pushover. He was a wimp. He was a mild mannered, anonymous, middle management type, who dressed in plain suits, drove a sensible and conservative car, and plugged along in his life.

Meeting and marrying his second wife Gina resembled a sort of religious miracle, as far as Tim and everyone else was concerned. Gina was just 27 years old and she was beautiful. She was bubbly and fun. She was always on the move and so energetic. Tim had to marvel at his luck -- how did he manage to secure someone so beautiful, so young and so bright?

Tim had met Gina through his work. She was a clever accounts clerk, under his management, with wide green eyes, long blonde hair, red lips and a gorgeous tanned body. She was naïve. She was trusting. She was friendly. She took a liking to Tim. He worked up the nerve and asked her out - she said yes and the rest was history.

Everything seemed so good for the mild mannered pushover named Tim. Everything seemed to be working out for him, but then his beautiful and heartless ex-wife Anita discovered Tim's carefully concealed truth -- Anita's ex-husband was married again and the girl he was married to was young and desirable.

A challenge was issued over the telephone. Anita had called her ex-husband. Tim remembered that phone call so well. Anita remembered it clearly as well. It went something like this...

***

Anita was naked. She was pacing around her dark apartment, in the middle of the night, with her mobile phone glued to her ear. The phone at the other end rang and rang and rang. Anita regarded her dark reflection in the long wide mirrors, which lined the wall on her right. She stepped forward and looked at her face in the night. She appreciated herself.

Anita was a beautiful 41 year old woman - she was tall with light blonde hair, cool blue eyes, a full mouth and lightly tanned skin. Her body was delicious. She possessed sexy curves, long limbs, fine fingers and toes. Anita turned this way and that. She admired her perfect reflection.

"C'mon Tim honey, pick up, pick up, pick up," Anita whispered, turning and walking, stopping by her desk, grabbing her glass of scotch and sipping as she waited.

The phone call was answered a second later.

"Hello," Tim asked groggily, "what do you want, Anita? I'm trying to sleep here."

"Finally Tim," Anita softly said, putting her glass of scotch down on the desk, "I have been trying to call you for hours. I don't know how many messages I've left for you. You never pick up and you never call back."

"Do you know what time it is? Fucking hell, it's after midnight. What do you want, Anita?"

Tim's beautiful ex-wife picked up her glass of scotch and walked towards the large glass window at the far end of the apartment.

"That's not a very nice way of greeting your ex," Anita said. "We haven't spoken in a while."

"Why are you calling me so late, Anita?"

"Just to say hello, Tim," Anita replied, reaching the large window.

"Just to say hello? You never just call to say hello. What do you want? Is my sister there with you tonight," Tim asked.

"Yes, Jenny's here tonight, along with a special someone else. We always like having a third, or even a fourth sometimes. Your sister is in my bed, fast asleep. She's all warm and snug. She's had a tiring evening. She's all tuckered out."

Tim gasped. Anita softly laughed. She drank her scotch.

There was a moment of silence. Tim was breathing hard. Anita listened to him as she sipped her drink, stood naked at the apartment window and gazed out over the dark glittering city. Anita could see the long lines of moving car lights on the avenues. She could see the crowds of tiny dark figures, illuminated starkly by the streetlights, emerging from clubs, amidst the cold white skyscrapers, far below. She turned her head and watched the black river, the bridges, and the ships at berth.

"Why are you calling me, Anita," Tim finally asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm not wearing any clothes right now, Tim," Anita softly said. "They're all over the kitchen floor, along with your sister's clothes and our special lady friends as well."

"Anita," Tim hissed.

"Does that turn you on, Tim?"

"Stop trying to stir me up, you malignant bitch."

Anita gently laughed.

"You used to love it when I stirred you up. You thrived on it."

"That was a long time ago," Tim said, "before I realized you were just being cruel and hurtful."

Anita broke into louder laughter.

"But you loved it when I was cruel to you, darling," Anita whispered, "I remember and I'm sure you do as well."

"I didn't love it, and I don't like it anymore, Anita," Tim hissed. "We're not married anymore. I don't have to put up with your sick mind and your cruel heartless games anymore."

Tim's beautiful, naked ex turned away from the window. She sipped her scotch. She stared at her pale cool reflection from across the apartment.

"You used to love my cruel heartless games, darling. You used to crave them."

"You completely humiliated me, Anita," Tim hissed. "You destroyed my self-esteem. You..."

Anita softly laughed. She felt horny. The air in her apartment tingled against her skin.

"You loved it, Tim," Anita said. "You were completely addicted to it. Oh, by the way, do you want me to tell you who our special lady friend is tonight? You won't believe who it is, Tim. You know her so well. They're so close to you. Jenny was so fired up and with good reason. God it's so wild. We've been knocking ourselves out tonight."

Tim gasped. There was more silence. Anita walked back inside, towards the kitchen. She looked down at the dark clothing strewn across the kitchen floor.

"The sex was so good. I'm still trembling. I wish you could have been here to watch us, Tim. We were at it for hours."

"Stop playing your mind games on me, Anita. What do you want?"

Anita laughed.

"So, you don't want to know the identity of our sweet plaything?"

"No I don't, just stop with the mind fucking, please."

Anita broke into more laughter. She finished her scotch. She set the glass down on the kitchen counter. She lifted the decanter of glowing whiskey and poured a fresh glass.

"Jenny and I noticed you're married again, darling."

There was more silence. Tim was breathing hard. Anita sipped her scotch. She returned to the cold glass window. She looked out over her dark shining cityscape.

"She's such a pretty girl, Tim," Anita whispered. "Gina's her name, isn't it?"

There was more silence.

"Tim?"

There was more silence. Anita ran her eyes slowly over the park to her left.

"She's one of your subordinates at work, isn't she? That was a nifty trick. Did you pull rank?"

Tim finally spoke. He was quiet. His heart was pounding in his chest.

"Just leave her alone, leave Gina and I alone. We're together and we're getting on with our lives and you should get on with yours. Leave me alone. Leave us alone or else Anita."

"Is that a threat," Anita softly asked, turning away from the window, "don't you threaten me, Tim."

"Just leave us alone. Please leave Gina and I alone."

"You know I can't do that."

"Well, I want that," Tim said, growing anxious and yet feeling his cock begin to stir and thicken.

"I will not leave you alone," Anita whispered, beginning to pace back and forth across the apartment. "I will not leave her alone either."

"You have my sister to play with," Tim said. "You have Jenny. She's sick, just like you are. You were meant for each other."

"Well sure Tim. I love Jenny. I adore Jenny, but I want more. Your sister wants more as well."

"I'll take out a restraining order. I'll call the cops. I'll take legal action. I'll sue you. I'll..."

Anita laughed.

"I'm so horny, Tim," Anita said. "Playing with you always turns me on so much. I don't know why. It just does. I'm going to go into the bedroom and fuck your hot sister, once I finish up with you."

Tim gasped.

"I will, I will, I will call the cops, Anita," Tim whispered, growing more excited, despite himself.

"No, you won't, Tim," Anita whispered, after finishing her scotch.

Tim was silent. Anita was breathing hard. She set the empty glass down on her desk. There was a sound to her right. The bedroom door opened. Jenny stood there. She was framed in silver city-light. Anita slowly ran her eyes over Jenny. Anita grinned. Jenny was beautiful. She had short boyish jet hair, pale skin, dark eyes and a sexy body. An older woman appeared from behind Jenny. The older woman slowly ran her hands around Jenny's body, leant in and kissed Jenny's ear.

"Are you talking to my brother," Jenny whispered, before breaking into a soft sigh.

Anita smiled and nodded.

"Tell him I said hello," Jenny said. "Tell him I miss him. Tell him he shouldn't be such an asshole all the time."

Anita laughed.

Jenny grinned and then turned and took the older woman in her arms. Anita smiled as Jenny and the older woman kissed each other softly and deeply on the mouth. Anita could hear Jenny and the older woman sigh together.

"Your sister says hello, Tim," Anita whispered, "she'd tell you not to be such an asshole, but she's too busy making out with our lady guest to come to the phone right now."

"You turned my sister against me," Tim softly whined. "You made her your whore."

"No way buddy," Anita returned. "I seduced her with your blessing. You're the one who liked to watch us make love together. You craved it -- remember..."

"Just leave us alone, Anita," Tim whispered desperately. "I'm happy and Gina's happy."

Anita dragged her eyes off her ex-husband's beautiful sister.

"No, I won't Tim," Anita whispered, "I'm not going to do that. You know me better than that."

"Don't Anita."

"I will Tim."

"Please Anita, don't."

"I'm going to take her from you, Tim," Anita whispered, while standing naked, in the middle of her apartment. "She's going to be mine and Jenny's as well. We'll let you watch Tim, liked you used to, I promise darling. You can watch me steal her away from you and sleep with her. Trust me; you're going to love it."

Tim's heart thumped in his chest. His cock was so hard in his underwear. He was out in the kitchen in the dark. His beautiful young wife, the love of his life, was upstairs, sound asleep in their bed. He couldn't help himself -- he stroked his cock through his underwear.

"I swear I'm going to take her from you, Tim. I promise I will. I'm going to bed her and marry her myself."

Tim rubbed the head of his cock with his fingertips.

"Oh my God, you fucking bitch," Tim hissed.

"You love it, don't you," Anita whispered. "Are you playing with yourself, like you used to?"

"Yes," Tim whispered.

Anita started to laugh. Tim reached into his underwear and began stroking his cock, while he listened to his ex-wife's cruel laughter.

"Anita, why are so horrible and mean to me," Tim whispered, his eyes slowly closing. "Why do you hurt me so much?"

"Because, deep down, you love it, my darling," Anita whispered into the phone. "Because I know you, better than you know yourself, Tim."

"No, that's not true, Anita," Tim whispered. "You humiliate me. You belittle me. You put me down and rub my nose in it."

"I do my darling because it turns you on and it turns me on as well."

"No, it doesn't, Anita."

"It does my love. It makes us both horny. I know you. You know me. You're still in love with me. You're dying for me to do this to you."

"No, no, I'm not in love with you, Anita. I love Gina only. It took me years to get my confidence and self-esteem back, Anita. My sister may be still under your wicked spell, but I'm not."

"I'm going to have your beautiful new wife, Tim. I promise you that."

"No, I just want a normal life, Anita."

"You're not normal, Tim, neither am I darling."

"But..."

"Don't fight it, Tim -- it's inevitable. You don't deserve Gina and I do. I'm going to take her from you and I'm going to marry her. Now goodnight my darling, sleep well. I'm going in now to fuck your sister again. We'll talk real soon, I promise."

Anita abruptly hung up. She dropped her mobile phone on the kitchen counter. It rang out with a cold clash as it struck the gleaming counter surface. The two people at the bedroom door broke their long hot kiss.

"I hope you two are ready to fuck," Anita whispered at her ex-husband's sister and their special lady friend, "because I really need to satisfy my hunger, with you two."

Jenny grinned. Their playmate grinned as well.

"I sure am," Jenny softly said, reaching out for Anita.

Jenny took Anita's hand in hers. The three of them entered the bedroom together and slammed the door shut behind them. Soon enough the sounds of muffled words, laughter and groans wafted around the dark apartment, while Anita's empty scotch glass glittered coldly on her desk.

"Anita, Anita, Anita," Tim hissed into the phone, after his ex-wife hung up on him.

Tim carefully placed his mobile phone down on the kitchen counter a moment later. He stared at his dark phone. His body was on fire and his mind was in turmoil. Tim inhaled deeply. He exhaled. He was jerking off with hard quick slippery strokes.

"Oh my God, Anita," Tim whispered. "You're such a bitch. You're so cruel. Why can't you just leave me alone? Why can't you..."

Images of Tim's beautiful ex-wife flooded his mind. Tim remembered Anita's sexy naked body and her gleaming golden hair. He recalled her shining eyes and her broad smile. Tim remembered her mannerisms and her habits. Tim remembered so much. He could recall so much.

Tim had been a one man audience in a theatre of pleasure and pain. Tim was an obsessive voyeur. Tim could clearly picture the years and years of delicious torment. There were so many long torturous nights, when he sat there on his stool, without any clothes on, in the dark master bedroom and watched his beautiful wife make love to hundreds and hundreds of gorgeous women. It went on for years. It was never ending. It was overwhelming. It was intoxicating and all consuming.

It was the most exquisite sight. Tim remembered sitting there - like a fool - endlessly jerking off, while gazing in wonder and envious distress at the delicious live pornography unfolding in his and his wife's bed. He used to watch, wide eyed, and with a gaping jaw, as divinely made female bodies seductively entwined, limbs gently rubbed, and hands slowly roved and slid over skin in the dark.

Tim could still hear the soft smack of lips on lips. He could hear the whispers and the feminine laughter. He remembered the thrashing and the urgent movements. He could hear the groans and the screams of female orgasm. He could remember the smell of women coming again and again. He loved the aroma; the perfume of orgasmic females made him drunk. He recalled the intoxicating sight of delicious females shuddering and shaking with intense pleasure as he masturbated on his stool.

Tim could also remember the endless taunts, putdowns and humiliation from his wife, his sister and their cruel domineering girlfriends. It was enough to break a man. It was enough to make a man bellow, at the top of his lungs, with orgasm.

"I was never allowed to fuck anyone, Anita," Tim whined. "You bitch! You wouldn't let me fuck anyone - ever!"

Tim began to shudder. His orgasm made him tremble and flinch. It made him rock back and forth on the spot. He stifled a loud groan. He fired in his underwear, while he stroked and squeezed himself. Tim briefly looked up at the ceiling. His beautiful young wife was sleeping above his head in their bed. Tim could hear Gina's gentle breathing, in his mind, as she slept. He could imagine her sighs. What was he going to do -- Tim's ex-wife was going to take his girl from him. Tim's cock shot and shot and shot.

"Goddamn you, Anita!"

***

It was just a couple of months later. There was a sharp and insistent knock at the front door. Tim sighed and struggled to his feet. He crossed the lounge room, reached out and opened the front door. A delivery man was standing there on the front porch with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Sign here, mister," the delivery man said, stepping forward and holding out an electronic device.

Tim scratched his head. He reached out. Suddenly there was a sound of movement behind Tim - a moment later Tim's second wife, Gina was squeezing past her husband.

"Are those for me," Gina asked, excited, her beautiful eyes growing wide, as she broke into a toothy smile.

"Of course they are, from you know who," Tim whispered.

"I think so. There's a card in there, I think," the delivery man said, breaking into a grin, completely distracted by the beautiful young woman, who had pushed past the boring guy, in front of him.

Tim sighed. He scratched his head. Gina was bouncing up and down on the spot.

"Oh my God, they're so beautiful," Gina enthused, before dropping her head and inhaling the perfume of the bouquet.

The delivery man smiled. He ignored Tim.

Gina finally withdrew. She saw the card. She pulled it from the bouquet. Tim meanwhile signed for the flowers, while the delivery man slowly ran his eyes over Gina.

"Oh my God, they're from Anita," Gina exclaimed, smiling at the card and then up at her husband, taking the flowers from the delivery man.

"Oh my goodness, who would have thought," Tim muttered, "surprise, surprise..."

"Tim, don't be so jealous," Gina said to her husband, grinning and gently elbowing him in the ribs. "We were talking earlier and she knows I've had a horrible day. She's not trying to get into my pants, or do anything else, like you seem to think."

Tim sighed and scratched his head. Gina grinned at her husband. Her eyes were sparkling. A second later Gina turned and ran back inside the house.

"Anita," the delivery man asked Tim.

"Never mind, long story," Tim said, shaking his head. "Anyway, thank you."

"Oh yes, of course, I'm so sorry - thank you," Gina exclaimed from the kitchen, before laying the flowers down on the dinner table and returning to the front door. "Thank you so much!"

"My pleasure, little lady," the delivery man said, letting his eyes drop to Gina's chest.

Gina laughed, turned on the spot and disappeared inside again. The delivery man was still watching her. His eyes rested on Gina's behind as she ran back inside the house.

"Real nice lady you have there, mister."

"Uh huh," Tim said, before closing the front door in the delivery man's face.