Sexy Sadistic Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're only sexy sadistic bitches with your brother, Jenny baby," Anita said, looking up from Jenny's swollen tip.

Gina focused her attention on Jenny's clit. Gina could sense Jenny was close to coming. Gina could feel the tension in Jenny. Gina could feel the pleasure building and building in her sister -- in -- law's beautiful body. Gina was growing so excited.

"Oh my God, Gina," Jenny fiercely whispered. "Oh my God girl -- I love you!"

Anita broke her contact with Jenny's breast. She looked down between Jenny's open legs. Anita could see Gina's head slowly moving around and around and up and down.

"Has she come up for air even once?"

"No Anita," Jenny whispered, closing her eyes, her beautiful body trembling, her jaw dropping and closing. "She fucking gives great head, Anita! Oh my God, Gina! You sexy bitch! Oh my God, Gina! Yes, there's that little fucking spot, that I fucking love having licked, and you found it so quickly. Oh Gina! Oh my God, girl!"

Gina felt Jenny reach out and put her hands on the back of her head. Gina finger fucked Jenny with deep hard strokes, while Jenny grew harder and began to tremble. Gina refused to relent, even when Jenny began to roll her body from side to side. Anita withdrew to watch Jenny's up and coming fireworks.

Tim, meanwhile, sat out on his high stool, outside the bedroom door. He was jerking off quickly. His eyes were closed. He felt good. He was close to coming again. He could hear the action from inside the bedroom. The slightly muffled sound drifted through the bedroom door to his ears.

Tim knew his young, beautiful wife Gina was eating his sister's pussy. He could hear Gina revving Jenny up big time for a massive explosion. He could hear the sound of Jenny's approaching orgasm -- he knew those warning sounds. Jenny was groaning and groaning and Jenny was getting louder and louder. Tim had gotten so used to hearing his sister lose it, when Tim was married to Anita, and Jenny had pretty much moved in with Anita and Tim, and kicked Tim out of his own bed and jumped in there herself.

Tim listened to his younger sister. Jenny suddenly started screaming. She was there. Tim's wife had made Tim's sister blow her top. Tim came as well.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD," Tim exploded, closing his eyes, his semen leaping and shooting from the tip of his cock, but his words were drowned out by the powerful female sounds emanating from his bedroom.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW GGGGIIIINNNNAAAA BBBBAAAABBBBYYYY!"

Inside the bedroom, Gina held on for dear life. She continued to stimulate Jenny by licking and kissing and rubbing her lips over Jenny's most sensitive spots. Gina kept quickly finger fucking her sister -- in -- law as well, refusing to let up.

Jenny felt she was riding on an intense train, which had run off its rails, and was racing over the countryside, before crashing into a wall. Her whole body was just like a stiff, shivering, shuddering wooden board. Her feet had curled. Her eyes were closed and her jaw was agape. She was driving her scalp into the pillow.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Anita grinned down at Jenny. She looked down at Gina. Tim's second wife was trapped inside Jenny's hotbox. Jenny had locked Gina's head in her viselike thighs. Finally, Jenny abruptly sat up, opened her thighs, pulled Gina up into her arms, and dragged Tim's giggling wife down on top of her, as she fell back onto the bed.

"No more, baby," Jenny hissed as Gina continued to laugh, her pretty face red and wet from Jenny's fluids.

"I think she liked that, Gina," Anita said with a grin. "I better marry you quick smart, before little Miss 'I've Got Other Ideas Jenny' steals you from me."

"Oh my God! Oh my God, that was sensational, beautiful," Jenny whispered in Gina's ear.

A second later Jenny and Gina were kissing each other passionately, while Anita burst out laughing.

"Did you hear that, Tim," Anita called out towards the bedroom door. "Your darling little wife, just made your darling little sister shoot her load everywhere!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Tim muttered, from the other side the bedroom door, before breaking into a grin.

"Tim, do you have anything else to say about this matter," Anita called out.

Tim scratched his head and then broke out into laughter.

"SEXY SADISTIC BITCHES," Tim exclaimed.

"LOSER," all three women yelled at the door, before bursting into laughter.

********

EPILOGUE

It was seven months later. Gina and Anita were standing upon the rich green grass, before the well laid garden beds, in a national park, with a large group of people around them. Gina and Anita were both dressed in beautiful white dresses, which were brilliantly lit up, in the early spring light. The warm sun, gently tussled, with a cool breeze for control of the day.

Gina and Anita gazed at each other. The celebrant intoned the words before the two brides and their assembled guests. The two brides made their vows to each other. The rings were given.

Tim stood there next to his sister Jenny and watched the wedding ceremony with bated breath. Tim's eyes slowly roved over Gina. His second ex-wife looked divine. Tim could see how deliriously happy Gina was. Tim's second ex was beaming and her wide green eyes were welling up with tears of joy, beneath her soft translucent veil. Tim couldn't help but run his eyes over Gina's sexy body -- the dress she was wearing was snug in all the right places.

Tim looked at his first ex-wife Anita. Tim had to hand it to her. Anita had quickly acted to consolidate her influence over Gina, once their hot and heavy first date had reached its shattering conclusion in Tim and Gina's marriage bed. Gina was in love with Anita, and Anita was in love with Gina. The two beautiful females were drawing up plans for their wedding, as the quiet and discreet divorce arrangements, to end Gina's marriage to Tim, were being finalized.

Anita had been cold and ruthlessly efficient in her dealings with her ex-husband. Anita directed and choreographed proceedings. Anita made Tim sign the divorce papers, while he grumbled and Gina smiled blissfully, and Jenny laughed.

Anita's ex-husband slowly soaked in the sight of his first ex-wife. Anita's usually cool and calm facial features were filled with emotion. Anita grinned at Gina and Anita's complexion was rosy. Tim ran his eyes over Anita's blonde hair and her red lips. Anita's body looked so delicious, beneath the sheer wedding dress.

"How are you going there, bro," Jenny whispered in Tim's ear.

"I'm okay," Tim whispered back, his heart thumping.

"Uh huh," Jenny said, turning back to the two women.

"You may now, both kiss your bride," the celebrant declared with a smile, while everyone else around them broke into laughter and applause.

Gina and Anita stepped in closer. They both reached out and took the edges of their veils in each other's fingers and then pulled up and then smoothed the thin glowing material back. They gazed into each other's light eyes for just a moment. Then Anita reached out and placed both of her hands on Gina. Anita cupped Gina's beautiful face in her soft palms. The older bride leant in, turning her head and closing her eyes, as her lips met the younger bride's lips. Gina sighed and closed her eyes. Anita sighed. The two women were kissing passionately, as the crowd around them came in closer and the applause, laughter and whistles grew in volume.

Tim gasped. He moved his hand. He was ready to rub his crotch. Jenny noticed. Jenny quickly dropped her eyes and saw what he was up to.

"God, don't you dare, Tim," Jenny hissed. "It's Anita and Gina's wedding day today. You can play with yourself, when we all fly to Vienna for the honeymoon. I'm sure Anita will let you out of your cage then. At least, I guess she will."

Tim stopped himself. Jenny smiled and turned back to watch her two lovers kiss each other. Jenny grinned. She started clapping. Tim meanwhile was on fire.

Tim cleared his throat. He was breathing hard and his heart was still racing.

"Jenny, can I talk to you about something," Tim softly asked.

Jenny turned back to her brother.

"Sure, what is it, Tim," Jenny asked, noting the look of desperation and crisis in his eyes.

Tim leant in. He placed his hand on his younger sister's arm. Tim's eyes dropped to Jenny's breasts. Tim was trembling. Tim whispered in Jenny's ear.

"I can't take this anymore. I need help. I need your help. I need you, Jenny. I want you..."

There was a silent pause. Jenny slowly smiled. Her eyes lit up. She put her arm around Tim. She stepped in close and whispered in her brother's ear.

"What did you have in mind, Tim?"

"I just need you, Jen."

"What did you need, bro? Did you want a kiss as well? Did you want something else?"

"I just need you, Jenny," Tim whispered. "Is there any chance you and I can make an arrangement? I mean, maybe we could make an agreement, just between the two of us. I mean I know it's not the proper thing, but I'm really so desperate. Could you help me out, Jen?"

"An arrangement," Jenny whispered.

"Yes Jen, between us two."

"Did you want me to give you a blowjob, big brother," Jenny softly asked, smiling and exhaling in Tim's ear. "Maybe, we can disappear into the toilets here. Maybe, I can get down on my knees and blow you? Maybe, I could siphon off all that excess fluid in your body, with my mouth? I could take one in the face for the team, for the family."

"Oh God yes, please Jenny," Tim whined, "but I want more. I need you. You're my sister. You can help me out. Anita wouldn't have to know. Please help me. I need you so badly. I need some relief."

"You mean you want a wild - one on one - incestuous fuck," Jenny softly asked, "a no holds barred, mercy fuck, with my own big brother? Mmmm, sounds interesting..."

"Yes Jenny, I'm begging you, please."

"Jenny, come here, honey," Anita suddenly called out, from the middle of the crowd.

Jenny instantly turned and grinned at Anita. She pulled away from her brother. The two brides had ended their kiss. Tim's two ex-wives were looking at Tim suspiciously. Jenny quickly turned back to Tim.

"I'm sorry, bro," Jenny said, patting Tim on the forearm, "I don't do incest, ever. I couldn't unlock your cock cage anyway, even if I wanted to. Anita has the key and I don't want her to unlock it. You seem to be forgetting something, bro..."

"And what's that, Jenny," Tim hissed with venom.

"That this isn't a story about incest. It's a story about Gina, Anita and I. This tale is about us three girls, having the time of our lives, in and out of bed. This tale is about how you constantly miss out, are always on edge, and are ultimately unsatisfied. That's the story of our lives -- understand?"

Tim bit his lip hard.

"Understand?"

Tim paused. A moment later he aggressively nodded. Jenny sadly smiled at him. She tentatively patted his arm again. Then Jenny turned, left Tim standing there and walked across to Gina and Anita.

"I love you, guys," Jenny loudly declared, once she had arrived.

The crowd laughed and applauded once again, as Jenny passionately kissed each of the beautiful brides, in the clear sunlight, amidst the garden beds and the towering trees.