Sexy Sadistic Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stir me," Tim softly stated with a smile, "just get back to it."

The three females laughed.

"Oh, yes sir," Jenny said, "gladly sir and you can sit there and jerk off like you always do."

There was more laughter. Jenny looked down at Gina's exquisite breasts.

"Oh my God," Jenny whispered and then she dropped her head and took one of Gina's nipples between her warm lips.

"I love it when you do that, Jenny," Gina whispered, after sighing and reaching out to cradle the back of Jenny's head in her hand.

Anita, meanwhile, dropped her head and started eating Gina's neck again. Gina closed her eyes and just gasped. Anita was munching on her body and it drove Gina crazy.

"You taste so good, Gina," Anita whispered in Gina's ear. "I think you're made from caramel and vanilla."

"I feel so spoilt," Gina replied.

Anita and Jenny had Gina underneath them. Gina was lying on her back in the middle of the bed and Anita and Jenny were on either side of her. Hands slowly roamed across warm skin and wet hair. Anita was running her fingers along Gina's trembling belly and across her hip, and Jenny was caressing Gina's pussy with the palm of her hand while she squeezed and gently kneaded Gina's boobs with her other hand.

Gina, meanwhile, was still cradling Jenny and was running her free hand over Anita's body.

"Oh my gosh," Gina whispered, before her husband's ex ran her hand along Gina's jaw and sealed Gina's lips with her own in a deep hot kiss.

There was a race on. It was a slow and delicious race though. Anita and Jenny were dropping down Gina's twitching body. Both women were moving towards Gina's pussy.

Tim watched them at it with wide eyes and a pounding heart. He stroked himself. He softly groaned.

Tim's beautiful young wife lay on her back, but she was turning from side to side. Gina was twisting her body. Gina was stretching, curling and uncurling her sweet toes and her jaw was dropping and she was grinding her scalp into the pillow. Tim's gorgeous sister was running her lips and trailing her fingertips along Gina's flanks, while Anita was kissing and rubbing her golden hair over Gina's abdomen and running her fingers through Gina's damp, mangled pubic hair.

"I'm finding all of these spots on this girl, which I think need some serious attention," Anita whispered, looking up at Jenny from Gina's taut and trembling belly, "this spot for instance."

"Yep, agreed," Jenny said pointing to the edge of Gina's hip, "I like tormenting this spot myself."

"Mmmm cool," Anita whispered.

"Oh my God," Gina and Tim said at the same time.

"Open your legs, baby," Anita said, taking Gina's knees in her hands and directing Gina to pull her knees back and open her thighs.

Gina complied. Tim could see his wife's beautiful pussy, in the light coming in through the window, from the outside street lamp. Tim saw his wife's pussy lips part. He could see the shine of Gina's fluid, as it lay in a glowing pool and trickled down her flower.

"Sneaky bitch," Anita whispered at Jenny, as Tim's sister lunged first.

Jenny was there. Gina gasped and Tim held his breath. He stopped jerking. He was so close to coming in his hand. Jenny sighed with pleasure. She sealed Gina's pussy with her mouth and began to lick Gina like she was a cone of rose colored sorbet. Jenny dragged her soft pink tongue up and down, collecting all of Gina's fluid. Jenny's fingers, meanwhile, gently stroked and touched Gina's clitoris.

"Oh my God, girl," Gina whispered down at Jenny, and then Gina gasped, and tried to close her legs around Jenny's head.

"No, you don't woman," Anita stated, grabbing hold of Gina's knees and forcing her legs apart, so Jenny could continue to devour her cunt.

Anita went after Gina's tits.

"I want you to smother me, Anita," Gina whispered, "I want you sit on my face, beautiful."

"That's an idea," Anita whispered, looking up from Gina's breasts, Gina's hard nipple slipping from Anita's wet lips.

Gina and Anita kissed deeply. They broke their kiss and Anita moved over Gina. She turned so she was facing her ex-husband. Anita grinned at Tim and Tim bit his bottom lip and watched, with an obsessed expression on his face, as Anita carefully sat down on Gina's face.

Anita closed her eyes for a moment and slowly threw her head back. Anita sighed. She gently rolled and rubbed her hips against Tim's wife, until Gina's lips were right on Anita's clitoris. Gina began eating Anita. Gina's hands came to a rest on Anita's soft hips.

"Can you see, Tim," Anita asked her ex-husband, allowing her head to drop, her eyes still closed.

"Yeah Anita," Tim whispered, looking down between Anita's open legs, just able to make out the thatch of Anita's golden pubic hair, and his wife's moving jaw, as she ate Anita's pussy. "It looks so good, beautiful."

Anita softly laughed. She looked at Tim.

"Oh, that's so nice, Gina honey," Anita whispered. "Tim, how does it feel seeing your beloved wife, the woman you adore, and the one you didn't want me to have, eating my pussy like this?"

"It's good, Anita," Tim whispered, before groaning, while quickly working his hard dick.

Anita laughed.

"You think it's good now," Anita said to her ex, "but what about in 6 months from now, when you haven't had any sex and your wife is still eating my pussy every single night and making me cum like crazy every single night? What then baby? How will you cope with it then? Will you get all bent out of shape and out of your mind, like you used to?

Tim gasped. Anita gently rolled and raised her hips, so Gina could breathe, before softly dropping back down on her face again.

"Oh my God, that's good, you sweet girl," Anita continued before groaning, rubbing her pussy over Gina's lips and closing her eyes again.

"I can handle it," Tim whispered, breathing hard, whining with pleasure. "I'll make do. I can masturbate."

"I see Tim, but what if we cage your cock again," Anita said. "You didn't handle that too well, when we were married. You became a petulant child at times. You really did act pretty immaturely, didn't you - hmmm?"

Jenny looked up from Gina's well licked, well kissed pussy. Jenny almost had Gina's exploding with orgasm.

"Hey bro," Jenny whispered at Tim. "Watch me make your wife cum."

Jenny dropped her head. Gina grew stiff as Tim's sister began lashing and teasing her ripe, open gash again.

"And remember, Tim," Anita added. "You're not allowed to make Gina cum anymore. Your gorgeous wife now belongs to your sister and I."

Tim was about to say something, but he was cut off by a long drawn out groan from Anita.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum any second," Anita stated.

Tim gasped. He stopped jerking off for just a moment, as he was about to blow.

Anita felt the sensations of pleasure wash over her and tingle across her skin. Gina was licking her in just the right spot. But further, Gina had reached up underneath and was pressing her fingers inside Anita's body. For a moment Anita forgot that Gina needed to breathe. Anita closed her eyes and then re-opened them. She laughed at Tim. She closed her eyes again and slowly threw her head back. She looked down again. She reached out and ran her hand under Gina's head.

"Oh God, Gina honey," Anita said, her voice growing in volume, "that's it darling girl. Just keep right on that spot and don't stop and you'll make mommy cum!"

"My God, Anita," Tim hissed. "You're the best. I do still love you, but you cause me so much jealousy and pain."

"I know you do, darling," Anita hissed back, before breaking into another groan. "I love tormenting you and denying you!"

Jenny, meanwhile, had Gina right where she wanted her brother's wife. Jenny had eaten Gina's ass, like she promised she would, and then had gone back to focusing on her sister -- in -- law's pussy. Gina's clitoris was exploding from the constant attention Jenny gave it.

Anita, Jenny and Tim could see Gina's whole beautiful body begin to erupt into tremors. Gina's breasts shuddered and her thighs closed in around Jenny's ears and jaws. Jenny was finger fucking Gina's vagina. Jenny's nose was buried in Gina's damp and ticklish pubic hair.

Anita gave Gina a second of air and everyone heard Gina's cries as her orgasm charged through her frame, fired up her nervous system and coursed through her limbs. Anita sat back down. Tim's ex was in the final seconds, before her own orgasm tore through her.

"Oh God, I can't take this anymore, girls," Tim whined, stroking his hard cock, with a few final strokes before blast off.

They all were coming at once, except for the persistent and relentless Jenny.

"OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD," filled the dark bedroom as Anita and Tim burst forth verbally.

They could hear Gina's muffled groans as Anita drove her pussy down against Gina's lips, nose, chin and tongue. Gina was gently slapping her palm again Anita's shaking hip and trembling thigh as the pleasure raced and jerked through her. Tim had closed his eyes for a moment, while he shot semen into the air. He re-opened his eyes and he and Anita locked gazes together.

"YOU WANKER, TIM," Anita screamed, her body shaking itself into pieces of pleasure. "LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER!"

"OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD AAAANNNNIIIITTTTTAAAA!"

"AAAAWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Tim and his ex-wife, exploded together, in the dark bedroom.

"YOU'RE A LOSER TIM! YOU'RE A LOSER! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO HAVE SEX AGAIN! NOT WITH GINA! NOT WITH ANYONE, EVER AGAIN! AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD, NNNNOOOO!"

Tim stared at his beautiful ex-wife as he shot and dribbled semen. He ran his eyes over Anita's beautiful body as she rocked and trembled her way through the last of her orgasm. Tim could barely see her face. Anita's perspiring features were hidden behind her wild, flashing blonde hair. Tim's eyes rested on his ex-wife's golden breasts. He could see the light playing on the tips of her hard nipples. He desperately wanted to lean in and take a nipple between his lips and suck at Anita's breast. He could see perspiration trickling and shining on Anita's tight, lean belly and over her tanned thighs. Tim wanted to lick the sweat from his ex-wife's body.

"Don't you even think about it, buddy," Anita fiercely whispered, at her ex-husband, as her orgasm began to subside and she was wracked by gentle tremors, "my body doesn't belong to you, just as Gina's body doesn't belong to you either."

"You can't keep me away from my own wife, Anita," Tim hissed.

"I can and I will, buddy," Anita softly, but firmly said.

Tim gasped. He sat there on the edge of his own bed with a small pool of semen in his hand and streaks over his chest and belly. He suddenly felt the old resentment and jealousy arise within him, but also that never ending desire for more and more and more sex to watch and stew over. He bit his tongue.

"I'm going to enjoy this, Tim," Anita whispered. "Bet you don't love me so much now."

"You're a cruel stirrer, Anita," Tim whispered back. "I do still love you, and I love Gina and Jenny, as you well know, you beautiful bitch, you sexy sadistic bitch."

Anita laughed. Her eyes lit up in the dark.

"And what about me, big bro," Jenny said with a grin, momentarily looking up at Tim, stroking Gina with her fingers and her thumb. "Am I a sexy sadistic bitch as well?"

"No comment," Tim whispered.

"I think that's a big yes, Jen," Anita said.

Tim shook his head. Anita laughed.

Gina had finished her orgasm. She sighed and stretched her beautiful body out, as Anita moved off her ex- husband's wife, and lay down beside Gina.

"Oh my God, Jenny," Gina whispered, looking down between her legs, at her sister -- in -- law. "I want a big kiss."

"You got it, baby," Jenny said.

"Come here," Gina implored.

Jenny smiled at her brother's wife. Jenny moved over Gina and lay down on top of her. The two women looked at each other in the dark for a moment. Jenny smoothed Gina's hair back from her face with her fingertips and then the two females kissed and cuddled each other.

Tim, meanwhile, stood up. He crossed the bedroom, entered the connecting bathroom, turned on the tap and washed his hands and body with warm water.

"I want to give you as much pleasure as you gave me," Gina whispered up at Jenny, after they broke their hot kiss.

"Ditto," Anita softly said.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Jenny whispered, before dropping her head and kissing Gina's neck again.

Tim returned from the bathroom. He was all ready to sit on the edge of the bed and go for another round of masturbation.

"Tim, get out," Anita stated, before he could sit down. "And close the door behind you on your way out. Go get your stool and sit outside the bedroom door and jerk off out there please."

Gina gasped. She looked at her husband with wide eyes. She grinned at her husband and then at Anita.

"Fuck you, Anita," Tim hissed, looking at his wife and then at his ex-wife, before he turned and walked out of his own bedroom, slamming the bedroom door shut, on his way out.

The three woman burst into laughter.

"Oh my God, Anita," Gina whispered, after their laughter had died down.

"Did you like that, beautiful," Anita asked. "Did you like the way I just told him to go and he just scurried out, with his tail between his legs?"

"Yes Anita," Gina whispered, "it turned me on."

Anita grinned.

"Well, we better fuck some more then, cause I'm turned on as well," Anita said, before looking down at Jenny and then talking to her, "but you're copping it first, before anything else, gorgeous ex sister -- in - law."

Tim fumed. He could hear the three females laughing at him and talking about him from behind the closed door. His dick was getting hard again. He went and grabbed the wooden stool. He set it down outside his bedroom. He could already hear them at it again, as he took a seat and placed his hand on his dick once more.

Tim sighed. He jerked off.

Gina and Anita gently put Jenny down on her back. Three beautiful female forms, caught in the soft glow of a caressing light, moved slowly together, on the queen sized bed. Their curves rolled. Their limbs unfurled and stretched. Their hair shone and softly flashed about. The bedroom was filled with the sound of sighs, the sound of whispers, and the contact of skin on skin and bodies on damp, tangled bed sheets.

"You're so beautiful," Gina whispered at her sister -- in -- law as Gina ran her long slim fingers through Jenny's short boyish, jet colored hair as Gina stretched out over Jenny.

"You too, I...," Jenny managed to say, before Gina kissed her open mouth, while cradling the sides of Jenny's face in her hands.

Anita gazed at the two exquisite females beside her. She watched as Gina ran her hand along Jenny's side. She watched their beautiful breasts crush together, as Gina bore down, so deliciously, on top of her lover. Anita saw an un-kissed spot on Jenny's neck.

"Let me in there as well, sexy," Anita whispered, stretching out and leaning in, running her own fingers through Jenny's short dark hair, then pressing her lips against Jenny's neck and kissing her there so softly.

Jenny inhaled slowly and deeply through her nose. Jenny exhaled raggedly. Jenny ran her fingers through Gina's golden hair as they kissed. Gina reached down underneath Jenny and placed her hand on her sister -- in -- law's body. Gina pushed her fingers down and down and down until she was running her fingers through Jenny's dark pubic hair. Anita reached under Gina and carefully crushed Jenny's breast, before running her fingers down Jenny's exposed flank and then back up again.

"Oh my God," Jenny whispered in Gina's ear, after breaking the kiss and filling Gina's ear with hot air.

"You're such a turn on."

"Do you like that, Jenny," Gina softly asked, as she cupped Jenny's pussy in her hand and then began stroking and rubbing Jenny down there.

"Yes, I love it, Gina," Jenny whispered, closing her eyes tightly, as Anita made Jenny turn her head, so she could work on Jenny's ear and neckline.

"You have the tastiest ear of any female, I've ever gone to bed with," Anita said.

"Well sure, but what about my pussy, Anita," Jenny asked with a soft grin.

Gina stopped slowly kissing Jenny's flushed face and laughed.

"It's heavenly, Jen," Anita replied. "You know I could just eat you up for weeks and weeks on end."

There was more laughter.

Anita made Jenny turn towards her. Jenny was denied the chance to respond as Anita gently ran the tip of her index finger around Jenny's lips and then took her finger away and kissed Jenny's mouth.

Jenny was breathing hard. She moved her body with a gentle fluid rhythm, as Gina rubbed her pussy over and over, and Anita overwhelmed her with a hot passionate kiss.

"I want to taste my sister -- in -- law," Gina whispered at the entwined lovers, then grinning while she watched Anita and Jenny getting more and more involved with each other. "Oh my God -- that's so hot."

Gina adjusted herself. She kissed the tips of Jenny's breasts and then she softly tweaked Jenny's nipples. There was no let up from Anita and Jenny -- they were kissing deeply. Gina could occasionally see the two women tongue wrestle, as their lips rolled and smacked in the dark bedroom.

Anita finally broke the kiss.

"Go down on her, Gina," Anita whispered as Gina adjusted herself again and began kissing and pushing the tip of her tongue into Jenny's belly button. "Eat her pussy and make her cum, Gina."

Jenny looked down at Gina. Tim's sister grinned. Jenny's eyes closed and she twisted and turned her head from side as she felt Gina and Anita's fingers slowly cruise over all of the sensitive spots on the front of her body.

"Open your legs, beautiful," Gina said, after peppering Jenny's lower abdomen, hips and thighs with wet open mouthed kisses. "I can't wait to taste you."

"Is this your first time doing this," Jenny asked, bringing her knees back and opening her legs, as Gina instructed.

"That's what she told me, but I think she may not have told me the whole truth."

Gina grinned at Anita and then at Jenny.

"I have done a bit of rug munching, in my time," Gina said, causing the other two women to softly laugh. "I told a little white lie, girls."

"Well, you have to make up for your dishonesty then," Jenny whispered, reaching out and placing her hand on the back of Gina's head after Gina had slipped between Jenny's silky thighs and positioned her lips, just inches from Jenny's gaping, swollen pussy.

"Gladly," Gina softly hissed, before reaching in with her fingers and dropping her head.

Jenny gasped and then her jaw dropped. She closed her eyes and her chest expanded as she deeply inhaled. She could feel Gina pull her lips apart and then she felt hot breath, soft mouth and a swirling tongue run all over her, down there.

"And, I'll suck on your tits, you spoilt bitch, while Gina eats you alive."

Jenny softly laughed. She sighed as she felt Anita's lips come into contact with her nipple. Then she felt Anita press down and suck firmly on Jenny's tip. Tim's sister began to wriggle and whine. She started laughing. Anita was tormenting her.

"Oh my God, Anita," Jenny hissed, cradling Anita's head in her hands. "You fucking drive me crazy, when you do that to me, baby!"

Gina closed her eyes. She focused in on Jenny's clitoris. Her nose and mouth were filled with the perfume and taste of female. Gina softly whined with pleasure. Gina was intoxicated. She ran her tongue around and around Gina's bud. She brought her fingers in. She pressed her fingers against Gina's opening. She pushed and her fingers slid inside Jenny's hot body.

"Oh, ladies," Jenny whispered down at Gina, before Anita made Jenny squeal by attacking Jenny's other nipple, "you fucking sexy sadistic bitches! Oh my God! I love it!"