Sexy Sadistic Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim turned around and walked back inside the house. Gina was in the kitchen with her bouquet. Tim could hear his beautiful young wife unwrapping cellophane and then he could hear her snipping the ends off the flower stalks.

"Aren't they so beautiful," Gina enthused, as Tim entered the kitchen. "Can you get that really good crystal vase, babe?"

"Sure," Tim said, walking across to the cupboards, opening the door and carefully taking down the glittering vase.

"Thanks," Gina said, picking up the vase, half filling it with tap water and then pressing the flowers in.

"Anita's so thoughtful," Gina whispered, shaking her head, breaking into a soft grin as she carried the vase of flowers across the room and set the flowers down on the middle of the dinner table. "She knew I was having a crap sort of day today and she did this for me. Anita is so wonderful!"

"Oh yeah, she's just amazing," Tim muttered.

"She is, isn't she," Gina whispered with a soft smile and a flushed face, "She has become such a good friend. She's always there for me. I really could kiss that woman sometimes."

Tim gasped. He felt a wave of alarm sweep through him. He felt his cock stir.

"Oh, please don't look like that, Tim," Gina said, walking towards him, grinning. "I'm only joking when I say I want to kiss your ex. I'm just exaggerating. You shouldn't get so..."

Tim noticed his wife's eyes drop as she talked. Her eyes locked onto Tim's bulging crotch. She grinned and looked back up at him.

"Oh my goodness, what the..."

"Gina," Tim softly exclaimed, breaking in, growing bright red in the face.

There was a silent moment. Gina gasped. She looked up at him with beautiful wide eyes.

"Anita's right about you, babe," Gina exclaimed, staring up at her husband with shock. "You love that idea, don't you?"

"Don't stir me up beautiful," Tim said with a grin and a hard cock.

Gina softly laughed and entered her husband's open arms. He held her against him. She was warm and snug. She pressed up against his dick.

"Why can't I stir you up, babe," Gina asked playfully, rubbing her body against his cock and exhaling in his ear, "it's so much fun, Tim, and you like it so much."

"God, you're becoming more and more like my ex-wife every day," Tim whispered in Gina's ear. "You need to be careful of her. She'll ruin our marriage. She'll wreck our lives. You need to..."

"She's told me all about you, mister," Gina said softly with a grin, interrupting him, prodding him in the chest with the tip of her index finger, "Anita told me how you tick."

Tim gasped. He went red in the face again. He exhaled in Gina's ear. She started laughing at him. He laughed as well.

"Don't Gina."

"Don't Gina, oh don't Gina," she whined back at him, gently teasing and mocking her husband.

"You shouldn't rile me up."

"Why not," Gina asked. "It's what you like, isn't it?"

"You shouldn't listen to Anita. I don't think it's a good idea that you two are friends. Anita is my ex-wife. We did get divorced for a good reason. She shouldn't be sending you flowers."

There was silent moment.

"Please be happy for me, baby," Gina said, holding Tim tight. "I was having a bad day and Anita did send me some flowers and that cheered me up."

There was another silent moment.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Gina," Tim said, breaking into a smile, "I'm glad your day is better now and you got some beautiful flowers."

Gina hugged Tim extra tight. They smooched and they softly laughed. They both turned and looked at the exploding color coming from the vase on the dinner table. Gina sighed and purred.

Tim slowly inhaled the scent of his young wife's fine blonde hair. He held her beautiful body in his arms. He kissed her scalp. His dick was so hard. His dick always got hard when he spent any amount of time with his female. He closed his eyes. He slowly ran his hands over her. He gently pushed his cock against her.

"You know I was thinking, maybe we should go upstairs and...," Tim said.

"Oh my God, I have to thank her," Gina suddenly announced, cutting her husband off.

Gina burst into action. Tim quickly released his wife. He softly sighed. He ran his fingers through his hair. His hard cock complained. He watched Gina race off like the bundle of energy she was.

"Sorry babe to cut you off," Gina quickly said from the stairs, "I'll be back soon."

"Sure Gina," Tim softly said, while he listened to her feet gently pound on the stairs.

Tim watched Gina go. He sighed and shook his head. He then walked towards the dinner table. He looked down at the vase of flowers, once she was gone. For a moment, Tim wanted to pick up the vase, take it to the rubbish bin, open the lid, and drop the vase and the flowers in the bin. Tim scoffed and then he grew moody. He would never do something like that to his wife. Gina really did love those flowers. Tim sighed and scratched his head again.

Meanwhile upstairs, Gina was lying on her back, on the bed. She was looking at her mobile phone. She selected Anita's number and tried ringing her. Gina waited. The phone call went straight through to voicemail. Gina abruptly sat up. Gina's heart was suddenly pounding as she listened to Anita softly invite her to leave a message.

"Thank you, thank you so much," Gina stated, getting to her feet and pacing backwards and forwards across the bedroom, as Anita's phone started recording her message, "they are so beautiful! I've had such a crap day and you made me feel so much better!"

Gina began to fan her beautiful flushed face with her free hand as she spoke. She was growing emotional.

"You're just so generous and you're always thinking of me! I don't deserve any of the beautiful gifts you send me. I..."

"Oh yes, you do deserve them Gina, and more," Anita suddenly said, after picking up Gina's phone call and interrupting her phone message.

"Anita? Oh my God," Gina exclaimed, breaking into a grin, her eyes welling up.

"It looks like you enjoyed my flowers, beautiful," Anita said with soft laughter.

"I did Anita," Gina enthused, "I could just kiss you!"

Anita broke into more laughter.

"Oh my God, I mean, well I, oh boy," Gina blurted, before breaking into laughter as well.

"Wow, I might just hold you to that, beautiful," Anita said softly, after the laughter came to an end. "That sounds like fun."

Gina felt a rush of pleasure tingle through her. She burst into laughter again and ran her fingers through her long blonde hair. Her face was red.

"Well, I mean," Gina blurted out a second later, "Ummm, I mean I just..."

"Awww you mean you don't want to kiss me now," Anita asked, interrupting Gina, sounding disappointed.

"Well, I mean I..."

Anita began laughing again. Her laughter cut Gina off. Tim's young wife felt another thrill run through her. Gina grinned into the phone.

"And did you get the necklace I sent you Gina?"

"Yes, I sure did," Gina said softly, running her fingers over the exquisite gold chain, while she turned and looked at herself in the mirror. "That came this morning. It's so lovely, Anita."

"That's good, I'm glad you like it, beautiful. I actually saw a pair of emerald earrings that are so perfect for you. They match your eyes, Gina."

"Oh wow," Gina whispered, "but aren't they too expensive? I don't want you to spend too much money on me."

Anita laughed softly.

I don't mind, darling," Anita softly said, "I like spending my money on you. Honey, I'm rolling in cash. I make a fortune from my corporate law practice and my investments."

"Oh wow," Gina whispered, her beautiful eyes growing wide.

"And, of course, I don't think Tim could ever afford to give you a pair of emerald earrings."

Gina grinned. She suddenly felt guilty.

"He tries..."

"Oh, I'm sure he does try, beautiful," Anita softly said, interrupting, "but honestly you're worth it and you really do deserve to be spoilt."

Gina grinned again. She felt good for a second, but then she thought of Tim again.

"Tim does his best..."

"Yes, I'm sure he tries, darling, but someone as special as you, really does deserve all the good things money can buy."

Gina grinned. She nibbled her top lip. She felt another thrill of pleasure.

"You're the most wonderful young woman."

"You make me feel so good, Anita. You're so good for my ego."

"Well, I'm glad, because you are so good. You're a wonderful person. I just hope Tim realizes how good and wonderful you really are?"

"I think he does, Anita," Gina said softly.

"You only think so, beautiful," Anita quietly asked. "Well, I know you're perfect, for sure."

"I guess a feel a bit guilty. I feel like I'm betraying Tim sometimes. I mean you and I are such good friends, Anita. I mean you're his ex-wife and I'm..."

"Honestly don't feel guilty at all. You have to really tough on Tim. You really have to be cruel to be kind with that guy. The past is the past though. I hold no ill will against my ex. I mean you and I can be good friends and it really shouldn't be a problem."

"I suppose so."

"Look, let's stop talking about Tim. Honestly he's just not that important. He's completely hopeless. He can't make any woman happy," Anita softly said, "Let's talk about you and me, beautiful. I would much rather talk about that."

Gina laughed. Her face flushed again. She sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Now we need to meet again, like we did last week, Gina. I want to give you those fancy earrings, beautiful."

"Do you mean for lunch," Gina asked, lying back on the bed and gazing up at the ceiling.

"Well, I was actually thinking about dinner."

Gina softly laughed. She breathed gently into the phone. She bit her bottom lip.

"What do you think, beautiful?"

Gina's heart pounded.

"Honey," Anita prompted.

"When you say dinner, do you mean..."

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean, Gina," Anita softly said. "What do you think? Come and have dinner with me."

"Oh boy," Gina whispered, suddenly sitting up on the edge of the bed again. "What would Tim say?"

There was silence for a moment.

"What do you think he would say?"

"I don't think he would be very happy," Gina whispered.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't tell him then, though I'm sure he'll love the idea, if you told him. I did tell you what your darling hubby is like."

Gina smiled.

"Yes I remember, Anita. I teased him before, just to test him. I think you're right."

"You're playing games with him? That's a good girl. He likes that. I bet his dick got hard."

Gina broke into laughter and so did Anita.

"It did, didn't it?"

"Yep," Gina said, grinning, "really hard."

"Good girl, don't be timid with him. Stick with me and his dick will always be hard."

"I don't want to hurt him though."

"But deep down, that's what he wants, beautiful. Trust me on this -- you're both going to love it, once you get into the swing of it."

"I, I just..."

"Look, come and have dinner with me, Gina," Anita softly insisted, pushing, trying to pressure Gina into agreeing. "I promise you'll enjoy yourself. I promise that. You'll love spending some personal time with me. I haven't had any complaints from any women. My lousy ex-husband doesn't know how to take care of a beautiful young woman like you, but I certainly do."

"Anita, I..."

"Just say yes, beautiful," Anita continued, "Tim is just a worthless and pathetic man. You should grind him under your heel. He's a worm. You should just tell him that you're going out to dinner with me and that's all there is to it."

Gina gasped.

"Oh my God, Anita, I..."

Anita was silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry, I do go on," Anita said, smiling, changing her tact, "I don't have anything against your husband. I mean I was married to him as well for 15 years. I'm sorry. I hope I didn't upset you?"

"No, it's okay," Anita said with a sigh. "I'm okay."

"That's good, darling. Now in regards to dinner, just say yes, my darling. I think you really do want to eat with me. We can go back to my place afterwards for a drink and a talk..."

"Oh boy Anita, I...," Gina said softly and breathlessly, her body on fire.

Gina licked her upper lip. Anita was silent for a moment.

"You like that idea, don't you, Gina," Anita whispered. "I know you want me, just as much as I want you."

"Oh my goodness, Anita!"

"Come out to dinner with me, Gina," Anita softly insisted.

Gina paused for a moment. Her world was all up ended.

"C'mon beautiful."

"I've never been on a date with another woman before. I mean I've been attracted to a few girls before, but I never did anything about it. Now that I'm married, well I..."

"Trust me, Tim really won't mind."

"It's just..."

"You're attracted to me, aren't you, Gina?"

Gina sat down on the edge of the bed. Her heart was pounding. She stared down at the bedroom floor. Images of Anita floated around in her head. She grit her teeth. She bit her bottom lip. She was on fire.

"Gina?"

"Okay Anita," Gina finally blurted out, "I'll go out to dinner with you."

There was a pause, and then the two women began laughing.

"How am I going to tell Tim? Oh my God!"

"Just tell him beautiful -- trust me. He really won't stand in the way. Just be firm with him and tell him how it is."

"Okay."

***

It was a day later. Tim's heart was thumping and his cock was hard and uncomfortable in his pants. Gina silently scrutinized her husband. A smile played on her face. She picked up her spoon, pushed it into her piece of chocolate cake, pulled her spoon forth and then ate a large chunk of sponge and icing. Tim quietly studied his wife as she chewed and waited for him to say something.

Gina sighed. She slowly closed her eyes.

"God, that tastes good. Such a beautiful cake," Gina whispered, putting her spoon down on the edge of her plate. "Thanks Anita."

Whole agonizing minutes seemed to drag by and Tim still hadn't responded to Gina's words. He looked at his gorgeous young wife. His bitch of an ex-wife -- the sexy and domineering Anita - had almost won her battle against Tim.

Anita had told him, over the phone that she was going to take Gina from him and enjoy Gina herself. And, of course, that's exactly what was happening and going to happen. It was just as Anita said it would be: Gina and Anita were going to be together, just as Tim's ex intended. Tim just couldn't stop Anita. He just wasn't equipped to defend his marriage and keep Anita out of his life. Tim was just outgunned by his beautiful and wealthy ex-wife.

"Well," Gina finally prompted Tim, after swallowing her sweet dessert. "Are you going to be mature about this, or are you going to have another tantrum like you did before? What's your answer, boy?"

Gina stared at Tim. He looked her in the eyes for a moment and then dropped his gaze. Gina smiled. Her eyes bore into him.

"I've never seen you act like such a silly brat before, Tim," Gina added. "You're much older than I am and you're actually my superior at work, but you were stamping your feet before like a child. Your face got all red. You looked like a kid, who's not allowed to have a cookie, and then begins to cry like a baby, when he's told no."

"I, I just don't think it's such a great idea, Gina," Tim said, after a moment.

Gina quietly scoffed. She knew better. She was all ready to fight if necessary.

"Do you want to try again, Tim," Gina whispered.

"I just don't know," Tim whispered, reaching out and taking his wife's hand in his. "I don't know why you want to do this?"

"I told you why, Tim," Gina quietly said, pulling her hand free, "I'm attracted to Anita and she's attracted to me. That's why I've decided to go out on a date with her."

Tim licked his upper lip. His face had flushed. His cock was so hard. He reached down and adjusted the awkward bulge in his pants. Gina softly laughed.

"God, Anita was so right about you. You do want this just as much as I do. Your dick's so hard - you have to straighten out your pants, so it sits comfortably."

"I don't want you to date my ex, Gina," Tim whispered, as his wife ate another piece of her cake and gazed at him skeptically.

"Yeah, you do, Tim," Gina said, still eating her dessert as she spoke, "why don't you just admit it? You want Anita and I to date each other. You're hoping we sleep with each other."

"No, I don't want that, Gina," Tim hissed, his heart thumping again.

"Yeah, you do."

"She's my ex-wife, darling."

"What, you think I don't know that, Tim. I know she's your ex."

"Well, then why are you doing this then?"

"Because I'm attracted to her and she's attracted to me. I feel like we're going around and around in circles here, Tim."

The two of them stopped talking for a moment -- Gina and Tim sized each other up. Gina put her spoon down and crossed her arms. She was adamant and wasn't going to give way. Her heart was thumping and her palms were sweaty. She wasn't going to take no for an answer, but she was still nervous. She hadn't really stood up and told her husband how it was going to be before. It felt good and it felt right.

"And do you care what I think about all this," Tim finally whispered.

"Not particularly," Gina said, remembering Anita's suggestion that she be tough with her husband to make him understand and to show him who was boss. "I'm going out on a date with your ex-wife -- like it or lump it, babe. I'm doing it no matter what you say or do."

Tim gasped. For a second he thought he was going to cum in his pants. His cock was so hard and it was tingling and dripping. Tim didn't look at his beautiful, determined young wife for a moment, lest he lose it and start shooting semen.

"You know I'm not leaving you, Tim," Gina softly said, after a moment. "I'm just going out to dinner with her."

Tim licked his upper lip again.

"And so, we're still together," Tim asked tentatively. "Are we still going to be having...?"

"Of course, Tim," Gina said softly with a grin, looking down at Tim's hard crotch "I'm not going to lose my taste for that."

Tim sighed. He grinned and then broke into laughter. He scratched his head. Gina laughed at him. She almost had his yes, she was sure of it.

"Silly man," Gina whispered, evaluating him to see if he was more agreeable, now that she had promised to keep sleeping with him and staying married to him. "C'mon Tim, just say yes, for God's sake. Stop being such a wimp."

"I'm not a wimp," Tim softly said.

"Yes, you are, you loser," Gina stated. "Now just say yes, you wimp."

Tim looked into his wife's eyes. He paused. He nodded gently. Gina grinned.

"Good Tim," Gina said, feeling elated that her husband had finally agreed after his tantrum. "Now can you please call Anita and let her know."

Tim gasped. His face went bright red.

"You want me to..."

"Yep, you can let my girlfriend know that we're all ready for our first big date. Tell Anita that we're all set and that we can do dinner this weekend at Camelot's, like she wants."

Tim gasped again.

"C'mon," Gina said, reaching out, picking up Tim's mobile phone and passing it to him.

Tim took the phone in his hand. He was trembling. He blushed deeply. Gina watched with a soft smile as her husband selected his ex-wife's mobile phone number and called her. Tim held the phone up to his ear and avoided his beautiful wife's eyes.

Anita picked up the call after only two rings. She broke her long soft kiss with Jenny.

"Tim, what a pleasant surprise," Anita said, standing up from her lounge and walking across her apartment, while Jenny's eyes followed her. "How can I help you?"

There was a pause. Tim looked up at his grinning wife. He looked back down.

"Ummm well..."

"Spit it out, Tim," Anita said, stopping before the apartment window.

"Gina told me to call you," Tim began, "Gina wanted me to call you and let you know that you're all set for your first big date together, and that you and my wife can do dinner this weekend at Camelot's like you and she want."